Stella Me and Danny Made Three
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Slut Sister grooms her younger brother James into degrading sexual behaviour! Yet it all seems like a fine romance to James; until Stella takes up with his life-long pal Danny Fisher! Now the future of the threesome is entwined into a steamy sordid affair! Caution: this story contains Dog Sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Stella: My husband Danny was on yet another emergency shift at the mine; he was the Foreman now. Danny stood six foot six and weighed two forty nine; nobody gave any lip to Big Dan. Over the years he’d saved the lives of two fellow miners. To those he worked with every day; and often through the night, he was a hero. Year in, year out, Danny did the graft and brought home the bacon. Yet as his wife, I would have preferred him to be spending some time with me on a week-end?

I know I had Anita at home but she had become completely taken-up with her pony riding set. So to avoid yet another blank space in my life I’d opted for a week-end with James! I’d reclaimed James from my past. He was now my oasis of leisure, pleasure and delicious sex.

On this occasion though, having settled down with James with a glass of wine, I put something perfectly respectable to him, “Have you realised that your niece Anita is now a teenager James? She still loves riding her pony but I think she really needs to mix with other people more.”

“My niece? You mean Anita; well no, I didn’t know, I mean I can’t remember when I last saw her actually. Do you think I should get her a present or something Stella?”

“Oh men!” I said wearily, James she’s a teenager! She needs be part of what’s happening in the world. You could take her to MacDonald’s for a burger; that kind of thing; she’s really cute now!”

“Well yea, I could do that I suppose. What should I do; ring her or something? “Yes, look I’ll give you her number. It’ll be a surprise getting a call from her uncle. Pick her up on a Saturday morning and take for a burger! Make a fuss of her, like an uncle should!”

Well, Anita hit it off well with James. For the past couple of years I’d only ever seen my daughter in her pony-riding garb; but she looked a little peach when she dressed to impress her uncle. As I watched her leave with James I was pleased because ... well, Anita didn’t know that James was actually her bio-father. No one did. I knew it was sentimental of me, but I wanted them to share some of their lives together; that’s just how I felt.

Anita was taken with discovering she had a cool and generous Uncle; so another outing was pencilled in for the cinema! But a week later, after going the cinema, it was clear to me on their return that James had got sweet on her; because I’d noticed a love bite on her neck! That was a bit more sharing than I’d envisaged. But suddenly there was a more serious worry for me; my husband Danny was seriously ill! With any moderate exertions, Danny became unnaturally short of breath! A clear sign of a failing heart. The doctor said his arduous work at the mine had been a contributing factor. The tests Danny trawled through, resulted in the need for a major heart operation; and one he may not necessarily survive! He would be in hospital for a number of days and I would be with him, especially through the overnight danger period! I asked James if he could possibly keep Amanda company by staying at my place that night. He assured me he would.

Well Danny did make it through that night; and it was then declared he should be allowed home within days. By mid morning I myself left the hospital; returning to an an empty house; for both James and Anita having left for their daily occupations. Actually this suited me; because I had set a cam to record proceedings in my daughter’s bedroom. I didn’t trust the pair of them being alone together since seeing that love bite on Anita. I just wondered if James had also made it through the night without misbehaving?

A guilty excitement runs through me at the possibilities of what they may of done together. Entering my bedroom my trembling hands switch on the video player which is linked to the cam in my daughter’s bedroom. At first the screen simply shows an empty room but then the pair enter gingerly together. My pulse quickens; James is wearing only underpants and tee shirt; and his cock is rampant! Clearly they’d been up to something! My snatch pulses. James is now sat on her bed asking Anita to get into her nightdress! Anita is plainly teasing him, saying she always changes in the bathroom. Just for tonight though, James wants her strip off in the bedroom? Hesitantly she takes off her shoes and socks, then an embarrassed pause before unbuttoning her dress; to let it fall to the floor. Anita stands with her teats proudly provocative. ‘Now your knickers’ says James in a croaky voice ... Keeping her knickers on though, Anita goes to reach for her nightdress but James takes hold of her arms and effortlessly lifts her onto his lap. Anita is giggling! My snatch is dribbling and without taking my eyes from the screen I reach into my bedside cabinet and fish out “ Big Banana” ... my large yellow personal vibrator. Still transfixed, I start it up and as I slide it up into my juicy snatch I let out a groan of ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.