Dominion - Cover

Dominion

Copyright© 2019 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Chapter 30: Turning the Tide

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 30: Turning the Tide - One hundred years after the undead scourge swept across the globe, a man of unspeakable evil wields the power of darkness in his quest of supremacy.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

They were all lined up, lying on their backs on a long table, a dozen beautiful girls in their late teens. Their wrists were tied to their spread ankles and they wore nothing but gags and blindfolds. They all had small vibrators inserted into their vaginas and taped to their nipples, with much larger vibrators rammed into their assholes. Some also had clothespins added to their labia or received a continuously changing electric current directly to their clitoris. The table and floor were slick with their spilled nectar. They moaned and whimpered nonstop from the sensations they were forced to experience, but it wasn’t something they weren’t used to.

These girls were all students in Ishtar’s slave academy, something that her master had requested. While most slave girls became breeders as soon as their bodies had developed to carry and deliver a baby, there were some exceptions. Those with exceptional beauty or alluring figures would instead be selected to serve as maids in Dominion’s palace. For several years, they’d be trained in cooking, cleaning, and of course, night time activities. They’d also be thoroughly brainwashed, to be submissive and loyal to Dominion. It was long-term sculpting of the mind, rather than the fast breaking that Ishtar had done with Nayara. Then, once they were experts of the craft and their bodies were strong enough to properly serve him, they were introduced to their new Master.

These girls were the soon-to-be graduates. Ishtar walked along the line of girls with a riding crop in her hands, on the lookout for laziness. If any of them displeased her, she’d give them a hard smack on the ass. “Thank you, Mistress!” they’d say through their gags. The girls had to remain conscious and keep their limbs raised while suffering this sexual torture for up to six hours a day. Though, calling it torture wasn’t quite accurate, as they all loved it. Over the course of five years, Ishtar had turned them into desperate masochists. They didn’t have the manic dementia that Nayara had after she was broken, but they’d certainly enjoy their Master’s cruelty. Speaking of Nayara, she was down the hall, teaching a room of underclassmen proper felatio techniques.

Normally, there would be thirteen girls, but one was deemed ready to graduate and no longer had to take part in the exercise. Of course, she wanted to, but today she would be meeting her Master, and Ishtar wanted her fresh and unfatigued. She abandoned the rest of the girls to their lessons, where the vibrators would force them to climax countless times over the next several hours.

Out in the hall, the graduate waited, Emilia, a beautiful young woman with chestnut hair and an ample chest. She was wearing a sexy French maid uniform, as all the servants did. Unlike a traditional uniform, this one left the breasts exposed. Her nipples had also been pierced, with thin chains linking them to a metal collar around her neck.

She stood with perfect posture, her uniform without a single wrinkle and every hair in place. Ishtar’s perfectionism had been burned into their souls. Twenty years ago, a girl like her would be in college, studying to perhaps become a lawyer or a doctor, but under Dominion’s rule, she now wished only to be his fuck toy.

“Are you ready?” Ishtar asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” she replied with a bow. It was perfect, Ishtar couldn’t find anything wrong with it.

“I’ve outdone myself with you,” she said proudly.

Emilia followed Ishtar through the corridors of the academy and out into the streets. They were in the first level of the city below the main palace. The palace itself was elevated atop rampart walls, with staircases leading up in the four corners. Each staircase was flanked by hulks standing guard in suits of metal armor. Ishtar had already telepathically informed all the spawn in the city that Emilia would be working in the palace, so the guards didn’t give her a second glance.

She followed Ishtar up the steps, unable to peel her eyes away from the demon milf’s shapely ass. In the academy, pleasuring Ishtar was part of every test. Emilia had spent countless hours with her teacher sitting on her face, striking her clitoris with a riding crop for displaying improper cunnilingus techniques. After all these years, she felt the most comfortable when she was being smothered by those peachy cheeks.

Ishtar led her through a giant medieval portcullis, designed to resemble the jaws of a demon. Upon entering the palace, Emilia took a deep breath out of reverence. Ishtar turned to her. “You are ready. Had you displayed no reaction to entering this palace, I would have chastised you, but you have shown your awareness, your acknowledgement that this is truly a holy place. Our Lord and Master made this entire city with his own power, but this palace is the holiest of holies, a sanctum of the divine. There are only two places more sacred than these halls: the throne room, and the Master’s bedroom. You’ll be serving him in both of those chambers.”

Ishtar then gave Emilia a quick tour, a preliminary explanation of the structure. She’d learn of it in detail during her work. As they walked, they passed by countless maids of varying ages, from their late teens like Emilia, to just shy of middle age—the first generation to graduate from Ishtar’s academy when it was first built twenty years ago. Like Emilia, they were all chosen for their supreme beauty and womanly figures, many of them the wives and daughters of collaborators.

Emilia remembered the day she was dragged from her home, the sound of her parents’ wails. They said it wasn’t fair, considering their years of loyal service to Dominion. How foolish of them. They were ignorant of the glory she would experience. She even cursed her own ignorance and ingratitude for how much she cried in the very beginning. If only she could have known sooner what an honor it was to serve as a maid to Lord Dominion.

She was finally brought into the throne room and the excitement had tightened her body close to snapping. In the light of the oculus, she saw him, the one true god sitting on his throne with a book in hand. He was writing equations in Dead Runes, always searching for new ways to utilize them. He was more handsome than she dared dream, and just by being in his presence, she felt the crushing weight of his divine power. It was euphoric.

Upon their arrival, he put the book away and gazed at Emilia with a smirk. “Ishtar, is it time already? I thought your students weren’t ready to graduate for another week.”

Ishtar bowed down and Emilia did the same. “Normally, yes, but she has proven herself worthy of serving you ahead of schedule. She is Emilia, and she eagerly awaits your orders.”

“She is a cute little number.” Emilia shivered in excitement, hoping that her Master couldn’t see how red her cheeks had gotten. Cute?! Had he really just called her cute?! “Come over here,” he said.

She minded her posture, making sure every step was perfect as she approached. She stood beside his throne, in awe of the man before her. No hesitation, he reached out and began caressing her breasts. Her powerful fingers on her delicate flesh, it felt so good that she almost yelped like a frightened cat. Just from that touch, from how he so casually claimed her, it made her wet in a way none of Mistress Ishtar’s lessons could.

“I haven’t heard from you yet. Are you ready to serve me?”

“Y-y-yes.” She stammered in nervousness and immediately corrected herself. “Yes, My Lord. My body exists to be your plaything and fulfill your every desire. I pray that my flesh will satisfy you. Should you kill me or order me to commit suicide for your amusement, I will devote every fiber of my being to making my death most enjoyable for you.”

“Well said.” He brushed his fingers against her cheek and slid his thumb across her rosy lips. She opened her mouth and began sucking on it, just as she had been trained. “You’ve done a good job in teaching her, Ishtar. You may leave us now.”

“I hope you’ll enjoy her, Master.” Ishtar then departed and Dominion pulled Emilia onto his lap.

Pressed to his muscular chest, his powerful arm around her, Emilia froze up. That movement just now, had it messed up her hair or her uniform? She couldn’t allow her Master to see her with a disheveled appearance! And to sit on his lap, surely this was a mistake. One such as her didn’t deserve the honor. Should she get up, or would doing so insult him?

He lifted her chin, making her look into his cruel eyes. “Tell me, if I could grant you one wish, what would it be?”

“A wish?”

“Anything in the world, anything within my power. What would you ask?”

“To be of service to you. That is my only desire.”

“Really? Are you sure that’s your only desire?” His other hand went under her skirt. Dominion’s maids never wore underwear, so his fingers found her smooth labia, slippery from excitement.

“I ... also want to feel Master’s cock inside me. Mistress Ishtar has trained me for so long, I’ve dreamed up being claimed as the Master’s fuck toy!”

“That’s a good girl.”

He then began to kiss her, the first time her lips had met a man’s. Truth be told, it surprised Emilia. Ishtar had spent so much time preaching as to how wonderful it was to suffer his cruelty, that him being gentle was the last thing she expected. She gratefully returned the affection, with their tongues meeting in the middle and swirling together. At the same time, his hands explored her supple, young body. The way he stroked her labia, the way he tickled her clit, it was masterful, making her shiver and curl her toes. And beneath her, she could feel an iconic bulge that made her heart race.

“You have a sweet mouth. I think you know what to do with it.”

She had been waiting for his permission and moved down. She kneeled between his legs and opened his pants, letting his cock spring free. For years, she had been trained to please her Master using dildos shaped to emulate his manhood, but they didn’t do the muscular obelisk justice. She stared at it in worship, ready to feel the power of God deep inside her.

She went to work, putting all her training to work and making love to Dominion’s phallus. Ishtar had taught her well, showing how to be gentle yet assertive, and ravenous yet dutiful. The way she worked her tongue and lips on the shaft, the way she sucked on the head, it earned Dominion’s praise in the form of his breath quickening. Then, she displayed her true skills, getting down on all fours and deep-throating him. While all the maids had undergone physical alterations to improve performance, Emilia was using nothing but technique. For five years, she had been sucking on horse dildos and swallowing swords. She knew how to align her esophagus and fill it to its maximum girth, and her gag reflex was practically nonexistent. Inch by inch, she took Dominion’s cock down her throat, overjoyed that her body was fulfilling the role it had been prepared for.

Dominion watched her with a grin while enjoying the softness of her throat and the ridges of the roof of her mouth, with her tongue refusing to sit still. Once she had gotten down all the way to the base, she began sliding back and forth, trying to show off how much cock she was able to swallow. When she slid it back in, he grabbed the sides of her head and held her still. “Time for your treat.”

It was her deep regret that she couldn’t taste her Master’s seed, but she felt it being pumped into her stomach, a truly inhuman amount. When he let go, she pulled back, falling to the floor and gasping for air with her face covered in saliva.

“You did good. Your oral skills are top notch. Now put your womanhood to work.”

“Yes, Master!”

She climbed back up onto his lap and pulled up her skirt to show him how wet she was in excitement. She stroked his cock with her other hand, amazed that it had lost none of its hardness. Dominion was like a giant compared to her, she couldn’t simply ride it while staying on her knees. Instead, she had to crouch over his lap while she guided his cock to her pussy. The physical alterations kicked in and her slit loosened to accept the great mass. As soon as the head was inside, Dominion grabbed her hips and slammed her down. The throne room was filled with her screams, but they were screams of happiness. It was ridiculously painful, even with the alternations, and she could feel her organs moved aside to accept his cock with her inner flesh stretching near to its limit. She loved it. To her, pain was ecstasy. It was Ishtar’s first lesson.

Grabbing her by the ass, Dominion began lifting her up and slamming her down onto his lap, each time sending her virgin blood splashing off the shaft. Despite the brutality of the training, Ishtar preserved the hymens of all the maids until Dominion could deflower them himself. He was just as cruel as she hoped he would be, brutalizing her body with no regard as to whether or not she could handle it, even though it was her first time. Was he trying to fuck her to death? God, she hoped so. It would be the highest level of euphoria.

Once she got accustomed to him stirring up her insides, she began bobbing on her own, but he continued gripping and kneading her ass like dough. Her moans were constant, bouncing off the walls and echoing out of the oculus above. With it was the wet squelching sound of her cunt being pummeled, like stirring macaroni. While he fucked her, Dominion continued to make out with Emilia, probing the softest parts of her mouth with his tongue, and only stopping to suck on her breasts.

“Fuck! Master! I’m cumming! I’m cumming so hard!” she cried.

Dominion began bucking his hips, driving up into her with machine-like power. Every time he slammed into her all the way, she felt like her head would pop off like a dandelion. She screamed as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life, but Dominion was meticulous. He slid his arms under her knees and behind her back and picked her up like she was nothing. Now on his feet and holding her in his arms, he began thrusting into her hard enough to send ripples throughout her body. Every time he slammed into her, she’d have a gushing climax, spraying him with her arousal. Her head was hanging back, her voice slipping free without her even trying to hold it back. She was cumming so hard and so fast that she was on the verge of passing out.

“Yes, Master! Your cock feels so good inside me! You’re going to break my pussy!”

“You’re a slutty little maid, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m Master’s slutty maid! I’m a dirty little slut for my Master!”

“Then take it like a good slut!”

He gave a few more slams and then stopped, with Emilia moaning in delight as he emptied himself into her pussy. She was performing her duty as a loyal cum slut. He pulled out of her and turned back to the throne. He spun her around so her back was to him and set her on the throne, but stretched over it like a bridge with her legs resting on the arms. The ability to perform a split like this was a prerequisite for graduating from the academy. She leaned forward against the back of the throne as Dominion raised her skirt, revealing her perfect ass.

“Ah, there it is.”

He was referring to the looped plastic string hanging out of her anus. He pulled on it, and one by one, a long chain of a dozen clementine-sized anal beads was pulled out of her rectal cavity. All the maids had a toy kept in their assholes at all time. It could be a dildo, a butt plug, or in Emilia’s case, anal beads. Since Ishtar would preserve the virginities of the maids in training, that meant that their back doors received all the penetrative lessons.

Dominion pulled Emilia’s hair back and she looked up with her mouth open. He held the chain above her face and she obediently swallowed the chain one bead at time, sucking them clean of her sinful flavor. He then looked back down at her pert ass cheeks and gave them a hard smack, earning a cry from her. He spanked her repeatedly, reddening her flesh much to her enjoyment, then spread her cheeks with her anus gaping from the abuse it had received all these years. It was about to receive a lot more.

Dominion grabbed her by the hips and rammed into her at full speed. Emilia moaned from the rough penetration and continued to whimper as he built up his rhythm. Even when going one on one with Ishtar, she had never been sodomized this hard. He was diving into her, forcing her asshole to take every inch. She held onto the back of the throne for dear life, like it was the mast of a ship lost at sea. It was all she could do when subjected to this brutality. It was wonderful, more incredible than she ever dared dream. So this was what it was like to be the Master’s fuck toy? She really had been ignorant as the child for trying to resist being taken from her home.

Without slowing his thrusts, Dominion pulled the chain of beads out of her mouth.

“You like that?”

“I love it! It feels so good to get fucked in the ass! Master, my wish! Please kill me! I want to die now with your cock buried all the way in my ass!”

“No, you will continue to serve me until I have no more use for you. Understand?”

“Yes, just please fuck me harder! I’m so close!”

She soon climaxed, with the semen Dominion had poured into her pussy pouring out and covering the seat of the throne. He didn’t stop fucking her, no matter how many orgasms she had, not until he had one of his own and turned her anus into a specimen cup. Once he was done, he lowered her to the floor, then grabbed her hair and rubbed her face against the pool of semen on his throne.

“Look at the mess you made. Clean it up.”

“Yes, Master,” she whispered. She began lapping up the semen with her tongue, finally able to taste her Master’s seed.


Day after day, explosions erupted in the prisons spread across South America. Sirius and his friends had it down to a science, landing in the center of each camp, setting up a barrier to trap the spawn, and then killing anyone and anything that tried to stop them. The spawn, having once stomped on human rebels like they were cockroaches, were now being slaughtered by the thousands.

As the battles raged on, the sounds of gunfire would be countered by the shouts of the masses turning on their captors and tearing down the monuments of their subjugation. Flushed with power from the Nexus Strain, they wiped out the guards and spawn alike with their bare hands. Just like in Manaus, the freed slaves would always target the families of the collaborators, not content with simply stringing up the guards. However, Sirius would intervene, convincing them to save their strength for the real enemy.

As soon as one concentration camp was taken over, they’d fly to the next one and start all over, even when it meant giving up sleep, but that wasn’t the source of their building fatigue. With each prison they went to, they found more and more prisoners slain, always with their bodies on display like the aftermath of some horrific battle. Hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of adults and children, hanging from nooses or impaled on pikes, their souls harvested. It was Dominion’s retaliation, his way of saying he was going to make them suffer for challenging him.

But it was worth it, because every person they saved made the Nexus Strain stronger. It was like a growing investment. And while Sirius and his group were keeping Dominion’s attention focused on South America, the rest of the Sect of Silver were closing in on their destinations. They crossed oceans, mountains, and deserts, while constantly providing updates on their progress.

Then, the announcement came.

‘Sirius.’ The Grandmaster stirred him from his sleep. He opened his eyes, looking up at the ceiling of the abandoned house in Peru that he and his friends were staying in. It had become severely dilapidated in the twenty years since the owners were taken away, but the beds were still comfortable enough to sleep on. Eva had no trouble, still clinging to Sirius in her slumber. Every night, she’d help “bleed him of the strain of battle”, as she put it.

“What is it?”

‘Everyone is in place. I’ve confirmed it. They’ve taken their positions outside major concentration camps.’

Sirius bolted up, waking Eva in the process. “You mean it?”

‘Yes, the time had come. We can begin moving towards Dominion.’

“Ok, give the order.”

‘It’s not my place to do that.’

“What? What do you mean?”

‘I’m just an advisor. You’re the one in charge.’

Eva sat up, hearing the conversation and staring at Sirius.

“But I can’t...”

‘You can. I told you before. Once you’ve slain Dominion, you’ll be free the take the throne of the Kingdom of Man. But you are already worthy. Besides, the Sect of Silver needs a Grandmaster, and I can’t be that as a voice without a body. I’ve opened up the channel to all the other masters. Give your orders.’

Sirius paused, still full of uncertainty. To fight was one thing, he had been trained how to do it since he was born, but he didn’t know how to lead. He then tensed, feeling Eva leaning against his back with her arms around his neck.

“They have faith in you,” she whispered in his ear. “That is what it means to be a leader. You promise them something and they believe you to fulfill it. Charisma, a silver tongue, they are just methods of earning trust, but you have proved yourself already with your blood and sweat, and you will continue to prove that you are the savior of this world. Just fight as you always have, and the world will follow you.”

Sirius took a deep breath, his fears swept away. “All right.” ‘Warriors of the Sect of Silver, attack!’


Dominion bolted awake as a vast myriad of images and sounds rushed through his mind. Across the globe, low and mid-level spawn were reporting attacks on concentration camps, and the fighters were like nothing he had ever sensed before. The power surging from every individual was monstrous, utterly inhuman! He could see the robed figures hacking through his minions and freeing the prisoners. A single touch was all it would take for that same power to erupt from a liberated slave.

How was this possible? Jean’s rebellion, by touching someone and sending her spirit energy into them, she could awaken their souls so they could fully harness their own spiritual power. But this was different, the power they were showing should have been impossible, and from every individual, he could detect the energy signature of his son. What was going on?

In Hong Kong, Leon was moving as fast as lightning, passing the Nexus Strain onto others without them even knowing he had been there. The spawn, with their ungodly speed and reflexes, were able to see his movements, but none of their attacks could even penetrate the aura he was exuding, and the slices of his sword could not be stopped. With a simple swing, he could launch a blade of energy from the edge that could kill a spawn over a mile away. Even the manager spawn failed to last more than a moment against him.

In Jerusalem, Anna was demolishing buildings with individual strikes. Her spiritual awareness had become so astute that she could detect the presence of guards or prisoners without even looking inside. If the coast was clear, she’d swing her hammer, and any building, no matter how large, would be reduced to dust. Any spawn that tried to attack her would get struck with the hammer and splattered in all directions as a fine bloody mist.

In London, Brahman was shooting sphinxes and other ships out of the sky. His preferred weapon was a large spear that he’d throw with inhuman speed and then retract with a telekinetic energy tether. By channeling power through the tether, he could both strengthen the molecular integrity of the weapon, and via the arquerite blade, shroud it in an aura of spirit energy. His normal throws gave it the speed, range, and power of an RPG, but now with the power of the Nexus Strain flowing through him, he could strike targets miles away with the forced of a meteorite.

He’d take aim at a sphinx, make his throw, and in that very same instant, a massive hole would open up in the craft like a deer shot with an anti-tank round. Even while relying on the power of S2 Engines, not even the sphinxes could remain functioning and airborne after suffering two or three hits like that, and they’d fall out of the sky and crush everything below in flaming wrecks.

While the masters were drawing all the attention, the disciples were dealing with the guards and smaller spawn and spreading the Nexus Strain as far and as fast as they could. As soon as the concentration camp was taken over and Dominion’s servants exterminated, they’d race to the next site.

As this was going on, Sirius was flying north with his friends. They had spent enough time in South America and were now ready to take on Dominion. Sirius was traveling at over 800 miles an hour, faster than the speed of sound. It was so fast that he had to create a barrier of spirit energy to prevent Eric, Shahti, and Eva from being injured by the wind. As he flew, he could sense more and more people being included into the Nexus Strain. His own power, already great enough to completely destroy his younger brother, was growing even faster than before.

They flew by countless concentration camps, but they didn’t drop down to liberate them. Instead, Sirius would hold out his hand and fire a blast of spirit energy. Diminutive in appearance, it would land in the center of each prison and immediately erupt into a blinding mushroom cloud of light, visible from miles around. The prison itself would be undamaged, not a speck of dirt out of place, but every spawn caught within the blast was annihilated, while all of the humans, both collaborator and slave, would be baptized in light and linked with the Nexus Strain. From there, the Grandmaster would explain the situation to them all and convince everyone to work together to further spread the strain. They left South America and entered Central America, seeing the massive wall of prisons established along the Panama Canal back when Dominion took over the US. Sirius blasted them all, slaying the monsters within and freeing the people they had oppressed. Then, they entered the former United States, heading northeast towards Maine.

‘Sirius, we won’t reach Maine before nightfall.’

“So?”

‘Let’s liberate New York and spend the night there, then get a fresh start in the morning.’

“What? No! We’re so close to Dominion! I’ll kill him and then watch the sunrise from atop the rubble of his destroyed palace!”

‘Dominion is not an enemy you can face without a good night’s sleep and healthy breakfast. The fate of the universe rests on you being able to kill him and you’ll need every advantage you can get. Don’t rush this. Just one night’s rest can make all the difference in the world.’

“I don’t need to rest! I’ve never been stronger!”

“Sirius, he’s right. It’ll be better to face him tomorrow,” said Eric, but Sirius just looked at him in shock. “Trust me, I want Dominion dead just as much as you do. I’ve been envisioning his death since before you were born. This is a plan more than twenty years in the making. We can’t let anything hamper the result.”

“But...”

“If your grandfather were here, you know what he’d say,” Shahti chimed. “He’d tell you to take a deep breath and rest while you can get it. Once you’re fighting him, you’ll be glad you took the time to sleep and eat.”

“Eva?” he asked, hoping for some help.

“Sirius, we’ve been trained how to fight without our eyesight. I’ve watched you spar for hours while blindfolded. But if you try to fight him after the sun has set, you’ll be facing him in the dark and I can’t imagine a monster like him being any more dangerous than when he’s immersed in darkness.”

It took some effort, but his muscles finally released. “Very well.”


New York City, it was one of Dominion’s largest concentration camps. Before the rise of the undead, it was home to more than eight million people, but that was back when it was an actual city. Now it was one massive prison complex and it housed more than three times that number, and it looked nothing like what it once did. All traces of the old city had been erased or vandalized. Dominion had already robbed the museums and libraries for his personal collection, and every iconic building had been disassembled brick by brick. The Statue of Liberty had been stripped of its outer shell, leaving the iron skeleton exposed. Rather than a holding a torch, the right hand was used to display the corpses of those punished for rebellion or insubordination. They’d dangle freely from nooses, left out for the birds to pick at while they swung in the breeze.

All prison managers were aware of what was going on around the globe, but they didn’t let that information reach the human guards, so life went as normal. The slaves would work the fields outside the prison and construct monuments to indulge Dominion’s ego, while the spawn and the collaborators barked orders and cracked their whips. The prison itself consisted of several dozen buildings, each the size of a football stadium, with prisoners inside packed like sardines, while the guards lived in suburbs in the outskirts. The summer sun had just about reached the horizon, but there was still enough time to liberate the camp properly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.