Stella Me and Danny Made Three - Cover

Stella Me and Danny Made Three

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Slut Sister grooms her younger brother James into degrading sexual behaviour! Yet it all seems like a fine romance to James; until Stella takes up with his life-long pal Danny Fisher! Now the future of the threesome is entwined into a steamy sordid affair! Caution: this story contains Dog Sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

The peak we toiled up was hardly Mount Snowdon but reaching the peak, our breathless bodies clasped together in achievement. Then having caught our breath we took in the moorland’s mysterious beauty. It was close to Hay-Tor on Dartmoor and had been special to Danny Fisher.

We both agreed it was a fitting location for a tribute to Danny. So seeing the small pyramid of stones that other individuals had created over time, Stella softly said, “Find a stone for him James.” So stooping, I found a random stone; raised it to my face and kissed it. I offered it to my sister for her blessing and she kissed it too, whispering, “A stone for my darling Danny.” I placed it carefully atop the pile and said, “ A stone for Danny Fisher”

As we turned to come away, Stella said, “If Danny had discovered the truth about us, could he have ever forgiven us James?” I looked into my sister’s eyes, “Danny died knowing we loved him Stella.”

Danny Fisher and I had shared much during our blissful school-days in Devon. We’d done that bonding ritual of cutting ourselves and mixing the blood as brothers and together we struck a nice chord. We’d progressed through grades at high school together and on some evenings we’d hang out at the local Diner, trying to look mean and moody. He reckoned he was the beef and I was the brains; but actually Danny was kinda quite and shy. Even my disdainful sister approved of Danny but I hadn’t realised she’d fancied him at the time.

Stella was my senior by two years and she had some style too! Her natural bronze hair was enhanced by her sparkling hazel eyes. She was the kind girl who had a sexy face; because sex occupied her mind much of the time.

Stella had matured early; her figure was pure poetry and she was not shy about sex either. This is when I found she was either teasing me or pleasing me; like when she’d called me into her bedroom, when she was getting ready to go to her first job at the Diner. “Hey James, help me with new bra hook will you?” She was facing her mirror wearing a new black bra which still had the label on it. My fingers fumbled with the tiny hooks in the small of her back but then she slowly swivelled round to face me. “Do you think it fits me okay James?” Staring at her enticing mounds I coloured up as I swam in her perfume, “Yea, fits you good.” I mumbled; embarrassed. Looking into my eyes she whispered, “ You can man-handle them if you like.” While my hands trembled over her tits, Stella’s hand went to my groin and felt over my hardened cock, “Mmm ... not bad.” she said appreciatively. That was the first time she’d felt my cock. Then she slipped the bra off. Her tits were gorgeous; with the nipples provocatively proud. “Do you want to suck them James?”

I sure did. Stella sure had me on a string when it came to sex. I was around thirteen when Stella first jerked me off in the shower. As she did it she talked dirty; to excite me; it was very effective. Then there were oral duties for me to perform.

Thereafter you could either say Stella groomed me; or that I got lucky early in life! She would try out various perverted acts on me; ‘just to see what kind of kinks I had’, as she put it! It turn out I had several I never knew existed; because I shot my load on all her experiments; even the very painful ones, which Stella hoped would increase the size of my genitalia! But naturally the sex between us was always kept a secret.

I had to wait some while before Stella really fucked me good. We did it on our parents bed; when they were out at the theatre. Stella got on top; talked dirty and rode me all the way; When I shot my load, I remember her howling, “Aarh, you ... wicked little ... fucker James!!”

Yea, I was fifteen; she was seventeen. So we were no longer virgins and we secretly fucked quite a bit after that. I remember I was sixteen when Stella fell in love with Danny!

Yea; Stella had become my best friend’s girl! That was sort of bitter-sweet for me. It sort of shifted our relationships around in a strange way. First it had been Danny and me; then Stella and me; but now it was Stella and Danny?

Before long Stella found that she was pregnant by Danny! So their future together was settled; because Danny being a decent upstanding guy wanted Stella for his wife. Stella was nineteen when Danny married her; and their baby girl was born five months later. They named her Anita. Danny, being a strong young man, was taken-on at a good starting wage by the mining company. Tin-mining is a tough way to earn a living and you don’t get to see much of the landscape above.

I found myself finishing my education without my buddy by my side. So those few wonderful years of sharing our youths together were at an end. All three of us had reached the crossroad in our lives.

Upon finishing college, I was taken on by a London merchant bank as an apprentice. My working apartment was in the city close to the trading market. Before long I became a commodity futures trader. The work and lifestyle were brash and hectic; I was doing well and making serious money. In time I acquired a secluded country home in the South Downs; a place to call my own. Only on occasions did I get back to visit Danny and Stella; they always looked happy and content with raising Anita who before long would soon be at high-school!

I was at my desk when the front office asked if I could take a call that had come through from my sister. It caught me off balance as she had never rung me at the office before. She asked if I might meet her for lunch as she was in town; so I fixed us a table at Maxines.

As she approached me outside the restaurant I saw she still carried herself with style; but had the years taken the sparkle from her eyes? We embraced warmly upon meeting and went inside.

Upon leaving her coat at the checkout, I saw her figure to be as good as ever; and as we were escorted to our table as a couple, it felt great. Seated she held my hand and then as her eyes held mine, the sparkle ignited. “Thanks for finding time for me at short notice James.”

“Your ‘phone-call was a nice surprise and as your looking so good I can only guess your celebrating something Stella?”

“Oh, not at all James, I just had a overdue urge to touch base with my talented brother!”

Her face flashed the sexual intent I remembered from past encounters and my groin stirred.

“Hey, that’s a first; you calling me clever Sis – well your still pretty cute yourself.”

“Thanks James, that means a lot to me. How are you enjoying your life in the big city?”

“Yea! I love it. You and Danny should bring Anita up to London and stay over for a week-end!”

Stella sort of looked at me apologetically,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.