Dueling Narrators: Jamie and Lisa - Cover

Dueling Narrators: Jamie and Lisa

Copyright© 2019 by Jamie and Lisa

Playbill & Glossary for Story

True Sex Story: Playbill & Glossary for Story - It's our real life: a true polyamorus love story. Two boys, five girls, 45 years. In the first chapter Lisa goes down on Jamie and then they reminisce about their relationship, how they came together and how they helped Kristin give her very first blow job so many years ago. Chapter two includes recollections of Kristin, Lisa and Jamie's first sex together and the 'impregnation parties' where Punch and George knocked up Lisa and Jamie.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex  

PLAYBILL

Cast of Characters

Doctor & Mrs. O’Connor, Punch’s parents
Pastor & Mrs. Deveraux, Eva, Lillian and Clair’s parents
Katherine and Gabe Saunders, George, Lisa, Jamie (unofficially adopted at 13), and Ethan’s parents, aka ‘the Kinksters’ in light of their 60+ year D-S sexual relationship.
Sherri Stuart, Kristin and Steve’s mom, she ran “Miss Sherri’s” a diner in town.
Hugh and Monica, mostly appear as ghosts in our stories, Jamie’s biological siblings, whom like their parents, drank themselves to an early demise.
Ethan and Claire, nice people but they didn’t play even though they were invited to. Ethan worked for us, Claire babysat. We thought they were too scared to play, and at first they were. Later on it turns out they figured stuff, out and were having a lot of fun, just the two of them.
Kristin, George’s wife, world’s best cook.
Lillian, aka Rachel, Punch’s legally recognised wife.
Eva, aka Leah, our spiritual leader, an ordained Christian minister.
Punch and George, aka Jacoba and the Angel, the boys, loving, caring fathers of our children.
Lisa and Jamie, aka Bilhah and Zilpah. Just like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern they do not know which is which. Your narrators, we met at 5, were besties at 8, adopted siblings at 13, roomies at 14, lovers at 16, married in a church by Eva at 19. It was a beautiful ceremony with no legal status. We repeated the process in Holland in 2001, and Texas in 2015.


GLOSSARIES

Places mentioned in chronological order:

Edwards Texas, fictional eponymous Plateau town, three hours west of Austin. The “Mohair capital of the world,” seat of fictional Hayden County, population 2,000 people and 2,000,000 goats. Fictional Rocksprings creek drains north to the Concho River east of San Angelo, and ultimately the Colorado and Gulf of Mexico.

SJT: Carr Field, the airport in San Angelo Texas, two hours north of Edwards.
FAI: Fairbanks (Alaska) International Airport.
MRI: Merril Field, the smaller downtown airport in Anchorage Alaska.
LBB: Lubbock (Texas) International Airport.
STL: Lambert - Saint Louis (Missouri) International Airport
CUR: The airport in Willemstad Curacao Netherlands Antilles
MIA: Miami (Florida) International Airport
EWK: Newark (New Jersey) International Airport
AUA: Queen Beatrix Airport in Oranjestad Aruba
IAH: Houston (Texas) Intercontinental Airport

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.