Modern Family: Claire's Father's Day Gift - Cover

Modern Family: Claire's Father's Day Gift

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 2

Erotic Fan Fiction: Chapter 2 - Modern family erotic Fanfiction. Claire Dunphy cooks up delicious plan for Father's Day present to her father Jay, and Phil.

Caution: This Erotic Fan Fiction contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   modern family fanfiction,modern family sex stories,modern family erotica fanfiction

It was about four am on Father’s Day and Phil Dunphy got up to use the bathroom when he noticed that the power was out. He had to pee pretty badly, though, so he dealt with that first, pissing a long, yellow stream in the darkness before flushing and stumbling to the faucet to wash his hands. He just hoped that he didn’t miss in the oppressive darkness, but he would worry about that later. He had to check the breaker and make sure that something hadn’t thrown it.

Phil felt his way through the house to the utility closet where he kept his flashlights. Grabbing one of them, he started to step out of the closet, but something or someone pushed him back inside it. Before he could say or do something about it, he felt his boxers yanked down to his ankles and a warm mouth close in on his cock. Thinking that it was Claire, naturally, he grinned and let his wife assail him with her lips and tongue. What an ambush, he thought, relaxing as the soft mouth devoured him to his satisfaction.

The pleasure grew more intense by the second, and Phil couldn’t help but think, whatever came over Claire lately, he was more than happy that it did. She was never a slouch in bed, but the past weekend she had been a sexual live wire, seducing him every spare chance that she had and draining his balls in ways that surprised even him. Part of him wondered if maybe this was just a Father’s Day thing, but what if it was part of creeping empty nest syndrome and the desire to vamp him so that she wouldn’t ever be alone? Either way, he certainly wouldn’t complain!

“Oh, God, honey ... oh, fuck!” Phil groaned as his amorous companion continued to service him and bent over for his stiff and ready prick.

Claire, or so he thought, remained silent, preferring to show her affection by taking him deep inside her warm, wet gash, her panties down and her bald cunt very welcoming ... wait, when did Claire last shave her twat. The last that he knew, she’d only done that a few times, most of them very recently, but this was quite clearly a hairless slit and it coated him softly with its sweet caress. The pussy in question felt a little tighter than he recalled Claire’s being, but to be fair, she could have gone back on Kegels, right? Either way, it was exquisite and Phil loved pounding it with his thick rod, his circumcised dick plunging far inside her luscious depths.

The action picked up a bit as Phil felt those wonderful hips push back at him, those smooth buttocks that rubbed his hands just the right way, too. He found himself playing with the outside of her sensitive backdoor, remembering yesterday that first ever anal fuck that Claire gave him. Unable to resist, Phil began actively slipping his fingers up his lover’s bottom, making her squirm and shiver with delight as he pumped harder inside her silky snatch. He could definitely get used to ass play, having always admired his wife’s firm, toned booty, after all.

His partner kept up the frantic hip work, pushing harder against him as she bit her bottom lip and took him further inside her cunt. He felt her soft hair in his hands and wondered why she wore a wig. He tugged a bit and heard an audible gasp from the object of his attentions that sounded distinct, but familiar in an odd way. Claire definitely took the roleplay to the next level here. What did this have to do with the clowns, or was this just a bonus round to keep him from cumming too fast later? Claire could clearly improvise at times, but this definitely took the cake.

Moments later, assuming that it was his wife servicing him, Phil couldn’t hold out anymore, as she parted her cheeks further and let his fingers do whatever they pleased with her butt. He shuddered and spurted his first rope, causing his partner to cum very messily on his cock. She gushed like a geyser, far more than Claire ever had, splattering him with her womanly juices to soak his dick and take more spurts of his load inside her twat. Then she knelt to kiss the head of his prick and take it in her mouth for another few licks to clean him up before pulling him in for a wet and hungry French kiss, still in the deep darkness.

“Excuse me, honey, I really have to get this breaker working again. It was a great surprise, though. Quite the ambush. I don’t know how you could ever top this, but the clown idea, scary as it is, that could well do it, as long as I know that it’s you in the clown suit, not a real clown,” Phil adjusted himself as he pulled up boxers and walked out of the utility closet without bothering to check who it was.

Rushing to the breaker as quickly as the darkness permitted, Phil got it back up in a jiffy, relieved that they wouldn’t have to toss much if any food from the fridge as long as no one opened it while the breaker was thrown. The lights were back on and Phil went back to the master bedroom for a sweet snuggle with his wonderful wife, who had been so much more attentive and thoughtful lately. Claire was often such anal-retentive, at times no-nonsense, perhaps a bit domineering wife, so this side of her, this wild, playful Claire was quite the welcome change in her.

Phil decided to pull a surprise on his dear bride to thank her as he saw her lying there, a mischievous grin on his face as he saw her and thought how much she pretended that she had been sleeping all along. He moved lower, under the covers, sliding her panties down beneath her slip and preparing to eat that fine twat in her sleep. He parted her firm, smooth thighs and slipped in his tongue, fully expecting to meet a bald snatch ... when he met with her luscious blonde bush that was usually present. It was sweet as always, but how could she have pubic hair when she was bald down there only minutes before?

Phil panicked, as there was only one possible explanation that could make sense in this context. Claire had never been in the utility closet! He had fucked another woman, but who was she? Whoever she was, she had a way into the house, had been very familiar with the rooms and perhaps the breaker if she was the one who threw it, and had been extremely amorous with him. Her ... lusts and affections toward him were undeniable. Was she just a very horny burglar or was something else at work? She had known well enough to pretend to be Claire, too, in order to get what she wanted, and hadn’t objected or been surprised at the use of the terms of endearment that he used with her. Shit, he had forgotten to put on his glasses!

Even so, now guilt over accidentally cheating on Claire made Phil desperate to satisfy his wife and he went to town on her, licking eagerly away at her folds while stroking her clit quite a bit. She turned a bit in her sleep, obviously reacting in the primal, instinctive parts of her brain to the pleasure that he brought her with his lips and tongue. She didn’t wake up just yet, but she bucked her hips more than a little and pushed his head down harder between her legs to keep him from escaping her box until he finished what he started. Phil, of course, never intended to stop short of an orgasm that would wake his wife the hell up.

Her ecstasy building up in her, Claire began having the most intense erotic dreams involving orgies between Phil, Jay, Gloria, Mitchell ... Cam ... Mitchell? Cam? Even in her logic-deficient dream state, somehow that felt weird to contemplate including her openly gay brother and his pudgy, very flamboyantly gay husband in the action. Then again, images of Phil taking Cam’s cock in his mouth and Mitchell’s up his ass while wearing a sundress were certainly entertaining enough. Just as jarring were her images of Dylan banging her pussy while Dad took her ass and Phil’s father, Frank Dunphy, plundered her mouth. Dylan, really? That was the best that her fantasies could conjure, her useless son-in-law, Haley’s hubby?

When she had thoughts of Phil probing Gloria good and hard up her thick Latin booty, while Haley sucked her father between thrusts in and out of that Colombian culo, followed by images of Jay probing Alex hard and herself getting sodomized by Andy, Haley’s ex ... Claire awoke with a cold sweat. She found her loving husband between her thighs, sucking away at her clit now as if his life depended on and she screamed her climax to the farthest ends of the house. She clutched desperately at his head as she came before pulling him up and kissing him furiously on the mouth.

“Oh, God, sweetie, that was the best wake-up call ever! I don’t even care that I’m still groggy! You gave me the best dreams, too! Such horny, nasty, wicked dreams! Here, let Mama Claire take care of her eldest boy for being so nice to her! Fuck me ... fuck me good ... fuck me back to sleep!” Claire used her hubby’s sometimes childish ways to play up a sort of incest role-play that definitely stirred his loins with lust and let him rise to the occasion in spite of his fears.

Phil slid into his wife’s bushy cunt and began pumping good and hard, but then she remembered in a panic that she had plans that would be ruined if he came inside that particular hole. Turning over onto her belly, Claire spread her own cheeks to invite him to take her ass. It would hurt like hell, but it would also feel great if yesterday was any indication and it would prevent him from breeding her instead of Daddy.

“Fuck my ass!” Claire urged him, “just use some lube this time!”

Phil did as he was told, obediently applying some KY to his dick and her butt before easing into her rump from behind. Damn, if she wasn’t tight as ever, too! Despite giving him her anal cherry yesterday, Claire’s asshole gripped him just right, only this time more comfortably as she was far more generously lubed. Phil still feared that he might have badly hurt her during the sodomy the day before, though she showed surprisingly no resentment of the rough way that he took her virgin tush. Phil was grateful that he came already, even if in another woman’s snatch, since it gave him better control and restraint as he humped her sweet, firm booty. He rubbed and squeezed her pale buns and loved actually seeing them better this time.

“Oh ... fuck, honey ... oh ... you’re tight!” Phil groaned as he rammed Claire’s rear and she laughed at the way that she milked him with the vise-like grip of her bottom on his prick.

“We should do this more often, baby. I love it! I’m hooked on butt sex! It feels so ... fucking wild!” Claire confessed, wanting to encourage her husband’s anal lust, as she indeed discovered just how much she enjoyed taking it in the ass.

“You’re ... sure?” Phil asked in disbelief.

“Definitely. Maybe Sundays can be Sodomy Sundays! Sound good? Don’t worry, I’ll still want it in the pussy tonight when I’m the clown. Trust me on that!” Claire egged Phil on, eager to have her husband breed Gloria while Dad bred her.

“Oh, God, Claire ... I’m about to cum, you’re so fucking tight!” Phil warned her, so she tightened up even harder and he gasped as he spilled his spunk up her bunghole.

“Mmm ... let me taste it!” Claire proved that her new raunchy streak wasn’t a fluke as she took Phil’s thick dick in her mouth.

“Oh, damn, honey ... oh, fuck it ... AAAAAHHH!” Phil grunted as he felt Claire’s lips and tongue on his private parts fresh from her own ass and the stranger’s cunt before panicking for a second.

What if Claire could taste the other woman on his prick ... what then? Truth be told, Claire could smell and taste something, but she wisely chose not to scold him. They were supposed to be alone in the house. If Phil had fucked another woman in the dark, it was because he thought that she was Claire. That much was obvious. He must have gone off without his glasses. There was no point in being mad at her sweet, lovable, henpecked hubby over something that was someone else’s fault, was there? Besides, the unknown woman had done Claire a favor, as she had put Phil in a mood to eat his wife like that! Maybe she should eat that lady out as thanks ... if she could find her?

“Phil, baby, I don’t know who the other woman was who fucked you, but if I ever meet her, I’m going to drag her into bed with us! I owe her a serious threesome, big time! That’s a promise!” Claire announced, surprising even herself as much as her husband, who fainted upon hearing this statement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.