Truth or Dare Clusterfuck - Cover

Truth or Dare Clusterfuck

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a stand-alone, but with the option of sequels. It is a response to the Fan Fiction Man story challenge known as the Truth or Dare Story Challenge. It involves a supper party that turns very wild once the "truth or dare" game takes hold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   Slut Wife   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“Oh, fuck ... yes ... fuck me now, Frank!” Emily screamed my name loud enough that the others could hear it over their own moans and groans.

This was our second wind, as it were, some forty-five to fifty minutes after we finished up the last bit of fun. The sexy Southern beauty certainly had my number, taking me deeper and harder for every stroke as I pounded her doggy-style, her sweet, freckled ass winking at me through her pucker. The more that I slapped her booty, too, the more she pushed back at me with brazen lust. Her words to me earlier about being my personal “fuckmeat” were confirmed every time she bucked her hips in response to me. Yeah, Emily was definitely mine, no matter who she married. That much was plain. Everything that she did demonstrated that I could have her whenever I wanted her.

“Damn, woman, you’re not kidding around here, are you?” I reacted as I rammed Emily harder on each stroke, even pulling her lovely brown hair.

“Never ... I’m ... your ... slut ... forever! Always ... fucking ... yours!” Emily insisted with her breathless words making her sincerity quite clear.

“Attagirl!” I slapped her tush a bit as I bottomed out inside her slippery snatch, the juices clearly still flowing from earlier.

“Oh ... yessss!” Emily proved to me that she lived for my praise, whatever form that might be.

I pumped even harder now, amazed that this was even possible, but I already came earlier, so my control was much better now (not that I was a slouch then, but still... ). I claimed and took possession of that slick, countrified pussy with ruthless aggression, much to Emily’s quite vocal delight. This was definitely my private cunt now, in every sense of the word, and she made no attempt to even remotely send me mixed signals on that point. This twat belonged to me and everyone present knew it for a fact. She was my personal plaything and every plea for more of my dick simply reaffirmed this new reality for the benefit of all present company, as I spent my load at last inside her dripping wet snatch.

The orgasm followed that made the others pale in comparison, with only Anastassia’s everywhere close to it, and she had been double-penetrated. I pulled out of Emily’s exquisite pussy and planted a kiss on each buttock, as if claiming her ass with my lips at last. She shivered all over and her streak of profanity in a fine Arkansas twang was most impressive to me at least, if not others. This was one girl who pulled no punches, being as brutally honest as one could expect from a cracker tomboy from a family full of guys. No wonder her brothers and exes all wanted to tear a piece off her sweet country ass. Any man would love to know where he stood with a girl for a change, and she was a looker, too, which didn’t hurt.

“Honey, damn ... you know how to make a guy feel loved!” I pulled Emily up for a deep tongue kiss that let her taste herself yet again.

“Hey, I worship the very fucking ground on which you tread! What can I say?” Emily was as frank as they got ... without being me, of course.

“So, oh ... shit ... wow!” I reacted, eyes bugging out widely as Tony began his turn of screwing the hayseed cutie.

If Tony didn’t quite have my stamina or fury, he made his level best effort to keep up with me. He had basically gotten his marching orders earlier from Emily, and frankly, he didn’t mind at all. If Emily was my cum slut, Tony was now unquestionably her bitch boi and he knew it. It wasn’t the most comfortable awakening for a classic Italian stud, but there was no use pretending anymore that Emily wasn’t the boss of him. She had claimed his booty and he hadn’t resisted or denied her when it counted most. Tony basically surrendered to Emily’s flower power and everyone who spent the night over at his place witnessed his abject submission to her dominance.

What was weird about this scenario was that Tony was no pure subbie. What he was to Emily, Anastassia was to him as well as me. There was no doubt of that, either. It was probably the most complicated overlapping Venn diagram of D/s relationships that I had ever seen or experienced in my forty years of life. Tony and I shared ownership of Anastassia, by her own admission and desire, just as surely as I had control of Emily to myself and Emily had Tony under her thumb. It was still early into this complex array of bewildering entanglements, but it seemed to work out beautifully that night at least.

“Don’t worry, babe ... you’re MINE now! I’m gonna wanna use you a lot! You’re in for a life of being ridden very hard and put through the paces, but you’ll love every last ball-draining minute of it! That’s why I want to be your wife ... I want to claim you as my slave hubby, my stud boi, and have everyone on notice that you belong to me! Yes, you share Anastassia with Frank, and yes, Frank owns the fuck out of my booty, but THIS is mine, bubba! You’re in for a treat!” Emily roared as she rolled on top of Tony and took command of their romp.

“Save the doggy-style and missionary for Anastassia and the others for now, studmuffin! Right now, you’re on my time and I’m on top! I ride you, unless I say otherwise! You don’t ride me! You need to learn your place, fuck boy! I’m gonna be the bossiest fucking wife that you could ever imagine and you’re gonna love the ever lovin’ fuck out of me for it! I need this, honey, and so do you! I need to have someone who I can order around while I let Frank have his way with me!

“Besides, this position is perfect for him to join us whenever he likes and just take me while I’m riding you off into the sunset! You need someone to push you around and stand up to you while you spank, fuck, and bugger your girlfriend here! She’s still your girlfriend, don’t worry. She’s just his fiancee, too, as you’re mine! You’re gonna love my kind of Fem Dom marriage, trust me, baby! I’m never gonna be faithful, but neither are you, so it works!” Emily swore to Tony as she impaled herself eagerly on his pole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.