Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad - Cover

Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad

©2012 (original date posted online) by Big Bad Daddie. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 5: Aggie Starts to Change

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 5: Aggie Starts to Change - A nerdy inexperienced girl finds boy, loses boy, makes new friends, encounters old enemies, and with the help of some new friends becomes the woman she was meant to be.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

Aggie returned to school, for sophomore year, and was surprised to find that Tiffi was no longer her roommate. Since Aggie had requested Tiffi, her only friend on campus, she had the double room all to herself.

Aggie went looking for Tiffi, needing someone to talk to about her trip with Lars. She was amazed that when she tried to call Tiffi, her number was dead, and all her social media] accounts were gone.

Aggie, concentrated on her studies, rarely venturing out except for class or meals. The first three weeks passed quickly, and Aggie was heading to her dorm after Advanced Statistical Analysis, when she saw them together. She wanted to run up to Tiffi, but the presence of Lars stopped her.

Aggie semi-hid hoping Tiffi would sed her znd Lars wouldn’t. While she stood there waiting, two other girls walked up. They looked vaguely familiar and were wearing cheerleader uniforms.

Lars stepped back and Aggie saw Tiffi was also wearing a cheerleader uniform. Aggie was confused and hurt that Lars was once again hanging out with the bimbo squad. She was annoyed that Tiffi, her best and only friend joined her natural enemy.

After the foursome talked for a few more minutes, Lars and Tiffi got into his car and drove away. The two remaining cheerleaders began to walk toward her, and Aggie stood frozen like a deer in headlights. As they approached, Aggie prayed for a sinkhole to swallow her, or fir her body to spontaneously combust. Anything to avoid what she knew was coming.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t our old friend Good Allbut,” said Prissy her voice dripping with sarcasm. Bree laughed. “Bree and I transferred here so we could go to school with our long time dear friend from cheer camp, Tiffi,” Prissy told her smiling, “and what do we find? She’s dating my Bree’s ex-boyfriend Lars. It was quite the reunion, especially when we asked her to move into the cheerleader house with us, and we found out she was living with yoouuu.”

“She looks just the same.” Bree said “Ugly, bony, and with the fashion sense of Richard Simmons.” Prissy laughed, “Look bitch, Lars belongs to Tiffi now. You however, belong to us. If you say one word to Lars, no one will find that skanky ass of yours.” The girls walked away laughing as if nothing unusual had happened.

Aggie was totally humiliated. Prissy and Bree were back in her life. Lars was dating Tiffi, and worse she was a fucking cheerleader. Aggie shuddered at the thought. Returning to her dorm, Aggie heard the girls talking in the hallways. When they saw her, they quieted down. Aggie fought back tears until she was safely ensconced in her room. She spent the rest of the day crying until she fell asleep.

The next day, Aggie just moped around her room, not wanting to leave the one place in the world she felt safe. Sometime after lunch, there was a quiet knock on her door. Aggie, fearing it was the bimbo squad, kept quiet. There was a second knock, and a quiet voice whispered “Aggie it’s Tina, the RA. Either let me in or I’ll use my pass key. I’m worried about you.”

Aggie walked over to the door and opened it. She turned away from Tina, and sat on her bed. Tina closed the door and sat down next to her. “Look Aggie, I don’t really know you, but I’ve heard a lot of rumors flying around lately...” Aggie began to cry again, Tina put her arm around Aggie, and let her cry.

When Aggie composed herself, Tina went on “I rarely believe anything I hear from the rumor mill, so I wanted to find out what’s going on, and see if I could help.”

Aggie started telling Tina about her history with the bimbo squad, and the first time Lars kissed her and all they had been through, and ended up becoming lovers, and then fought about her unwillingness to experiment in bed. Then she told her about their trip and finished with what had happened the day before. She concluded by telling Tina she still wanted to marry Lars, but he was dating the only friend she ever had, and who now was friends with two girls she truly hated.

Tina listened as Aggie dumped all the pain and frustration that had been building up her whole life, and thoughtfully nodded her head. Finally when the story was done, Tina looked at Aggie and said “So basically you are not adventurous in bed, and it cost you your boyfriend.” Aggie nodded, not looking at Tina. “Are you willing to learn more about sex, to experiment, so you can give Lars what he wants?”

Aggie looked at her and tried to form her answer, not sure if Tina was hitting on her. “I’m not hitting on you, in case you were wondering. I was thinking that joining a certain unofficial club, might help you break out of your shell and help you win back Lars.”

“I don’t know...” Aggie started to say when Tina cut her off.

“They won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do.” She reassured the shy girl. “But they will help you break out of your shell. The initiation is difficult, but once you’re in, you’ll learn everything you want to know about sex and then some. Then you can convince Lars that you can please him better than all three members of the bimbo squad together. Besides I’m a member and will sponsor you.”

“Can you tell me more about this unofficial club?” Aggie asked, her curiosity aroused. She had never been asked to join anything. Even in elementary school, when girl scouts came around recruiting no one would give her a flyer.

Tina smiled at her new recruit, knowing she had her now. “You’ve heard of Skull and Bones, Cadaver Society, Fight Club?” Aggie nodded, “Well the first rule of The Sisterhood of the 7, is don’t talk about The Sisterhood. Only a select few outsiders have heard the name, and we want to keep it that way. Of course there are many rumors, some of we encourage, others we started.”

“How, how do I join?” Aggie asked.

Tina writes something on a piece of paper and hands it to Aggie. Be here at 10pm tonight. Wear exactly 8 items of clothing, shoes count as 2 items as do socks. Watches are forbidden, and other jewelry doesn’t count. Oh and nothing difficult to take off.”

Aggie nods her head, and Tina gives her a quick hug before she lets herself out of the room. Aggie looks at her watch and decides to grab a bite to eat off campus to avoid the bimbo squad.

Aggie returned to her dorm and decided to take a shower and check her emails. When it was time to get ready, she decided on a red skort Tiffi gave her for her 19th birthday, and matching blouse from Lars. She added the only red set of underwear she owned. with matching underwear. To complete the outfit, she added red knee high socks and patent leather red 3” pumps. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought all I need are the horns and pitchfork to be a sexy devil. She chuckled at herself and headed out to her car. No sure why she choose to look so sexy, and wondering what Tina meant by “take off”.

Aggie drove to the address Tina had given her. It was in a residential area not too far from campus, with secluded houses on a municipal golf course. She arrived one minute early, parked her car and quickly walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and Tina greeted her with a hug. “Did you find it okay,” Tina asked.

“Yes I did, thanks. Where are we anyway?” Aggie asked.

“In a house,” Tina responded vaguely, “Did you wear your watch?” Aggie held up her wrists showing they were bear. Tina nodded in approval, then lead Aggie to an airport style locker bank. “Put your purse in any empty locker, drop in a quarter, and take the key. Then go through the green door at the end of the hall. In that room, there are five other girls. Wait with them until we come get you. Okay?”

Aggie nodded her understanding and followed the instructions she was given. When she entered the room she saw five girls sitting in folding metal chairs. The room was painted in four colors one on each wall, floor and ceiling were painted to match the wall adjoining them. One was bright green, one a medium blue, one was pink and the last was so neural it was hard to determine if it was tan, cream, beige, off white, eggshell, or ecru.

Aggie walked to the only empty seat looking at the other girls who stared at her. One girl, a curvaceous strawberry blond said “Hi I’m Shay.”

Aggie smiled and responded “Aggie.”

“Erin,” said the fair skinned redhead.

“Christina,” said the olive skinned Hispanic.

“Vee,” said the purple haired Goth.

“Mayumi,” said the slight Asian girl, “but call me May.”

Aggie sat down and the girls were all looking around but not talking. The longer they were kept waiting, the more nervous they became. Every few minutes one girl would start to say something but would change her mind after the first syllable left her lips.

After some time passed, lights in the room went out. The air filled with the smell of fear, as the door was violently flung open. Two girls walked in carrying candles and wearing long brown robes and hoods. The robes had various symbols on them. Most were unknown to Aggie but the few she knew were of a sexual nature.

A voice Aggie recognized as Tina intoned “Today, these neophytes have decided to see if they are worthy of the sojourn to the next step and becoming a proselyte of The Sisterhood of the 7.”

The second girl continued “The neophytes shall have to pass the test. This will prove their worthiness to sojourn on to proselyte and eventually becoming an initiate of the sisterhood of the 7.”

“Once a proselyte,” Tina carried on “They shall take an oath of fealty to The Sisterhoodof the 7, and they will continually be evaluated by The Sisterhood of the 7. If one is found unworthy she will be cast out. Never to return.”

“After proving oneself worthy of becoming an initiate of The Sisterhood of the 7, the proselyte shall be fully invested, and be made aware of all the rewards and the responsibilities of an initiate of The Sisterhood of the 7.”

“If any feels they are not up to the tasks before them, leave now and know that no less will be thought of you.” Tina said in a monotone.

“If you stay, all you see and hear is secret from those not in The Sisterhood of the 7.” The other girl said.

The two girls paused and waited to see if any of the neophytes wanted to leave. When no one got up, Tina shouted, startling the girls “Worthy sisters, we have six females who wish to be tested. Is the testing hall ready?”

“Worthy Neophyte Mistress,” came the reply from outside the room, “The testing hall is prepared. Once the neophytes are prepared, you may lead them in.”

Tina and the other girl handed each neophyte a blindfold, and told them to put them on. The girls did so, and then one by one the girls were lined up and were made to hold hands of the person in front and behind them.

Once all the girls were in a line, Tina continued the ceremony “Do not delay or falter. If any loses their way, they will be dismissed as will those behind them. We are walking now.”

Tina led the girls off at a slow pace. She lead them around the house into and out of many different rooms. The neophytes were worried about tripping and falling. But they managed to keep up. The girls were lead into a large room with several people in it. Even with the blindfolds, the girls could tell the room was extremely well lit. The girls were lead up three steps onto a platform. They were told to let go of the hands which they did reluctantly. Each girl was positioned in a line facing the lights.

A new voice rose above the crowd which quieted down as soon as she started to speak, “Neophytes you may remove your blindfolds.” The blindfolds were removed and they were blinded by the lights in the room. It was a small auditorium and there were seats for the audience, but the lights were behind the audience shining in the neophytes eyes. So they had no idea how many eyes were on them. The voice continued “behind you are six stations. Each one has a bean bag chair, and a small box behind the chair. When I call out your name, and number take your seat. Neophyte Erin one, Neophyte Shay two, Neophyte Christina three, Neophyte Vee Four, Neophyte Mayumi; call me May; five, and Neophyte Aggie six.”

The girls settled into their seats, and the voice continued “Worthy Game Master, please instruct the Neophytes in the proceedings.”

“I shall do so, Worthy Head Mistress.” came yet another voice. “Neophytes you are going to play a game called DareRing. This game is similar to truth or dare. Instead of making up your own questions and dares, each player, in turn will select a random card and do as instructed. There are seven rounds, and each round gets more challenging. There will be a ten minute break between rounds.

Once a round starts, you must play it to completion. If any neophyte decides they do not want to continue to the next round, she must tell Hannah,” a tall shapely girl in a brown miniskirt and bra walks onto the stage, “She will get you your clothes, and lead you out of the house. Hannah will also keep your drinks full and provide any and all accoutrements as needed.”

The girls looked at each other uncertainty. “If anyone wants to leave stand up now. This is your last chance prior to starting the game. One last item. There are no winners or losers in this game. All that matters is your attitude, and completing all seven rounds. Player one starts the game and you may ask Hannah for a beverage.”

Each girl asked for some kind of alcohol to bolster their courage. Once the girls had their drinks, Hannah gave Erin a white tureen with the male and female symbols on it repeated over and over interlocked in all kinds of ways. With a flourish Hannah removed the lid of the tureen and said “Let the games begin!”

There were cheers and catcalls from the audience, and Aggie was almost certain not all the voices she heard were female.


Round 1

Erin reached in and pulled out an index card. Neatly hand written on it was a question and she read it to herself, giggled and was unsure what to do. Hannah spoke up “Neophyte read the card aloud, and then answer the question.

Erin looked around the room, took a large sip of her drink, sighed and read “Have you ever cheated on your significant other? If you have, why? If you haven’t will you?”

The other girls had been holding their breath not sure what to expect. Now that they heard the first question they relaxed slightly. Shay giggled as Erin framed her response. “I have not cheated on any of my boyfriends mostly because I broke up with them when I found someone I wanted more. I don’t think I would or could cheat on someone I cared about.

Vee snorted and mumbled, “prude” Hannah shot her a dirty look then carried the tureen to Shay.

Shay reached in and pulled out a card. She read it and groaned. Before Hannah could say anything Shay read it aloud, “Have you ever been the recipient of a pearl necklace or a facial?” Her face turned red.

The other players laughed except Aggie who was unfamiliar with these terms. She was thinking of a nice gift and a day at the salon, so she was confused by the audiences hooting and hollering when Shay read the question. Shay turned red and quietly said “yes to both.” Everyone waited for an explanation but Shay sat silently.

Christina pulled out a card, slammed her drink without looking at her card. She put her cup down and read “describe the best sex you ever had,” Christina smiled wistfully, “It was summer after senior year. I was chasing after this guy, hottest guy in the neighborhood. Every girl wanted him including my best friend.” The other girls nodded, “He showed zero interest in anyone. My girl and I hatched a plan. If one girl didn’t interest him, maybe two would. We waited for the right party we knew he would be at, dressed like complete sluts and spent the whole night grinding on him on and off the dance floor. By the end of the night we were all so fucking horny. We went to a secluded area behind our school and got our freak on for hours. He was amazing and my girl and I even fooled around and she was good too.”

There was applause from the crowd, and the players all had red faces now. Hannah smiled and patted Christina on the shoulder and moved on to Vee.

Vee drew her card and read “Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a relative? Hell no she shouted a little defensively and drained her drink.”

May was feeling scared and her fear was clearly written on her face. She tentatively reached in and pulled out a card. In a small timid voice she read “If you have any tattoos describe one and tell where it is on your body. If you don’t have one, describe where you would get one, and what it would be?” May sighed in relief, “I do not have a tattoo, but I have thought about getting irezumi, the traditional Japanese full body tattoo. I just never had the courage to get it and face my okaasan, um mother.”

Hannah smiled reassuringly at the shy girl and went on to Aggie. Aggie was feeling confused, scared and a tiny bit aroused. She had no idea what was coming, but so far she was willing to participate. “She pulled out the card “Have you ever had anal sex, and did you enjoy it.” Without thinking of her response Aggie blurted “You can have sex in the ass?”

“What are you, a virgin,” someone in the audience shouted and everyone laughed.

“I guess that’s a no,” Hannah asked looking at Aggie who shook her head side to side in a deliberate manner to ensure everyone could see.

Hannah returned to Erin who drew a card, took a sip of her drink and read “How many people have you had sex with?” Erin paused silently counting to herself, “I guess 6 or 7 if you include hand jobs and blow jobs. Actual full on knockin’ boots only 4,” she said.

Shay reached in and pulled out a card. “Have you ever visited a swingers club or participated in group sex? If not would you like too? If you have did you enjoy it?”

Shay had only just recovered from her earlier blushing, and it returned with a vengeance. I have been in one gang bang which is where I got the facial and pearl necklace.” Shay said, refusing to elaborate.

Hannah continued on to the next girl, Christina, who desperately wished she still had some booze to help her get through this question. Christina read, “Have you ever had a threesome. Explain how it happened,” and began to laugh, “Didn’t I do this already? Me my girl Trini, and the hottest guy in the neighborhood. It was awesome.” There were laughs from the crowd and even Vee smiled

Hannah passed held the tureen in front of Vee. She nervously licked her lips and put her hand in, and mixed the cards around and pulled one out. “What is the most daring place you have had sex,” Vee looked around the room and said in a cemetery behind a large headstone, while someone was being buried less than 100 feet away.” There were cheers and cries of outrage from everyone in the room.

May was getting into the game but she was still somewhat timid, afraid she would have to discuss her sex life in front of these strangers. “What is the biggest age gap between you and a sex partner,” may thought for a moment and said “5 years. My first lover was 22, and I was 17 when we consummated our relationship.” May sighed at getting another easy question.

Aggie finished her drink and selected her card. “have you ever been arrested? Nope, not a once,” She said and sat back relaxing a little.

Erin chuckled nervously as Hannah approached her. “Do you think about having sex with other woman when you see them naked in locker rooms or the like? Umm sometimes, if she’s really hot.”

“Yeah there are some hotties at this college, I love going to the gym or pool and looking at them,” Vee chimed in. there was some light applause in approval.

“Have you ever exposed yourself in public,” Shay read from her card. Well I did go to Daytona for Spring Break, and I spent some time on Playalinda.”

“You go girl,” shouted someone in the audience.

“What’s Playalinda,” Aggie asked

“It’s a nude beach on the East coast of Florida,” Shay explained.

Christina prevented further conversation by reading, “When was your last wet dream? Oh God years ago. I’ve only had 2 or 3 in my life.”

“That’s too bad,” Vee commented, “I love it when I have a wet dream,” There was chuckles and clapping from the audience as Vee drew out her card, “Have you ever gotten sexual with someone of the same sex? Oh hell yes Vee said smiling. Many, many times. I think I tend more to rug munching, but I do enjoy dick sometimes.” Several female voices rose in approval.

Hannah walked over to Aggie and held up the tureen “Last card for round 1,” and proffered it to Aggie.

Aggie was suddenly filled with dread and reached in apprehensively. She took a deep breath and pulled out the last card for the round. “She decided to not read it first or she might chicken out. “What food have you used for sex,” Aggie sighed in relief, “None,”

She said and sat back relieved she didn’t have to answer any of the more embarrassing questions.

There were several boo’s, and Hannah announced the end of the round.


Round 2

Once everyone had returned to their seats, Hannah refilled the girls drinks and announced the beginning of round two. She approached Erin who took out the first card and read, “Roll the die, that player removes one article of clothing.”

There were nervous chuckles from the players and cheers from the crowd. Hannah handed Erin a large fuzzy pink six sided die, like you would see hanging from a rear view mirror of a car. Erin tossed the die and when it stopped rolling, the number 5 was up.

Everyone counted silently counted the players to see who was the first one to remove clothes and they all stared at May. May smiled and pulled off her right shoe and tossed it in the box behind her seat.

Aggie stared at May’s foot and began to realize she was in way over her head. She figured she would get through this round and leave. She was trying to figure out how to let Hannah know that this was her last round when she heard Shay say, “Put on the blindfold. One of the players will kiss you. You must guess who without removing the blindfold. If you guess wrong, you must remove one piece of clothing.”

Aggie wondered how they would choose who would kiss Shay and she suddenly started wondering what it would be like to kiss a girl. Hannah gave Shay a blindfold who put it on. Once it was in place the audience began to clap and whistle, Aggie wondered why all the noise and she realized it was to hide any sound the person who kissed Shay made while moving around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.