Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad - Cover

Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad

©2012 (original date posted online) by Big Bad Daddie. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 2: Agatha, Lars, and the Roommate

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 2: Agatha, Lars, and the Roommate - A nerdy inexperienced girl finds boy, loses boy, makes new friends, encounters old enemies, and with the help of some new friends becomes the woman she was meant to be.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

Agatha arrived on campus a day late, missing orientation. She ended up going to a state school, because Bryn Mawr gave away her spot when the tuition payment was missed. It was unavoidable, having to deal with those damn lawyers and their paperwork. She had to sign about 9 forms telling her about the federal paperwork reduction act. Agatha wondered, not for the first time, if this law actually created more paperwork...

Using a campus map she had downloaded, she drove through the campus, navigating the antique car her grandfather left her in his will to parking lot D. She pulled into an open spot and shut off the 55 year old car and looked around at the place she would call home for the next four years.

“Wow that’s a hell of a ride.” a deeply masculine and slightly familiar voice said from behind her.

“It’s a ‘‘57 Chevy Bel Air Convertible. It has all original parts, and I’m only the 2nd owner.” She told the guy as she pulled her luggage from the cargo hold of a trunk.

Agatha was starting to get used to guys checking out the car, and hoped someday a guy would drool over her like they drooled over her car.

As Agatha turned she said “I’ll take you for a ride if you help me with my boxes.” Then froze in shock as she saw Lars standing on the sidewalk. “Lars,” she exclaimed stunned and confused as she felt her tongue twist itself into a clove hitch.

“Agatha!” Lars shouted as he did a double take at his high school classmate, genuinely happy to see her. “Where’d you get that fine ass piece of automotive history?” he asked appreciatively. His eyes darting between the car and Agatha.

Agatha smiled as her tongue finished the clove hitch and tried to add two half hitches.

“Wow,” he whistled as he gave her long slow appreciative look, just like he did the car. You changed, changed a lot. You look ... hot!”

Agatha shrunk into herself, not used to that reaction from a guy. Especially not this guy. Feeling self conscience, she gestured to the car trying to get Lars to stop looking at her.

“My grandparents died...”

“I heard. I’m so sorry.” He said. “I know how clise you were to them” as he stepped close to hug her.

Agatha, feeling self conscious stepped back “they left me the car and some money. I decided to start college looking a bit different.” She looked away embarrassed.

Sensing her discomfort, Lars said “You really would’ve liked graduation.” He said smirking.

“No biggie.” she replied, “not like I had a lot of friends or fond memories anyway,” she said, remembering her last interaction with the hated bimbo squad.

Lars nodded in understanding. “When I heard you were coming here, instead of Bryn Mawr, I brought your yearbook, and a video of the graduation. Let’s get your stuff to your room, then while you unpack, I’ll go get them. They’re in my dorm.”

After several trips. Agatha and Lars were hot and sweaty, not in a fun way. But they were finished.

“I’ll be right back,” Lars said giving her arm a friendly squeeze. Agatha started to unpack, putting clothes away, making her bed, and making the small space her own.

She made a decent dent in emptying boxes in the 20 minutes Lars was gone. “I’m back,” Lars called walking into the room.

Grabbing Agathas laptop off the desk, he puts a disc into the machine. Agatha shook her head, mystering up all her courage, she said “Fuck graduation. I don’t give a shit.”

Lars reaches up grabs Agatha by the wrist. “Sit down Aggie, you’ll love this.” He tells her as he guides her onto the bed next to him.

Agatha had never been called Aggie before, by anyone. After thinking about it, she realized that it fit better with her new look. She hadn’t gone for any surgical enhancements, but she did avail herself of medical professionals; a dermatologist for her seborrhea, Lasik for her astigmatism, her braces finally came off, and nature finally turned her from a surfboard to a surfboard with a slight waistline and noticeable hips.

A cosmetologist turned her thin stringy, drab brown hair into something that made her eyes stand out, and softened her sharp angular face, and taught her how to apply makeup to flatter her features. Laser hair removal took care of her excess hair in unwanted places.

She finished off her external transformation by hiring a fashion consultant to teach her how to pick stylish clothes that fit her figure better, accentuating the good, and downplaying the bad.

Fixing her external appearance was one thing, but changing her personality...

Agatha 99 44/100% sure she wouldn’t change her introverted wallflower of a church mouse personality anytime soon. But going by Aggie might just take her from an ugly, extremely introverted nerd to a slightly attractive, slightly less introverted nerd.

Aggie shook her head to get back to reality, as she sat on her bed next to Lars, their legs just barely touching, “Show me the stupid thing already.”

Lars hit play as it struck Aggie that she was alone with Lars, in what was her bedroom. This was the first time a guy that wasn’t a workman or relative had been in her bedroom. Her tongue added a sheet bend to the knots already inside her.

Once Lars hit play, the St. Sextus Academy logo appeared on the screen, then faded to an aerial view of the campus. As the image moved over the Main building to the sports field, the image changed to the point of view of the dais. Pomp and Circumstance began playing as the Seniors walked in.

Once they were all seated, a voice intoned “Ladies and gentleman the graduating class of 2012. Thunderous applause blasted from the speakers, as the seniors began to chant “SHA NA NA NAAA SHA NA NA NAAAA HEY HEY GOODBYE”

There was a jump cut to a view facing the dais with the faculty, looking bored. The camera zoomed in to a screen when a flickering video started to play. Then the video switched to a direct feed of the graduating classes highlights video of the last four years.

Suddenly there was a very rough cut to a grainy slightly out of focus amateur video. It showed the interior of a locker room. Aggie had seen the room enough times to recognize it as the senior section of the girls locker room.

At first, there was no one on screen, then the entire bimbo squad came out of the shower area wrapped in towels. The camera was poorly positioned and the details weren’t clear, but you could tell which girl was which.

As the girls dropped the towels to get dressed in their street clothes after practice, they began discussing their plans for the weekend. Things like sneaking out, what mind altering chemicals would be ingested, how to break curfews, who was going to fuck their boyfriend, and other secrets teen girls share with friends, confident that their teachers and parents would never find out.

Lars stopped the video once the feed faded to black. “I had the projectionist take a break, and then I locked the booth and put krazy glue in the lock.

Aggie looked at him in shock. “You and I are the only ones who have copies of this DVD. For some reason the faculty decided not to sell them this year. Lots of students got upset about that. I stole the master from the AV room, and made a copy for you.” Lars told her with a straight face.

Aggie was staring at him in disbelief. “But why ... how?” She couldn’t fathom why he would do this to his girlfriend and friends.

“Remember Dave Jones. He bet me he could get a video of the bimbo squad naked. He snuck into the locker room, hid his phone running a security cam app. He won $50 bucks, and I got revenge on those bimbos for how they treated you the day your grandparents died.”He said as he broke into laughter.

“You should have seen the parents grabbing the girls, the faculty running around trying to stop the video, and our classmates laughing so hard most of ‘em pissed their pants. The bimbo squad came within an inch of dying of embarrassment.”

Aggie began to laugh too. It felt good to know that after all her years of being tortured by the bimbo squad, that karma had balanced the scales.

As they sat in her dorm laughing, Aggie wondered if she finally had a friend, a cute guy friend at that. When they finally stopped laughing, Lars handed Aggie a yearbook with her name on it. She put it down knowing there would be a grand total of 3 pictures of her and 0 signatures in it.

Lars Looked at her and said, “Don’t you want to open it Aggie?”

“Maybe later,” she replied.

“Trust me. Open it now.”

She reluctantly opened it. She was surprised to see lots of signatures. Most were saying they were glad the bimbo squad got what was coming to them. Some said that they wished they had gotten to know her better, and about several wrote KIT with phone numbers and addresses.

As she turned to the last page she saw a larger than average note, and she read ‘To the best kisser I know, hope to see you and your sexy Allbut soon. Lars.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she looked at Lars. “Why did you do this for me?” She asked

Lars looked at her and shrugged. “It’s how I was raised. Truth, Justice, and the American Way, all taught along with my ABC’s.”

“You don’t know what this means to me. I was a...”

Aggie never finished speaking as Lars looked deep into her eyes. Without saying a word. He put his hand on her chin and gently pulled her forward. His eyes boring into hers, silently assuring her that he would stop if asked.

Aggie had no intention of stopping him. She had decided a long time ago, practically the first day she saw him in 7th grade she would let him be her first.

Finally, almost 7 years later, her desire came true. Their lips met for the second time, and this time the kiss surpassed the first one. For one thing, it lasted longer, a lot longer. More importantly, there was no violence done to her person.

Without breaking the kiss, Lars somehow maneuvered them into a prone position on the bed. Without stopping, he began to run his firm hands over her petite body. Aggie was in heaven. She just lay back and enjoyed the feeling of being touched without pain. She was ecstatic knowing that soon only the Chevy would be cherry.

Lars finally broke the kiss, and looked hungrily at Aggie. Without breaking eye contact, he gently pulled her into a sitting position and pulled her shirt over her head. Lars leaned in and began to kiss and nibble on her neck and ears. Before Aggie could lie down again Lars easily slide her bra off her itty bitty titties and body without messing with the clasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.