Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad - Cover

Agatha Allbut & the Bimbo Squad

©2012 (original date posted online) by Big Bad Daddie. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 1: The Backstory

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 1: The Backstory - A nerdy inexperienced girl finds boy, loses boy, makes new friends, encounters old enemies, and with the help of some new friends becomes the woman she was meant to be.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

© 2012 by Salacious Scribe.

Authors Note: This chapter of the story contains NO SEXUAL ACTS AT ALL! But plenty of sex is cumming. If you don’t enjoy this kind of unsmut, please choose another story.

The idea for this story came from a story idea forum. Thank you janetsexy77


Agatha Allbut was a nerd. Not a hot nerd like Willow, or Velma but a real honest to God, down to Earth NERD. She would have fit in with Lewis and Booger if she had been alive in the eighties. She looked just like one would expect a girl with that name to look; 5’1”, 95 lbs measurements of 32A-26-31. Long mousy brown hair, always in a ponytail, pale oily skin, thick glasses, and of course braces.

Junior High had been miserable on Agatha, and high school was worse. Today, it was going to become unbearable. It was the day she had to do an oral presentation on her family’s lineage, in her AP International Studies class. Agatha was going to have to stand up in front of her classmates and tell them about her family history, and the meaning of her name.

The name Agatha means good. Her surname was Germanic in origin, originally spelled Albodo. Albodo was a common name formed by combining two words. Adal and Bodo. Adal means noble and Bodo means messenger. So her name means Good Noble Messenger. Sounds fine, but Agatha knew her classmates.

Soon they would start calling her Good, All Butt. That was going to be her name as long as she lived in a one-horse town. Of course predictably inevitable happened. As soon as third period ended the gossip mill spread her name all over school. It took time but eventually, most of her classmates moved on to other targets, but Agatha never got over the abuse heaped on her, especially by Bree and Pris, the schools alpha female sand co-captains of the Varsity Cheerleaders.

During a pep rally one day, she looked over the bleached blondes with the fake tits and faker noses and thought they looked like a bunch of bimbos. From that day on, she called them the Bimbo Squad, even referring to them that way in an open letter to the school’s newspaper asking why in this age of equality, girls still had to wear short skirts to participate in sports.

That letter didn’t win her many friends, and her time at school didn’t get any easier. Fortunately, the final semester of her senior year had just started and she would soon be leaving podunk and heading to school at Brynn Mawr, exactly 2,487.379 miles from her door to the main entrance of the campus.

Agatha was a math genius and a master of numbers. She could do calculations in her head that would baffle computers. She could estimate sizes and distances to within six-thousandths of an inch.

Agatha ordered a yearbook, not sure why, because she only had one fond memory of her high school years, and it didn’t even happen at school. Even that memory was tainted by the bimbo squad. It happened just before midterms.

Agatha was tutoring a freshman in math, a boy who lived right next door to her crush, Lars. Lars was the hottest, richest and most popular boy at St. Sextus Academy. Agatha had first met him on her 2nd day of Jr. High and before she even heard his name she knew he was going to be her first lover. She had a huge crush on him, even bigger than the one Minkus had on Maya and Riley.

As Agatha and the freshman tried to solve for X, the noise from the party next door kept distracting her pupil. All the popular kids were at Lars weekly beer bash. His parents were always traveling dealing with the clients of the International Law firm they founded. Agatha decided enough was enough and headed over to make Lars turn the music down.

Agatha timidly walked into the wall of noise emanating from the McMansion built way too close to the neighbors and went looking for Lars. She heard people yelling Chug, chug, chug, chug and knew that Lars was the one being cheered on. She followed the noise and found Lars standing in front of a keg, high fiving his loyal flunkies.

Agatha tapped Lars on his shoulder. Lars turned around drunkenly and looked at Agatha without really seeing her. Agatha opened her mouth to speak, and suddenly it was filled with a tongue. For some reason, her vision blacked out and she realized her eyes were closed. They were closed and she was making out with Lars.

She let her crush explore her mouth with his tongue and savored every second of their intimacy. For the first time in her 17 and 7/8 years on this ball of mud, someone who was not a medical professional was touching her tushie.

Part of Agatha was hoping the kiss would never end. Her brain was screaming at her to get the hell out of there because it was only a matter of time before Bree, Lars’ girlfriend, would find them. She wouldn’t care that Lars was too drunk to realize he was kissing Agatha. Bree and Agatha were mortal enemies.

Just as Agatha relaxed and began to enjoy the amazing kiss, her first one ever, a blinding white light lit up under Agatha’s eyelids and her head was jerked off the luscious lips she had been savoring. Her head was forced back so far that she lost her balance and fell to the floor.

Blinking away the spots floating over her eyes, she looked up and saw Prissy, Bree, and the rest of the bimbo squad standing over her looking pissed. “What the FUCK do you think you’re doing you freak of nature,” Prissy hissed at Agatha.

Agatha audibly swallowed, and before she could say anything, Bree kicked her in the side. Agatha almost passed out from the pain. “That’s enough!” a voice boomed throughout the room silencing everyone at the party.

Agatha opened her eyes and looked up to see Lars looking down at her with a concerned look on his face. The look on Lars’ face made Agatha even more nervous.

“Are you okay?” he asked. Agatha nodded, mentally and physically bracing for the physical and emotional attacks that the bimbo squad was about to unleash on her.

Lars offered her his hand to help her to her feet. Agatha reluctantly took it and felt electricity flow through her body. “Come lie down in my parents’ room until you feel better,” he offered her, not letting go of her hand and leading her past the hostile stares of the bimbo squad, to the stairs.

“Uhh, no! Thanks, really. I gotta go,” Agatha gushed, pulling her hand out of his, and she dashed toward the door. As she started down the steps, she heard Lars say “Bree that was my fault! I felt a hand on my shoulder and thought it was you. I spun around and went for the kiss. I didn’t know it was Agatha.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.