Life as I Knew It - Cover

Life as I Knew It

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A loving, loyal wife is seduced by another man. Her life changes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish  

Marsha

Three days later, a nurse rolled me out to Tim’s SUV. I got on my crutches and hobbled to the rear door. I now had a fiberglass cast from my toes to my knee but to hang it down was very painful. I stretched out in the back seat so my leg could stay elevated. The crutches were hard on the broken ribs also.

Tim had my room set up when I got to what was once my home. I’m now only a visitor. Our divorce isn’t final for another two months but it’s only a formality. I destroyed us. I hobbled into the house and went straight to the spare bedroom Tim had fixed it up for me. It has a bathroom and a television. I have my IPad and laptop for work. My cell phone and charger were waiting for me. I noticed that Tim had cleaned my blood off of it. My boss said I could work from home when I felt up to it. I still have stitches in my head, ankle and stomach where they took my deceased baby by Caesarean Section. I have staples in my leg where they placed a plate on my broken tibia. I hope Tim or Jake will take me to my apartment to get some clothes. They gotta be baggy to fit over my cast. Shorts or jogging suits and a right shoe or sandal. I have so much to do. Contact insurance about the car ... a funer ... a funeral for my baby. That’s when I lost it. I was sobbing...

Tim

I hear her crying at night. Crying for a child that wasn’t ours ... hers and her lover’s. She’s paying a terrible price for her poor judgement and indiscretions. I still love her although it’s been severely damaged by her actions. I can’t fix her. The boys shamed me into letting her stay here while she healed. I’m ok with that. She’s still my wife for at least two more months. My vows said in sickness and in health. I’m honoring that part of it as I always have. It was late, I opened her door to check on her. She was sleeping. I stroked her face. I whispered, “I miss you, my love”. A couple of tears fell onto her face. As I walked out, I touched her gorgeous toes protruding from her cast. She knew I loved her feet and toes. She always kept them perfect for me. I quietly closed her door.

Marsha

I was awake when Tim came in my room. I felt him touch my face. I felt the wetness of his tears from his broken heart as they fell on my cheek. He said he missed me. He touched my toes on my broken leg resting on the pillow as he walked out. Why did I ruin our lives? Yeah, the sex with Robert was out of this world but it was never worth the price I’m paying for it. I had it all and threw it all away for some cheap orgasms. The tears came again ... seenms like I have an infinite supply of them.

Robert

Marsha, her Ex and her family think I fucked her, got her pregnant and just threw her away. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. I love her. It hurts that she lost our baby in the accident. She is everything I ever could want in a mate. She’s beautiful, sexy, self sufficient, and smart. Yeah, she fell for my line of bullshit but I meant for her too. I was in love the day I saw her in Starbucks. When I want something, I go get it. She says she’s not in love with me but loves the sex. In time, maybe I can get her to love me as I love her.

When I kissed her at the hospital, her kid broke my nose. I’m still not breathing right through my nose. I let it go. I didn’t want her ex after me forever. I will give her a little time then give her a call. I can’t keep trying to win her love if I have her kid arrested. That would really put a stake through the heart of any relationship.

Marsha

Tim drove me to my doctors appointment to get my stitches out and make sure everything was still in place with my leg and ankle. I took a chance. I said, “Tim? Our divorce will be final week n 29 days. Is there any chance at all for us? Can you ever forgive me?”

He said, “Marsha, you were my life for most of my adult life. I worshipped you from our first date. Yes, I can forgive you but I won’t ever forget. The trust that is important in a marriage is gone. Besides, you ask me if there’s a chance for us when you’re still calling and texting Foley? What? You think I didn’t know? I hear your whispered conversations with him. Telling how much you loved the sex with him. Never been so satisfied. The walls are not that thick, Marsha. How do you think that makes me feel.? He’s your back up plan if the divorce goes through, right? You say you don’t love him, but the sex will make up for not loving him, Right? Plus you told me your affair wasn’t over when you told me you were pregnant by him, so I can only surmise that you’re still going to see him when you’re mobile again. When you decide that you need his dick in you again, I will move you back to your apartment. The son of a bitch will never be welcomed by me or the boys in our home. Do you understand?”

My mouth was open. He was being cruel and I deserved every turd he threw at me? I was at a loss as to what to say. Tim was getting angry again. He had heard at least some of my conversations with Robert. Jesus, can’t I do anything right?

I said, “Yes, Tim, I understand. I have an appointment with a counselor to help me try to find out why I let us all down. Tim, I’m a mess. I don’t know where to turn. I lost you ... you were my rock, my best friend. My actions hurt my best friend the most, the one I could turn to for support. I’m so, so sorry, Tim. It’s like a bad dream and I can’t wake up. I want to wake up and go back to the way we were. I know ... that’s a dream too.”

Tim

“Marsha, all I can say, is be honest with your counselor when you meet with him or her. I obviously wasn’t getting the job done in bed so you found another. I get it. Maybe I can get old Robert to tell me some of his tricks and what it took to seduce, fuck and knock up my wife in just a matter of weeks for my next relationship.”

She just sat there and started crying. I think it finally hit her. We were toast as a couple. My hurt was too deep. I would be ok and I was going to move on. Life as she had known it was truly over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.