The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Searching for the Sky

Copyright© 2019 by BluDraygn

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Book 2 - Kal sets out after Ikuno's disappearance and his first major challenge has him infiltrating the monstergirl slave trade to save a captured dog girl. But that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Kal emerged from the tent and took in a few deep breaths of fresh air before nodding to the women outside acting as guards. Both smiled and wished him good morning as he stepped away from their abode for a few minutes. About two dozen paces away he found a tree with a nice, soft-looking patch of grass around the bottom and sat down facing back the way he came, he could just barely see the tops of the dog girls’ heads over the underbrush. The mage leaned back against its trunk and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment of peace.

He tried not to let his frustration show as he heard someone quietly picking their way through the forest towards him. The person stopped for a moment as they entered the tiny clearing at the base of the tree. Since he hadn’t opened his eyes yet, a brief flash of hope ran through him that whoever it was might think he was asleep and leave him alone. Just as quickly as it had appeared, that hope died as they knelt beside him. That hadn’t stopped them last night or the night before where they kept waking him up to recast his rejuvenation spell, so the girls could continue to sate their needs with his unconscious body.

He had done something similar Aradelle some time ago and the woman had drained him so badly Ikuno had been fearful for his health the next day. That had lasted one night and was with a woman he loved. This ordeal had lasted two and was a constant rotation of women he hardly knew. The physical aspect of the situation was still pleasurable but there was no true enjoyment because he didn’t feel any connection with these girls, he was just providing a service.

Quite a few times he had hoped that Daxas or Rose would put themselves in the lineup. He had spent a week getting to know Rose and even though he and Daxas had only known each other for a few days, Kal felt their shared experiences had deepened their relationship. He had at least been with the wolf girl once since the rescue, she had asserted her right as pack alpha and been his first after freeing the girls of the collars, but they had only made love for a couple of minutes before she stepped to the side, allowing the others to take a turn. The large dog girl sporting the copper-colored hair with the white stripe down the middle quickly followed her, being a beta had its advantages. While Rose was one of the few dog girls he hadn’t been with, the others didn’t bother her too much about it, her canine cousins were well known for being fiercely loyal.

One of the most interesting things to happen had been on the second day when Daxas came over and growled at the girl currently riding him in the bed. As the smaller girl acquiesced and dismounted his prick the wolf girl leaned over and took him in her mouth, quickly bringing him off, he got the feeling she had waited until he was close on purpose. Looking up he saw Daxas’s beta carrying Rose towards them over her shoulder. After setting the golden-haired girl down she held the smaller woman in place by her forearms. The wolf stood and turned toward the captive dog girl then leaned forward and kissed her, forcing her lips apart with her tongue and pushing his cum into Rose’s mouth. Rose whined in half-hearted protest, but the larger woman refused to let the girl up until she had swallowed it.

Backing away, Daxas glared at the dog girl. “I respect your loyalty to the wizard. However, I will not force my bitches to watch as you torment yourself by not accepting any kind of relief for your heat. The next time you get that bad we will lube you up and sit you on Kal’s cock. Taking him in your rear will give relief quicker and longer than drinking.” The golden-haired girl was plainly unhappy with the situation but nodded in acceptance.

Rose had been one of the unfortunate ones who had truly fallen into their heat during the rescue. Kal had looked on in near terror after removing the collars as he thought that he was going to be servicing twelve insanely horny women. A few of that initial twelve, such as the pack’s beta, were overcome by a mixture of gratitude, relief, their normal desires, and the lingering scents of all the time he and Daxas had slept together in the tent. Those few only needed a single time with him before they returned to normal, leaving seven who required his attention. Later when talking to Ria he mentioned that he should have brought along some of Aradelle’s dust too, with the increased sensitivity and the rejuvenation spell he might have been able to take care of all seven in a short amount of time. Then again, he enjoyed a small amount of pride that he didn’t have a hair-trigger, if only he didn’t take so long that the first one was ready to go again by the time he finished with the seventh.

Kal had thought he had gotten lucky on the second day when one of those who had ridden in the boat with him and Daxas felt her heat fade. He then got to feel horrible for that thought as the woman began crying, her heat had left her before the gondas-laced water had worn off meaning that she wasn’t pregnant. One of the girls later informed him that dog and wolf girls could tell if a woman was with child by how her scent changes, explaining how Daxas had known right away she had taken. He received his punishment, of sorts, when another of the girls went into season later that evening, climbing onto him with an apology and telling him that this was part of her normal cycle.

Now he sat leaning against a tree and expecting whichever woman was next to him to reach over and begin undoing his pants. Instead, she lifted his arm by his wrist and snuggled under it, laying her head on his shoulder.

“Are you okay, Kal?” asked Daxas.

The frustration etched into his features melted away, replaced by a weak smile. He gently hugged her to his side in response.

“Your body says, ‘yes,’ but your face when I came out here said, ‘no.’ Which is it?”

“Both, I’ll be okay, but this isn’t fun. At least not nearly as fun as I might have imagined only a few years ago,” he said with his eyes still closed.

“The girls are trying to make it good for you, they’ve noticed you aren’t very into it.”

“Can you blame me? I’ve hardly been out of bed since we rescued them. If it were you or Rose waking me up for some late-night fun I might not mind so much, but I don’t even know any of their names. Hell, I don’t even know the name of your beta yet,” he said sounding exasperated.

“Shelta, but she goes by Shell, and she won’t be a beta for long,” said Daxas. Kal opened his eyes and gave the wolf a questioning look. “We’ve decided to split up the pack, each of us will take half. One will stay here In Carris forest and fight to keep the slavers from taking any more girls while the other moves on to find new hunting grounds.”

“Seems pretty drastic, but it’s your choice,” said Kal as he leaned his head back against the tree.

“Not as drastic as you think, a pack this big would take a lot of game to sustain. If we were regular wolves and dogs there wouldn’t be an issue. However, we can use tools and traps along with our natural weapons, making us much better hunters than our non-magical cousins.”

“Hmm, never thought of it that way,” he said as he shifted his head slightly to avoid a ray of sunlight that had found its way through the forest canopy. “Who is going where then?”

“Shell is going to stay here. I would feel bad for any slaver who sets foot in this forest if I didn’t hate them all so much.”

“And you?”

He felt her shift beneath his arm, “I heard there’s a nice wooded area south of a mountain range a few weeks east of here. From its description, there isn’t a wolf pack currently living there.”

Kal peered down at the wolf girl through one half-opened eye, Daxas was looking back at him a huge grin on her face. “Hmph,” he grunted, “be sure to tell the other girls after this is all done that they will have to find other men, only you get to have access to me. I’ve no desire to end up in a situation where I have so many women I can’t keep them all happy. Also, make sure they understand that it’s you specifically and not ‘the alpha’ that gets breeding rights or something.” He smiled as he closed his eyes again, “It will be nice to have all of my kids nearby once I get back.”

“Did you mean that?” she asked.

“Which part?”

“Where you said you want me, and not ‘the alpha.’”

He lifted his head up and looked down at her, smiling. “I chose what I thought to be a pack alpha for help with a rescue. I came to care about you and enjoy your company on my own,” Kal said as he leaned down and brushed his lips across hers. She pushed up into him and the kiss quickly became heated. After a few moments, Daxas sat up and threw a leg over his lap.

Grinding her sex into the quickly growing prick still trapped in his trousers, she growled, “I want some time alone with you before you leave with Rose.”

Kal held up a finger, “One, you are the alpha, pretty sure you can claim some of my time whenever you want. Two,” he said adding a second finger and peered about comically, “I don’t see anyone else around us right now.”

Her eyes widened, “I thought you came out here to get away from all that.”

Kal wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close making her moan as she rubbed against the hard lump in the front of his pants. “I’m tired of having sex with strangers just for the sake of dampening their heat. You aren’t a stranger and you are already pregnant; therefore, you don’t fall into either of those categories,” he said with a smile.

Grinning, Daxas scooted back and pulled down the front of Kal’s trousers, releasing his cock. Instead of just sitting on it she moved forward again, trapping his prick between them and rubbing her clit up and down the underside as she went back to kissing him.

Behind her, there was a sharp exclamation from one of the guards in front of the tent. Kal leaned to the side and the wolf girl twisted about to see a small parchment colored bird fluttering around in front of the tent. Kal had picked up a few of the messenger parchments when he and Ria had scouted out the slavers’ warehouse. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to return Rose to the older mage right away, he had gotten them to inform the wizard that his dog girl was safe. This was the third of these little paper birds to come back so far.

Daxas and Kal both shrugged before continuing to make out. As the friction on the wolf girl’s clit started to make her hips jerk there was another burst of noise from the direction of the magical shelter.

Through the underbrush, they could barely make out the golden-haired dog girl standing stock-still in front of the tent sniffing the air. A moment later she came running toward them on all fours heedless of the branches and shrubs that left red marks down her flanks as she rushed past. She stood up the final few feet before reaching Kal’s little clearing, shifting her arms and legs back to human and taking a piece of parchment out of her mouth. Seeing what Kal and Daxas were about to do, the dog girl whined an apology towards the wolf as she handed Kal the paper, tapping at an area about halfway down.

He read:

“ ... I don’t like it one bit, Rose. But if what you are saying is true then it sounds like he is trying to be respectful of your wishes. If you need to be with him, then do it. Much as it hurts me to say this, the idea of you suffering hurts me more. Better by your own choice than letting that wolf force you, even if it is for your own good.

We will discuss this ‘companion’ business when you return.

Kelthor

The bottom part of this letter is for Kal to read, give it to him when you are done.”

Kal folded down the bottom third of the letter.

“I hate you right now Kal, hate you with every fiber of my being because I just gave Rose permission to be with you. Now I’m hating you even more because, in coming to that conclusion, I also realized that you can give her something I cannot. I will abide by our agreement and teach you, but make no mistake, you will not be welcome here.”

“Hmm,” Kal’s brow furrowed as he read the last part a second time. “I’m sorry, Rose. I can’t,” he said finally, handing the piece of paper back to the golden-haired girl. The dog girl wailed and dropped to her knees crying.

Daxas looked between them, her eyes wide. “Can’t what Kal?”

“Be with her. Kelthor gave her permission but what he said after that puts me in a position that I simply cannot.”

“What how?!”

Kal leaned over, pulling Rose up and cradling her in between himself and the wolf girl.

“He hates me right now for giving her that permission and worse than that he essentially gave me permission to get her pregnant. Something he can’t do himself. The problem is that he is going to be teaching me how to battle on the astral plane. As much as I want to help her and as much as I would enjoy being with her, I can’t afford to be taught by someone who might leave out some important tidbit as a means of revenge.”

“H ... He said you could give me a p ... pup?” said Rose in between sobs while looking up at him. “W ... Why couldn’t he?”

“An ... accident from back in his youth took away his ability to have children. You will have to ask him about it, I don’t feel it’s my place to tell that tale.” Kal curled her up so her head was resting just beneath his chin. “Urk!” Rose’s head came up to see Kal with a shocked expression on his face. “Dax! What the hell are you doing!” he said looking over Rose and only seeing the wolf’s back and bottom.

Her mouth slipped off his hardening prick with a pop. “Taking care of Rose and keeping you in your wizard’s good graces,” she said before making the head of his cock disappear behind her lips and bump the back of her throat.

Kal gritted his teeth trying to fight the pleasant sensation, the girls inside were more interested in having him in their pussies than anything else. As such, the feeling of lips and tongue on him had been in short supply, despite all the sex he was having. “How do you plan on making that happen?” he asked, the strain apparent in his voice.

“Nuh-uh. Not telling, you two are just going to have to trust me. This way if the wizard has an issue he can blame it on me because you two didn’t know what the plan was beforehand. Stand her up Kal. Now, Rose, bend over forward and put your hands on his shoulders.” When the golden-haired dog girl bent over she tugged her leather brassier up releasing two perfectly shaped breasts that were now hanging right in front of his face.

He looked up at the dog girl, “You know, if we never tell her ‘no,’ we’re still accomplices.”

“Sorry, Kal, right now I don’t care,” she replied, before letting out a startled yip as Daxas licked her all the way from her clit to her rear.

“Rose?” came the wolf’s voice from behind her, “have you ever taken the old man in your bottom?”

The dog girl blushed, “A couple of times, usually toward the end of my heat when he is having a difficult time finishing. He says it’s just a bit tighter,” she yipped again as a finger suddenly slipped inside her.

“Tighter? I don’t know how the hell he could tell the difference,” said the wolf girl as she slid her finger back out of the smaller woman’s sex before bringing it up and massaging her backdoor.

Kal couldn’t see what the Daxas was doing but he could tell a lot from looking at Rose’s panting and flushed face. “Whatever you are doing back there she seems to be enjoying it,” he called out.

“If she likes that, she’s going to love this,” he felt the wolf position herself over his hard cock and sink down onto him. At the same time, Rose’s eyes widened and rolled back into her head as she let out a shuddering moan. A moment later the dog’s arms gave out and she laid her head on Kal’s shoulder as he held her up. Looking up the golden-haired girl’s back, Kal saw Daxas holding the girl’s tail out of the way while she seemed to have her tongue buried in the woman’s rear. He knew from experience, that was a very long tongue.

Rose panted and whined from the pleasurable feelings coming from her bottom while Daxas continued to slide up and down Kal’s cock. A few minutes went by before the wolf girl sat down hard on his prick as an orgasm rocked through her body. The intense squeezing as she attempted to continue riding him soon had the mage calling out a warning that he was close.

“Hold it as long as you can, Kal,” Daxas told him, her voice still shaky. She pulled the dog girl’s hips down in front of her, so Rose was nearly sitting on his lower stomach, then reached around and began flicking her fingers across the smaller girl’s clit.

“Now!” cried Kal through gritted teeth. The wolf girl rose up, grabbing his cock and pointing it at Rose’s pucker before pulling the dog girl down onto him. Her plan had been to just let the head slip in as Kal came but she had forgotten about his enchanted prick. Daxas jerked her hand away as Kal’s cock suddenly became thin enough to not hurt the girl as it entered her.

Rose’s bottom made a loud slap as she dropped onto Kal’s hips, the sudden penetration taking her by surprise. However, the enchantment wasn’t done, and her eyes rolled back into her head once again as her orgasm started, the human’s cock growing and stretching her in the most delicious ways once it was inside of her. The full force of her climax crashed into her as Kal grabbed her hips and pushed himself in even deeper before flooding her insides with his seed. She threw her head back with her mouth open, shrieking as Daxas continued to drum her fingers across the dog girl’s clit. The mage felt her soak down the bottom of his shirt but was having a hard time caring at that particular moment.

Rose collapsed against the wolf, her chest heaving and her eyes fluttering as she fought to remain conscious. Kal laid back against the tree trying to catch his breath while Daxas cradled the golden-haired girl, running her hands over the woman’s body and whispering words of encouragement.

“Holy shit,” came Ria’s voice from somewhere behind the wolf girl.

Kal looked up and there was the sprite, hovering just above the heads of thirteen dog girls who were staring slack-jawed back at him and his companions. The guards had heard what was going on and said something to the girls inside, the whole group had then managed to make their way quietly through the forest and watched the entire finale without the distracted trio noticing.

Comments began to filter in from the assembled women:

“Damn.”

“Wow.”

“I’m jealous.”

“Must be nice to be the alpha.”

“I feel cheated,” smack “Ow!”

The beagle girl looked up at her soon-to-be alpha standing next to her, “Can, I go with them?” she asked, giving the larger woman her best puppy-dog-eyes.

Shell couldn’t even be mad at the beagle. After a performance like that, she was wondering the same thing.


Just after midday another of the girls who rode in the boat with Kal lost the chance to have a pup but took heart that her place in Daxas’s pack was secure. Then by a cruel twist of fate, their first confirmed pregnancy, other than their alpha, came later that night. Over the next two days, the remainder of those in heat except for Rose all confirmed that they were now with child, the last one also being the girl who came into her season just a few days ago.

The final celebration of a pup on the way was also tinged with sadness as this meant it was time for them to go their separate ways. Shelta would stay while Daxas followed Kal and Rose back to Kelthor’s tower, the pack acting as lookouts and allowing the mage to focus on his studies. Once Kal’s three months was up, or he had learned what he needed and moved on, they would make their way east towards Telsin and take up residence in the forest below Felli’s mountain.

There were many offers from Shell’s group for a final romp but only two he accepted. The guards outside during his tryst with Daxas and Rose were the only two he hadn’t spent any time with and when they approached him he felt it was a good way to show his thanks for not putting demands on him along with the rest of the rescuees. Seeing the crowd of women vying for the human’s time and with neither of them being in heat, they had instead decided to act as guards, despite wanting very much to show their appreciation to their rescuer.

After rejecting all the other girl’s advances, they hadn’t expected him to say yes. It was two very surprised women whom he led back into the tent a final time before packing it up and giving it to Ria.

“Stop by the forest every so often, if we’re lucky a few of us might be in heat when you do. It beats the hell out of having to hunt down a man for a couple of days of fun. Plus, it’s nice knowing that our pups will have a good sire,” said Shell as she gave Kal and Rose a goodbye hug.

Don’t worry about me visiting, I’ll be around,” he said, nodding toward the dog girl behind her, the only one of the women he had gotten pregnant who was going with the beta’s group. “If I can get away from Kelthor’s teaching I’ll try to make a couple of trips down here over the next few months. However, that’s a big ‘if,’ there’s a lot I need to learn in a short amount of time. After that, it may be a year or more before you see me again.”

Shell turned towards her alpha and Daxas stepped up to her with tears in her eyes. Throwing her arms around the large dog girl the wolf kissed the other woman passionately. To Kal, it looked more like a farewell kiss between lovers than co-leaders of a dog pack.

When they finally broke the kiss Daxas leaned her forehead against Shell’s. “You can’t go, you’re mine,” she whispered barely loud enough for Kal and Rose to hear.

Shelta chuckled. “You’ve only known me for a few days.”

“Wrong, you’ve been a part of my family for a few days. I know this is the best for all of us, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.” Daxas shooed her beta back towards her group. After meeting the eyes of each of them she looked at Shell again, “All of you bitches!” her voice dropped to a choked whisper, “get out of my pack.”

Shell nodded and turned around, “That means all of you are with me now!” she bellowed, then looked over at the beagle girl. “You have point, take the girls to the pond we found when scouting yesterday, I’ll be along in a minute.” The smallest of the dog girls beamed up at Shelta for a moment, her face nearly glowing with pride at her new role before switching to canine arms and legs and tearing off through the forest, tail wagging and baying with happiness.

“Might have to do something about all of that noise,” said the newly appointed alpha, smiling as she watched the other girls in her pack quickly form up behind the beagle. She stepped over to Daxas who was also watching the receding girls but with a very different expression. Reaching out, Shell traced the edge of the wolf girl’s breast. “Come back down here before you head east. I’d like to give a proper send off to my former alpha,” she said before giving the wolf a goodbye kiss. With a wink at Kal, her arms and legs shifted to canine, the mage noticing for the first time that, unlike the other girls, her hands actually widened significantly when they turned into paws. She dropped to all fours facing away from the human, lifting her tail and shaking her bottom at him before trotting off into the forest. Soon, all that could be seen was her shaggy white and copper tail occasionally waving above the underbrush as she caught up with the rest of her pack.

“I think that means it’s our turn,” Kal said to Rose. “We’ll see you in a couple of days then?” he asked the wolf.

“Maybe one extra. After seeing them leave,” she tilted her head in the direction the other pack had gone, “I want to spend some time alone with my girls,” replied Daxas, still looking sad.

Kal walked over and gave her a kiss goodbye, Rose following right behind and giving the woman a big hug. Leaving the wolf and her pack, the human and golden-haired dog girl began making their way out of the forest.


A gigantic crocodilian form swam languidly up a river of molten rock, five ‘eyes’ on either side of its head and snout were not actually eyes but receptors for the natural sonar the creature used to navigate the molten sea that was its home. Few creatures had the ability to live in molten rock, making prey scarce and usually well defended, the river it had found offered the possibility of new hunting grounds. As the channel widened out into a large lake the creature became excited, swimming forward more quickly as its eyes told it there was something up ahead, little more than a morsel but soft and defenseless.

Had its brain been larger it might have wondered why this tidbit was still swimming towards him.

Jaws lined with blackened, hardened teeth that could easily rip through stone opened wide and snapped down on its fleshy prey, the teeth coming together with a crack audible on the lake’s surface as it missed. A moment later it felt movement on its tongue and started pushing the morsel back towards its throat where something akin to a gizzard ground up even the toughest shells produced by lava dwelling crustaceans.

Had its brain been larger it might have wondered why this creature had just willingly swam into its open maw.

Had its brain been larger it might have realized it was already dead.

An unfamiliar sensation started to build in the creature’s throat. For something that spent its entire life swimming through molten rock, there was one particular feeling it had never experienced before.

Its throat was burning.

The monster thrashed in pain as the heat inside its neck far exceeded anything it had ever experienced along with exceeding what its body could tolerate. It gulped down molten rock from the lake around it, attempting to quell the scorching heat and push its prey further down where grinder of its gullet would rip it apart.

Eventually, the monster’s movements became slower and stopped as the bright yellow glow coming from its neck finally made its way up to the creature’s skull.

The huge corpse slowly sank through the viscous fluid to the bottom of the lake as the glow faded. A minute later an orange hand pried the jaws apart from the inside, enough to let her smooth-skinned body slide safely between the large teeth. After giving the monster beneath her a contemptuous glare, Silma flicked her tail and sped off towards her home, where a brightly glowing egg was tucked into an alcove just below the surface of the lava lake. There was now one less threat to her growing child.


Standing before a heavy wooden door, Kal lifted the large iron ring attached to it and let it fall, the sharp clang as it struck the metal plate echoing throughout the clearing around him. Looking beside him, Rose bounced on the balls of her feet in barely contained excitement.

The door unlatched and swung open when Kelthor was still a few paces from it, revealing the man striding quickly towards them with his wand still extended. Before the old wizard could react, Rose bounded inside, bowling him over and landing on top of him. Her fingers seemed like they were already working to get his robes off before they even came to rest on the large rug in the middle of the room.

“She’s still in heat, Kelthor,” he called out as he stepped in and grabbed the door handle, “I’ll see you tomorrow, so we can start working on my training.” Smiling, he pulled the heavy wooden door shut behind him and headed back to where he had set up his tent.


Kelthor sat in one of the large, comfortable chairs on the bottom floor of his tower with Rose curled up sideways on his lap. He’d managed to remain in his robes, the girl giving up on the clasps and diving beneath to pull his only undergarment off, a pair of linen shorts. Those now lay on the floor over by where she tackled him, along with the dog girl’s soft leather garments. The woman in his arms had her eyes closed and a contented look on her face but he could tell she wasn’t asleep.

“We need to talk, Rose.”

The girl’s eyes opened, a worried expression on her face. “Is it about Kal?”

“Some of it, but more about you and me.”

“I’m sorry I had to ask you to let me be with him,” she said, turning her face towards his chest in embarrassment, “between my heat and watching him have sex with all of those girls, I think it was driving me mad. He refused to do anything at first saying he couldn’t have someone who hates him as a teacher, but Daxas convinced him to at least give me some relief from my heat, even if we didn’t have sex.” The dog girl went on to describe the entire encounter as Kelthor listened.

“It didn’t hurt when you sat on him that suddenly?”

“His thing is enchanted,” she said pointing towards her crotch, “it changes size so he’s always the right size for who he’s with and it won’t let him hurt them either.” Rose giggled, “The sprite girl from his bag, Ria, loves to tease him. She shook her butt in his face once and it suddenly got tiny, right in front of all the girls! It didn’t stay that way for long but it sure was funny!”

Kelthor smiled, he imagined that would have been amusing to watch and it sounded like he needed to ask the young mage about this enchantment. Knowing a spell like that could make him a small fortune with the people of Carriston. He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it again, he had been about to ask Rose if she enjoyed the experience with Daxas and Kal but the heat and dampness coming through the front of his robes was enough of an answer. “We will speak more about Kal later. I was upset and jealous when I wrote that letter but after I sent it to you I thought for quite some time about our relationship and how you want to become my companion...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.