Life as I Knew It - Cover

Life as I Knew It

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A loving, loyal wife is seduced by another man. Her life changes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish  

Marsha

I was probably clinically depressed at this point. I found an apartment after staying a week at Robert’s place. I was dong nothing but going to work, going to my apartment and getting bigger. Seven months into my pregnancy, I felt like a beached whale. My tits full of milk. I was leaking into my bra at work. Jesus, what a mess. I had heard nothing from Tim, so I guess the divorce was proceeding. Robert was calling or coming by the office regularly, so now everyone knew of my infidelity and the identity of the father of my child I was carrying. The sex had come to an end. The last time was when he spooned me and entered me that night. I had no interest. Once the thrill of the taboo was gone, so was the need for the sex.

It was just a normal day, my head was anywhere except where it was supposed to be on my way to work. Was that light green... ? I don’t remember ... just as the big one ton pick hit my car on the drivers door. Everything went black. I could hear people talking. What were they saying? It was something like watch her leg, the bone is sticking out. She’s bleeding. Looks like she’s pregnant too. Then the searing pain in my chest and leg. Please, God, make the pain stop. I had blood in my eyes. Someone got in the right side of the car and put a pad on my head where I was bleeding. They were saying, Don’t move, Lady. We will get you out. Let us do the work. What’s your name? I had to think ... I said, Mar ... Marsha. Marsha DiMarco, for the time being, I thought. Through the blood, I could see flashing lights and the sound of a machine. They were cutting the door frame on my car. I was pinned. As they moved me, the unbearable pain in my leg returned. I heard someone say, she’s out. Splint and wrap her leg. I was barely conscious. Then it came to me, My BABY! I tried to ask if my baby was ok? No one answered. They poked my arm and the pain subsided then nothing.

I awoke if you want to call it that, one eye was open. The other was covered by a bandage around my head. I could see my left leg and foot were heavily bandaged and resting on a pillow. My ribs hurt like hell. A voice said, “Welcome back, Marsha. You took a little three day nap.” Tim, Jake and Tim, Jr. were there. I could see them out of my uncovered eye. That’s when it hit me. My stomach ... OMG! I felt my stomach. My stomach. I’m not pregnant anymore. My tummy is not there. OMG, I yelled, MY BABY! Tim took my hand. He said, “I’m sorry, Marsha. Your baby didn’t make it. The impact was too much. They did everything they could to save her.” He said, “HER”: I was going to have a baby girl. I wanted to cry but it hurt too bad to cry. My chest couldn’t handle it. Tim told me the doctor was on his way to talk to me.

The doctor walked into the room and said, “Great, you’re awake. You had us all worried for awhile. He sat down beside me and said, “I’m sorry we couldn’t save your baby. There was just too much damage to you and the fetus. The worst part, Mrs. DiMarco, is the loss of your baby and we had to do a hysterectomy on you. Your uterus and ovaries were damaged. Your left leg and ankle were also badly broken and had to be surgically repaired. We worried you might lose your left foot but we got blood flow returned to it and saved it. You’ve got a lot of metal in your leg and ankle. Your looking at a cast and crutches for at least 3 months. You have three broken ribs and a laceration over your left eye. All those injuries will heal in time. You will need therapy on your foot and leg and will most likely have a slight limp but all in all, you’re ok and in the healing process physically. I would recommend that you receive some grief counseling as soon as possible to help you come to grips with everything. I understand you are in the middle of divorce proceedings. Counseling could help with those feelings also. You will be here for probably three more days and then released. Do you have someone to help you at home?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.