Dominion - Cover

Dominion

Copyright© 2019 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Chapter 18: Behemoth

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 18: Behemoth - One hundred years after the undead scourge swept across the globe, a man of unspeakable evil wields the power of darkness in his quest of supremacy.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

It was night in the mansion, peaceful, not a noise to be heard. There was, however, movement. With the covers pulled over her head, Cho’s hand was busy between her legs, her fingers swirling around inside her juicy slit, trying to coax an orgasm. Her mind was replaying all of her old sexual fantasies, her best memories, only to find that none of them stimulated her. This was not an act of pleasure or a need for stimulation, it was an act of desperation, a search for some glimmer of purity left inside her.

It all started after Dominion tortured her and her sister in the basement, when he had electrocuted their clitorises. Despite the mind-tearing agony, she was brought to climax over again, until they all just blended together. While she heard the crackle of the electricity in her hears and screamed at the top of her lungs, she prayed to any deity that she could think of, begging them to stop the pain and stop the orgasms. It was like triggering them had become Dominion’s new way to torture her, to bombard her senses with the overpowering sensations, smashing her nerves and making her sick, unlike before, when he’d just to humiliate her.

Something broke inside her, and from that point on, whenever Dominion raped her, she realized she could only climax when he was simultaneously torturing her. Whether it was whipping, biting, strangling, burning, or cutting, she could only cum while experiencing horrific pain. Even now, no matter how frantically masturbated, her efforts gave her little to no stimulation. She silently cried as she fingered herself, not wanting to believe she had really become so broken. Eventually, she had to face the facts that it was too late for her. With her other hand, she grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing brutally hard, just as Dominion would, and dug her nails into her flesh until she drew blood.

There, it like she had been numb from the waist down and then regained all sensation. She continued playing with herself, now feeling that her fuse had been lit. It happened after only a minute, an orgasm boiling between her legs. She bit down on her pillow, not letting her voice slip free. She lay still, letting it pass while straining her ears to make sure there were no noises around her. Most importantly, Hijiri’s soft breathing hadn’t changed.

Less than three feet away, her sister slept. She and Cho now shared her room, a way for Cho to look after her, and hopefully help keep her insanity at bay. All of the power in their lives had been taken away, but hopefully, just by being with her sister, they could alleviate each other’s suffering. Cho’s shame was palpable. They had been turned into Dominion’s rape slaves, and yet during the brief reprieve between tortures, here she was, masturbating while her sister slept next to her. It was true, Dominion really had broken her. At least for now, she could fall asleep and forget all about it for a few hours.

“To think that you were so energetic when I wasn’t around. It seems I haven’t been giving you the stimulation you so desperately crave.”

That voice, that voice from her nightmares, it made her want to throw up. Hearing him, Hijiri sat up and began to scream and cry. Cho looked over, seeing Dominion standing in the corner. How long had he been there? When did he appear? Dominion approached the bed and grabbed Cho’s wrist from under the blanket, pulling out her hand and revealing her sticky fingers. He licked up her nectar.

“Ah, the sweet taste of a horny slave.” He reached over and grabbed Hijiri by the hair. He pulled her head over and forced Cho’s fingers into her mouth. “Taste that, Hijiri? While you were asleep, your slutty sister was masturbating right next to you. How does it feel knowing that she hungers for the torment you hate so much?”

“Leave her alone!” Cho shrieked.

Dominion’s response was hard smack across the face. “Ah, twins, such a close bond. Some people think it’s even possible for twins to read each other’s minds. In that case, Hijiri, has Cho’s degeneracy rubbed off on you? Despite how much you cry and scream in pain, you’ve come to love being violated, haven’t you?” Sobbing, Hijiri shook her head. “Well, let’s see for ourselves then.”

Dominion yanked the blankets off the bed, revealing the naked twins. He grabbed Hijiri by the ankles and lifted her up like she was a blow-up doll. Hanging upside-down, she whimpered as Dominion buried his face in her snatch, sucking on her plump labia with the sickening noise audible to both girls. Hijiri reached out and Cho clutched her hand. It was all she could do to comfort her. She could do nothing to save her, to protect her, to fight off Dominion. They had learned that early on. All she could do was look into her eyes and be there for her as she suffered the revolting sensation of Dominion’s tongue digging around in her pussy.

Dominion threw her back down onto the bed and removed his clothes. Hijiri curled up into the fetal position and cried, but once he had stripped down, he rolled her onto her back and forced her to flatten out. With his hand around her throat, he took a moment to suck on her flat breasts and run his lips across her stomach. Then he climbed on top of her, forced her legs apart, and rammed his cock into her snatch. She screamed as she always did, and wept as he began his thrusts.

“You’re such a crybaby. Surely by now, you’ve learned to enjoy it.”

She just screamed and shook her head from side to side. Dominion grabbed her chin and started kissing her. Cho could only lie beside them and watch. The missionary position, how disgusting. He did this so that they would have to look at him, so that he could steal their lips as if they were lovers. Hijiri’s feet were in the air with Dominion’s thrusts shaking the bed and his tongue swirling around her mouth. The worst part was what it was doing to Cho. The sound of her sister’s sobbing, the sound of flesh striking flesh, it was making her wet, it was making her womanhood stir. She took no joy in seeing her sister cry, of course not, she wanted to protect her. What scared her was how her body wanted to protect her by taking her place.

Dominion then changed position. It was slight, he got off his knees and assumed a crouching position while pushing Hijiri’s legs back and curling her body with her butt sticking in the air. He resumed his thrusts, this time lifting and dropping his body straight up and down like a pile driver, achieving maximum depth. Hijiri screamed in pain from his massive cock pummeling her insides, threatening to split her open.

“It hurts! You’re too big! You’re going to break me!”

Dominion laughed in her face. “You say that, but your big greedy pussy keeps sucking me in. You claim to hate it, but your slutty lips were made to be my fuck toy. If you just put some effort in, you could be the best whore in the world.”

She tried to refute him, but he closed his hands around her throat, squeezing hard. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she gasped for air. “Cho,” Dominion said just as she was about to speak out, “put your mouth to work. You know what to do.”

Dejected, helpless, she silently moved behind him and lowered her head. It was a strange sight, seeing Dominion’s huge veiny member being violently driven into her sister’s pussy. It was like she was getting raped with a pork tenderloin. And as much as her mind and soul hated it, her tainted body opposed her will and craved it. There was nothing she could do other than obey his orders. While Dominion fucked Hijiri, Cho ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft, licking off his sweat and her sister’s fluids.

She also gargled on his sack like a good slave, juggling his testicles with her tongue. Lastly, she slurped her sister’s anus, leaving it nice and wet with lots of saliva, so that when Dominion sodomized her, there would be a lot less friction. It was the only form of protection she could offer her sister. She had been forced to go down on Hijiri so many times, it didn’t even phase her anymore. There had even been times when Dominion would cram the twin’s meals into their rectal cavities, and they’d have to take turns eating breakfast and dinner out of each other’s bodies. This was nothing.

As this was going on, Dominion continued to strangle Hijiri. His grip would loosen whenever she was about to pass out, but her face was turning blue and the veins were bulging. She was being assaulted with both the rape and the deprivation of air. Then it happened, Dominion injecting an inhuman amount of cum deep into Hijiri’s womb. So much was pumped into her that it overflowed and splashed across Cho’s face. Dominion pulled out of Hijiri, leaving her pussy as a semen-caked crater. His member had lost none of its rigidity. There was no hesitation, he flipped Hijiri onto her hands and knees, and while she gasped for air, he forced himself into her anus.

Her scream was met with the immediate clapping of flesh. He was brutalizing her at his maximum speed, faster and deeper than Cho had ever seen him go. “Master, you’re hurting me! I’m going to die! Oh God, it hurts!” she shrieked.

“Good, I’m going to keep hurting you until you really do die.” He once again got into a crouching position and grabbed her head, jamming his fingers into her mouth and forcing it open, creating some kind of horrific grin on her tear-streaked face. “Look at her, Cho. Look at how beautiful and happy she is! You must be so proud of your little sister!” But Cho could only cry.

Hijiri had no strength in her body, she desperately wanted to lie down, but Dominion was pulling so hard on her head that she wasn’t even holding herself up. After several minutes of cruel anal rape, Dominion had his second orgasm, and Hijiri felt her rectal cavity fill with semen. His hold on her weakened and she fell down onto the bed. Finally, he’d let her go. She thought that, but was wrong. Dominion remained on top of her and resumed sodomizing her, with his semen foaming and frothing with each stroke. Hijiri wanted to scream, but he had her arm tight around her throat, once again choking her. The rape continued until she finally orgasmed, yet another climax he had forced her to experience through his cruelty.

After Dominion pulled out, Cho crawled over and licked him clean. It was one of the rules of being his slave. Once he finished with one sister, the other would have to use her mouth to clean the mess. While she sucked his cock, Dominion played with her hair.

“You’ve been so patient, such a good girl. Now for your reward.”

He grabbed her and threw her down, lying on her back on top of her sister. He jammed himself into her pussy and began his strokes, and despite how rough he was, they felt good to Cho, regardless of how much she didn’t want them to. One of his hands was on her breast, crushing it like he wanted to pop it. She hated it, she hated the pain, but her body didn’t care and relished it.

Then there was something new. His other hand, he forced his middle finger into her pussy, with his cock already inside her. He was using his finger to stroke the front wall while using his manhood to pummel her cervix. This combination of pleasure and pain, it was just what her body craved. She despised him, but she had to give him points for ingenuity and skill. A single minute, that’s all it took for her to cum. Never had she climaxed so early into him raping her, but it’s like he could command her with a remote control.

He rolled her over onto her side, tucking her legs to her chest, and fucked her even harder than before, so much so that it the bed was starting to move across the floor. It was too much to bear, she was screaming and cumming at the same time. Lying across her semi-conscious sister, he grabbed her head and pushed her down, forcing her to lick his semen off her sister’s ass cheeks.

Like with Hijiri, he didn’t stop until he emptied a load into her. Even that, the sensation of his semen flooding her body, was enough to make her climax. How was this even possible? How could her body submit to him like this?

Dominion wasn’t done, he rolled her onto her front, and just as expected, he took her from behind. Unlike before, he didn’t leave her bent over. He lifted her up onto her knees just like he was and got her in a headlock, then he started fucking her in the ass. He was hitting her with the same inhuman force as before. She could feel it, his massive cock rearranging her organs with each stroke, her anus threating to tear open. Below them, Hijiri watched in horror. She could see it, the head of Dominion’s cock bulging in her stomach, like an alien trying to bust out of her gut. Then there was her expression, her tongue hanging out of her open mouth with her eyes rolling back, a deep guttural grunt passing her lips every time Dominion entered her. She was climaxing with each impact, something no other man could make her do, and it was like it was melting her brain.

“You love it, don’t you? Say it.”

“Yes, I love it! I love getting raped by Master’s cock!” she moaned.

“What do you want?”

“I want Master to rape me harder! Please! Make me hurt! Make me cum!”

“Finally, you’ve learned your place. Good girl.”

It was like he had been waiting for her to say that, because at that moment, he emptied himself inside her, and as Cho cried out, Hijiri could see a waterfall of semen pouring from between her legs. He dropped Cho to the bed, Hijiri looking at her without recognizing her. She didn’t know who this woman was anymore. She was a stranger. Dominion then grabbed Hijiri’s hair and pulled her over, hefting his slimy cock in her face.

“Now, how about a nice glass of warm, salty milk to help you sleep?” He forced open her mouth and jammed his cock all the way down her throat, making her gag. “Drink up.”


Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania, Dominion’s territory now occupied five states in the northeast. Originally, had had just taken the cities of Boston, NYC, and Philadelphia, but it was pretty much an unspoken declaration that the whole states were his. He didn’t move any of his troops into Connecticut, Rhode Island, or Vermont. He just completely ignored them, like they weren’t even worth his time. When the cities were taken, everyone in those states fled, either into Canada or down south by water.

The government hurriedly evacuated as many people as they could, expecting Dominion’s armies to show up, but they never did. Only when those states were empty did he finally take them over, almost with an “I might as well” attitude. Since he went for the cities, most of the people in the countryside of New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania were able to evacuate, but millions were still taken.

For President Collins, it was baffling how every day, he could say that things couldn’t possibly get any worse, and the next day, they somehow would. The states surrounding Dominion’s territory had all been evacuated, many people flocking to DC. They still had the foolish belief that when the shit hit the fan, their government would be able to protect them, that they’d be safest next to the president. Washington DC had more than doubled in size, but most of that was due to trailers and tent cities. People were fighting for room and resources. The capital of the strongest nation on Earth had become a refugee camp in a failed state.

Most went even farther south or up into Canada. They knew that they could do nothing but run. Nothing could stop this threat. Now states like Maryland, West Virginia, and Ohio had become buffer zones between the US and Dominion’s territory, like Poland between Germany and Russia, and everyone knows how well that worked out. The difference is that this buffer zone was almost completely empty. There were still several people who resided in those states, thinking that they could hide when Dominion’s forces inevitably came marching, that they’d form underground communities or guerilla militaries in the wilderness and live out their Red Dawn fantasy.

Under normal circumstances, Collins should have high-tailed it for an undisclosed underground bunker away from Dominion’s territory, but that wouldn’t accomplish anything. If he fled, the entire east coast would crumble, not mention it was safe to assume that Dominion already knew the location of that bunker. It had been mentioned countless times in past discussions, and he knew now that that hooded monster had been listening in to all of them. So now, he had to live with Dominion’s territory being just a pygmy state away from his back yard. He felt like he could throw a stone out his window and it would bounce off the head of one of the hulking monsters that had ground his soldiers into slurry.

The only silver lining was that Dominion was still accepting prisoner deliveries and no one was opposing them or getting in the way, though he now demanded twice as many sacrifices. It had been shown on the news, the three cities being lifted up and rearranged into gargantuan structures that put all human engineering to shame. Anything capable of that was not something to be trifled with. There were no longer any protests, no more attacks on the transports. Everyone now realized how important it was that these deliveries be made.

TV pundits would still squabble endlessly, either defending the deal or demanding that something else be done, and keeping the prisoners contained was becoming a trial in and of itself. After all, the whole country had discovered that getting arrested meant being handed over to Dominion, so attempts at prison escape had reached whole new levels of recklessness and desperation, the inmates risking their lives rather than end up a slave or worse.

Other countries were even offering to supply their own criminals for sacrifice, should the US fail to make a delivery.

Throughout the country, civilization was regressing, and not into the anarchy that one might expect. Collins had used people’s religious beliefs to support his war on crime, claiming that since Dominion was the enemy of God, anyone who broke the law and hindered the system that opposed Dominion was also an enemy of God. Unfortunately, the fanaticism had grown beyond his control, because now everyone knew that the only thing keeping Dominion at bay was human sacrifice, so now, everyone was doing whatever they could to avoid ending up on the chopping block, and the best way to do that was to make others take their place.

Religious dogma was now controlling all of the towns and cities, especially in the bible belt and states like Utah and Texas. People now lived under the strictest Biblical Law, ironically adopting the same rules and punishments as the United Islamic Republic, which operated under Sharia Law, something that Americans never missed an opportunity to criticize. In the most fanatical areas, people began dressing like the Amish, all bright colors and mixed fabrics thrown away, with women covering their hair and doing their best to maintain a very Puritan level of modesty. Anything that could be considered even remotely sinful was purged.

People who broke the Ten Commandments or committed sins like adultery were publicly shamed and arrested. As long as they themselves weren’t arrested, the people in these areas didn’t mind it. After all, it was helping to keep Dominion at bay while simultaneously purging the unrighteous from their God-fearing communities.

‘As long as it’s someone else, it’s not a problem.’


Dominion was in his office at the Augusta prison, going through paperwork. Under his desk was Mary, performing fellatio, obviously. Ever since he and Ishtar double-teamed her, she had been much more obedient. She had been broken, like Nayara, though while Nayara had a deranged enthusiasm with a twisted sense of pleasure and pain, Mary had a dead-eyed despondence, having become so numb that pain seemed to be the only way she could feel anything. Rather than scream and cry, she would quietly thank him whenever he hurt her. Now, he’d reward her efforts with whipping and burning. Her stomach was still red from the previous night when he used her belly button as an ash tray.

He had brought her to the office because he was hoping her efforts could calm him down. Ever since he woke up this morning, he felt restless, sensed that something was off. All of the hairs on the back of his neck and his arms were standing up and he was constantly looking over his shoulder. It was like he was suffering from Restless Leg Syndrome, but it was in his brain. Was he sensing an assassination attempt? Some kind of weaponized disease or chemical that he had been exposed to? No, nothing like that. He was constantly scanning her surrounding with his outsight, able to see for miles in every direction, and everything seemed to be running just fine. What the hell was wrong with him?

In front of his desk, a pool of darkness appeared on the floor and Ishtar rose up with a file under her arm. “Master, I have brought the reports you collected.” As she laid them on his desk, her eyes panned over. “What is that?”

She was referring to the large glass cylinder on his desk, filled with a shimmering fluid.

“That is my newest experiment. I’ve found myself thinking about evolution lately, trying to imagine how it originally manifested. This canister is filled with microbes and bacteria swimming in a nutrient-rich stew. In the top of the canister, I have an S2 Engine, made from the awakened soul of one of those people from New York. In the bottom, I have radioactive material that Adam has been scavenging nuclear power plants. The radiation damages the DNA of the single-celled organism and kills it, and the spirit energy of the S2 Engine repairs the damage, resurrects the organism, and speeds up its lifecycle. The breaking and repairing of the DNA cause mutations to manifest. Every moment in there is like a year in the primordial ooze.

I want to see if microbes will evolve to become superbugs, if they’ll just die from the constant mutations, or if they’ll actually start working together, outsourcing and sharing different biological functions to become stronger and eventually form multi-celled organisms.”

“Fascinating! Your brilliance knows no bounds, oh Lord!” Dominion just grunted and looked through the files she had brought. Apparently, everything was running smoothly. So why was he feeling so anxious? “Is something wrong, Master?”

“Just feeling restless.”

“I believe a session in the breeding chamber is about to begin. That always makes you happy!”

“Hmm, very well then.” Dominion stood up out of his chair, pulling his cock out of Mary’s mouth. Seeing it, a hungry expression appeared on Ishtar’s face. “Don’t move from that spot,” he warned his slave. He then disappeared into the shadows in the corner and reappeared in the breeding chamber.

His collaborators were already there and the female prisoners were being led in. Also present was a mid-level spawn, higher than a hulk but lower than Ishtar and the others. He looked like a combination of a human and an alligator, a strong body covered in thick scales, with long a reptilian tail and a mouth full of needle teeth. Since Dominion’s territory had so vastly expanded, he had to create these mid-level spawn to observe the breeding process the same way he and Blight used to. Often, they were the same spawn that would run the prisons.

Upon Dominion’s arrival, the creature and all of the men prostrated before him. “Lord Dominion!” they exclaimed.

“At ease, I’m just here to watch.”

The men stood back up and commenced breeding with the slaves, filling the room with the sounds of women screaming.

“Vidar, have you noticed anything unusual today? Anything out of place?”

“What do you mean, My Lord?”

“Never mind.”

The breeding went without issue, all the men successfully inseminating the woman. Already, thousands of children had been born under Dominion’s rule. By supplying the breeders with a surplus of spirit energy, it was possible to speed up the development of the fetuses. With any luck, these women would produce a bounty of souls. Once finished, the men lined up to leave, but as they passed by, Dominion saw someone that raised his spirits immediately. It was Misato, having tried to hide his face from him.

“Hold it right there.” All the men automatically stopped. “Misato, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you. How have you been? Enjoying your new job?”

“Yes,” he muttered, unable to meet Dominion’s gaze.

“And I’m sure you must be enjoying this breeding program. How does it feel, taking a sobbing woman against her will and violating her as hard as you want?” He didn’t respond, but Dominion kept pushing. “Oh, you want to hear something really funny? What you just did to that woman, I was doing to your daughters last night.”

Misato clenched his fists and his shoulders trembled, while all of the men felt a chill crawl down their spines, suddenly reminded that they had all just raped these women, and what that meant.

“Hijiri sobs and screams every time, no matter how many times I do her. It’s actually starting to get annoying. You’d think she’d have gotten used to the pain by now, just learned to enjoy the sensations.”

“Please, stop,” Misato hissed, trying to control his rage.

“But Cho has definitely come around. Last night, she begged for it. She wanted it to be painful. She’s finally realized what a desperate slut she really is. I pumped her and her sister so full of cum, but she just wanted more and more.”

“I’m begging you, just leave me alone!”

Misato felt like he was going to throw up. It was infuriating, how powerless he was. Next to him was the man that routinely tortured his children, and yet there wasn’t a single thing he could do about it. He was little more than an ant in the shadow of a mountain.

“Maybe when I grow tired of them, I can bring them down here for you and the men to enjoy. After all, they’re just so much fun to play with. I bet their mother was the same. Admit it, you always wondered what they’d feel like, what they’d taste like, to have one riding your lap and the other riding your face. You’d see Cho’s bouncing tits or Hijiri’s tight ass and think of turning Daddy’s little girls into Daddy’s little whores.”

Blood was splattered everywhere. It happened so fast that most of the men didn’t understand what they had seen. Despite everything he knew about Dominion and his total awareness of the vast chasm of strength between them, Misato gave in to his rage and threw a punch with all of his strength. Vidar moved to intercept the attack, as it was his duty to protect his Master, yet Dominion stopped him and accepted the hit. Blood, shredded muscle, and bone splinters were sent flying in all directions, Misato’s arm exploding on contact like an M80 inside a watermelon.

Misato fell to the floor, releasing a glass-breaking shriek of agony as a puddle of blood appeared underneath him. With a smirk, Dominion crouched down and jammed his finger into the bloody stump of Misato’s shoulder, just making him scream even louder. “I originally spared you just so I could use your mob connections to help build my empire. Do you know why I still bother keeping you alive? It’s because I can still use you to torture your daughters and use them to torture you. To have that kind of power over people is something that you, even in your glory days, when you ruled the state, could never experience. The unique pain I’m able to inflict on the three of you, it’s truly delicious, like a fine wine.

I’m not going to bother saving your life. If you die, you die. But I do hope you survive this, because then I can continue to torment you. So please, do stay alive. I would hate for your death to ruin my—”

The ground suddenly shook and the air became heavy. Dominion’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates, a switch flipping inside him. Everyone could feel it, literally every single person on the eastern US, as far south as Florida and all the way up in the North Pole, they could feel the mind-numbing power weighing down on them like a lead apron. It wasn’t pure spirit energy or demonic power. No, this was the aura of something not of this dimension.

Whatever it was, it reeked of the Old Gods.


Out in the Atlantic Ocean, just off the coast of northern Maine, beyond the continental shelf, every fish and crawler were fleeing for dear life, not just from the earthquake shaking the water, but the force they sensed causing it. A great crack tore through the ocean floor, a fissure that seemed to split the entire tectonic plate. Naval fleets, both American and from allied nations, patrolled the eastern coast to try and spy on Dominion’s activities. Those ships were now being tossed and even capsized as the sea seemed to go wild, with tsunamis already surging out in all directions. Inside, those paying attention to the sonar were falling over, screaming agony from the noise projected by their headphones.

In the Oval Office, President Collins had ducked under his desk as the White House shook from this terrible earthquake. The entire east coast was trembling like an unbalanced dryer.

“Mr. President, there is an emergency report from Naval Surveillance!” an aide shouted, rushing in. Naval Surveillance? Were they reporting on the earthquake? That would have to mean the entire east coast was being affected. Was Dominion causing this? Was he really that powerful? “This earthquake, they believe they are at the epicenter!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.