Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended - Cover

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Revenge   Royalty  

Once the atonement was over, Queen Daenerys did not feel any more satisfied than she had after her victory in King’s Landing. There still felt like there was more to be accomplished.

The women apologized for things they had done in their past. The Queen knelt at Samwell’s felt and asked his forgiveness. Samwell smiled like a giddy child that was being fawned over and immediately offered his forgiveness.

Daenerys was shocked; it had been that easy as well. She said a few words of remorse, but she wasn’t sure she even meant them. Even after having walked this far in the naked to deliver them those she wronged, it didn’t seem like it had been enough.

“Aegon Targaryen! I abdicate my throne to you! Upon your Coronation, you shall be King of Westeros and the Seven Kingdoms! I relinquish all claims past and present to you, my nephew and my love!” she said. She wasn’t sure if she even loved Jon. She had loved being the Queen, but now she wasn’t even sure she loved that anymore.

She was so confused, and she felt empty instead of humiliated or ashamed. The Queen felt satisfied what she had done was right, but at the same time, she felt the experience had been incomplete.

There was nothing more to accomplish that day, and the High Septon left with his priests, sisters, and faith militant to return to his Septon.

Melisandre’ returned to wearing her red gown and acted as if she had never endured the humiliations in the first place. She never spoke of them and attended Court as an advisor to the Queen.

Lady Commander Brienne donned her armor as soon as she could. She was anxious to be done with the humiliating experience, although she quite enjoyed smacking her Queen’s ass whether she would admit it or not. Daenerys had a pert bubble like butt, and her ass was tight and well muscled.

Sansa was also pleased to put on clothes and vowed never to do such a humiliating thing again. She felt it was still easier than laying in bed with Ramsay Bolton night after night but only just barely.

Queen Yara went carousing and looking for a good fuck or a good fight with Euron’s cock on a chain behind her. The pirate Queen left the Red Keep completely naked and fearless.

The whores were taught to be ladies in waiting. Many of whom were scandalous in the Court and had a difficult time fitting into courtly life and adjusting to their new duties. Many of the groomsman and serving lads were caught getting their cocks sucked over the next few weeks, but none of the women were disciplined as they had been in Offa’s dungeon.

Daenerys fucked Jon that night but imagined Khal Drago behind her. She imagined him as a wolf taking her from behind and consuming her entirely when he was finished with her body.

Jon received the fucking of his life, but he was quite sure she had been thinking of someone else when she took him.

“I’ve abdicated my throne! All that remains is for your coronation in a few weeks!” she kissed him that morning.

“Aye, well put some clothes on or your ass will be cold in the iron throne until that happens!” Jon joked with her that morning.

Daenerys did not notice she was naked and might have walked into Court wearing nothing at all. It felt strange that first morning to put on clothes, but in time she grew used to it. She managed affairs of state with Jon, but she cared very little for politics and decisions about where to build new villages or what to do about bandits on the trade roads. Her mind had been on the walk she took, and the walk Cersei would soon have to take.

She had dreamt all of her life of being in these chambers as the Queen, and now that it had happened she didn’t feel right here. She felt out of place in affairs of state. There was something missing now when previously she had been so that she was on the right path to her destiny to rule over all of Westeros. She was technically no longer regent, and even though Jon tried to involve her in decisions, Daenerys didn’t trust her judgment. She knew she was going mad, and she felt it best if she left the council before she suggested something that would harm the kingdom.

She revisited Melisandre in her chambers to ask about these strange feelings. She did not know why she was so disconnected from her duties. Melisandre reminded her of a spider that was waiting in their web and expected the fly to walk in.

“You felt it was too easy?” the witch asked the question that was on Daenery’s mind. “What did you expect? With a dragon that could consume an entire city and the most elite warriors protecting you. The experience was incomplete,” she said.

Daenerys acknowledged what the witch had told her. She knew that was true in her heart. “Why did you stop going to the dungeon?” she asked.

Melisandre offered her an icy smile like she was a child who didn’t understand anything. “I was done. I am reborn and renewed and in the Red God’s graces,” she said.

“There were times you look like you enjoyed it,” Daenerys observed.

“There were times you looked like you envied me,” Melisandre said.

“I checked. There is no way you could see me through the mirror,” Daenerys insisted.

“I see beyond this world into other worlds, do you really think a parlor trick like a one-way mirror can fool me?” Melisandre looked slightly insulted to be underestimated. I see you for who you really are and inside your soul. Your madness and your guilt are like Offa. They pull your chains and stretch your tits but from the inside instead of your flesh. You wish to be free of them, but you also enjoy the torment,” Melisandre said.

“That isn’t true,” Daenerys didn’t enjoy going mad.

“You keep underestimating my vision,” Melisandre was confident she knew what she was talking about. “You may not realize it, but your madness is a comfort to you. You make a rash choice or send someone to their death, and you can blame madness. Your guilt is what hurts you the most. You see the dead still. You see the eyes you closed?” she asked the question, but the Witch already knew that Daenerys saw the eyes of the fallen in King’s Landing in her dreams.

“Not just here but the slaves who were crucified by the Master’s in Mireen as a warning to me,” Daenerys admitted. She saw a child nailed to a cross once, and the image had never left her mind. The Old Masters thought to make examples by creating a path of these cruel crucifixions all along the route Daenerys and her Unsullied had to take to the city.

“You want it to end?” the Witch asked like it might be a simple matter and she was putting Daenerys out of her misery.

“Tell me how!” the Queen implored her.

“You have already abdicated your throne. Yet you attend small council meetings. That must end,” Melisandre said.

The Queen was happy to agree to that.

“You must go to Offa and suffer. When he has taught you what you must learn then you will know what to do next,” Melisandre said with a finality in her tone that suggested she was done speaking.

The Queen asked if she would ever return to politics.

“You will know what you must do after you visit Offa,” Melisandre looked confused that the Queen was still here asking questions. She had already told her what she must do.

At first, Dany was reluctant, and she spent the night with wicked dreams of the tales she had been told by the whores. In her dream, she was in the barn strung up by a brute of a farmer and his clod son. They were laughing as they wrapped the coarse rope around her tits and lifted her up off the ground. They shoved a carrot up her ass and made her wiggle obscenely while the clod hung from her pussy lips and stretched them. Then she was riding Drogon over a Hag’s Mire, and she burned it to the ground as vengeance, and the clod and his father burned and cursed her name. In another dream, the great horse god of the Dothraki mounted her and fucked her as if she were the entire world. His cock filled her completely from her pussy to her throat until she could not breathe, and yet she did.

In her belly was a child, and she was pregnant. She was naked and afraid and walking through the wilderness as children beat her with whips and cords. They laughed and chased the pregnant Queen through the woods. They all had light blonde hair like hers. They were her many children, and they teased and tormented her. They poked her with sticks until one by one. They began to grab her and bite into her flesh. Several of them bit into her great massive tits and began to suckle her breast milk and then she awoke in a puddle of sweat feeling as if she had just run as fast she ever ran and had not slept at all.

The Queen got out of bed, and without putting on a gown, left her chambers. Her ladies in waiting followed her offering her a robe, and she stopped to put it on in the hall just outside her chamber in front of a King’s Guard.

Then she turned and headed for the dungeons where she found Ser Davos.

“Ah, my Queen. Things have been rather lonely down here for Offa since your walk,” he joked as he was in good spirits. The dungeon held a few petty criminals, but no one was being tortured and screaming.

“Is Offa here?” she asked.

“Yes, he sleeps here,” he pointed to the brute. Offa had never spoken to the Queen. He was ugly and brutish with gnarled muscles and a bald head. He bowed his head in respect to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.