Labor Force Participation - M - Cover

Labor Force Participation - M

Copyright© 2019 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 1: Perfectly Safe

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Perfectly Safe - Bill Pierce has always believed in keeping children safe and happy. He has figured that keeping Carolyn sexually satisfied was enough; let her look after her own happiness and safety otherwise. Now, Carolyn is wrapped around his *own* child. Monday mornings, June 17 to July 15.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Pregnancy  

Bill Pierce hadn’t appreciated Carolyn’s wearing a nightgown the past two nights, but he’d accepted it. He could follow a calendar as well as anybody, and he knew it was time for her period. She didn’t want -- wouldn’t accept -- sex when she was bleeding, and she wore the nightgown to signal that. He did note, however, that she wore only a robe tonight. Did that mean what he thought it meant?

“Want to brush my hair tonight?” she asked. He always wanted to brush her hair. It was a beautiful raven flow. She’d only offer, though, if she had further action in mind.

“Delighted.” He brushed it until it shone, and all the snarls were out. Actually, he thought, he did a better job than she did. He certainly enjoyed himself more.

She turned down the air conditioner and pulled the sheet -- all the covers they needed in August -- off the foot of the bed. When she came to bed, she was absolutely naked; she wasn’t covered by even a sheet.

“Darling.” She was offering herself to him, and he would work to make it pleasant for her, too.

They shared a sweet kiss while he stroked her abdomen. He kissed all over her face while stroking her melons. When his kisses trailed down to her melons, his hand stroked down to her mound. He got the peak of her melon with his mouth at the same time he got to her nub with his finger. He sucked that peak and stroked the nub until she went over. He rubbed her lips together between his fingers while kissing a line down one melon and up the other. She went over while he was licking the peak of that melon. He was planning his next moves when she spoke.

“Bill, please.” She reached for his dick. He dodged her hand but climbed between her legs. She put his dick into her snatch. It was warm and juicy. He stroked within that warmth while watching her face. Her expression went from worried to pained. As she grimaced, he thrust into her one more time and poured himself into her welcoming warmth.

Her snatch clutched around him as he did. He lay on her softness for a moment. Then he got off to click the lamp off and arrange the sheet over them.

“I’ve missed you,” he said.

“Sorry.” She must mean that freezing him out had been unnecessary. If that meant what it might well mean, that was very good news. In any event, she’d come to him when she turned out to not be bleeding.

“Don’t be.” This had been wonderful, and her emotion should be sexual repletion, not regret.

For more than a month, she didn’t cut him off again. He wondered but let her decide how and when to make the announcement.

One Monday he came home expecting to have dinner in a restaurant. He kept his suit coat on for Carolyn’s welcome-home kiss because they were going right back out. The kiss was, if anything, extra sweet. When his tongue had finished exploring her mouth, her tongue explored his. He couldn’t keep from grabbing her buns, and she didn’t dodge.

“Would you mind eating in tonight?” she asked. From the smells wafting from the kitchen, she’d already cooked a meal. He inhaled more of the odor, anyway.

“Eating that? Yes.” That was wrong. “No.” That, if grammatical, sounded negative. “I mean fine.” She accepted that. The meal was a feast, pot roast with sundaes for dessert. She joined him on the couch after he’d washed the dishes. They petted like high-school kids, and she seemed to set no limits. (Which was unlike most of his experience during high school.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.