Life as I Knew It
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A loving, loyal wife is seduced by another man. Her life changes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish  

Tim

It’s been 3 years since the divorce. After Marsha returned to good health she moved back to her apartment and got on with her single life as far as I know. She still has to use a cane occasionally as her ankle will probably never be 100% again. She received a healthy seven digit figure from the guys insurance that hit her and killed her baby. He was arrested for vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to 3 years in prison. I sold the house and moved to Denver to another job. I split the proceeds with Marsha, mailing her a cashiers check for her half. I didn’t want to hurt her anymore than I had so I didn’t tell her that I had left the state. Apparently, when the boys told her I had moved away, she broke down, crying uncontrollably. I don’t know if she ever hooked up with Foley again or not. Not my business. I date now and again, even having sex with a few of them as pathetic as sex with me is if one can judge by Marsha’s affair and comments back then.

I returned to Texas from time to time for business and to visit my boys. Jake is an engineer for a local architect while Jr’s tour in the Air Force is about over. I hadn’t talked to Marsha in over two years, since Jake’s college graduation. I had just flown into town for a business meeting and was having lunch with one one of my former colleagues when she walked in ... with a nice looking man about her age. She has her cane but was not using it. She is as beautiful at 45 as she was at 18 when I took her virginity. He gave her a peck on the cheek and sat down across the room in a booth. She had not seen me but I had a good view of them. One thing at least, it wasn’t Foley. I watched as they talked, he held her hand across the table. She would smile and nod occasionally. I decided to say hi. I can’t say I wasn’t a little jealous ... Damn right, I was jealous! But she’s not my wife anymore. I walked over to them with her back to me. I said, “Hi, Marsha. Long time, no see.” She turned to look at me and almost didn’t recognize me. I had let my hair grow out to almost shoulder length and was sporting a light beard. She said, “Tim? OMG!, Tim, is that you? “ I said,”Yep, same ole me, just a little worse for the wear, Marsha. You’re as gorgeous as ever.”

Her man cleared his throat showing his displeasure with my intrusion. Well, fuck him, I thought. I said, “Marsha, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude.” I shook his hand and introduced myself as her Ex. He said his name was Ben Harris and had invited this lovely lady to lunch. I told him he had good taste and that she was a wonderful wife and mother to my sons for 24 years. I wanted to say “til she wasn’t” but i didn’t, it was water under the bridge. I looked at Marsha, who had barely said a word since I arrived. I took her hand, squeezed it lightly and told her I was sorry to intrude and to enjoy her lunch. I let go of her hand, turned and walked away.

Marsha

Tim sat back down at his table and began talking to his friend. I told Ben to excuse me and walked over to Tim’s table.

Tim smiled at me and pulled out a chair for me. His friend who we both knew said it was good to see you two together and excused himself.

I said, “Tim, May I talk to you for a bit. First, I want to say that I miss you everyday ... so, so much. It’s true when they say, you don’t know what you had til it’s gone. I know you didn’t have anything to say to me, so I have refrained from contacting you or interfering in your life. The hair and beard make you look even more distinguished than you were. I had the most loving man a woman could ask for. My selfish, entitled persona told me I deserved to have some extra marital fun and Robert played right into that scenario at just the right time. My counseling told me a lot about myself. By the way, I haven’t seen him since we parted at the funeral that day. We’ve talked about what could have been for him on the phone a few times after that but I’ve had no contact with him for more than two years. As you see, pointing at Ben, I date from time to time but I have not had sex since we divorced. I’m sorry to say, Robert was the last man to be inside me. My words back then to you were cruel when I talked about the sex with Robert. It was never better than us because we were in love and it was our sexual intimacy that made us what we were. Robert was just different not better in hindsight. You rocked my world in the bedroom because you loved me ... body and soul. My 42 year old body kept telling me you need to spread your wings before you’re too old to enjoy great sex. Thus my fall to earth. The risk of pregnancy that first time with him was exciting, forbidden ... and unfortunately, it happened. When I missed my period and realized why ... that’s when I woke up. I know, ... too little, too late. I knew my good life was over for a few hours of lust. Tim, no matter what you think, I loved you then and I love you as much today. That’s all I have to say.”

Tim had listened intently but never said a word. I slid him my phone number and went back to my booth. Needless to say, Ben was pissed. I just told him to take me back to the office.

On the way back, Ben said, “I never had a chance against him, did I?” I just shook my head and said, “No man does.”

Two weeks later I received a package at the office. I was busy and told the courier to just drop it on my desk figuring it was just work related correspondence. It was almost 5:30 before I noticed the package again. I opened it. I almost fainted. It was a plane ticket to Denver for this weekend. Tim wanted me to join him for a weekend in Denver. OMG! OMG! It said he would be at the airport to pick me up. Damn, I’ve got a date for Saturday night to cancel. This is Wednesday. I don’t have much time. I told my secretary that I would be out of the office for the rest of the day and tomorrow. I made appointments for my hair and nails. I was like a school girl on her first date. What do I take? I’m pulling out the stops. I want my husband back. I packed and bought the sexiest clothes I could find. I haven’t worn high heels since I broke my ankle but I’m going to try it for him. I bought a pair of high heeled open toed ankle high lace up booties thinking they would give my bum ankle some support. If he says lay down on the sidewalk so I can fuck you. I will just say, “Yes, Tim, please fuck me stupid right here on this concrete sidewalk.” Thank you, God for giving me the chance I never thought I would have. Then, I thought, settle down, Marsha, you don’t know what this is about. He obviously wants to see you again so there must be something on his mind.

Tim

I never thought I would do this after her abominable betrayal, inviting her to stay with me for the weekend. Ok, I hear you, I’m a pussy and I love HER pussy as much as I ever did. So sue me. Don’t get me wrong, I have no intention of remarrying her. I have a plan though that she may not like or accept.

When I saw her come through the gate, it was obvious she was here to impress. She was dressed like she was here on business. White blouse with a navy pencil skirt and matching jacket, accompanied by nude tan hose and open toed high heeled booties that laced up above her ankle. She was smoking hot. It did look like she was being very careful with her steps though. She was probably not sure of how the ankle would handle the heels. As she got closer, I could plainly see her breasts swaying underneath her suit jacket, obviously not hindered by a bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.