Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended - Cover

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Revenge   Royalty  

“See the women to Offa,” Daenerys smiled at the naked whores who left her room. They sashayed behind the armored King’s Guard, who was escorting them to the dungeons.

The Queen instructed Ser Davos to have the girls disciplined but to make sure that Sabina’s virginity remained intact and the bronze shield was not removed.

Ser Davos knew better than to question the Queen on this matter and asked if there would be anything else? He did wonder what the whores had done to deserve this fate

“Yes, ask Lord Tyrion to find three more women and have them sent to my room. They can be of any manner of prostitute that pleases him,” she said.

“At once,” Ser Davos wasn’t sure why he was following this woman. He didn’t agree with locking up people without cause, but they were whores that nobody would care about except their pimps. He justified his actions, locking them in the dungeon by telling himself they probably did something wrong to somebody at one point.

Later that night, Daenerys summoned Jon Snow to her bedchambers. She was ravishing in a silk gown, not unlike the one worn by Sabina. It was something resembling a Mireen pleasure slave’s garment that accentuated her tits and ass without displaying them.

Jon entered politely, and Daenerys told him that he was to be King, and this was his castle. “Take me, please?” she asked sweetly.

Jon could not resist the woman. He did love her, and she was beautiful. He thought what she had done was horrible, and she was becoming a mad tyrant, so he was conflicted, but tonight he would put those thoughts aside and ravish her.

He was gentle by her standards, though. She wanted him to take her as Khal Drago had.

“Do you mind fucking my ass?” Daenerys asked him.

“Not at all,” Jon smiled gratefully and worked a finger in her butt to loosen the tight ass.

“Just ram it in like a conquering hero,” Daenerys got on all fours and spread her ass for him as she looked over her shoulder and smiled playfully.

He stuck his cock in without lubrication. It wasn’t easy, and Daenerys grunted, but he got it in and began to fuck back and forth.

“Mmmmm,” Daenerys liked the feeling of being conquered from behind.

“Ride me like a Dragon,” she cooed.

“I don’t stick my cock in Drogon,” Jon joked which spoiled her mood. She rolled off of him and sat on her rump. His hard cock quivered once she pulled off of it.

“I am sorry,” he apologized for his joke. He knew it was awkward. He laid next to her and held her. She didn’t want to be held and comforted. She had seen hard sexualized torture all afternoon, and she was thinking about that instead. She didn’t want it for herself, but she wanted “Something,” and Jon wasn’t providing it.

“When we are married, will you take other girls to your bed?” she asked him.

“I don’t see why I would,” Jon said.

“Have you ever been with a whore?” she asked.

Jon had been with Ros long before she came to King’s Landing to work for Little Finger. He obsessed over her for a time, but that was when he was a penniless bastard boy.

Jon said he had.

“I don’t mind if you want other women at times,” she told him.

“That is good to know,” Jon touched her breasts and tried to rekindle what she had started.

“Do you mind if I take lovers now and again?” she asked.

“That is your prerogative,” Jon told her that if he wasn’t enough, he expected she would.

Daenerys wanted him to be jealous and possessive. Khal Drago would have slain any man who dared put a hand on her even if she invited that hand.

“So then be enough for me,” she reminded him as she took his cock in her hand and began to pull it erect again to fuck her. It still had her ass juices from earlier, but she would need to prime his pump and clean it before he tried again.

“Have you ever seen a woman have sex with a dog?” she asked.

“That is an odd question,” Jon smiled and asked if that was the lovers she was thinking about.

“A dog will always be loyal,” she squeezed his cock while quoting Agnes and said she wondered if he had ever seen such a thing.

“Aye,” Jon nodded that the wildling women would take timber wolves. “I never knew if it was for their sport or pleasure. Mance Rayder brought together ninety clans, and in some, the men would watch them fuck the dogs like it was a sport,” he said with a disgusted look. “Some of Craster’s wives and daughters sought the company of animals out of loneliness. He had over forty women when the Night’s Watch cut him down,” he said.

“I heard Walder Frey had twice as many,” Daenerys smiled and slipped beneath the sheets to begin sucking his cock gently. She asked if he would want that many.

“Most of those were his own daughters,” Jon said as he lay back and let her work the tip of his dick into her sweet lips and slowly begin teasing the rest of the shaft with flicks of her tongue.

“A harem of adoring daughters would be a problem for you?” she spoke around his cock as she lustily worked the length of his shaft into her throat.

“Yes,” Jon said as he sat up slightly. The idea of incest was taboo to him. It was hard enough to accept she was technically his Aunt even after they’d had sex plenty of times before he knew the truth.

Daenerys thought the idea of nubile young girls willing to do anything for him would thrill him. She was surprised. She let his cock drop out of her mouth and then slid on top of him like his dick was a saddle and began to ride it.

“I am just asking, my Moon and my stars,” She told him. She was disappointed he wasn’t as kinky as she hoped. “Have you ever seen a woman drink piss?” she asked.

“These are odd questions,” he asked and told her he hadn’t.

“I just thought perhaps the wildlings being so perverse perhaps they practiced the custom,” she explained as she humped him.

“There was snow all around, so there was no reason to drink piss,” he didn’t understand the question.

“If I asked you to do something daring, would you?” she asked.

“Piss in your mouth?” he asked.

“Perhaps later,” she smiled at him and said she would like him to put his fist into her pussy.

“What?” Jon was shocked. The Queen’s pussy was tight and small, and he could barely fit his dick in there.

“I’ve heard they do it in brothels and I’d like to experience it,” she parted her lips wantonly while rubbing his chest with her hands and riding his dick.

“I would not want to hurt you,” Jon assured her.

“If a woman can bear a child, then does this,” she grabbed his wrist “Look as big as a newborn?” she let his arm drop.

Reluctantly Jon agreed, and Daenerys slipped off his dick. Her pussy was wet, and she hovered over his hand. Jon stuck two knuckles up so that he could work his hand into her pussy and had to twist and wiggle to get it inside to the wrist. Daenerys lay back flat on the bed and Jon adjusted himself so that he could hand fuck his Queen. She began to moan and orgasm and wail as she thrashed around. Jon thought to pull his hand out before he injured her on the inside, but she grabbed his wrist before he could pull out and her eyes pleaded with him to continue stabbing his hand inside of her and impaling her.

Jon never got it further than the wrist, but the experience rocked Daenerys’s senses, and she felt alive and electric like she was flying on a Dragon in the clouds. She was sailing on the seas between madness, ecstasy, and curiosity.

At the height of her second climax, she told Jon that she would walk the walk of atonement and she wanted him to do this right before she began. “My pussy is dripping for you, oh please don’t stop, please don’t stop!” she begged.

Jon silently fucked her with his fist. He liked giving her pleasure, but he wanted to fuck her.

“Cum all over my face,” the Queen begged as she writhed and wiggled off his fist. She took his cock in hand and began to jerk it while kneeling just below him.

Jon had never spent his seed on a woman’s pretty face before. The Queen was so majestic and noble. He thought it was profane to cum all over her face, but she parted her lips and looked up at him like she needed it. He couldn’t help himself as he shot his copious load on her nose, mouth, and tits.

“Oh yes, yes, yes, it is raining cum!” the Queen laughed and licked some of it from her finger but left the rest for him to see.

Jon had to admit that once he came all over her, it made him feel powerful and important. She was the Ruler of Westeros, and she just jerked his dick until he came all over her pretty face. It should have been degrading to Daenerys, but when she licked her lips and looked like she wanted more, he felt like she was celebrating the decadence. He painted a picture of her semen coated face glazed with his spunk that he could never forget. He placed it over the image of the burning city and the dead horse so that he would never again think about that horrid scene.

The Queen wriggled out after being sure he was asleep and found a discrete King’s Guard to have sex with afterward.

The Queen interviewed nine more whores. Some were comely wenches, and others were exotic. One could bend over backward and lick her own pussy. None of their stories intrigued the Queen the way the first three girls had. They told stories of being beaten and degraded, but they were quite similar to the ones she had already heard. There was a young whore from Dorne who told of a whorehouse there where women put their heads and arms holes in a wooden stock so that they could only look forward. They would wait there for men to come fuck from them from behind. She said that the tradition began several hundred years ago when it was fashionable for Dornish noblewoman to work in brothels as a thrill. “They would not know if any of the men using them were their friends, brothers or even fathers,” she said.

Daenerys had asked if she was used by any of her family, and she said that she was, but she always knew it was them. “They would ask for me by name,” the olive-skinned, raven-haired beauty smiled.

Each girl was taken to the dungeon to be trained by Offa. Ser Davos did ask the nature of their crimes once it became a pattern and asked if he should have larger dungeons constructed.

“No, I shall stop at twelve. These women or their pimps are to be compensated for their time. They have committed no crime. I would like them to become my chambermaids and handmaidens when I am satisfied that they are well trained,” she explained.

Daenerys frequently watched the girls getting trained and disciplined like Melisandre and Euron. She grew to enjoy their torment, and in some cases, she believed the most depraved of the women enjoyed it as well.

Agnes was smiling and begging for harder treatment, and when Offa hit her tits with a wooden mallet, she laughed and said he’d “have to do much better than that.”

Jenny didn’t like being beaten, but she was tough, and she wouldn’t be broken either. It seemed that a life of hardship had prepared her well for the degradations of Offa. He tied her up so that her legs were spread and she hung upside down. He spun her slowly as she groaned in agony with a spiked dildo shoved up her asshole.

Offa had not touched Sabina’s pussy. She still wore her bronze chastity plate, and it seemed the fair skinned girl had been spanked, swatted, poked and prodded but Offa did not ream her ass with his fist like the other women.

“Why is he favoring that one?” Daenerys asked Ser Davos after summoning him to her private viewing area. She was naked and didn’t cover herself when he walked in.

“You said not to violate her chastity, your grace,” Ser Davos explained.

“I did not say not to be rough with her,” Daenerys said that she wanted Offa flogged twenty times when he was finished this evening and told the reason was he was too soft on her. When Ser Davos looked at her to implore for mercy, she doubled the number of floggings that Offa was to receive and suggested that Ser Davos consider he could be flogged as well.

Ser Davos didn’t openly question her decisions about the whores again, but he didn’t like the task of bringing pretty young girls who were thinking they were going to be paid and provided nice new clothes by Offa when he would be brutally beating them and chaining them to a wall instead. He would savagely fuck and beat them for hours and then leave them chained to a wall or in a metal cage.

Over the next few days the Queen also officially announced Ser Davos’s new position and that of Sansa. Tyrion practically rejoiced when he handed her the emblem of his office and said that he knew she would do a much better job than he had.

“Lord Tyrion, I thank you for service,” Daenarys offered from the Iron Throne. “You have at times puzzled and frustrated me, but you have been honorable, and this is not a demotion. There is no one I trust more to handle the affairs of our treasury,” she said.

“I’ve certainly spent enough gold in my time that I should try to learn how to earn some,” Tyrion quipped and bowed to the Queen. “Thank you, your Grace. I appreciate your trust.”

Daenerys leaned over to Ser Davos and whispered, “Send Sabina to his bedchambers tonight,” she smiled as she made the gift a surprise and added, “Without her bronzed shield. Tell her Pimp he will be compensated for her virtue appropriately,” she smiled and looked at Tyrion.

Tyrion wasn’t sure if she was thinking about having him murdered in his sleep or happy with him, but he smiled back.

“I have made my decision to walk atonement tomorrow. I shall be accompanied by Lady Sansa Stark, The Red Witch, Queen Yara the Bottomless, Lady Commander Brienne of Tarth, a dozen of my own handmaidens, Euron, and Drogon,” she licked her lips at the mention of her dragon. Drogon had been lounging around the Castle and needed a little exercise.

She waited for the news to sink on to everyone before continuing.

“The High Sept and any Sisters that he feels are needed for the procession will be there to guide us from the Great Sept to the Red Keep. Lady Commander Brienne will have on guards as well to control the crowd. The walk shall be uninterrupted and conclude in my courtyard where we shall bow and make our atonement with those we have wronged,” she announced.

Sansa already knew this was coming and she was still nervous and felt humiliated. She would be expected to shed her clothes and walk through King’s Landing. What a cruel joke it would be to make her the Hand and then expect her to do this profoundly embarrassing walk of shame and lose all credibility.

Queen Yara was ready to do the walk right now. “I’ve missed Euron. I hope he is doing well. I might take one of his eyes when I see him tomorrow,” she chuckled.

The Lady Brienne stoically stood at attention. She felt awkward like a giant flightless bird and not at all like a beautiful woman. She would follow her Queen naked if she must. She was just happy; her family was not there to see her.

Brienne has spent most of her life as the object of scorn, rejection, and – at best – pity. When she tried to dress and act like a proper lady, she was met with mockery and disdain for her unattractive appearance and lack of feminine social graces; when she turned to a career more suited to her talents as a warrior, she received only contempt and resentment for her gender despite her considerable skill. These aspects of her life have resulted in her being penalized by Westerosi society due to her awkwardness.

Her lifetime of scorn and condescension led her to become extraordinarily pragmatic and blunt. However, it has also provided her with nerves of Valyrian steel, and she is entirely unafraid to face off against warriors as powerful or as intimidating as Jaime Lannister (arguably the best sword in the realm), Loras Tyrell (a renowned warrior) and even Sandor Clegane (a physically brutal and extremely intimidating person with an infamous temper).

“Announcing the Lord of Evenfall Hall, Selwyn Tarth!” fanfare announced the arrival of another Lord to bend the Knee to the Queen.

“The Evenstar! it is a pleasure to meet you finally!” Daenerys stood as a Regal Lord in his fifties entered with his retinue. Selwyn was clearly once a mighty warrior and was intimidatingly large like his daughter Brienne.

Lady Brienne offered a very wintry smile to her father, his new wife, and her cousins as they entered the chamber.

Later that evening at the feast hall, her father finally had an opportunity to approach Brienne. She had been avoiding him all evening. He had no way of knowing his timing would coincide with the walk of atonement. Her father would have had to leave Storm’s End weeks earlier to be here at this time.

“I am very proud of you. King’s Guard for Renly Baratheon and now Lady Commander,” Selwyn said to his daughter. He knew his daughter would remain rigid in her armor as she stood at her place near the Queen.

“I should tell you,” she started to explain, but Selwyn hushed her.

“I heard all about the Queen’s walk of atonement. The local gossip reached my ears shortly after I set foot inside the city. I am more concerned as I look around at this once proud city. Did she really do all of this?” the Lord Evening Star asked as he indicated the Red Keep in a state of disrepair that is even now just being addressed.

“That she did, but the Queen had her reasons,” Brienne began to defend.

“Brienne,” Selwyn stopped his daughter before she could continue. “I know you believe in duty before all else. It is how I raised you. I had to bend the knee to Geoffery. I knew he was a child-tyrant, and yet I fulfilled my obligation to the crown just as you will. You have done nothing to atone for. You are simply walking with the Queen to protect her?” he asked.

Brienne hesitated, and when he prompted her to be forthcoming, she admitted, “I have to whip the queen and the other women. I’ll be following behind her with a leather flogger and whipping their asses,” she said.

Selwyn laughed and then asked why she had to be naked as well.

“The Queen believes that if she walks with a large contingent of women, then she shall not be singled out to be maligned and degraded as Cersei was when she made the walk,” she said.

“Yes, the Sisters don’t have to walk naked as well?” he laughed.

Brienne was uncomfortable answering his questions. She looked at him with her serious yet soft blue eyes “I swore to the Queen I would follow her naked and I shall,” she said.

“If it would be uncomfortable for me to be there, then I shall find a reason to spend my time roaming around the Red Keep. I can reminisce about betters times with Robert, Renley, and Stannis before they were set against one another,” he said.

“It is the obligation of everyone in King’s Landing to witness the walk of atonement,” Brienne reminded him that it was a sacred law and everyone must attend to observe. It would mean a holiday for the peasants and taverns would have to close during the walk. They’d be drinking right up until it began at the noon hour and again after the precession past, but they’d need to close when the Queen walked by. She didn’t want her father to see her walk in front of thousands of people naked, but she reminded him that this too was an obligation.

“Know that no matter what you do,” Selwyn promised her she would never dishonor him, and he was proud of her.

That next morning the Queen put on a plain brown shift and reported to the courtyard with the assembled members of her party including the whores who had been trained. Almost all of those who were to make the walk were in similar brown shifts, including Lady Commander Brienne.

Yara strode into the group late smelling of sex and booze. She was completely ass-naked from head to toe and smiling, “Hello Uncle, my I have missed you,” She addressed Euron and spat upon his face. Euron no longer had the spark of defiance in his eyes.

Yara grabbed his hair and forced him to look at her. “I was afraid of this. Have you lost even your swagger? I was thinking of returning you to the Iron Islands but stopping along the way at a little sand bar island off for some fun. I could tie a few sand crabs to your cock and balls and set you free to scamper into the jungle and hunt you for sport. You would only disappoint me now by the looks of you,” she said as she turned his head side to side and examined his eyes.

“Nay, nay!” the broken corsair coughed. “I’d give you a run for your money. Give me a sharpened spear and let me fight ya!” he said.

She laughed and pushed her thumb into his eye hard while he squirmed and cried out. She didn’t pop his eye, but she warned him she’d be taking it before they left. “You aren’t dying with a spear in your hand or at sea. You are dying by my hand at the time and place of my choosing on dry land like a coward. I’ll take both your eyes, your balls, your cock, your arms, and legs first one at a time before I give you the gift of death,” she promised him with a sadistic grin while he struggled under her tight grasp.

Tyrion arrived with the final member of the party. Sabina was in a see-thru white lace shift. “I don’t generally keep sackcloth in my bedroom. It was the best I could do,” Tyrion explained as he returned the pretty girl to the Queen.

“Is her virtue intact?” The Queen asked him as she looked at the pretty young girl. She was still quite beautiful, but her hair was very unkempt like she had recently been fucked and was quite happy.

“I am afraid not,” Tyrion said as he looked gratefully at the Queen.

“Strip,” the Queen demanded the girl undress in the courtyard. Everyone would be seeing her naked soon enough, and as a harlot, almost from birth, she had little shame about stripping in front of others. She removed her clothes, and the bronze shield was gone. A dozen pearls hang from her pussy lips on silver rings. Her tiny pussy was puffy and red, and she looked happy to have it over with.

“How was Tyrion?” she asked as someone provided the young girl with a yellow burlap sackcloth.

She was used to people asking how she performed but not rating the performance of her lovers. “He was quite creative,” she said. Her body was covered in bruises, welts and whip marks like the other women that had been in the dungeon.

“Perhaps I will have to see how creative?” the Queen brushed Tyrion’s hair flirtatiously teasing him.

Melisandre was there as well, and the Red Witch stood straight and proud. She never waivered in watching the Queen with her beautiful but oddly disturbing eyes. Someone once described her as having the manner of someone who might stab you in the heart when you slept after making passionate love with you. The way she watched you could be unsettling, but Daenerys had her mind on the walk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.