Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines - Cover

Oil of Roses - Snakes Among the Vines

Copyright© 2019 by Jim Reader

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", and "Oil of Roses - Beyond the Wall of Thorns", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW  

Harry

“This is half the house?” he asked, looking up from the foyer, past the matching grand staircases. Wide hallways led off to the right and left, on both floors.

“Actually, no, sir,” Vince, one of the house staff said. “This is about a quarter. Another quarter to the other wing, another to the common area, and the last to Madam Gao’s rooms.

“Jesus F-in’ Christ,” Harry sighed.

“Chorale South is larger...” Margo said.

“Yeah, but it’s not this...”

“It’s not designed for shock and awe,” Carol said.

“That was the intent of the architects, Milady,” Vince said. “The décor may be tropical, but the architecture is designed to intimidate – at least in this part of the house. Madam Gao assumed no matter who was in residence, they might need to interact with ... mundanes. The rest of the wing is more intimate. There is a master suite, and another seven guest bedrooms, eight full baths, and an entertainment room upstairs; downstairs are four more half-baths, full kitchen, dining room, den, formal living room, library, indoor pool ... there is even a ballroom.”

Carol ran forward to the double doors between the staircases and threw them open, Harry following her more slowly.

“This has got to be the formal living room!” she burbled.

Even with tropical décor, the formal living room was quite evidently that place you met people you were not comfortable with. Harry could think of some people he would deal with there, but none of them were likely to visit the Moloka’i estate.

“Found the elevator!” Kelly called from the hall.

“Good,” Harry muttered.

“Leg bothering you?” Carol asked.

“Not really, but I’m coming to accept it as inevitable that it will eventually. And looking at those stairs, I can imagine it aching already.”

“Well, while Helen said some stair climbing is good for you, she did urge us to make sure you didn’t overdo it.”

“Thank heavens ... shades of running the bleachers in PE...”

“Oh god, Harry, they had your class do that to?” Carol said. “Not only agonizing, but dangerous as well.”

“Yeah, had a guy pass out my junior year, broke his leg and busted his face open. While there was no ‘official’ change in policy, never saw anyone running the bleachers again.”

“Funny to imagine you in PE...”

“Never saw the attraction of playing football, other than a flag game just for the fun of it, wasn’t coordinated enough for basketball, played Little League baseball which firmly convinced me I’d rather watch paint dry, and while I ran a little track, the track team kind of faded away my sophomore year as the athletic department suffered some budget cuts.

“Never from football, of course...”

“Well of course not,” Carol said, grinning. “It was a high school in Texas.”

“Yeah, no shit,” Harry replied. “I’m pretty sure if anyone had mentioned the possibility, they’d have been lynched.”

“Let’s get upstairs, get settled in,” she said, and Harry followed her.

Carol

The elevator was large, hotel-sized, and that got her to thinking about the smaller one being installed in their home at the Corral.

“You’re thinking loudly,” Harry said as they exited on the second floor.

“Is it too late to enlarge the elevator at the Corral?”

“No ... only because I’m pretty sure Madam-wife isn’t planning on us alighting there any month soon. Think it over, and if you decide to do it, get on the phone, let them know as soon as possible.”

Carol was mulling it over as they found the master suite, on the far end of the wing.

“Holy shit...” Harry said.

Looking up, she understood why. The suite’s living area had a wall of glass, with a balcony beyond, and not just a little pro-forma type of balcony, but rather the kind with room for chaise lounges, two large tables with umbrellas for shade, and a stunning view of the lawn, the beach, and the Pacific beyond.

“Would you like brunch served outside, Master Grimes?” Vince asked.

“Ask Madam Grimes, if you would, please,” Harry replied, poking his head into the bedroom.

Carol joined him.

“Very nice,” she said. The bed was a California King ... tiny compared to what they’d grown used to, but certainly large enough for the four of them. Assistants and concubines would just have to sleep on the floor, or crash in some of the guest rooms that were available. She knew which she preferred, and with both her and Kelly wearing the collar, she didn’t see the need for other subs to sleep on the floor.

In fact, she’d take care of that issue before any other plans were made...

“Camille, Twilla, Candy, ‘Hika ... a word, please.”


The four newlyweds were finishing up a wonderful brunch on the balcony, when Amanda Vesey sauntered out.

“Hi, Master, Madam, subbies...”

Over everyone’s reactions, Margo’s rang out the clearest.

“Jester, what the fuck are you doing here?”

“Therein, Madam, lies a bit of a tale. If I may?”

Margo nodded, and Amanda hopped up in Margo’s lap.

“Well, some time ago, my Mommy and Daddy loved each other very much...”

“Skip forward to why you’re here in Hawaii, with us, on Madam Gao’s estate,” Margo growled.

“Well, then you’ll miss a lot of funny stories, but okay,” Amanda replied. “It was decided – by exactly whom I’m not at liberty to say, but I can tell you she’s very short, incredibly cute, and funny beyond belief – that while Master’s harem was growing by leaps and bounds, the rest of you were ... staff-challenged, shall we say. So, in consultation with some other members of the submissive population, it was agreed we would rectify that somewhat. ‘Rectify’ ... a word that’s not nearly as fun as it sounds.

“So, you, Madam Grimes, are getting a secretary...” Amanda said loudly.

Jackie Wagner walked out, grinning widely.

“And you, Kelly, would get a ... well, we all know what you’re going to use her for, but I’m not sure what her title will be...”

Lisa Tischler walked out, and knelt at Kelly’s side.

“Her title is ‘Bodacious Titty Woman’,” Kelly said.

“And you, Milady Carol, will get a Jester, so I can keep all of you jolly.”

Carol scooted back from the table, and patted her lap. Amanda hopped off Margo, and ran to Carol.

“Now then,” Amanda continued, once she was settled, “Master Grimes, it was noted by certain members of the submissive population that while you have indeed rectified – there’s that word again, still not as fun as it should be – the Nadereh situation, there was an even earlier gift to you that has been ... well, not precisely ignored, because she hasn’t been, but left in limbo, more or less. So...”

Harry

He knew what, or rather who, was coming before Jester said another word.

“All right, but this is the last, the very last, concubine or harem girl or whatever. The last.”

Angela walked out, and he held his arms open.

Once his lap was full of happy blonde, he said, “Jester, how does this in anyway address the inequities in the staff situation? Yes, my spouses all have two staffers now, but I’ve gone from four to five.”

“It doesn’t, really ... but Angela, lovely sex-kitten that she is, was a last minute addition due to a recognition there was a forgotten precedent for Nadereh’s situation that remained un-addressed. So while we were planning how to sneak aboard with security and luggage, we decided that you were getting another harem girl, whether you liked it or not.”

Harry realized to protest any further would be hurtful to Angela.

“Well, Angela darling, I apologize for the oversight, and I’m very happy to have you.”

She snuggled closer, and sighed, “Thank you, sir.”

“So, Jester,” Harry said, “any more surprises?”

“Nope, just happy the four of us are getting to travel with the band now.”

“Maybe that’s the key,” Carol said. “Don’t think of them as your harem, but as your groupies.”

“Or more accurately, gropies,” Kelly said. She turned her attention to Lisa. “So, you and Jackie have quit your jobs?”

“Well, yeah ... Jackie had heard Radhika talking about the need for a secretary for Madam, and that’s a job she’s well-suited for. And ... I hadn’t been happy with my job for a while, and I’ve missed you, all of you. Eventually you’ll be working at the spa, and I figure you might need some help ... in addition to Twilla.”

“Of course, all this is subject to your approval,” Jackie said. “Lisa was putting out feelers for another position already, and trust me, if I return and they haven’t filled my position, I’ll have it back same day.”

“Of course we approve,” Margo said. “Don’t be silly. Welcome to our staffs ... and welcome to Harry’s harem,” she finished, smiling at Angela.

Six wives, five concubines ... Harry once again thanked the Great Whatever for little blue pills.

Earl

Chess had recommended a child psychologist for the Nelson boys, and Earl was on his way into town to talk with him.

He’d asked Chess if it was safe to have Dr. Everett Hangle out to Chorale South, and the nun had been hesitant.

“He’s worked with children whose parents are in Society before ... but always at his office. Probably best you go to him.”

So Joe was driving Earl into the city. The thought he might need security made Earl angry. He didn’t doubt it was a good idea, it was just the whole damn idea was ridiculous. The family lawyer should file restraining orders...

“On whom, Mr. Culberson?”

He was jolted out of his thoughts.

“Joe, you say something?”

“No, sir.”

It hadn’t sounded like Joe anyway. The voice had been female.

Going crazy though he might be, it was a good point. They knew two people in the enemy camp – Kenny whatever-his-name-was, and the Fruehauf daughter, Roberta.

It rankled him though, to deal with problems in an extra-legal fashion. Earl knew all too well where that could lead ... and no one looked good in that shade of orange.

“Then I suppose you should help your family avoid apprehension by the authorities.”

Yeah, I suppose I should. Right after I get checked out by a neurologist.

Shaking his head at the laughter he was imagining, Earl said, “Joe, put on the radio, okay?”

Margo

“So, Madam-Doctor-wife,” Carol said, “any ideas on dealing with jet lag?”

“Well, I didn’t have, but knowing we were coming here for the honeymoon, I did some research. First off, it’s going to take us about as many days to adapt as time zones we crossed, so expect three or four days for our circadian rhythms to adjust. So, we’ll eat when we eat, sleep when we sleep, and eventually we’ll adapt.”

“Well,” Harry said, “I can imagine a lot of much worse places to get over jet lag.”

“Yes,” Carol said. “speaking of having to suffer in Paradise, I spotted ample waterproof sunscreen in the bathroom. I’m heading for the beach.”

Margo smiled.

“Excuse me, butt slut, you’re doing what?”

Their wife went to her knees, Kelly only a second or two behind her.

“My deepest apologies, Madam. I await instruction.”

“Well, with this increase in staff, I see no reason all of us shouldn’t be properly protected and on our way to the beach in the next half hour. Butt slut, did you happen to notice how long the sunscreen was good for?”

“Two kinds, Madam, one for forty minutes, the other for eighty.”

“Well, I saw a large area of tents and shades down there. Butt slut, go inquire as to towels and such. Let’s get greased up, and hit the beach.”

Carol

She wriggled with joy, so happy to be in service.

“Yes, Madam-wife!”

She was halfway out the door when she heard her Madam say, “Slut, why the fuck aren’t you getting sunscreen out of the bathroom?”

“Right away, Madam!” Kelly said behind her.

Carol was grinning as she found Vince.

“My Madam wants to know about towels and such...”

“Anticipating your arrival, supplies have been gathered and will be at the cabanas in the next fifteen minutes, as well as more sunscreen products. Would you like the bar stocked and manned?”

“Oh, I’m thinking that’s a very good idea. Please tell me no one will be upset if we get high while we’re here?”

“Not a problem at all. Madam Gao arranged to have additional various strains of marijuana stocked for your visit. Those are available both here and on the beach. If you wish anything from the kitchen, please let us know. Madam Gao has put the staff completely at your service ... well, and at your son and his party’s service, once they arrive.”

“And you know not to let know we’re here?”

“Of course, Milady.”

“Perfect. At some point, after we recover from jet lag, we’d like to meet all the staff ... perhaps a catered dinner, so no one’s working...”

“Other than security, Milady.”

“Yeah,” Carol sighed, “other than security. They can split a shift during dinner, so everyone can eat and do the meet-and-greet.”

Jason

“Am I awake?”

“If you’re enjoying a blow-job from Lizzy, you’re awake,” Donna answered. “If you’re thinking your cock is anywhere else other than in her warm, loving mouth, you’re dreaming, therefore you’re still asleep.”

“Sure feels like a Lizzy blow-job...”

“Okay,” Abby said. “So you’re awake, more or less.”

“Why am I getting a Lizzy blow-job? Not that I’m complaining,” Jason said, slowly opening his eyes.

“Well,” Donna replied, “you’ve been napping for about three hours, there’s some business I’d like us to attend to, and so I set Lizzy to sucking on your cock. If you woke up, all well and good. If you didn’t, we’d let you sleep longer.”

“What business?” he asked, “wait ... hold on that ... that answer...”

“Certainly, sir,” Donna said, squatting down to watch him orgasm.

If there was a better way to wake up, Jason didn’t know what it was, and had his doubts he’d survive any such better way.

“Hang on, Lizzy,” Donna said. “Pretty sure he’s going to need to pee some moment soon.”

“You know me so well,” Jason said after a moment, enjoying the aftershocks of his orgasm.

“You, yes ... but from what I can tell, it’s a guy thing, my love.”


“Tell me I’m smelling juice...”

“You are indeed, sir,” Yin said, handing him a frosty tumbler.

He took a moment to chug half the glass of pomegranate juice.

“So, what’s this business?”

“I want to offer Shelley her choice. She chooses imprisonment or exile, I can forget she exists until we get to Moloka’i. Bitch chooses death, we do it quick, send her to the bottom, and I can forget about her altogether.”

“Okay, heavy business ... let’s see to it. Yin, go get the doctor. I want her in attendance.”

“Yes, sir.”


He fought the urge to wince and draw back from the disaster that was Shelley’s face – the hate in her one good eye helped.

“It’s a good look for you,” he said, and forced a smile he most definitely didn’t feel onto his face.

“Fffk yuu...”

“No, don’t think so. We’ve been there, done that, and you tried to sell us out to the Nelsons,” he replied. “Donna has a question for you. Consider your answer carefully.”

“So, Judas Whore, here’s your choices,” Donna said. “We can kill you, quick and easy, dump your body out here. Or, we can imprison you at Clanglang or some other site where you’ll never see the light of day again. Or we can exile you ... dump you on the street somewhere in the world with no money – with the assurance you’ll die if we ever see you again.

“What’s your choice?”

He waited for Dr. Lowenstein to say something, dreading her saying something, but she didn’t, and Jason was thankful.

“Eziiile.”

“Let’s make sure I understood you. Nod if you meant “exile”,” Donna said.

Shelley nodded slowly.

“Fair enough. Bye now, bitch,” Jason said.


Once they were clear of the cabin Shelley was imprisoned in, he turned to Dr. Lowenstein.

“Satisfied, Doctor?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Good day, Doctor.”

He fought hard not to see the sorrow on her face, and fought even harder to keep his own sorrow off his face.

Jason hurried to the master suite, and threw on a long-sleeve shirt, jeans, deck shoes, and a wind-breaker.

“What’s up?” Donna asked.

“Gonna call Harry ... I just ... I need to talk to him.”

“Good,” Donna replied.

“Don’t worry, I won’t say anything we wouldn’t want someone else to hear.”

“I didn’t think you would,” she replied, hugging him.

He grabbed one of the sat phones on his way through the salon, and climbed the stairs to the top deck. It was still a bit chilly, even dressed as he was, but not too bad. As far as he could see, in any direction, was ocean and sky. It simultaneously made him feel safe, and very small and alone.

Jason dialed his step-father’s number.

Harry

“It’s Jason for you, sir,” Camille said, handing Harry the phone.

“Hey, son, what’s up?” he said.

“Oh ... things, you know?”

“Heard rumors. Y’all okay?”

“Yes ... and maybe ... and no.”

“So, what can you tell me about it?”

There was silence on the line. Harry smiled at Kelly, who was massaging his leg.

“It was a mess, Father. And things between Donna, Dr. Lowenstein, and me got out of hand, and I ... well, I fired her, because I didn’t really see how any of could be comfortable working with her after what happened, and...”

“Slow down, son, how’d things get out of hand?”

“Is he talking about whatever danger they were in?” Margo asked softly.

Harry waved his hand in negation. Muting the phone, he said, “No, evidently there was a blowup with Susan.”

“Shit got real,” Jason said, “and Dr. Lowenstein got all ‘adult-in-charge’. Then when she didn’t like the options we’d decided on, she was carrying on about other options, but when Donna put her on the spot Dr. Lowenstein couldn’t come up with anything better ... well, until later. And finally, she ... she didn’t take Donna at her word, and ... for me, that was ‘three strikes and you’re out’.”

Harry unmuted the phone.

“I see ... and now, you’re wondering...”

“Was I right, or was I just over-reacting because we were all emotionally ... strung-out, I guess?”

“Good question ... you know our very unofficial House motto?”

“If it holds still long enough, fuck it?”

Harry laughed, and had a hard time stopping.

“No ... though ... sometimes that seems apropos. No, I was thinking of “nothing is ever so broken it can’t be fixed”.”

“So ... maybe I should talk to her about it?”

“Maybe you should ... maybe you shouldn’t ... maybe you should talk with Donna and Abby, anyone else you can think of, get their opinions.”

“Opinions like the one you’re not giving me?”

“Funny kid ... I think you should at least try to resolve your differences with her. But I’m not there, I’m not you. And I honestly have no opinion on how you should mend those fences ... I know, no help at all for the hard part.

“I would note, however, you’re going to need people with more life experience than you have to advise you. That doesn’t mean you have to take their advice, however. And whether or not you can work with Susan professionally, she’d make a great adviser. Maybe that could be your first step...”

“Okay ... I’ll think on that. How are things back home?”

Harry looked at the beach, a plethora of nude, sun-screened women frolicking in the surf.

“Therein lies a story...”

Jason

“So they got married and are vacationing somewhere warm and sunny...”

“Dear husband, get that look off your face,” Donna said. “Either that or share whatever has you looking so lustfully wistful.”

“Father described the scene at the beach,” Jason replied. “Not a lot of detail, of course, but he was kind enough to tell me they were all naked.”

“Okay, now I understand,” Donna said. “Mother-Margo, Carol, Evil Step-mother Kelly ... all naked ... on a beach ... and their staffs...”

“Oh my...” Abby sighed. “That does sound delightful. Did he say where they were?”

“Not on a relatively open line he didn’t,” Jason replied. “I had to console myself with the knowledge that this horde of lovely women right here, and me, would be naked on a beach of our own before too much longer...”

“About that ... Parker says Daddy is going to have someone come out and escort us in,” Donna said.

“I’m surprised he isn’t having us airlifted to Hawaii...”

“I don’t think that’s totally out of the question,” Donna replied. “But again, the open line problem. Having us escorted is a warning, should anyone be listening in. Anything else would be giving away his plans.”

“Didn’t think we’d ever have to be so ... paranoid...” Abby said. “Not that I’m complaining ... well, yes I am complaining. Living with security – that was a given. This...”

“More than a little crazy-making,” Jason said, hugging her. “So, I’m thinking everyone but Donna and Abby need to clear the room.”

Coming out of nowhere as it did, the statement left a lot of people curious, but they were curious somewhere else other than the master suite.


“I’m getting the feeling that wasn’t so the three of us could have naked sexy funtime,” Abby said.

“No. I’ve been thinking ... while I’m pretty sure in the same situation I’d react to Dr. Lowenstein’s behavior the same way I did before ... that doesn’t mean I handled it well ... just that I...”

“Handled it as well as you could at the time under those conditions,” Abby said.

“Exactly. I don’t know if we could work with her professionally again, but I do know the current state of affairs ... I’m not happy about it. I want to talk to her, see if there’s a way we can move on from what happened. Father suggested using her as an adviser, and I think that’s smart. Not that we have to take her advice, or anyone else’s, but having some older and I hope wiser heads around couldn’t hurt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.