When in Rome
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by FantasyLover

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Modern-day Marine Steven Harris is seriously wounded and on a flight to Germany for further treatment. Instead, he awakens in 200 BC Rome. Aside from wondering how the hell he ended up there--or if he was merely dreaming--he wonders how to go about supporting himself. Then he learns the "why" of his transfer and his life becomes a bit more complicated.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Historical   Military   Rags To Riches   War   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Time Travel   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Day 23

Antia was on one shoulder and Tacita the other when I awoke. I was surprised to find that my morning fellatrix was Marilla and not Fausta. She sucked me off and swallowed my cum before crawling on top of me. “Thank you,” she whispered emotionally, “I will behave and be a good slave.”

“Ask Tacita what it’s like to be my slave,” I suggested. “You will find that your life is almost the same as the free women.”

Since her naked, nubile body was giving little Quintus ideas, I climbed out of bed, but had Marilla come with me. I was glad that I bought another cart yesterday because I would need it today.

We grabbed bread and cheese to eat and found the men making saddle trees and saddles starting work, along with several new slaves that Celsus had purchased yesterday. The leather worker thanked me for the new tools and the leather.

One of the stable hands studied what I was doing intently while I saddled Boots. They had put on the bridle and reins before bringing him to me. I was glad that I didn’t have to “invent” those, too. The other stable hands helped Marilla hitch the mule to the cart. The six ceramic crocks that I bought yesterday were still in the cart, although they were nestled in straw this morning rather than cushioned by the leather I had used on the way back from Puteoli.

Brutus was with me again today and was again mounted since he figured I would ride Boots. A few minutes down the road, a lone bowman stepped out of the trees with an arrow nocked and drawn.

I suddenly discovered that Boots used to be a warhorse. Without any prompting, he charged the man, knocking him down. I held onto the reins and pulled him up so that he reared while I stood in the stirrups. When he landed, one hoof hit the bandit in the chest. When I checked, the bandit wasn’t dead yet, but wasn’t far from it.

He died before we reached the lake, where I left Marilla and the cart. I found the two men using Celsus’s fishing boat and explained what I wanted. I also requested that they release at least five live fish a day into Lake Avernus. If they found the fish floating the next day, they could stop. I wanted to see if we could introduce local freshwater fish into that lake.

Then I spoke with the other fishermen at the lake, asking them to save the entrails when they gutted their fish, dumping the entrails into the ceramic crock I left for them. I even promised each boat an “as” (a copper coin) for each filled crock.

Marilla had already unhitched and tethered the mules, so I tied the body across one of the mules and headed for Puteoli with Brutus.

“How did you do that with the horse?” Brutus asked.

“The horse charged the man all on his own. I just pulled him back so he would rear. That’s one of the many things stirrups are good for,” I replied.

“I’ll say. You were standing in them and not seated on the horse at all. If my horse did that, I’d fall off,” he laughed.

When we reached the forum, we found the Magister and explained that the man had tried to rob us. Since the Magister recognized both me and Brutus, who belonged to the highly respected Celsus, he accepted our word and registered the death and circumstances. He awarded me the man’s meager belongings: a knife, a bow, and six arrows.

The attempted robbery reminded me of something I had planned to do. Before leaving the forum, I located a man who sold tents and found one I wanted. It was more of a pavilion-style tent than a pup tent and was big enough for three men. I bought two throw rugs to cover the floor of the tent, ostensibly to keep down the dust, and then bought a strong box with a lock. I was glad that we had the mule with us to carry everything back.

Once we were back at the quarry, I took Janus and Marius aside. I told them about the tent I bought for them to use. I wanted them to build a wooden floor for the tent and beneath the floor, create space for the strongbox. The strongbox would fit inside a wooden frame and be covered by the wooden floor with the rugs on top of that. This gave them a place to lock up and hide the money.

They were now up to eight cranes and had a row of filled crates along both sides of the road where the carts pulled up to be loaded. Marius showed me the first form for the paving stones. I approved it and suggested making hundreds of the forms when they had time, along with making a covered work area near Lake Lucrino. They also needed to make forms to hold the concrete for the edge stones.

Leaving the pozzolana business in good hands, I gave Janus the bandit’s bow and headed for the lake. Once there, I was quickly up to my proverbial elbows in fish guts. The air bladders had been separated into one crock filled one-third-full of lake water. The rest of the guts were in the remaining crocks. By the time we arrived, we had almost two hundred air bladders from the fish. I had our fishermen row out into the lake where they dumped the crock that was a quarter full of fish entrails. I told the men to remember where they dumped it and to fish there tomorrow. I had them toss a bit of the entrails into Lake Avernus near the spot where they’d released the fish today.

I took the fish fillets and buried them between layers of wet straw. Half went to the men at the quarry; the rest went home with us. Some of what we took home was given to Celsus’ cook and the rest went to our kitchen.

I was surprised when Junia, one of the first cooks I had hired for the workmen, joined us in bed tonight. She was much older than the nineteen years of my current body, and probably near the thirty years of age I was in my previous life. Despite the age difference, she was enthusiastic, and we both enjoyed the experience.

Day 24

After breakfast and setting my tomatoes outside in the sun again, I joined the slaves working on the bows. First, I showed them how to pound the dried sinew to separate it and break it into short strands of wool-like fibers.

Next, we started boiling the carved and shaved pieces of mouflon sheep horn. Yesterday, I had started boiling the fish air sacks in one iron pot and the balance of the entrails that weren’t dumped into the lake in another, larger pot. The two pots had been boiled over a low fire with people trading off stirring it for several hours until it had become a thick, yellow glue. Now the fun started. After reheating the solidified glue, I glued strands of sinew along the spine of the bow. Then I fitted the horn to the belly of the bow, making any necessary last-minute adjustments to the horn by shaving it with a knife to make it fit, all the while wishing I had a rasp.

When it fit perfectly, I glued it in place and then wrapped the entire bow with willow bark that was then glued on. The willow bark was from branches and had the inside scraped so it was even thinner. It would help to protect the bow during wet weather. Then I wound hemp twine around the whole thing to hold everything in place. When it was complete, I set the bow on its side, out of the sun, to dry. I now had my first bow made of laminated layers of sinew, sapwood, heartwood, and bone.

I supervised the slaves as each made their first bow, explaining the reason for each step and correcting any mistakes. By lunchtime, we were out of sinew, but had twenty-nine bows completed and drying. We switched to making arrow shafts, a process several of them were already familiar with. I had four of the men carving pieces of deer antler to make artificial cocks for the strap-ons.

I checked the leather workers and found Celsus’s slave in charge of training twenty new slaves to make saddles. They already had several saddles under construction and pieces of leather cut out for the next batch of saddles. I could see his nervousness turn to pride when I complimented him on the work the new slaves were doing.

I noticed that some of Celsus’s guards were taking turns using the first two saddles. The five men explained that they had thought the saddle was a frivolous toy and completely unnecessary until they tried it. Now they wondered how they ever rode without it. I suggested that they find some twenty pes lengths of wood that were as big around as their forearm and make long, sturdy lances. Using a spare piece of shorter wood, I showed them how to carry it on a horse to use against someone on foot, or even against someone else on a horse. I also reminded them that they would need longer swords than their usual gladius for use from horseback.

After lunch, Celsus and Theodocio were watching as the men practiced with the lances. The men had found some captured sabers that Celsus had. The sabers were longer than the standard gladius and they practiced with those, attacking posts set in a course they rode through.

“Our losses against Hannibal would have been much lighter, and the war won much sooner with saddles and those weapons,” Theodocio commented thoughtfully.

“It would have been over even sooner with the bows,” I said. “Imagine being able to rain thousands of arrows down on your enemy from more than a stadium and a half away. How many of their foot soldiers would have even reached your lines?”

“Is this bow a weapon from your time?” Theodocio asked.

“No, it is one being used even now in a place some four thousand milia passus east of here, but it will be hundreds of years before the people who use it reach Anatolia (Turkey),” I replied.

“With a weapon from my time, I could stand with a hundred men and annihilate a hundred thousand enemy troops in less time than it takes to eat breakfast. The problem is that everyone has those weapons, so they don’t give anyone an advantage.” I wasn’t even going to try explaining artillery, missiles, or bombs.

“Are you able to make those weapons?” Theodocio asked.

“No, they are far too complicated for me to make. I might be able to make the powder they first used and find a use for it, though,” I mused aloud.

“I’m returning to Rome in a few days and want to take a saddle with me,” Theodocio commented.

“That’s fine. We’ll have more ready by then,” I agreed.

I reminded the men, “Once the others try it, everyone will demand one. Celsus will need hundreds of men to make the saddles, as well as more men to make the bows and the arrows, although we’ll need many sources of sinew, horn, and feathers to be able to make so many bows and arrows.”

Turning to Celsus, I said, “The men you want to send with me as guards when we search for the mines will need to start training with me soon. The pozzolana mining is already at a point that I can let others run it for me.

“I’ll want the men accompanying me to train with the new bows and saddles. I’ll work with them and train them, but it will take at least a month before they’re ready,” I warned.

“I will send you someone who is knowledgeable about mining to evaluate the sites,” Theodocio said.

“I’ll have sixteen men report to you tomorrow morning to begin training,” Celsus promised.

“Boot camp again,” I chuckled to myself mentally, although I was in better shape right now than I had been when I finished boot camp. Once again, I wondered if my conditioning from the future had come with me into the new body. When I asked, Antia assured me that Quintus had not been in such good shape.

Finding Brutus, I borrowed Boots back from the guards, leaving them with two saddles, one that was ready to use yesterday and one that was ready to use today. I rode to the quarry to check how they were doing, my shadow riding without a saddle. Yet again, everything was running smoothly. Men had started construction of a covered work area by the lake. The pozzolana business was busy with men hard at work loading several carts, as well as building or filling empty crates.

I liked the way they had the filled crates lined up along both sides of the road to make loading carts for our customers go faster.

Marius waved me over excitedly. “Another ship docked a short time ago. They sent a messenger letting us know that they want forty crates tomorrow. We told them that we already had more than that ready,” he said proudly. “We already sold twenty-eight crates today, thirty-four once these are done,” he added, motioning to the carts they were loading.

“The man from Neapolis came back for twelve more crates. Six carts arrived from Pompeii, and we even had ten carts from Capua. That man loved the idea. He heard about us and was able to leave most of his slaves working at home instead of making them walk here to fill the carts and then walk back. He says we saved the drivers the travel and saved forty slaves three days of walking each way and a day to load the carts. He assigned them to prepare the ground for crops, instead,” Marius said proudly.

Marius motioned Janus over to join us in their new tent where he opened the strong box and gave me the proceeds. He had three leather bags and two pouches inside the box. One bag held the money for deposits on the crates. A second held money to pay the men each day and to buy supplies with. The two pouches held Janus and Marius’s shares, and the final bag held my profit.

Camila, one of the newly hired cooks joined the usual women in my bed tonight. When we finished, I noticed her daughter Tullia and two of the other new teenage girls were watching us intently.

Day 25

After my wake-up blowjob, I dressed and ate. Once I watered my tomato plants, I carried the bowl outside to sit in the sun, I noted that one more had sprouted, giving me twenty-four plants. The others were nearly two inches high already.

Celsus’s sixteen guards showed up minutes later, curious about what they would be doing. “You may have heard about the new bows we’re making,” I said, showing them a bow I finished yesterday, and then returning it to finish drying.

“With these new bows, once you learn to use them, you can hit a target from more than one and a half stadia,” I explained, watching the looks of disbelief on their faces. “To do that, you will need to strengthen your arms enough to be able to draw the bow. If you’ve ever used a bow before, you will find this one much more difficult to draw,” I warned.

We began with stretching, and then sets of push-ups, pull-ups, and triceps exercises. Next, we began lifting heavy stones tied to a rope. I had looped the ropes over a sturdy branch set at chest level. Each man had to brace himself with his left arm against the branch and the pull the rope tied to the stone with his right arm twenty-five times using the same motion he would use to draw a bow. Then he would turn around with his back against the branch and use his left arm to raise the stone by pushing the rope away from himself, like what he would he do as he drew a bow with his right hand. I had eight sets of rocks, each progressively larger. When they could lift the biggest one twenty-five times with each arm, they should be ready for the bows, which should be ready for them by the time they finished.

Celsus had provided eight more of the longer swords we would need to use on horseback, promising to acquire even more. The leather workers had two more saddles complete, so the men took turns using them and swinging the swords at straw-covered wooden posts meant to simulate enemy soldiers. They also practiced charging on the horse and driving the lances into a stack of dried grass that would eventually be used to feed livestock.

We finished our exercises by running to Lake Lucrino while wearing our armor and carrying a pack and our weapons. We ran around the lake in the sand, and then back to the estate. I was tired when we finished, but it was a good tired. The men had gamely kept up with me, even though the exercises were unfamiliar to them.

I ate lunch and checked on the slaves making arrows. I told them that I wanted a thousand arrows. The leather workers had two saddles that would be ready to use tomorrow and several more nearly finished.

Riding into Baiae with Brutus, I found Antia and asked her to find two more women to make the fish glue for me. They would boil down the air bladders from whatever the fishermen caught each day in one batch. After the fishermen chummed the water of the lake to create a good fishing spot for the next day, the women would boil down the rest of the fish offal. When it was a thick syrup, it would be used for the saddles or saddle trees. Any that was left would be poured out and allowed to harden. When we needed glue, we could reconstitute it much faster by reheating it than by making a new batch.

I also asked her to buy thirty clay pots or jugs and showed her the size I wanted, about the size of a modern two-liter soda bottle. I didn’t want anything fancy because these would have dirt and plants in them. They didn’t even have to be fired.

After kissing her and Tacita, I headed for the quarry. When the guards and I had run around the lake earlier, I noticed that they were busy. They were still busy when I arrived. The captain of the ship had arrived at first light for ten crates and was now back for ten more. In between, they had two builders show up wanting eleven crates between them, and one man who only wanted a small cart filled.

When I returned to the villa, I learned that Theodocio and Celsus were visiting the forums in cities from Cumae to Neapolis and would spend the night in Neapolis. Tomorrow, they would visit the forums farther south, from Herculaneum to Surrentum.

That evening, I filled the clay pots Antia bought for me with a mix of rich volcanic soil and compost, and transplanted half of the young tomato plants. If these survived, I’d transplant the rest in a couple of days.

When Tullia joined us in bed, I looked questioningly at both her mother and Antia, receiving nods of approval from each. “You know that you don’t have to do this,” I reminded her.

“I know,” she replied, blushing. “Watching you last night made me feel strange. I talked to my mother about it today and she explained that what I felt was a desire to do what she was doing with you last night. We talked more, and she said that I could do this if Antia agreed.”

“You definitely have me excited, too,” I replied as I took her hand and wrapped it around my erection. Her eyes bulged as she looked at what was in her hand.

She looked questioningly at her mother who moved closer. “It will fit,” she assured her daughter. “Just take it inside you slowly, allowing your body time to adjust,” she coached.

“This will help, too,” I said, quickly shifting her so she was sitting on my face. Her squeak of surprise quickly became a moan of approval as my tongue tasted and explored her virgin sex. She gasped each time it flicked across her clit. Her moans turned to a loud gasp and then to a quiet squeal when I caught her clit with my lips and lashed it with my tongue. She shivered and partially collapsed once her squeal reached a crescendo.

“I wondered what Mother meant,” she sighed in little more than a whisper. “She said that I would feel like my insides were drawing tighter and tighter like a bow being drawn and then it would release in a glorious feeling.”

“But you haven’t entered me yet,” she added questioningly a few seconds later.

“I was just making sure that you were ready for me. Feel how wet you are now,” I replied, directing her hand as she sat astride my hips. “Your body makes that moisture when you are excited about sex to make it easier for a man to enter you and makes it more enjoyable for you,” I explained as I moved her hand down to where the tip of my cock was lodged at the entrance to her sex.

I rocked my hips forward and her eyes widened in surprise when I ran into her hymen. “Take your time, and when you’re ready, push yourself down about this much,” I coached, showing her just the tip of my finger. “That should be enough to tear your hymen. Stop when it happens because it will probably hurt. Don’t do anything more until the pain stops.”

She tried, twice, to no avail, grimacing both times. “You do it,” she insisted, so I rolled us over until I was on top and then slotted the tip of my cock again. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, nipping it gently as she gasped at the sensation, and then pinched and rolled her other nipple with my right hand. With my left hand, I reached between us and used my thumb to tease her clit.

“I’m feeling the tightness starting again,” she gasped as I continued. This time, as her quiet squeal peaked, I pressed forward, rending her barrier. She gasped from the pain, with tears forming in the corner of both eyes.

“That wasn’t bad,” she finally said. I held my position until she began to wiggle her hips, and then slowly worked my way deeper, stopping and then partially withdrawing repeatedly as I buried more of my cock in her young sex.

“It’s in me clear up to here,” she gasped, pointing to her sexy navel when I was fully inside her. “I like the way it feels inside me,” she said excitedly, eliciting a chuckle from several women, including her mother. Fausta was grinning knowingly, and two other teenage girls were staring, mouths agape.

“Thank you, Mother,” she said emotionally as she caressed her mother’s cheek. “And thank you, Antia,” she said as she caressed her cheek, too. “Oh, yes,” she exclaimed excitedly when I began thrusting in and out of her. At first, she wasn’t sure what to do with her legs and her feet waved wildly in the air. Somehow, they ended up hooked behind my legs as she thrust her hips up to meet me.

Even though she’d seen the women do it the last two nights, her eyes widened in surprise when Antia leaned in and sucked her young nipple into her mouth. Tacita did the same from the other side and Marilla’s hand found its way to our joining where it began teasing Tullia’s clit. This time, Tullia’s squeal of release was nearly a scream and she collapsed bonelessly beneath me. I thrust into her a few last times before reaching my own release, filling her virgin pussy with cum.

When I finally pulled out, Fausta dove between Tullia’s legs to lick her clean while Antia licked me clean, pulling Camila down to help clean my cock of her daughter’s and my cum. When I was deemed clean, Camila rose and hugged me emotionally. “Thank you,” she whispered.

“It is I who thank you for allowing your beautiful daughter to join with me,” I replied, kissing her, which surprised her. Tacita and Marilla shared a look for a second before Marilla grinned and lay down beside Tullia, her legs spread expectantly. I could see from the copious lubrication that someone had already prepared her for me, so I moved atop her and slid inside.

Day 26

After teaching Tullia how to perform my morning blowjob and swallow my cum, Marilla drove the cart carrying the ceramic jugs we used for fish guts to the lake this morning. Brutus and I rode alongside her. She also carried the women who would boil the fish guts down to glue and the tools and fuel they’d need. After introducing them to the fishermen, I had the women begin setting everything up. They used a copper kettle for boiling down the air bladders. That glue would be used on the bows. The much larger iron kettle was used to boil down the rest of the fish entrails, including the heads and tails.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.