Dueling Narrators: Jamie and Lisa
1: Lisa & Jamie Intro the 'gang'

Copyright© 2019 by Jamie and Lisa

True Sex Story: 1: Lisa & Jamie Intro the 'gang' - It's our real life: a true polyamorus love story. Two boys, five girls, 45 years. In the first chapter Lisa goes down on Jamie and then they reminisce about their relationship, how they came together and how they helped Kristin give her very first blow job so many years ago. Chapter two includes recollections of Kristin, Lisa and Jamie's first sex together and the 'impregnation parties' where Punch and George knocked up Lisa and Jamie.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex  

Dueling Narrators
(v2) by Jamie and Lisa
Lake Houston, Texas
June 1, 2019


In THIS chapter: FF, f solo, mf, ff, MF anal, light bondage, spanking, discussion of siblings having sex with one another.

Rewritten in the form of a screenplay to conform with chapter 3 and beyond, with small additions, without substantive change to story on June 28, 2019.


Lisa, overvoice Jamie walked into our breakfast room just as I was helping Kristin up off of the table. Kristin’s husband George, my big brother, had just left the room to go get dressed. At sixty-six he was still in great physical condition, runner turned cyclist, with visible muscles, broad manly shoulders and a tight ass. The fact he participated in keeping five women fulfilled helped out in that regard too. Do it right, and sex can be an aerobic exercise.

Jamie, overvoice Kristin was glowing and she was naked, just as George had been, and Lisa was. Just as I am, naked is pretty much the dress code around here. God gave our immortal souls these magnificent human bodies to inhabit. We believe in keeping them fit, and we certainly are not ashamed of them. Lisa gave Kristin a lingering loving tongue kiss once she was up. Kristin had some grocery shopping to do so she had to get dressed too.

Lisa, overvoice Jamie, the first person I ever made love too, way back nearly forty-eight years ago, looked at me.

(J) Did I miss all the fun?

(L) Oh no ... You are right on time.

Lisa, overvoice I kissed her deeply and then lifted her to the exact spot on our sturdy breakfast table that Kristin had occupied just minutes before. I kissed her alabaster Mound of Venus with its curly flame red hair. Then I gently nibbled on the pale pink labia below. I kissed the insides of her thighs and nibbled at her perineum. I ran my tongue through the valley between her paired labium and through her larger central valley where I tasted the ambrosia resulting from my physical affection.

Being a girl I knew exactly how she was feeling right now. She was becoming light headed, her blood pressure was falling as blood rushed to her genitals making them warm. Her vaginal tissues were being filled and they were expanding causing a pleasant tingling sensation. Her vagina was literally growing in size and it was pushing pleasantly on nearby structures.

Everything was becoming bigger and more inviting while simultaneously becoming tighter and more sensitive. Her Bartolin’s was working hard to produce a beautifully fragrant natural lubricant. It was a breeze to slide two of my fingers into her as I licked on her glans, the head of her clitoris’splayed trianglular spongy bodies. Her outer labia swelled from the expanding crura below them. My fingers caused a pleasant friction between them and adjacent muscles.

Her bud expanded and lengthened to peek out from the protective folds of her hood. My tongue danced on its delicate, oh so so sensitive surface as I used my just my left thumb and index finger to hold her labium wide apart with my palms resting on her mound just above the apex of her clitoral hood. Her hips gyrated and her butt bounced and she came hard.

Her Skene’s which had been working as hard as her Bartolin’s creating its equally delicious but less viscous lubricant relaxed. In so doing it releasing its wonderful lubricant as a squirt landing on the side of my nose and right cheek. Simultaneously her ring muscles spasmed gripping my two digits hard and trying to milk non-existent sperm from them.

I kissed my beautiful lover’s lovely twat, her gorgeous cunt, her sweet pussy several times as her spaceship made re-entry deploying parachutes and gently splashing down. “Ani L’Dodi V’Dodi Li,” I thought of old King Solomon’s words, I am my lover’s - my lover is mine.


(J) Can’t we find a better title for our story. It’s sorta misnamed, we don’t disagree much on anything. Being different people, we just see the world through different sets of eyes.

(L) I know, but titles have to be short ... And catchy...

(J) How about ‘dual narrators who mostly but not all...

(L) Yeah.

(J) So, dear readers, I’m Jamie.

(L) And I’m Lisa.

(J) We are your somewhat unusual guides on this literary journey through our lives and the lives of our lovers.

(L) We are girls.

(J) And lovers ... Does that make us lesbians?

(L) Yes, I believe it does, but that is only a small percentage of what we truly are.

(J) Mothers, grandmothers, business owners, pilots, Texans, believers?

(L) All of which is true, but I don’t think that is what the readers want to hear about.

(J) They just want to read about sex?

(L) Well, sex is sorta the incentive God has given us to get through another day of toil.

(J) True that is ... Lisa, do you want to introduce ‘our gang?’

(L) Why don’t you.

(J) Sure, we have two fine boys, Punch and George, and three other lovely girls, Eva, Lillian and Kristin.

(L) So Ethan and Claire don’t count.

(J) They are kinda ‘associate members;’ they have their own kink. They are cool and know about us, but they don’t play.”

(L) Gee, Jamie, you just described mom and dad too.”

(J) Yeah, well you are so lucky, you had ... You have real parents, real good ones. Mom and dad are the best.

Lisa, overvoice Jamie is right I am extremely lucky. Mom and dad are in good health for their accumulated age, and we moved them into a house right across the street from us two years ago. I could say Jamie’s birth parents were scum, but scum would sue for defamation, and win.

(J) Maybe this would be a good time to talk about triggers.

(L) I hate that term, triggers, we are nice people who have lots and lots of fun times together. We are conscious and conscientious, we don’t involve outsiders. We never injure anyone. We truly deeply love each other and were the best of treinds for a decade before we started playing sex games with one another. But we should say what is in this story so folks can decide if it’s some thing they find interesting or not so much.

(J) This is a true story, although we use nicknames. If you are old enough, you can get ten bonus points for knowing where the nicknames come from.

(L) It rhymes with ‘fold corn rodeo drapes.’

Jamie, overvoice We messed with the dates a tiny bit; having anyone knocking on our door looking for us might interrupt an ongoing orgy. Our hometown of Edwards Texas, and Rockspring Creek are fictional. But not the goats, the woolen mill, and the school are all quite real, as is Empresario Hayden Harrison Edwards, his namesake county, the platteau and aquifer. We are from a less fictional place very near there.

Lisa, overvoice This ongoing mult-chapter tale is one recounting six decades of love. It has lesbian sex, hetero sex, lots of group sex, polyamouros love, sappy affection, willing girls being cuffed and gagged and spanked till their bloodstreams are awash in lots of yummy endorphins and endocannabinoids.

Jamie, overvoice The entire story, although not necessarily every chapter of it, contains a bit of electroplay, enemas, piercings and tattoos, sex between adult siblings, the bashing of souless bureaucrats and politicians in general. You know, those who thoroughly deserve it.”

Lisa, overvoice This story also contains an affirmation that we are all ... You ... Me ... That guy behind you looking over your shoulder as you read this at work ... All of us are children of a loving God. A God who gave us sexual pleasure, and those aforementioned natural chemicals, as a gift.

(J) As our lover Eva says, God could have made our arms too short to reach our fun parts or created us with pistils and stamens on our heads instead, then sex wouldn’t be fun but would require bees.

(L) She is an ordained Christian minister.

(J) Mostly it’s a sappy polyamorous love story with what I think to be a whole bunch of steamy sex.

(L) If that ain’t your cup of tea please choose another story more up your alley to read. We won’t be offended.

(J) We won’t even know.

(L) Jamie and I were professional aviators for forty-five years before the mother-fucking head-up-thier-ass federal government forced us to retire.”

(J) Wow, not bitter or anything like that are you.

(L) We worked for decades in a business where there were fifteen bucks to each doe, so we have thick skins and really fucking dirty mouths.

(J) You may have read parts of this tale elsewhere. Lisa published parts of it on two other sites. It was deleted off of one because some lowlife copied and edited some sick shit into it before posting it on a third site. This is a reboot is from June of 2019, it’s the best version because as we age we grow bolder in just laying it out there.

(L) I mean, what is the government gonna do to me? Take my ATP!?!

(J) That is an Air Transport Pilot licence, the FAA makes you hand them in on your sixty-fifth birthday.

(L) Happy fucking birthday. Fuck you and go die quietly; the ice floe is over there.

(J) I know it hurts me too.

(L) It’s also the best version because Jamie is helping me organise things better. She is correcting some minor errors, and adding her valuable opinions.

(J) So Lisa where do we start?

(L) Well, it was alluded to earlier. I think we should start out with the fact that I reguarly fuck my big brother, George; that I have for the past forty-six years now, and that I never ever plan to stop.

(J) Is that really the best way to start out?

(L) I think so, those who are uncomfortable with that image will leave. I don’t dislike them, but if they are going to be unhappy or disappointed, isn’t it kindest to just get it over with, sooner rather than later?

(J) But we want people to read our story.

(L) We want receptive people to read this story. I fuck George, you fuck George, all the girls fuck George. That is because...

(J) Because George is really great Lisa. Because he is just like you; he knows how to truly love. He enjoys giving pleasure. He pays attention and he adjusts and he gently pushes your boundaries.”

(L) Everybody fucks George except Claire ... Claire is weird, she is into monogamy.

(J) She’s just scared...

(L) I know, and I love her, but she is really missing out.

(J) We all fuck Punch too, because the is wonderful. Different from George but equally wonderful.

(L) Really we are just a bunch of people loving people.

(J) Should we mention the fact Eva fucks her little sister Lillian and vise versa.

(L) Yes, and that they are both married to Punch, well at least in church. The State only recognises Lillian as his wife.

(J) That’s just ass-backwards like everything else in Hayden County Texas, Eva married him first.

Lisa, overvoice Edwards is the county seat of Hayden County Texas, two thousand people and a half-million goats. It is named for Empressario Hayden Harrison who brought 800 people west to settle here in 1825. The fact that six hundred or so of them defected along the way, or left in the first year says something significant.

The official story is that there was already a Harrison County in Texas up along the Red River when our county was organized in 1858. Others say we are named Hayden County for consistency; what with everything else being bass-ackwards around here.

(J) I don’t like labels Lisa, they are way too general, for example the ‘Incest’ label, two like aged siblings in a romantic, loving and supportive relationship, that is a totally different power dynamic than a parent and a child. It’s not at all the same.

(L) It’s not the family relationship that is at issue. It is a power imbalance that offends, but that power imbalance is not inherently familiar. Lack of consent is bad, love is good.

(J) The BDSM label is just as bad, or worse. The Marquis deSade’s protagonists had this really nasty habit of murdering their fictional playmates. Sader-Masoch loved humiliation, we don’t dig humiliation. We treasure one another we just love intensity, endorphins and endocannabinoids.

(L) So when Eva or I pee on you, that isn’t humiliating?”

(J) Not at all, we are mostly water, pee is mostly water. It is water that was inside of my lover minutes ago, Now it’s inside of or on the outer surface of me. It’s heavenly. Just do it on the porch where it’s easy to clean up.”

(L) What we do is really intense.

(J) Love without limit.”

(L) Yeah Jamie it is, and it’s really beautiful.


Jamie, overvoice We are in our kitchen right now, folks, it is a place that we do a lot of talking.”

Lisa, overvoice And a little bit of work, like now.”

Jamie, overvoice We just mixed up and are now rolling out some dough, making crusts. Chopping up some carrots and potatoes ... Cubing up some goat meat from back home ... Kristin, she is an absolutely extraordinary cook, she will make us all Welsh pasties from it later.”

Lisa, overvoice The big bay window with the potted plants in the kitchen looks out over the shimmering blue waters of Lake Houston, a man made lake, reservoir actually, on the San Jacinto River northeast of Houston.

Jamie, overvoice Our home has a big private deck which is nice when it gets hot like it will today.”

Lisa, overvoice Sometimes we have sex out there. We have several movable wooden lattice screens that we just place at the edge. Voila privacy ... You’d have to be on a boat to see us without those screens in place. With them there’s just no way.”

(J) It’s a really nice house, lots of places to have sex.

(L) This sturdy granite topped island in the kitchen for example.

(J) Yes, we’ve done that many times.

(L) We could do it right now.

(J) Or wait for Kristin, she should be along at any moment.

(L) That would be the nice thing to do.

(J) We are always nice.

(L) Especially when we are naughty.

(J)That is the best time to be nice.

(L) Kristin was the last one to join us ... I mean we have really been together since Christmas, back in second grade. You me and Lillian ... The boys were in fourth ... Eva was in third, so was Kristin, remember she came over and sat with us.

(J) We’ve traveled the world to end up five hours from home.

(L) It’s funny, growing up there, what we really wanted to do was to leave. Now we call it home.

(J) It’s where I met the best people I have ever known.

(L) So true.

(J) You have very kinky parents, Lisa.

(L) I don’t know, they seem pretty normal to me. But everyone thinks what they do, or used to do was kinky.

(J) Your dad tying your mom up and paddling her butt, then enamaizing her, and gleefully butt fucking her rosy cheeks isn’t kinky?

(L) I don’t think ‘enamaize’ is a word Jamie.

(J) So, I have to be a president to make up new words? It conveys the act.”

(L)You like it when I give you an enema, don’t you?

(J) A nice big soapy one.

(L) And play with your pussy while I am doing it.

(J) Yes, but it’s weird thinking about our parents doing that.

(L) Why, if your father hadn’t been turned-on and having fun dicking your mother one night you wouldn’t be here?

(J) Let’s talk about someone else’s parents, OK.

(L) How about Gabe and Katherine, mom and dad, your ‘nice parents?’

(J) They have always treated me like family.

(L) Yeah, ‘cause they are something better than merely normal, they are genuinely good.

(J) I know it’s just...

(L) Kinda hot when you think about it.

(J) Yeah.

(L) Remember when you used to call over to me and ask me, ‘Lisa, whatcha doin’?’

(J) You were masturbating.

(L) Yup, while thinking about what we figured out.

(J) That’s kinky...

(L) What, you mean rubbing my virgin cliity while I fantasised about being my mom, having my lover cuff my ankles, bind my arms, ball gag me, blindfold me. Having dad bend me over his knee and spank me. Having him paddle me and then clip my cuffs to the bedposts. Having me on my belly, legs splayed. Spreading my red buttocks and plunging into my butt. Making me feel every thrust on my rosy cheeks.

(J) Masturbating, imagining daddy analizing you, wow.

(L) You like making up words, and no, not having daddy fuck me. Being mommy while daddy fucked her long, deep and hard up my ass. Mom told me it was fun getting butt fucked.

(J) That wasn’t exactly what she said.

(L) She said that “there was more than one way” to make love with a boy. That I could only get pregnant if I took a penis in my vagina, and that “both boys and girls found ‘the other way’ to be just as enjoyable.”

(J) Yup, kinky.

(L) Kinkiest thing I’ve ever done, and that’s sayin’ something.’

(J) Why Lisa?

(L) It isn’t really logical. It’s a feeling I have. Because everything I have done in my life has been done with forethought, ethically. I only ever played with willing participants. Gabe and Katherine did not know they were part of the game.

(J) They shoulda hidden their toys better.

(L) But we benefited greatly from the fact they didn’t. We had a whole lot of fun trying to figure out what was in their toybox and what the item’s proper uses were.

(J) We had fun with some improper uses too.

(L) So while you were awake and calling across the room to me asking me what I was doing...

(J) I knew what you were doing, the bed went “eek, eek, eek.”

(L) You were lucky, you had the sturdy bed, if you were rubbing one out...

(J) Oh I was, one after another.

(L) If ... Fuck ... If you were ... If you had three others in there in bed with you I still wouldn’t have heard it.

(J) Especially if it was Joey Wilson.

(L) Well I might have sneezed and missed that.

Lisa, overvoice Joey was sorta Jamie’s first boy, three strokes, ejaculate, pants back on.

Jamie, overvoice Yeah, my first time and it was over for him before it began for me.

(J) Nope, I wouldn’t of heard a thing. George makes sturdy stuff.

Lisa, overvoice Mom and dad, Katherine and Gabe, they would feed anybody who showed up at our house. Jamie was a fixture there. Before her brother left he would pick her up in the evening and take her home, or mom and dad would. When he left they really noticed that the lack of concern at her house wasn’t occasional, it was institutional. On more than one occasion she came home and slept with me, platonically we were thirteen, because although they were obviously in there...

Jamie, overvoice They were passed out drunk. Dad leased grandpa’s holdings to people without grandpa knowing and then pocketed the rent. They didn’t really work, just got drunk and stoned and then passed out. Literally everyone in town knew. I had teachers who taunted me with it, “have your mom sign this form if she isn’t already passed out when you get home,” and “you are forty minutes late, on a bender with the folks last night?”

Lisa, overvoice So mom and dad let Jamie stay rather than drive her back one day. It became two then three. I am certain that my folks thought that Jamie’s would be looking for her. They never came.

(J) Actually they did, remember? It’s hard to count ducklings when you have double or triple vision.

Lisa, overvoice Jamie had been at our house for three months.

(J) Eighty-seven days...

(L) Three months later Jamie’s mother showed up at school looking for her. She told the school Jamie had been ‘missing since monday... ‘“

(J) That would be three days. Guess they forgot to check the first eighty-four.

(L) Mom and dad said she could stay until someone came looking at our house for her.

(J) That was never, and we had only been besties since...

(L) Five or six years at that point.

(J) I was five blocks away from their drunken asses, at the home of my best friend of five years, in a town of fifteen hundred, that sorta suggests they didn’t look.

(L) George made you a very nice bed.

(J) Your brother is the best, he made me a nice bed frame from pine boards in your room. He painted it, then he bought me a mattress for it. Nobody told him to. He was all of sixteen.

(L) He remembered me saying that I wanted a sister when I was younger.

(J) The bed was a really nice birthday present, my fourteenth was great, I had a real family.

Lisa, overvoice Our birthdays come right after one another, mine in late November and her’s in early December.

(L) My fourteenth was terrific I got my sister.

(J) Yeah, fast friends at eight, roomies and sisters at thirteen, fourteen, lovers at sixteen, mothers in our twenties, now we are grandmothers, business partners. Could life be any better?

(L: Kissing her softly) No Jamie, it couldn’t.

(J) That’s how I feel forty-eight years later.

(L) So you took advantage of the sturdy construction to rub one out.

(J) More than one Lisa.

(L) I was thinking about my dad fingering my mom while she was bent over his knee being spanked, while I masturbated.”

(J) I was thinking about spanking you or you spanking me. Usually both actually. While I did to your twat what I was doing to mine, and then you did it to me.

(L) We finally did that though, like two years later.

(J) Like they say, choose achievable goals.

(L) Yeah, it put the sweet into sweet sixteen.

(J) Worth waiting for.

(L) A wonderful first time for each of us.

(J) Lisa, my first time with you, my first time with a girl, that was great. It could not have been better. My first time with George was terrific, and I have you to thank for that as well. But like we already said, my real first time sucked. You are unusual, and lucky. George’s first time was a disappointment. Punch’s first time...

(L) Well Wendy made us all lovers in a way.

(J) Yeah, she showed us an alternative future, and we chose each other forever instead.

(L) She wouldn’t care, it didn’t involve her.

(J) Lisa, you Kristin and Lillian had great first times. That’s less than half.

(L) So, what do those three have in common.

(J) They were all discreete. Just us seven, no outsiders.

(L) Remember Kristin’s first time.

(J) Of course it was just the three of us, oh my God she was so shy.

(L) And so clueless that she was impossibly cute.

(J) She didn’t even know she was beautiful.

(L) It was the clothes, my God, she was eighteen and she dressed like an old lady at a VFW hall bingo game.

(J) How she called her cunt her “coochie.”

(L) Too cute, look at her now.

(J) How we just informed George we had picked out a wife for him.

(L) We did not.

(J) That isn’t what we said, but it is what we did.

(L) He has free will, the fact that our choices are always correct merely indicates how well we know our brother.

(J) I love it when you say that, when you say he is my brother and you are my sister.

(L) We are, Jamie, by choice not biology.

(J) That’s good, you don’t want my biology.

(L) If I thought that, I wouldn’t have let my brother impregnate you.

(J) Let him, whatever happened to free will?

(L) George has free will. He can do the intelegent thing that I advise him to do and prosper, or do a stupid oppositional thing, and suffer a natural consequence of his poor choice. Like when Stuart was little and you said “look both ways before crossing the street.”

(J) Kristin followed our advice and George was hers.

(L) Smart girl.

(J) A beautiful girl, Lisa. Kristin cooking Boeuf Bourguignon naked in our kitchen, because that is what you told her to do.

(L) She wasn’t naked, she was wearing mom’s apron, to protect herself.

(J) You have the most wonderful definition of safe sex.

(L) Ain’t lost anyone yet.

(J) Remember how you put your brother’s hand on her butt?

(L) Well you undressed George.

(J) That I did, but he really did not really seem to mind.

(L) No, he had a nice stiff one.

(J) You told her to blow him.

(L) I did not. I told her that since we were all sisters we took care of each other, and we took care of our brother. You were holding his penis as I recall. Going down on him was her pure, free expression of love for him.

(J) I like George’s penis, it’s very nice, why shouldn’t I hold it, especially if it’s just sticking out?”

(L) You did just fine Jamie, remember how I got down on my knees with Kristin...

(P) Well it was her first time ever giving a blow job. It was really cute too, the way you held her hair out of the way.

(L) George was playing with your nipple studs.

(J) Ooh, yes he was, I love that. Kristin was taking him into her mouth and running her tongue around the back side of his head and down the shaft, and you were holding George’s butt and Kristin’s hair. Just thinking about it makes me wet.

(L) Like hearing George’s name made Kristin wet.

(J) It still does, she would drop to her knees anywhere and take him into her. Wrapping her fingers around his shaft and sliding the loose skin up and down. Pursing her lips and pushing and pulling on the skin. Working her hand and lips in unison.

(L) Cradling his testicles and running her tongue across the tip of his head, then taking the head into her mouth then as much of his delicious shaft as she could.

(J) George, he couldn’t last long with that kind of stimulation, and Kristin got her very first mouth full of yummy cum.

(L) Then we passed around his spunk. She kissed you, you kissed me we all had a little taste of George’s essence on our tongues. The way it should be.

(J) Like you said Lisa, sisters share absolutely everything. We share George so very nicely.


Jamie and Lisa

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.