Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad - Cover

Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad

©2012 (original date posted online) by Big Bad Daddie. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 4: Aggies Vacation Surprise

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 4: Aggies Vacation Surprise - A nerdy inexperienced girl finds boy, loses boy, makes new friends, encounters old enemies, and with the help of some new friends becomes the woman she was meant to be.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

“Did you bring a bikini,” Lars asked as they waited to board their plane.

Aggie laughed, “You know I don’t own one,” she said smiling at him, “but if you buy me one, no thongs and or ultra tiny stuff, I’ll wear it for you.”

Lars smiled at her and kissed her as their plane was called.

The flight was uneventful, and the plane landed with a thump 5 minutes ahead of schedule. Aggie was grateful to be on the ground again. Even though she understood the physics of flight and the statistics regarding accidents part of her brain screamed there is no way that tons of aluminium can be suspended by nothing. Lars looked over to make sure she was awake and stood up and began to gather their bags. Aggie stretched and stood up and kissed Lars. She was happy to be on vacation with him and really happy he hadn’t asked about joining the mile high club.

They got off the plane and got their checked baggage, and as they were walking out of the airport Lars nudged Aggie and pointed to a tall man dressed like a chauffeur. He was holding a sign that said Club Orient. They walked over and Lars said to him “I’m Laurence Hardy. We have a reservation.”

“Of course sir.” The chauffeur said taking their bags, and leading them to a waiting car. They drove for about a half hour and pulled up to a large fence which opened automatically. The car stopped under a large ornate portico, and Aggie and Lars got out. “Someone will bring your bags to your room sir. The front desk is just through that door.”

“Thank you,” Lars said and shook his hand discreetly handing him a tip. They entered the lobby and walked up to the front desk. Aggie froze in her tracks. Lars sensing something amiss turned around and saw the shocked look on Aggie’s face. He rushed to her “Aggie, what’s the matter.”

“Those ... the people ... their umm uhh their na ... na ... naked,” Aggie whispered in shock and confusion.

“Well this is a clothing optional resort,” Lars replied reasonably.

“A ... a ... a what,” Aggie stammered as she watched a elderly couple strolling hand in hand through the lobby and into the gift shop, with nothing covering their wrinkled old skin.

“A clothing optional resort.” Lars said enunciating each word.

“You expect me to walk around naked! In front of strangers! I bet you even thought I would fuck you in front of some guys so you could high five each other right!” Aggie hissed at him.

“No nothing like that,” Lars said defensively, “I thought maybe you would see that people can enjoy their bodies without being so self conscious. That maybe you would loosen up a bit after seeing how wonderful the human body can be.” He told her as the desk clerk handed Lars two key cards.

other people enjoying their bodies. Lars took the cards and continued saying “Besides, there’s no sex allowed in public. You don’t even have to get naked. You can wear anything you want. No one will judge you.”

Aggie glared at Lars and remained silent. Lars stood still uncertain of what else he could say. He knew it was a huge risk, bringing Aggie here without warning her. But, like his parents always told him, ‘the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.’

After several minutes, Aggie exhaled hard and said, “get me into a room, any room, right FUCKING NOW!”

Lars glanced at the desk clerk, “969 sir.” The desk clerk said quietly. Lars tried to take Aghies hand but she pulled away from him and crossed her arms over her chest.

Laes could see how mad she was, and headed to the elevators. As the doors began to shut, a male voice said “hold it please.”

Without thinking, Aggie put her arm between the doors so they opened. Aggie gasped in shock, as a very large, very black man, wearing nothing except his ebony skin, and a light sheen of sweat stepped onto the elevator.

“Hi, I’m Muhunnad,” he says holding his hand out to Aggie.

“I’m Lars, nice to meet you. This is my girlfriend Aggie.” Lars says taking the giants hand.

Aggie stood there frozen, staring at the largest and thickest cock she had ever seen.

Muhunnad winked at Lars. “First time,” he asked nodding at Aggie who was mesmerized by the apple sized scrotum swinging hypnotically as the elevator rose up the building.

“Hers, yes. Mine no.” Lars said smiling inwardly hoping this would be the icebreaker Aggie needed to be less frigid in bed.

“You kids have fun.” Muhunnad said as the elevator dinged. “This is where I get off.” Aggie took a step back afraid of his meaning. When the doors opened, Muhunnad stepped off and waved. As the doors closed again, he called out, “I hope to see you around.”

When the elevator got to their floor, Lars lead Aggie to their room. Aggie began to unpack ignoring Lars completely.

After almost an hour, Lars asked “Do you want something to eat?”

Without any indication Aggie heard him, she picked up the phone and dialed an extension, “This is room 969. I would like to, order dinner in. Send up a chief salad with vinaigrette dressing, and a club sandwich with a pineapple juice to drink.

As aggie was placing her order, Lars stepped closer to her. “Aggue, can you order me a shrimp cocktail and the surf and turf with a Baltic Porter?”

Aggie looked at Lars dead in the eye, with an icy fury and clearly and loudly said, “No, nothing else. Nothing at all. Thank you.” Then she hung up the phone, and ignoring Lars she grabbed the TV remote and found an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which she knew he hated.

Lars stared at her back until room service knocked on the door. He walked over to the door yanked it open and stormed out.

The attendant rolled in the cart “Just leave it Aggie said as she signed the bill. As soon as the door closed, Aggie began to cry. Internally there was a war raging inside her. Part of her wanted to just strip fown and spend the week naked. But, her insecurities and conservative nature wouldn’t let her be the girl she knew Lars wanted.

After a long hard cry, and a few bites of the food, Aggie decided to take a shower. The warm water and tropical scented soap let Aggie imagine she was naked under a remote waterfall. She pretended Lars was there with her, and his hands started to cup her...

A loud knock on the door interrupted Aggie. She jumped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around herself. Opening the door, the girl said maid service. Aggie nodded and let her in.

As the resort maid collected Aggies donner remnants, Aggie kept telling herself to drop the towel. She even reached for the tuck several times, but just couldn’t do it.

Lars had gone down to the bar and had a few drinks. He was angry that Aggie had refused to talk to him. He ate dinner at the bar watching some baseball. The more he thought about the situation the more he realized that he should have warned her.

Once he had finished, he decided that he needed to make things right with Aggie. After a few, well more than a few, drinks, Lars headed to the gift shop to look for something to make up with Aggie.

As he looked around he saw a conservative black bikini on a mannequin. He knew it was the perfect present. It was two pieces, but not skimpy at all. He had no doubt Aggie would wear it.

It also would show her that he wasn’t trying to make her walk around naked. Lars drunkenly stumbled over to the display and began looking at the boxes to find one that would fit his petite girlfriend.

The clerk came over “ Can I help you sir,” trying to stop Lars from destroying the display that took him two hours to build.

“I wan one dese. Small, tiny small.” Lars slurred.

“Of course sir.” The clerk smiled at the drunken fool. This one should fit the lady you’re with perfectly.” He told Lars remembering the hissy fit she threw as he was heading to the shop to start his shift.

Lars paid and headed back up the stairs. As he got to his room, he saw the maid leaving with the trash. In his drunken state, he thought ‘don wanna messy up a clean nice room.’ So he took the bikini out of the box and dropped it on the floor. Holding the swimsuit in his hand, he struggled to insert his card key and eventually was able to slide it home and get the door open.

Aggie was laying in bed, thinking about the list of rules she found on the nightstand, when she heard the door open. She thought about feigning sleep, but decided that they needed to hash out their latest disagreement, so they could salvage their first vacation. They both started to speak at the same time, Lars not realizing that Aggie was talking kept going so Aggie stopped.

“Aggie, I thought about it and I am sorry. I should have told you about the resort before we got here. I’m sorry I didn’t. Clothing optional means just that. Clothing is OPTIONAL. You can be fully dressed, or totally naked. The choice is yours. No one will care either way.”

Aggie listened to him, patiently as he mansplained the rules in a drunken way. “Sex is verboten anywhere except your room. This is not a sex resort. Nudists not swingers. I brought you here because my dads best client owns it and I get great rates. Look to show you I don’t expect you to walk around naked, I bought this for you...

He awkwardly shoves the balled up bikini toward her. Aggie took the wad of cloth from him and examined it. She decided she would try it on, to see hiw it fits. But, it was one she would consider wearing in public.

Once again Aggie decided to forgive him, and to surrender her body to him. Aggie threw the covers off her body, and knelt on the bed. She leaned forward and kissed Lars. “Thank you for the apology. I was really pissed. I thought you expected me to go naked and be in orgies and gang bangs, and you know how I feel about that.”

Lars nodded drunkenly at that and moved in for another kiss. Aggie put her hand up and pushed him away. “Go take a shower and brush your teeth first, then maybe I’ll kiss you again.” she said teasingly.

Lars stumbled into the bathroom tossing his clothes off along the way. He almost fell twice while Aggie watched, amusement replacing her anger. Aggie thought about joining Lars in the shower like she had heard some of the girls at school talk about but she just couldn’t bring herself to do something so dirty.

While Lars took his shower, Aggie took off her flannel pajamas and granny panties, she was wearing. She went to the closet and took out the alabaster teddy she bought just for tonight.

The negligee didn’t have a bra, just a sheer white babydoll embroidered with a tiny looping design. Each set of four loops looked like a stylized Celtic cross and the center of each loop was cutout. The babydoll was held up with two spaghetti straps and it draped just below her panties. The babydoll was mostly opaque. It almost, but not quite, hide her nipples and areola. But as it draped down her body, it became more translucent. By the time it covered the matching boy shirt panties it was as clear as the water surrounding the island.

The panties covered her front adequately, but the back of the panties was made of a very loose weave, that left more skin exposed than it hid. The only thing missing was a veil to make this the perfect honeymoon lingerie. That was the reason Aggie bought it. She had agreed to this vacation, telling herself that it was a dress rehearsal for their honeymoon.

Lars walked out of the bathroom naked and saw what Aggie was wearing. He stopped in his tracks and his jam dropped. Aggie had always worn full size panties and matching bras. Basic cotton, usually white sometimes a color, but always the same. She had never, despite his repeated attempts, ever worn any kind of lingerie.

Lars felt himself getting hard as he stared at his petite lover in her white lingerie. Lars stepped forward to get to the bed and tripped over the clothes he left on the floor. Aggie moved to his side to see if he was okay and Lars grabbed her and kissed her pushing his tongue into her mouth. Aggie remembered their first kiss, and shuddered at the memory. After a second she reminded herself, this time Lars was kissing her, not mistaking her for someone else, and she kissed him back as her body melted against his.

Lars picked up Aggie and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and began to slide his hands all over her body. He played with her tits, kissing them through the material and ran his hands over her legs and up her thigh. As Lars kissed and bit Alpha and Mu his hand began to rub Aggies wet pussy through her panties.

Aggie tried to stop Lars so she could get naked but he wouldn’t let her. Once Lars could feel the moistness seeping through the material of her panties, he slipped his fingers past the elastic on the leg and into her arousal. Aggie gasped as she felt his finger penetrate her folds and loved the sensations his fingers gave her. She lay back and let Lars caress her insides as she ran her fingers through his hair and moaned.

Lars tried to shift positions to keep in contact with Aggie and get his rapidly swelling manhood some attention. Aggie was able to reach it and began to fondle it the same way she always did. Lars realizing tonight would be the same as always, pushed the panties to the side and shoved his turgid tool into her.

Aggie’s body went rigid, “Yes, YEs, YES, OH MY GOD YES,” she screamed as her body began to thrash about uncontrollably. Lars continued thrusting deep and fast as Aggie was deep into the throes of the most powerful orgasm she ever had.

When Aggie recovered from her climax she felt Lars was still thrusting into her and that there was another orgasm building inside her. Lars felt bigger than ever and was driving into her with an animalistic force Aggie loved. Lars had his eyes fixed onto Aggie’s body and his sweat was dripping onto her. Aggie was turned on by this and began to thrust her hips into Lars demanding that he go deeper and fuck her harder.

Lars and Aggie had been reduced to animals with one goal in mind. For the first time they weren’t making love, they were fucking. This was base hard fast and powerful. Aggie just wanted to feel his cock spasm with his milk of life shooting into her, and Lars was almost there. Aggie reached down and slipped her hand into her panties, and began to rub her clit trying to cum again before Lars shoots his load into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.