Dominion - Cover

Dominion

Copyright© 2019 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Chapter 12

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12 - One hundred years after the undead scourge swept across the globe, a man of unspeakable evil wields the power of darkness in his quest of supremacy.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

By the way, how did you folks like the mall chapter? I’ll be honest, writing that chapter gave me some chest pains.

Clean Sweep

“You’ve done some work on her, I see,” said Dominion, examining Nayara.

With Portland taken care of, he had returned home for some rest. Ishtar greeted him at the door, along with all of his slaves, as per her instruction. Mary and the twins were on their knees, the perfect height for them to orally pleasure their master if he desired, and it was easy to spin around and get on all fours if he wanted to mount them. Only Nayara was standing, letting Dominion get a good look at her. Like Ishtar, she was smiling, a genuine smile.

“Yes, Lord. I am certain you will find her more than satisfactory. I’ve trained her, not just in the art of sex, but in the euphoria that is pain and your eternal greatness. There is nothing she won’t do for you, nothing you can’t do to her that she won’t enjoy. Unlike these three, her loyalty to you absolute and unflinching.”

Dominion rubbed her breasts, which had doubled in size. To feel him touch her, Nayara began to pant and shiver. “You gave her a boob job?”

“Nothing synthetic, I assure you. I just altered her metabolism so that fat will only go to certain areas. It was her idea.”

“Now my breasts can fully envelop your cock, Master,” Nayara purred.

Dominion smiled and pinched his index finger and thumb together. A razor blade extended out from between them, conjured by his powers. “Take this and cut yourself.”

“Where, Master?” she asked eagerly.

“You choose. Show me how much blood you’re willing to shed for me.”

A crazed grin crossed Nayara’s face and she immediately began slashing away at herself. The razor cut deep, sending blood streaming down her ebony flesh. She giggled with each wound, no longer able to differentiate pleasure from pain. She even began playing with herself, as if every drop of blood she lost was replaced with a drop of Ishtar’s aphrodisiacs.

“Isn’t she wonderful, My Lord? She doesn’t even need my serums anymore. Her brain has forever been altered. The pathetic whelp she was before your arrival doesn’t exist any longer and it can never return. I’ve erased anything that isn’t to your benefit.”

“You’ve outdone yourself, Ishtar. Well done. You can stop now, Nayara.” A white radiance flowed from his hand and enveloped her, closing all of her wounds. After all the work that Ishtar had put in, it would be a shame if his new slave ended up bleeding to death. He then gave a flick of his finger and she immediately dropped to her knees. Her lovely face gained a wide smile as he lifted her chin. “Good girl.”

“Finally, a nigger that knows her place,” Mary muttered.

“I’ll take that as you volunteering to assist her in pleasing me. Come along, both of you. Ishtar, do as you please. Cho and Hijiri, clean up this blood on the floor.”

As the four of them went up to the master bedroom, Cho and Hijiri released sighs of relief. It had been over a month since Dominion had last touched them, and while Cho didn’t say anything, she could see her sister beginning to recover. True, Ishtar had been crushing their spirits since the day she arrived, but her angry cruelty was nothing compared to Dominion’s sadistic cruelty. Hijiri was still weak, she cried whenever Ishtar trained her, but she didn’t seem to be getting worse. As long as Dominion and Ishtar focused on the two other slaves or whatever was going on outside the house, Hijiri’s mind might heal enough for her to learn to endure, and maybe they might even find a way to escape.


“After cutting herself, Nayara is far too bloody to be allowed on the bedspread. Mary, you will begin by licking her clean,” Dominion ordered.

“No way! I don’t want to get AIDS!”

“Insolence!” Ishtar hissed. She slashed Mary across the face, her claws ripping her soft skin like paper. She fell to the floor, clutching her cheek and screaming.

“Oh Mary, do you know why I picked you to be my slave?” Dominion said with a sigh. “It wasn’t just because of your slutty milf body. It’s because I knew you’d be fun to humiliate. Your self-righteousness, your ignorant belief in your superiority, I couldn’t wait to make you suffer for them. You, with no power, no means of even protecting yourself, of protecting your children, you still think you’re somehow better than others. It seems I still haven’t succeeded in crushing your pride.”

Ishtar dropped to her knees. “Lord Dominion, I deeply apologize for this affront! I was so focused on Nayara that I failed in disciplining Mary and teaching her proper respect! I’m not worthy of the life or position you have given me!”

“That’s because I didn’t tell you to break her in like Nayara. I picked Mary so that I myself would have the fun of crushing her identity. After all, if you break in all of my slaves, I lose half the fun of having them.

Now, Mary, your master has given you an order. You can either obey or you can be punished. I’ll remind you, you’ve only seen what I’m capable of in a good mood. You don’t know what I’ll do if in a bad mood.”

Mary, cursing him under her breath but fearing his wrath, prostrated herself before him. “What are your orders, Master?”

“Good, you can start at Nayara’s feet. Lick her all over until she’s nice and clean. Nayara, step forward.”

Nayara moved to Mary and put one of her legs forward. Still kneeling on the floor, Mary used all of her strength to swallow her pride and lowered her head, running her tongue across Nayara’s foot. She was covered in congealing blood streaks, like red stripes, all running down her shapely legs, leaving Mary with a lot of ground to cover. She licked Nayara’s foot quickly, trying to make as little contact with her skin as possible. The coppery sting of her blood offended not only her beliefs but her sense of taste. She then started to move up, but then gagged in pain and looked down. One of Ishtar’s crimson hairs, hardened into a needle, had been shot into her leg.

“That’s not red nail polish on her toes. I will not allow you to half-ass an order handed to you by the Master,” Ishtar warned.

Mary reluctantly went back and began licking Nayara’s toes, but the harder she worked, the more she realized how ineffective her efforts were. Trying to get the job done with just the very tip of her tongue wasn’t enough, and she could see Ishtar readying another needle, probably a threat to work harder.

Mary, hoping that her Aryan ancestors weren’t watching, took Nayara’s toes in her mouth to suck them clean. Nayara purred as she felt Mary flit her tongue between her toes, making sure every spot was as clean as could be. Mary focused on her work, unsure she could live with the shame if she looked up and made eye contact with Nayara. Once she was sure she was done with her foot, she moved up her ankle, her calf, and her thigh. She couldn’t help but notice the softness of Nayara’s skin. Not only had Ishtar shaved her from the neck down, she seemed to have applied lots of moisturizer.

None of the blood had trickled between Nayara’s legs, something that Mary was thankful for. She’d rather die than go down on a woman, especially an inferior. She then moved back down to the other foot, sucking Nayara’s toes clean and scanning every spot. However, after reaching the ankle, she stopped to catch her breath. This was more tiring than she expected, and her mouth was filled with blood, making her thirsty.

“Can I please get some water?” she asked.

“If you want something to drink, I can just have Nayara piss in your mouth,” said Dominion.

Mary gave a small whimper of misery and resumed licking Nayara, despite how sore her tongue was getting. After licking both legs clean, she then worked on her stomach. There wasn’t a single ounce of fat on her midsection, it all went to her breasts and her ass, giving her a curvaceous hourglass figure. She gave Nayara’s tits the quickest job she could, avoiding her nipples completely, then made short work of her arms, finishing with sucking her fingers.

“There, is that fine?” she asked once done.

“I would say that’s adequate. Now you and Nayara can get to work on satisfying me. Oh, that’s right, you’re probably out of saliva. Nayara, spit in her mouth.”

“No, I’m fine, I can do it!” Mary shouted.

Ishtar’s tail shot over to Mary and wrapped around her throat, strangling her. Mary instinctively opened her mouth to gasp for air, and in that moment, Nayara spat onto her tongue. Ishtar released her and she screamed in shame and disgust.

“Both of you, on the bed.” Nayara was happy to obey, but Ishtar had to throw Mary onto the bed. Dominion walked over and looked down on his two slaves. “Now, who should I play with first?”

“Me, Master, please! I need your cock! Mistress Ishtar trained me for over a month for this!”

“Very well. Go ahead, show me what you can do.”

He undressed and got onto the bed, sitting against the headboard. Nayara began sucking him off like her life depended on it. She had inherited Ishtar’s technique, making love to it with her whole mouth instead of just applying suction like her lazy coworkers. She slurped the head, worked the shaft, licked his balls, and soaked his lap. While she worked, he ran his hand across her ass, liking what he felt. His fingers slipped into her pussy and she immediately shivered in joy. She lived to pleasure Lord Dominion, that was the lesson that Ishtar had engrained into her. To receive his touch was to have her existence vindicated. Her vagina, trained, stimulated, and tortured for the last month, was now feeling his divine presence.

Dominion held out his hand and dragged Mary over with telekinesis. She was brought to his other side, and with her hair wrapped around his fingers, he forced his dick into her mouth and made her suck up Nayara’s saliva. She fought at first, her pride giving her strength, but soon she gave in and resigned herself. She began sucking him off, and after a minute, gave it back to Nayara. The women took turns, gargling his manhood and swapping saliva, though Mary cried tears of shame. As they worked, Dominion penetrated them both with his fingers. One hand was busy playing with Nayara’s wet pussy, seeing how much nectar he could coax, while the other hand was probing Mary’s asshole, making her shudder with each twirl and probe.

Ishtar watched them from the foot of the bed. Her master hadn’t called on her yet, all she could do was watch. Was she allowed to play with herself? No, to do such a thing without her master’s permission would be disgraceful.

“Nayara, I want a taste of you.”

He lied back and she eagerly moved up to his head. She sat on his face, letting it disappear under her black ass. He slurped up her pussy greedily, drinking in her sweet nectar without a care in the world. Ishtar and Mary could see it, his tongue slipping in and out of her pussy and in and out of view. Her body was his wineglass and he was thirsty.

Nayara moaned like an opera singer, unable to withstand his technique. Despite his cruelty, his skill in pleasuring women was powerful, to say the least. Mary and the twins had some level of protection thanks to their hatred of him, but as his loyal slave, Nayara’s zealotry made her susceptible to every flick of his tongue. She wasn’t afraid of pleasure like they were, she desperately wanted it. Dominion could rip her up with a chainsaw and she’d still cum, so experiencing his skills in cunnilingus was more than enough to push her over the edge.

She came again and again, but that just gave Dominion more honey to lick up. “Oh Master!” she shrieked.

Behind her, Mary was focusing on blowing him. The sooner he made him cum, the sooner this could end. Besides, if she stopped, Ishtar would punish her. At least, that’s what she thought. Ishtar was a little too conflicted to notice Mary. For Nayara to sit on her Master’s face, it was an honor like no other, as well as an act of blasphemy. It was like being put above him, something she simply couldn’t comprehend. The next time she pleasured him, might she be allowed to take that position? Should she ask? No, how dare she even think of disrespecting him like that?! Dominion had invited Nayara, but had she asked for it, been so arrogant as to even think she deserved that position, Ishtar would have cut her down in an instant. This rage, this jealousy, it made her knees weak and her shoulders tremble. She couldn’t bear it, her fingers slid south and she started playing with herself, if only to try and extinguish the fire between her legs.

Dominion gave her a pat on the back, telling her she had to work to do. She climbed down onto his lap, his cock entering her pussy immediately. She moaned as he penetrated her, having anticipated this since he first ordered her to strip for her. Yes, this was truly providence, a blessing to be born into this era to serve the Almighty.

She didn’t hesitate at all, she rode his dick like she was trying to rip it off. Her voice and the joy within were crystal clear, with her eyes gleaming with a euphoric madness. The bed rocked with each drop of her weight, while her beautiful tits bounced like dodgeballs. Her softness, her wetness, they were a sensation that Dominion had been looking forward to since he saw her. He grabbed her ass with cruel strength, kneading the muscle and flesh like dough. Her body was his property to do as he wished, her ass was his toy. The harder he squeezed, the louder she moaned. He started spanking her, not playfully, but hard smacks that chapped her skin.

“Please, Master, hurt me more! Make me bleed!”

He sat up, bouncing her on his lap while he sucked on her breasts. With his arm strength, Nayara might as well have been a blowup doll. It took no effort to lift and drop her with inhuman speed, making her scream bloody murder. He fucked her like this for a good twenty minutes, something beyond human stamina. He didn’t stop, no matter how many times she came. Between having her pussy hammered and her breasts sucked, it was a joy that not even Mistress Ishtar, with all her skill, could bestow, though much of the training had consisted of exactly that. Nayara’s mind had been twisted into living only to receive and bestow pleasure, but only for her master’s sake, and only with her master could she achieve the greatest pleasure.

Then, Dominion came, dumping his semen into her like a specimen cup. Despite being nearly catatonic from the endless stream of orgasms he had inflicted on her, Nayara cried out in happiness as she felt his seed flood her body. Mistress Ishtar had trained her for this, tortured her for this. She lived only to pleasure her Master, it was why she was allowed to exist. So, to feel him pour his lust into her, it was like she had finally accomplished her lifelong goal.

For the briefest moment, it felt like she was dying, as if her body, having finally fulfilled its purpose, decided there was no longer any purpose in functioning. It was like Dominion was granting her the privilege of death. It was only a moment, as she was reminded that there was no limit to how much she had to pleasure him. She was his property until her body broke or he grew tired of her, and she couldn’t rest until that day.

That said, she fell off his cock, drained of strength. Ishtar had fucked her for over 24 straight hours on a few occasions and wouldn’t let her sleep, but it seemed the pleasure experienced in serving Dominion had left her unable to move. No matter, she’d recover soon, and until then, he had another slave. Mary, having tried to remain invisible on the corner of the bed, screamed as Dominion grabbed her ankle and dragged her over. He forced himself inside her, still wet with Nayara’s arousal. Mary groaned in disgust, feeling the liquid enter her body. The man who had murdered her children was now inside her, and it was like he was using poison as lubricant.

He leaned over and kissed her, while his thrusts began without any buildup or anticipation. He was fucking her harder than her husband ever had, all while his tongue violated her mouth. She hated when he kissed her, because she knew it was just another way to humiliate her. Such a tender act, so contrary to his usual cruelty, one might think it a sign of kindness, but really, he just liked ruining it for her. It was a romantic gesture that she could never again enjoy, like a restaurant she could never go to after a bad breakup. She was forced to kiss him back, the man who had tortured her and ruined her life, all while he bullied her cunt with his dick. It made her want to throw up, not just his lips kissing hers, but his cock kissing the entrance to her womb.

She also hated this position. True, she hated all positions, but for different reasons. She hated when he took her from behind, because it made her feel like she was just a filthy animal, a mongrel bitch getting mounted in the park. The only plus side was that she didn’t have to look at him, though he made up for it with fucking her extra hard to make her suffer.

She hated riding him, because then she had to exert herself, she had to move her body of her own volition like a whore earning her pay. Every calorie she burned while pleasuring him was like spitting on the graves of her children. And she hated missionary, not just because it was how she always made love to her husband, but because she became trapped under Dominion. She couldn’t escape, she couldn’t look away, she had to bear his enveloping weight as his sweat mixed with hers.

Watching them, having been completely ignored, Ishtar was in agony. Lust, jealousy, anger, they forced all other thoughts and feelings out of her mind. She had worked so hard in training Nayara, she should be the one assisting in her first time. She should be the one under him, feeling his glorious member stir her up. He hadn’t even glanced at her since he started. Had she done something wrong? This deprivation, it was agony, but it made her loyalty grow even stronger. She wanted to prove she was worth his attention, she wanted to work herself to the bone if it meant his acknowledgment.

She was going insane, her lovesickness making her lose control of herself. Her tail started acting up on its own, controlled by her subconscious desires. The thick serpent penetrated her slit like it was entering its den. It was the obvious progression of things. Her fingers weren’t satisfying her, so she had to masturbate with something else. She collapsed to the floor, lying on her back and rubbing her breasts as she fucked herself with her tail.

“Master! Master! Master!” she moaned, imagining it was him thrusting into her.

Back on the bed, Mary shuddered as she felt Dominion ejaculate into her, filling her womb. She had heard him once say that it was impossible for him to impregnate a woman, something about human eggs being too weak to bear all of the spirit energy saturating his genes. She was grateful for that, sure that her mind would break if she had to carry his monstrous progeny in her body, as if it was supposed to be a replacement for the children he had murdered. Still, to have his seed inside her was nauseating. It was like she could feel his sperm swimming around inside her like tadpoles.

He pulled out of her and sat up. “Nayara, time for you to put that ass of yours to work.”

She got up and crawled over. “Yes, Master! Please, fuck my ass as hard as you want! Make it hurt!”

“Ah, not so fast. You and Mary have both received my cum. I want to watch you lick it out of each other.”

Mary stared at him with horror. “No, anything but that! Please!”

Dominion grabbed her arms to keep her pinned and Nayara climbed on top. Her head dipped between Mary’s legs, while her pussy was lowered onto her face. Mary shook her head from side to side, wishing for Dominion to just kill her instead, but he grabbed her head to hold her still. Nayara straddled her face, Mary’s lips forced to kiss Nayara’s lower pair. The shame was unbearable, being forced to go down on a coon, she’d rather bite off her tongue and bleed to death, but Dominion would never allow that.

Speaking of Dominion, his seed was oozing out of Nayara’s snatch, the only possible way she could have found it more repulsive. As it smeared on her lips, his hold on her scalp tightened, becoming painfully tight. Despite her pride, she was forced to submit and began licking his cum out of Nayara’s pussy.

Dominion watched with a smug grin, enjoying the almost artistic view of Nayara’s black ass smothering Mary’s Swedish face. Ah, that reminded him, he had another orifice to play with. He licked his fingers and began running them around Nayara’s asshole, just taking a moment to enjoy his ownership of her. Then he started working his fingers inside her ring, making her shudder. He took it slow, simply exploring her flesh with his fingers. Her sinful wetness clung to his fingers and a squishing sound could be heard the harder he worked them inside her. The brainwashed slut was loving it, overjoyed to have her anus played with. She was just a toy, after all. She only wished he’d play a little rougher.

Dominion lowered his head and went to town on her ass, penetrating her with his extending tongue and tasting her interior. With Ishtar constantly maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of his slaves, their assholes were always clean enough to eat off of. Their entire diet was shaped around making it easier for Ishtar keep them constantly “sodomy ready”. As Dominion wiggled his tongue in her backdoor like a worm, he squeezed her ass cheeks and rubbed them against the sides of his face, making her soft thighs jiggle. As for Nayara, enjoying getting ass licked out by her Master while her fellow slave sucked on her pussy was more than enough to make her climax, each one just giving Mary more of her nectar to drink up.

“Ishtar, I need your mouth,” Dominion said.

While just a second ago, she had been writhing on the floor, shamefully masturbating, she got to her Master’s feet in the blink of an eye, kneeling before him like an affectionate dog. She gladly received his cock on her mouth, first taking her time to enjoy the taste of his drying semen and Mary’s pussy juice on the shaft. Then, once he was clean, she applied a thick layer of saliva like a liquid condom. Not just an aphrodisiac, her saliva made a phenomenal lubricant. It was hydrophobic, ensuring great slipperiness and never drying, and it had a thick viscosity that would keep it from just dripping off whatever it was applied to.

Oiled up, he grabbed Nayara’s hips and drove himself deep into her asshole. She cried out in euphoria, having received hours of anal training with Ishtar’s tail in preparation. His thrusts were fast and brutal, making her body jiggle like Jell-O, while he smacked her again and again simply for kicks. Even Mary was pitying her for his cruelty.

“Master, you’re hurting me! It feels so good!”

This continued on for almost half an hour, Dominion mercilessly beating her ass while her flesh itself cried out from his strikes. Mary, having to suffer the injustice of being forced to slurp of Nayara’s creampie, was further humiliated by Dominion’s nut sack sweeping across her face over and over. Then, a white eruption was injected deep into Nayara’s rectal cavity, Dominion producing an utterly inhuman amount to completely fill her up. He pulled out and a deluge of white syrup poured out of her ass. After how long he had sodomized her, it would be gaping for a while. A month with Ishtar had already done quite enough.

Knowing what was coming, Mary leaned her head back as far as she could and rolled from side to side, trying to avoid the spill. Despite her efforts, Dominion’s cum poured across her face, with Nayara’s backdoor flavor infiltrating her mouth and nose. She was blinded and choking on his cum, but Dominion wasted no time in forcing his cock down her throat. He skull-fucked her for a few minutes, further adding to the filth on her face. After slapping Mary a couple of times and spitting on her, began fucking Nayara’s pussy, with his milf slave forced to lick his balls while he worked. It went on like this for a while, Dominion fucking Nayara in the pussy or ass for a few minutes, then skull-fucking Mary until she retched, and then back to Nayara.

For hours, he fucked the two of them silly, with Ishtar getting involved if only to supply her Master with more of her lubricant. By the time the day is done, Nayara and Mary were both unconscious, and sticky with a pasty layer of drying semen and womanly nectar. Both of them would need healing from Ishtar to mend what he had done to their pussies and assholes. His brutality was beyond human limits, but they both moaned as he hurt them, no matter how much Mary didn’t want to. Dominion had used Nayara to humiliate her in every way possible, having to lick her repeatedly from head to toe and consume various body fluids.

“Ishtar, get them cleaned up and change the bedspread. I’m going to go eat dinner.”

“Yes, My Lord.”


It was a frigid morning, below zero, yet the spawn didn’t mind at all. They sprinted down the winding road without ever needing to take a break. Behind them, human collaborators were driving buses and trucks in their endless search for prisoners. All of the major cities in Maine had been taken, now it was time to be more thorough, to search the state with a fine-toothed comb for stragglers. Dominion had found scores of fresh souls in the northern wastes before coming to Augusta, and his minions were finding even more bountiful harvests.

With each new property, the spawn and the collaborators would repeat the same routine. The hulks would rip open the houses, smashing down walls and doors and hollowing the place out. Any people they found were dragged out and handed to the men to be restrained and put on a bus. While this was going on, the sentinels and hounds wound fan out, searching the surrounding homes or wilderness for anyone trying to escape.

After that, food and other valuable materials or items were crated, catalogued, and loaded onto the trucks. The only ones who were spared imprisonment were farmers and ranchers, forced into servitude but granted protection and resources in exchange. Dominion’s kingdom had to be self-sufficient, so it would be foolish to let precious livestock die because the owners were incarcerated.

Women of all ages, their hands bound with zip ties, were raped before being put on the buses, often by several men at a time. As long as it didn’t impede their work, Dominion allowed them to do whatever they wanted in the field, from having their way with the new prisoners to looting their homes for valuables. Any drugs uncovered belonged to whoever found them; the only rule was that they had to be sober for work.

All of these men had raped prisoners for the breeding program, and after a few months, the guilt had faded and now there was only enjoyment. They had learned to relish tormenting and humiliating women, to enjoy their screams like it was instead applause. If they showed exemplary service, they were even able to take slaves of their own.

Everyone’s lives were turned upside-down when Dominion came to power. They all still feared him, most hated him, but a growing number were becoming grateful. Even the new guards, who first had suffered enslavement, were experiencing a high level of job satisfaction. They weren’t paid money for their labor, but they found that rather liberating. Rather, they were paid in fulfilled desires. Drugs, booze, women, whatever they wanted. As long as they lived by Dominion’s laws, no other laws applied, evil and cruelty were now encouraged and enjoyed. He was allowing them to indulge their darkest desires, to let instincts and cravings guide them, and that freedom was more addicting than any narcotic.

The perimeter of Dominion’s empire had been extended to encompass the entire state, and while the patrolling spawn were few and far between, their sensory range was measured in a span of miles, and a telepathic warning would bring reinforcements in the blink of an eye. Anyone who tried to enter the state by land, air, or water, whether civilian or military, were captured and brought to the nearest concentration camp for processing. The entire state was being swept clean, every last person captured or harvested.

The irony was that while Dominion’s territory was becoming ordered under his authoritarian rule, the rest of the country, and even Canada, were descending into chaos. Everyone in the US had seen the footage of the failed attack on Augusta. The bombs had been repelled, the planes shot down, the soldiers exterminated, and a nuke had been rendered useless. Then, they watched as Dominion’s troops advanced on the next city and claimed it, taking its inhabitants captive with the military unable to even slow him down. It was a dark day, not just for the country, but for the human race.

They had all seen the weakness, the impotence, of the greatest military on Earth, and the unstoppable expansion of this new evil. Everyone in the country realized the inevitability of those monsters arriving on their doorstep. Once that happened, not only could they not have faith in the military saving them, they couldn’t even save themselves. This wasn’t an army of zombies or a roving gang of marauders that could be taken out with some bullets, there was no fighting this. They could only run until there was nowhere left to run to, until the world itself had been claimed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.