Naked on the Table - Cover

Naked on the Table

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 1: Fear of Needles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fear of Needles - The Doctor is out, and the last patient did not get dressed and out in time. Now he lays helpless under the care of the oversexed female staff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse  

I sit in the doctor’s office for my regular checkup. I could never stand when he sticks his hand in my underwear for the hernia check, so I have an idea while the nurse is leading me in. Despite what I am thinking, I do notice her long dark hair, sensitive expression, and the almost form-fitting clothes under her white lab coat.

Anyway, once alone in the exam room, I take my shoes and pants off, then my shirt and socks, and I grab one of those paper towel things from the drawer. I hop up on the padded table and slip my underwear down my legs, covering my private area with the paper. After tossing my underwear over onto the pile of clothes, I lay down on the table and wait for the doctor. He comes in soon, and seems to be in a hurry to get somewhere after my exam. It seems that I am the last patient of the day. The stethoscope, for some reason, feels extra cold on my chest and my tummy, and everything feels a little off with the exam. He finishes by doing the hernia check, and replaces the cover. Then I hear what I dreaded. He wants blood taken for a cholesterol test. I try to avoid cringing, but I am terrified of needles!

The doctor leaves, and I lay there, feeling a bit cold and extra vulnerable because of my lack of clothing, but more in fear of what is coming soon. After many minutes pass, I decide they are too busy closing down for the day, and I am just going to slip out unnoticed. I will not even stop to pay, my insurance can mail them the check! Hurriedly I grab my cover from down there and fling it into the corner. My clothes and the stool they were on, I notice, were moved behind the curtain across the room. Whatever. I start to lift myself off the table ... And the door opens!

The cute nurse who brought me in here walks to the table, and there I am, completely naked before her surprised gaze.

“Oh, I was just leaving.” I say, hoping the doctor said nothing.

“Not a good idea” she replies, “We need your blood and I have to be the one to take it.” She adds that the doctor has already left the building, and the only two left are this hot nurse and naked me!

“But ... But ... I am afraid of needles!” I stammer, to no avail. I see her grabbing strips of rubber restraints out of a drawer and she pulls the needle from her pocket. I start to shake and beg,

“No, no ... let me leave.”

“Out of the question. Lay down, please.”

One cannot make a dignified refusal while nude and shivering. The room was feeling colder by the second. I lay back down and begin to curl into a ball.

“Do NOT do that!” the nurse barked. “flat out, now!” I was to scared to resist as she held the needle before my eyes. I uncurled, and to keep me from moving she placed the needle on my chest, pointing at my face! I shut my eyes and willed this nightmare to go away. I felt something removed from my chest.

Opening my eyes, the needle was gone, but I was still on the table, and she was still there! The nurse came closer with the needle in hand. I wanted to push her away, but then I felt it. I looked down. The rubber restraints were around my wrists, ankles, and tied to the bar around the table. Now I was bound down, totally naked, and at her mercy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.