Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

Chapter 3 Part 1

Susan Lowenstein

It looked like maybe, just maybe, she’d get a second chance.

She leaned back on her bed, lighting a large blunt.

There were days she regretted starting to work with Chorale. Not that she didn’t love them – she did – but the waters were deep and there were a lot of people swimming in them, trying to avoid the sharks that were circling.

The analogy was a little suspect, but nonetheless valid.

There was a quick knock at the door, and before she had time to answer one way or the other, Otter was in her cabin.

“You look good enough to eat, Susan,” Otter said. “And I have enough time to make a good job of it.”

“Don’t you have subbies to ride herd on?” Susan asked, not sure if she wanted Otter’s attentions right that moment.

“All those lazy cunts are hard at work, Sweetmeat. And well aware how I’ll respond if they don’t meet my expectations. Their training is proceeding well. So, give me a hit off that and lay back. I’m driving.”

Susan realized Otter’s attentions were precisely what she needed at that moment.


“You realize you’re the first lover I’ve ever taken without letting my husband know...”

“I can bring you a sat phone. Tell him.”

“Well, didn’t want to without talking with you first,” Susan replied, lighting another spliff.

“Listen, Sweetmeat, please don’t get confused. We’re barely lovers, we’re more fuck-buddies. I don’t have room in my life for any lovers, per se, other than my Master and his wives ... and concubines...”

“So you’re ... sort of a polyamorous ... monogamist ... no, that doesn’t work...”

Otter laughed.

“Don’t worry your pretty head about it, Doctor, it’s my situation to define, not yours. It’s just that friendly fucking is a lovely thing, but I’m sworn to their service. That means they’re the true targets of my affections. If they’re not, something’s wrong and I need to fix it.

“Tell your husband. Or don’t, although I’d advise you do. What we are is all we are, and all we’ll ever be.”

“I’ve been hanging around Chorale too long ... it’s been years ... a lot of years ... since I let anyone top me.”

“Yeah, you’re a little rusty ... but it’s like riding a bike ... lay back and give me that joint. Your mouth’s going to be too busy to smoke.”


Susan woke up, both her and the bed a mess.

She got up to shower, and afterward to call her husband. He was going to laugh his ass off.

Andrew

“Sir, please stop. We’re going to Hawaii. Our expenses are paid. Yes, I understand, you’re going to have to interview someone you don’t like, but if you just grind your way through it that’s what? An afternoon, sir? One afternoon out of a vacation with, from what I understand, no limits on it.”

“Fair enough ... look, I know I’m bitching and whining about this, and you’re right – in perspective, it’s really not that much of a hassle, and this vacation has been...”

He looked at the woman who’d become part of his life in a way so few had ever managed.

“ ... wonderful. And I don’t want it to end, I’d love to spend some time in Hawaii courtesy of Margo’s very liberal expense account policy.

“And since we’re going to be in Hawaii, not far from them, I can turn in these goddamn receipts and replenish our cash supply.”

“See, sir, nothing but blue skies ahead...”

He looked at her, eyebrows furrowed.

“Teuila, darling, even you, with your short association with House Chorale, know there are sure to be storm clouds aplenty ... both sooner and later.”

He picked up the phone to call Madam Grimes. Yes, he acknowledged the pettiness in wanting to disturb her day as she’d disturbed so many of his, but he did have a reason.

Andrew had realized it was unfair to keep his borrowed submissive, Holly, hanging around any longer. He was quite happy with Teuila ... and while he and Holly had had a lot of fun ... it was never anything even remotely serious.

“Yeah, ‘Hika, put Madam on ... yeah, I can hold on the line...”

Andrew enjoyed the movement of Teuila’s ass as she packed.

“Hello, Andrew ... I hope this doesn’t take too long...”

“Am I interrupting something pleasant?”

He felt, more than heard, Margo’s growl.

“Honeymoon, Andrew.”

“My apologies, boss. Listen, I appreciate the loan of Holly, but it occurred to me she’s sitting around the house with nothing to do and no one to do it with, a condition unlikely to change anytime soon. Reassign her, if you would. I’m going to call her once I’m off the line with you and ... well, say good-bye, and thank her for her service.”

“A nice touch ... I will have her reassigned. I gather you’re quite happy with Teuila?”

“Quite. We should be arriving early tomorrow morning.”

“And this couldn’t wait until then?”

“It could have if ... Madam, I’m rather ashamed to admit Holly hasn’t been on my mind much, if at all, lately, and I wanted to get this handled while she was on my mind.”

“And you wanted a little revenge for all the times I’ve called you.”

“Yes, Madam.”

“Don’t make it a habit. See you tomorrow.”

Andrew hung up, grinning.

Margo

She smiled in spite of herself.

“The man’s learning...”

“Yes, he is, Madam,” Radhika said. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Yes ... find two crosses, would you? I was lying on the couch and remembered Candy and Kelly are owed some punishment for ... excessive sass ... when we were prepping to leave Clanglang.”

“That won’t take long at all, Madam,” Radhika replied. “Although much of it’s out of sight, this estate has everything a Dominant could wish as far as supplies and equipment.”

“I am not surprised, not in the least. Set them up here on the balcony, under shade, please.”

“Certainly, Madam.”

As Radhika hurried off, Margo snapped her fingers once – the signal she and Harry decided to use to summon Carol. Kelly was two snaps.

The method had the advantage of being very Dominant ... and the disadvantage of being short-range.

Hearing no scampering submissive feet, she snapped again.

Carol was either out of hearing range, or perhaps involved in something with Harry which precluded her responding. A mouthful of cock often had that effect.

“Snap, Little Cunt!”

Carol was sure to hear Margo’s bellow, so if she didn’t respond, she was indeed otherwise occupied.

“She’s busy!” Harry called from the suite’s living room.

Margo got up and lazily sauntered back in.

When she reached the living room, Margo had to smile. Carol was indeed busy.
While Harry was buried balls deep in Esther’s bottom, their wife was licking and sucking on Esther’s boy-clit.

Harry had his arms around Esther, clutching her puffy little breasts tightly, while the little girl’s legs were thrown over Carol’s shoulders. Esther was sobbing in ecstasy.

“Hi, honey,” Margo said, sitting down. “Is there any reason Carol ended up with the duty instead of any of these other lazy bitches?”

She motioned to the rest of his harem.

“Uh ... she ... uh ... volunteered.”

“Oh, alright then.”

Leaning back in her seat, Margo called, “Oh, Secretary Yum-Yum...”

Jackie Wagner popped in moments later.

“Yes, Madam?”

“Service me...”

Jason

It was a kind of ... well... ‘service’ he guessed ... at least Otter thought so, she arranged it, and his wife agreed.

Donna was lying on her back, her knees brought up to her chest. A plexiglass sheet lay across the backs of her legs, with a cushion on top of it.

She was a chair ... and her lower legs were strapped into place to provide the chair with a back.

“Please sit on me, Master-husband...”

“Donna, I’m afraid I’ll hurt you.”

“If you do, that would be good, Master. This is service.”

“Just don’t plop down on her, Jason,” Abby said. “That might hurt her badly.”

“Does it matter this isn’t the kind of service I ever want from you?”

“Yes, Sir, it does. But please, give it a try.”

Jason gave in to the inevitable and gently lowered himself onto his wife-the-chair.

“Oh ... umm ... God, that feels ... oh...”

“Do I need to get up?”

“Oh, no ... you don’t need to get up, Sir.”

“I wonder what would happen if I turned Abby loose on your cunt, while I was sitting here?”

“Well, Sir, I imagine the agony would be exquisite ... not pain, Sir ... more the conflict between service and satisfaction.”

“I would certainly volunteer to eat our wife’s pussy, Sir,” Abby said.

“Go ahead...” Jason replied, shaking his head.

“You see... oh, you bitch! Uh, Sir, this is part of ... the whole ... making sure your subbie gets ... gets ... ahh ... gets what they need...”

“I wonder ... does this explain that weird ass bar stool I saw in the hold?”

“Mmm ... mmm ... mmm hmm...”

“Definitely,” Yan said. “Although you couldn’t fit me in it, someone smaller, like Donna ... you strap them up, place their head through the hole, and then they’re more or less forced to service the crotch of anyone who sits on the bar stool.”

“Okay ... weird, but it sounds like it could be fun. How much longer do I need to leave you like this, Donna?”

“Oh ... oh God ... uh ... another ... um ... half-hour maybe ... Sir?”

“You know, Fei’s light enough ... next poker game, she could sit on Donna, and Yin could get strapped into the bar stool for you,” Yan said. “Strap a vibrator to little Miss Twitchy Cunt there ... could do the same to Yin if you felt like it.”

“I like that idea, Sir!” Yin said.

“Me too, Sir,” Fei added.

“Well, Fei, get over here and take my seat. I’m going to sit back and watch my wife’s gratification.”

Once Fei was in place, he breathed easier, knowing she was lighter than him.

“Master,” Lizzy said from his side, “evidently something in that poker idea got you exciting. May I take care of that erection for you?”

“No ... Yan can take care of it for me. You take care of Yan.”

Craig Steiler

“Yeah, so I can get a sea plane out there and back, no problem ... if we’re willing to pay to have extra tanks installed.”

Craig looked at Madam Gao’s friend, Thomas Canton, glumly.

“And that wouldn’t be something any of the owners would want to leave in place when we’re done, is it?”

“No, sir,” Thomas said. “You’d be paying for installation and removal, on top of everything else.”

The older man scratched his head.

“But ... look, you’re just trying to deliver a sat phone, right? I mean, that’s the main thrust of this whole thing?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Don’t need a sea plane then. You take that phone, whatever else you might want to deliver, seal it up real waterproof, strap it to some life vests with duct tape. Fly it out, drop it in the water somewhere near the yacht ... they retrieve it. No need to land at all.”

Craig’s expression lightened.

“I feel like an idiot.”

“Nah, don’t. It’s real easy to get stuck in a rut of looking at a problem one, and only one, way. You agree to doing it that way, we can have your package in the air in an hour.

“What else you want to send?”


Craig had put in the letter Madam Gao had written to the kids as well as several presents from her, had included some notes on using the encrypted sat phone, and a memory stick with photos.

Milady Bethany was already awaiting them at the estate, as was Savannah’s replacement, Evangeline DiSattro.

He was glad the kids liked big women, as Evangeline was big in every dimension, curvy and lush, and had assured him as he was taking her and Bethany’s pictures that she had a very firm grip on the power dynamic between her and the kids.

Her photo showed her in various poses wearing a scandalous white-and-red-polka-dotted sundress – and quite obviously nothing else. Her jet black mid-back hair, and olive skin ... the kids were lucky, pure and simple.

Bethany’s photos ... well, in one she was prostrate on the floor, in a pose of complete subjugation. That was pretty much the mildest of her pictures. The others were equally submissive, and so erotic he’d taken Bethany up on her offer to ease his erection once they were through.

He watched the plane take off, and then headed off to lunch with Canton.

A Phone Call

“Yeah, Pinard and her bitch to the US Virgin Islands, the Chinese cunt and her little slut to San Francisco. You need anything else?”

“No, you did good,” Roberta Fruehauf replied.

“You want me to stay on at the airport?”

“Yeah ... keep the job, keep your eyes open.”

The woman hung up, and went back to her cart of janitorial supplies, grumbling the whole way.

Dommi

“He wants to do what?”
“It’s not what he wants to do, Mistress ... it’s what he’s going to do, one way or another,” Marcie Hurley half-sobbed. “Please...”

“Don’t worry, we will. How much does he want for his share in the house?”

“He’ll file a quitclaim. $1, that’s all he wants.”

“Son-of-a-bitch ... well, quit crying, Marcie. We’ll find the kids rooms, you can crash with my subbies for the time being.”

Marcie Hurley handed Dominique a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

“Please hurry, Mistress. Call them before tomorrow, or...”

“Or he’ll sell his share in the house to someone else,” Dommi finished.


“Tell your brother he’s a real shithead, Laurie,” Dommi snarled over the phone.

“No ... he and I have found our bliss, and we intend to follow it. That whiny fucking cunt and her kids ... well, Chorale wanted to adopt the family. Now it’ll be cheaper for you.”

Dominique didn’t understand the shift in Laurie and Marcus’s ... well, everything, but she didn’t have to understand it to do her best to protect Marcie and the kids interests.

“Tomorrow morning, 9 AM, at Daggett’s office. We’ll get this handled and you two can go follow your bliss, choke on your own blood, shit and go blind, what-the-fuck-ever.”

“Thanks, bitch. See you there.”


She had enough money to pay off the rest of the mortgage, barely, without dipping into the Grimes funds.

But then what? Marcie was a basketcase, the kids were freaking out...

She didn’t want to, but after a little more digging into things, she figured it was best to call Harry and Margo.

Margo

“So, yeah ... please remember this is almost all from Marcie Hurley’s side of things ... and she’s not in an objective headspace at all.

“Marcus and Laurie have been focusing more and more on each other, cutting her out. She would act up, and they’d ... well, it was abuse, far past the point Marcie’s comfortable with, but she was so desperate for their attention she didn’t use her safe words.

“And Marcus and Laurie started treating the kids like ... well, at best, Margo, they were distractions. At worst ... well, they didn’t physically abuse the kids, but emotionally it got pretty ugly.”

“So, Marcus is willing to quitclaim his interest in the house for a buck, leaving Marcie on the hook for what’s remaining on the mortgage, utilities ... he is planning on paying child support?”

“Yeah ... well, Laurie says he is,” Dommi replied, “but ... once the divorce is final, I get the feeling tracking down the two of them will be difficult. I’d imagine they’re going to buy new identities, maybe get married, maybe not, but no matter what, I think the child support will somehow get lost in the shuffle.”

“Bastard,” Margo snarled.

“Oh, don’t forget little Laurie in all this,” Dommi replied. “Pretty sure she’s got Marcus wrapped around her pussy.”

“Oh, she’s on the list too,” Margo said. “Okay ... have Daggett get a quitclaim from Marcie as well as Marcus, use house funds to pay off the mortgage, don’t tell Marcie what you’re doing, money from the sale to be put into a trust for the kids. Have the house spruced up, put it on the market.”

“Thank you, Senior Wife. How’s the honeymoon going?”

“Oh, pretty peachy until this mess. How’s things back home?”

“Overall, going well ... with the exception of this...”

“Yeah...”


“Tell me I’m wrong to want to call Eddie, have him pay them a visit...” Harry growled.

“You’re not wrong ... but ... no. Karma’s a bitch, and if it doesn’t act quickly enough to suit us ... later on it’ll be much safer to do something like that.”

“Trying to put a good face on the shit-heap, Master, Madam,” Kelly said, “it does handle the pseudo-adoption issue rather handily.”

“That’s a mighty thin silver lining,” Carol said. “But, I’ll take it.”

“Maybe we should have Marcie sent out here, added to Master’s harem,” Kelly smirked.

“Thank you for reminding me, yet again, why you’re going to be spending some time on the cross,” Margo said. “You and Candy both.”

“Only fair, you said it was coming, Madam,” Candy said.

Harry

He had no great desire to watch the flogging festivities, so he took Carol as his bathgirl, and went to soak in the tub.

“Goddamn ... the shit never ends, does it?” he murmured as Carol ran the bath and he took his brace off.

“Well, I’ve heard tell it does,” she replied, “but that generally involves a funeral.”

“Damn, that’s dark, especially for you ... but yeah...”

Harry slipped into the tub, settling in to a bath at effectively precisely his preferred temperature and water level.

Without the water to mask them, he heard Candy’s grunts of pain, and Kelly’s shrieks.

“Please go put some music on ... something soothing.”

“Yes, Master-husband,” Carol replied.

As Modern Jazz Quartet, “Blues on Bach”, began to play, he felt himself starting to relax from the unpleasant surprise ... but also realized he was going to need some angry loud music at some point in the next day or two to help burn out some negative emotions. Perhaps some primal screaming around a bonfire on the beach as well.

“Remember when our only problem was getting your stuff back from Rick?” he asked, as Carol came back in and started massaging his shoulders.

“In a way I’d prefer not to remember those simple days, Master,” she replied. “Don’t get me wrong, they were lovely, but there was no Margo, no Kelly ... and Angie’s popping in at the house was still to come.”

“Valid points all ... I retract my previous yearning, and will work on being content where, and more importantly when, I am.

“Although,” he continued, “it sounded like at least momentarily Kelly might be yearning for those care-free days...”


Harry did exactly what he’d expected. Under Carol’s gentle ministrations, he fell asleep in the tub, only vaguely waking up to her running more hot water in, before drifting off again.

He woke up again to Carol’s soft murmur in his ear.

“Madam-wife’s calling for lunch on the terrace.”

“Well,” he said yawning, “let’s get me up, out, and on the way.”

Brace back on, dressed in one of the decadently luxurious robes the estate provided, he joined Margo at the table. Carol knelt by his side.

Looking over to the side, where Kelly and Candy hung on their St. Andrews crosses, facing the beach, he said, “Shade ... how thoughtful.”

“Plan on them being there for a while. I have ‘Hika taking care of them,” Margo replied. “May I borrow your bathgirl after lunch?”

“Certainly. Take a nap while you’re there. Very relaxing.”

“Alright ... although I was rather worried about leaving you on your own...”

“Oh, give a rest, darling,” Harry replied, motioning inside to where staff and harem were lunching. “‘On my own’ isn’t likely to happen.”

“Fair enough,” Margo laughed.

“How long are you leaving the miscreants strung up?”

“Another couple of hours. I’ll revisit the issue after my bath. Movie tonight?”

“Sounds good ... although I can’t stay up til all hours. I have a conference call with G&P tomorrow morning.”

“Time to turn on the creative genius?”

“Something like that. Hommel, Thomas, and Downing are all working out pretty equally well as office managers, but they haven’t had enough time to learn to trust their instincts where putting together a campaign is concerned. They want my stink on it before its pitched to the client.”

“Charming mental image.”

“Thank you. Part of my job.”

Margo

“Hoodoo woman, is it some immutable law of the Universe that no one in Chorale is allowed a peaceful honeymoon?”

“Maybe, Madam-wife,” she replied, smiling, “so best to enjoy the time while we can.”

“Wise words as always,” Margo said. “Dear, get ‘Hika for me.”

“Yes, Madam.”

When her assistant came in, Margo said, “‘Hika, how old are the Hurley children?”

“Quentin is fourteen, Ricki is eleven, Madam.”

“I’m sure Earl’s already thought of it, but have them start seeing the same therapist as the Nelson boys. If it doesn’t work out, we’ll find them someone else.”

“You feel they’re too young for Sister Francesca, Madam?”

“Probably ... although I could be wrong. Have Earl and Chess figure it out.”

“Certainly, Madam.”

She leaned back in the tub and closed her eyes as Carol massaged her shoulders.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.