Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad - Cover

Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad

©2012 (original date posted online) by Big Bad Daddie. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 3: Lars Tries to Get Kinky

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 3: Lars Tries to Get Kinky - A nerdy inexperienced girl finds boy, loses boy, makes new friends, encounters old enemies, and with the help of some new friends becomes the woman she was meant to be.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

Aggie could feel herself turning red. Here she was naked in bed with a guy, having just lost her virginity, and a total stranger walked into her room. The bitch was standing in the middle of the room, staring at the new lovers. Aggie didn’t even have a sheet to cover herself with. The newcomer laughed and said, “Damn Lars, hittin’ fresh meat already. Can’t you give a girl a chance to put her panties away before you rip ‘em off her.”

Lars laughed and climbed out of bed naked. Aggie admired his muscular body and semi-erect cock. The other girl turned her back and said” EWWW Lars...”

Catcalls erupted from the hall as some girls walked by the open door and saw the naked stud. He looked at the girls in the hall smiled and bowed. He pulled on his boxers and shorts then closed the door. “Aggie, I’d like you to meet your roommate for the next year and a friend from LL.”

Aggie was still in her bed, naked completely exposed to the view of the stranger and Lars both of whom were at least partially dressed. She couldn’t believe that they were talking to her, she just wanted them to leave so she could get dressed in private. For some reason she felt that dressing in front of them would call more attention to her nakedness. She heard herself responding to Lars “LL? I’m sorry I don’t know what that is.” She was amazed at how normal her voice sounded, when the situation was so surreal.

“You never heard of Lack Luster crappy club before,” Lars asked surprised.

“Stop it Lars,” Tiffi said annoyed, “It’s Lake Luster Country Club and Spa,” she said smiling at Aggie. “Lars why don’t you go get us a pizza and we can get to know each other.”

Lars smiled at the girls and winked at Aggie before walking out of the room. “I expect you’ll want some privacy to get dressed,” Tiffi asked the Aggie who was still the color of a boiled lobster, and as naked as the day she was born.

“Yes please.” she replied.

“The showers are to the right 3rd door on the left. Lars will be back in about 35 minutes so you have time to spruce up before he comes back.” Tiffi grabbed her purse “I’ll be back in 20,” and left.

It took Aggie several minutes to work up the courage to get out of bed. She ran to the door and locked it. She grabbed her shower stuff and a towel and put on her robe and went to bathe. When Aggie got back to her Dorm, no one else was there so she closed and locked the door. Just as she took off her robe to put on some clean underwear, the door was thrown open and Tiffi walked in.

“Don’t tell me your not only a slut, but a nudist too,” Tiffi said. Aggie shot her a horrified look, and Tiffi realized her joke had backfired, “Sorry Aggie it was just a joke.” She said.

Aggie nodded accepting the apology, and finished dressing. Once her body was covered, she began to unpack.

Tiffi offered to help and Aggie gratefully accepted. The girls worked quickly and had just finished as Lars arrived with the pizza. They sat in the dorm first telling Aggie what she had missed and then they started talking about mutual friends they had. Aggie was surprised how many people from school Tiffi knew since she went to an all girls school. Lars explained that almost everyone at their school was a member of LLCCS.

Once the Pizza was gone, Lars left for class and Tiffi said “Let me introduce you to the RA, get your key, then I’ll show you around campus and get your parking pass.” Aggie agreed, grateful she was getting along with her new roommate.

After a campus tour and getting her parking pass Tiffi and Aggie went to the Campus bookstore so Aggie could get her books. By the time they were done it was time for dinner so they went to the dining hall and ran into Lars.

“Hey ladies,” Lars greeted them, “Do you want to go out tonight,” he asked as they got in line.

“Sure,” Tiffi said.

“I guess,” Aggie agreed hesitantly. They three friends sat together and ate filling Aggie in on some of the rumors they heard about their classmates pointing out some especially interesting person to her as they ate. When they were done they agreed to meet at the student union at 8:30.

The girls went back to their room to relax and get ready. “I don’t think I want to go,” Aggie said to Tiffi.

“Why not Aggie?” Aggie just looked at Tiffi unable to articulate her feelings. “It’ll be fun, and you’ll get to meet some people.”

“I guess,” Aggie said noncommittally.

Tiffi smiled at her and started to strip. “What are you doing,” Aggie asked horrified.

“I’m changing into a clubbing outfit.” Aggie sat silently watching as Tiffi stripped completely naked and pulled on a translucent purple top with no bra that left her midriff bare, a hot pink thong and ultra short skirt that matched the thong, she finished off the outfit with a pair of purple thigh high stockings that didn’t quite make it to the hem of the skirt and a pair of platform heels in hot pink.

“Tiffi, you can’t go out like that,” Aggie said shocked at her friends lack of modesty.

“What, don’t you have an I wanna get laid outfit,” Tiffi responded. Aggie raised her eyebrows in shock. “After seeing you and Lars having a nooner, I’m damn horny. I need a hard cock tonight.”

Aggie blushed at Tiffi’s comments. “Today was my first time,” Aggie said hiding her head in shame.

“Really! Wow! I hear he’s a real stud, and to get him for your first time. I’m impressed,” Tiffi smiled at her, “I guess you don’t really have any club outfits do you. Well we look to be about the same size so let’s see what we can do.”

Tiffi began pulling out outfit after outfit and each being rejected by Aggie. Finally Tiffi exasperated by Aggie said to her “You gotta wear something sexy for Lars, and to make the other guys jealous. He wants to show you off and if you are wearing clothes like that,” Tiffi stopped and pushed Aggie in front of the full length mirror, “Fine for going to class but not for a night out at a club.”

Aggie uncertainly selects one of the more conservative outfits. She takes a good look at it and sees a black and silver sequin dress that looked like a weed whacker had been used on it. There were rips and tears everywhere threatening to expose private parts but the dress had elastic placed strategically protecting what little modesty the user had left.

Once Aggie had the dress on Tiffi handed her a pair of strappy sandals and helped Aggie wrap the straps up her calves and tied them just below her knees. The girls headed over to the student union in Aggies’ car. They saw Lars standing outside talking to a group of girls and Aggie felt a pang of jealousy. She stopped her car right in front of the group, jumped out and walked up to Lars. Not sure what had come over her she leaned in and kissed him possessively. The other girls stood by and gave Aggie dirty looks.

“Well ladies,” Lars said once the kiss ended, “Looks like my date is here so it’s time to go.” The girls all made sure to touch or rub Lars as he walked away. Aggie and Lars got in the car and as they are driving to the club Lars asks, “Aggie, you got an ID?”

“Of course I have my license.”

“Which shows you are only 18.” I meant an ID so you can get into a club and drink.”

“Like a fake ID? No way. That’s Illegal.” Aggie says looking at Lars.

“Then we have to get you one,” Lars replies “Otherwise, no fun nights out for you. Turn right at the next light.”

Aggie reluctantly makes the turn and follows Lars directions to a seedy part of town passing pawn shops, strip clubs, and “Adult Mega Stores” until Lars tells her to stop. They walk in and a sleazy guy greets Lars. “We need to get my friend here something to help quench her thirst Paps.” Lars tells the guy.

With ID in hand, and Lars $200 lighter, they leave the store and head back toward the school. As they drive down University Blvd, Lars tells Aggie to pull into a parking lot. They walk into a bar and the bouncer at the door gives them each a hand stamp.

Lars finds them a table and they sit down, a waitress walks over and Lars and Tiffi order beers, and Aggie asks for water. Lars looks at her and once the waitress is out of earshot, Lars says “Why didn’t you get a drink?”

“I’m driving,” Aggie says defensively.

Lars looked at her annoyed but says nothing. Aggie, her eyes finally adjusted to the dim light, looked around and saw that except for the color of the outfits everyone was dressed like Tiffi. ‘Looks like the school uniform for Slut U, she thought to herself.

When their drinks arrive, the PA announced that there would be a wet tee shirt contest. Tiffi looked at Aggie and told her, “I will if you will.”

“No way,” Aggie said horrified and she started to blush again.

“Com’on Aggie, it’ll be fun” Tiffi chided her.

Lars smiles at the interchange, “Aggie, go show off Alpha and Mu. I’d love to see that.”

“Alpha and Mu,” Tiffi asked while Aggie blushed even redder.

Lars explained the joke and Tiffi laughed.

“Last call for the wet tee shirt contest” came over the loudspeakers. Tiffi stood up, “I’m in,” and grabbed Aggies arm trying to get her to join her. Aggie pulled away so violently she landed on the floor. Lars helped Aggie up while Tiffi went to stand with the 5 girls who were going to be in the contest.

One by one the girls came on stage wearing a thin cotton tee shirt that was already see through. When the emcee poured a pitcher of ice water on the girls chest the shirts turned practically invisible.

One by one each girl got wet danced to a song doing a bump and grind and each would at some point flash a boob or lift their skirt showing their ass in a thong (at least those who wore something under the skirt.) While the girls danced, Lars stared with rapt fascination ignoring Aggie. Aggie found the whole thing kind of erotic and realized why guys liked to watch these kinds of spectacles.

Tiffi was the last girl and she began her show by running across the stage doing a somersault and landing in a split. She jumped up and did a more traditional bump and grind. Lars started whistling and making catcalls to her performance. Tiffi ripped off her skirt, wearing just her stockings hot pink thong and a shirt that was practically invisible. The crowd roared and started to chat “Take it off, take it off.”

Tiffi smiled at the adulation she was getting and blew kisses to some of the guys, as she started to thrust her hips like she was fucking one of these horny studs. As the song wound down, Tiffi began to pull on her shirt and just as the last notes drifted over the crowd, the shirt ripped pen exposing her naked wet breasts to the admiring crowd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.