Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended - Cover

Game of Thrones: How I Wish the Series Had Ended

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The HBO series already diverged from the book's version of events to be a different story. This story tells how I believe the ending should have gone. It borrows/influenced by the amazing work "Ser Davos Saves the Day" however it is an entirely different story. Everything that happened through S7 and before in the HBO series is canon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Farming   High Fantasy   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Revenge   Royalty  

Three Tales from Lewd Whores

Tyrion discretely selected the whores that his Queen had ordered without further question and delivered them to her private chambers. She arranged to have no guards that could hear what was discussed and wore only a simple see-through netted nightshirt that revealed her ample breasts to the women that arrived.

The first of the three whores called herself “Jenny,” which was a common enough street whore name. She came from Fleabottom, which was the poorest section of the city. Jenny had raven colored hair with flecks of grey that was tied back in a knot. She wore a simple sackcloth chemise that had been used to transport onions before she turned into a gown. It smelled of semen and her pussy.

The second of the three whores was named Agnes. The first thing you notice about Agnes was her great massive tits that jutted out under the bodice of her tavern gown. She was short and squat with a big rump. Her tits made it difficult to see her little belly pooch sticking out. She was plump but pleasingly good looking. The second thing you noticed about Agnes was she had a gap between her two front teeth big enough to stick a small cock through. It made her look very saucy. Agnes was always smiling and ready with a wry joke. She was a woman who was used to men pinching her butt as she served drinks and worked long hours for small tips as drunkards promised her their eternal love but never meant a word of it.

The last of the whores was called Sabina. She was younger than Arya Stark and about the same build. Her face was radiantly beautiful, and she had a slightly turned up nose like Margery Tyrell. Sabina had long blonde hair as light as Daenerys. Her face was painted to make her appear a little older, and she was perfumed and coifed in the most beautiful silks that revealed and accentuated her body. She was lithe and walked like a dexterous acrobat.

“I trust you have all been compensated for your time,” Daenerys said to the ladies. She threw a small sack of leather on the table. “The coins inside are to buy your silence,” she said. The whores greedily went to collect the coins, but Daenerys said that she would give the purse to the one who was most pleasing.

“I am not as pretty as the others,” Jenny laughed “There is no one who can eat your pussy with as much skill as me if that is what you are after,” she winked. She felt intimidated by Sabina’s beauty, but she thought she was in good company with Agnes and had a chance to earn the money through skill alone.

“I do not want you to eat my pussy,” Daenerys explained.

“I’ll eat asshole as well,” Jenny made a circle with her fingers and stuck her tongue through it lewdly to demonstrate.

“I want you to each tell me a story. I want you to tell me the lewdest and profane encounter you have experienced,” Daenerys made her request very clear.

“So we don’t have to take off our clothes for this?” Agnes looked disappointed. She was joking.

“Yes, remove those things, I’ll have them burned and provide you with adequate clothing when you are done,” Daenerys wrinkled her nose as she sniffed Agnes and Jenny and held out her hands for them to disrobe.

The women did not hesitate to strip off their clothes to get down to business. However, Sabina removed her top and skirt with an artful grace of someone who was used to teasing and prolonging the experience of watching her undress. Sabina had a small bronzed jewelry clip over her pussy.

“What is that?” Daenerys asked.

“My Maidenhead, Mum, I am a virgin,” Sabina may have looked like a Princess but she spoke like she grew up in Fleabottom with the randy accent of a street whore.

“You? A virgin?” Jenny and Agnes laughed.

“It will be auctioned off after I flower,” Sabina explained that her pussy was off limits and but her asshole and mouth were full service. She had a flat chest and a body that one might mistake for a boy if you didn’t see the puffy nipples jutting off of her chest.

Agnes mighty tits looked unwieldy and probably gave her back problems they were so huge. Her areolas were the size of, and her nipples were as long as some men’s pinky fingers. She had a tremendous hairy gash between her legs that hid her pussy completely from view. “I’ve had so little action between my own legs my maidenhead will be back up for auction as well,” Agnes cackled.

Jenny’s tits were stringy and odd shaped. They looked like shriveled fruits that had ripened on the vine and were now just hanging down to her lap. Her cunny was patchy and salt and pepper in color. Her pussy lips were fat but not quite as obscene and vulgar as Melisandre’s after Offa’s fist. It was clear they were well used.

“May we sit, Mum?” Jenny asked.

Daenerys thought better of it. Their asses were likely dirty and full of cum.

“You may address me as Your Grace or Your Highness,” Daenerys reminded her she was a Queen.

“Sorry your grace, I did not know,” Jenny looked embarrassed and nodded her head.

“Do not worry, I want to hear your stories,” Daenerys sat upon her great bed and laid back so that she could listen while pleasuring herself if she felt the need.

The women started to tell stories, but they were not what Daenerys was interested in.

“There was this one time a Bravossi Fisherman and his son came to town. They smelled awful of fish, but they must have had quite a haul. They were determined to fuck in every whore house in King’s Landing until they spent it all,” began one but Daenerys explained she wanted to hear something else.

“I want to hear the lewdest and vulgar experience you have had,” Daenerys said as she removed her own gown so that she could touch herself.

“The lewdest experience today, Your Grace?” Agnes laughed that such experiences were so common she couldn’t remember them all.

“If it was the most obscene and shocking thing that ever happened to you, then you would remember,” Daenerys said.

“You mean like the weirdest thing a man has paid to do? One likes to suckle my tits like a baby and have me swaddle him and change his diaper,” Agnes said.

“Is that Old Man Willows from down on Market Street?” Jenny recognized him.

“No, is he into that as well? This is Sherpa the Knife, but you didn’t hear that from me. He’d gut me stem to sternum if he found out I told on him,” Agnes admitted freely with a smile.

“Yes, I want a story along those lines but not so common every whore shares the same one,” Daenerys became frustrated. “I don’t care to hear just what he wanted. I wanted to hear how it happened and the details,” she explained.

“Ah, you want to hear a horny tale?” Jenny was the first to catch on to what was being asked for, and she tried her story.

“I was not always the ravishing beauty you see before you now,” she joked as she indicated her body had wrinkles. “I wasn’t as fair as Sabina, but there was more than one suitor in my village that was after me when I was her age.”

She explained how she grew up in Brindlewood. It was there that the infamous Stark Red wedding was held where most of their noble family was slaughtered by Walder Frey and Roose Bolton.

“It was long before that, though. Walder was a young man when I was a little girl. He wanted me for his bride, but his mother told him he had to marry a woman of station. I snuck off with Walder into the woods and let him do what noblewoman would be too squeamish to do. I sucked his asshole. I licked his balls,” she started to explain all the ways she pleased Walder.

Daenerys stopped her and asked if she understood the request at all. “I want to hear your story while you were a whore that was the lewdest and vulgar. I’ve never met Walder Frey, but I’ve heard he was detestable and had many wives. If you wish to earn a fat purse of gold, this story will not do,” she said.

“My apologies, my queen,” Jenny explained that she was getting to the good part of the story. Walder did marry a noble bride, but he continued to fuck Jenny and many of her friends openly without any discretion. Walder’s mother was not happy, but after Walder’s father died mysteriously he became lord of the Manor, and she held no sway over him.

“It wasn’t long before Walder put a baby in me, and many other girls bellies as well,” she explained.

Daenerys sighed that this was not the story she wanted, so Jenny skipped ahead.

“I’ll leave out the part about how my son and daughter were raised. Walder had thirty daughters, and he liked to play with them all. His bastard sons were raised to work for him in the stables, cleaning out chamber pots, anything that needed to be done,” she explained.

At some point, as Jenny got older Walder simply replaced her with her daughter, who was also pregnant with her own daughter. “Walder had me whipped in the center of town and stripped naked and driven out of the village with nothing along with seven other older women who no longer pleased him,” Jenny explained. Daenerys asked how old she was at that time, and she said twenty years old.

“That isn’t old at all,” Daenerys pointed out.

“It was quite old to Walder. He liked them fresh like Sabina here,” she smirked at Sabina.

She said her son ran from Brindlewood and found her. She had no clothes and no food, so she became a camp follower. “It didn’t matter what army. The Lannisters, the Starks, the Tyrells, the Baratheons,” she listed off noble houses. “Their gold spends the same way, and you can always find work riding the train as a whore,” Jenny explained.

Daenerys repeated that she wanted to know where this story was going.

“My son became my protector and pimp as there were lots of dangers and soldiers often didn’t want to pay for a tumble,” she explained. She skipped the parts about her son getting beaten by soldiers who were far more skilled than he was at fighting.

“One day, this Commander sees my son fighting with a guard over a debt, and he says he wants to train him to fight. My son says he isn’t interested, but the Commander won’t take no for an answer,” she explained. “My son Piebald wouldn’t leave me behind.”

The Commander agreed to hire me as his personal prostitute. “However, his cock don’t work right. He liked to piss up my asshole, and piss in my mouth to get the sensation of having an orgasm because his cock was broken. The Commander liked to watch my son do the same thing to me. I’d fucked my son plenty of times. Sometimes for fun and other times because Walder wanted to watch, but after we started following the Commander, I became his exclusively. He made me his personal latrine in the field. In the morning, at night, I had to remove my clothes, bend over and take a squirt of piss up my dear old ass. Then he would laugh as I squatted and pissed it back out my asshole the same way it came in,” she said.

This did intrigue Daenerys now.

“Well, it turns out my son Piebald was a right terrible warrior and a bit of an idiot as well, so the Commander demotes him to digging ditches,” Jenny explains that once he was of no use to the Commander neither was she. “He turned me over to his troop as a latrine. He said I was not good for anything else and had me tied up and used as a piss hole for the men. My son came to feed and wash me every day, but for about a week the men could use me as they pleased,” Jenny smiled as if that were the punchline to a dirty joke.

“This was the most vulgar and obscene thing that ever happened to you?” Daenerys thought it was a reasonably good attempt.

“Nay,” Jenny said that eventually they passed through Brindlewood again and Walder Frey noticed her son. He purchased both of them from the Commander and had her and her son bound in the stables as a piss bucket. “He tied me into a barrel with a hole in it for dumping chamber pots and pissing directly in my mouth. Up my ass, in my cunt, anywhere you wanted,” she said that lasted for three years.

“You drank only piss and ate only shit for three years?” Daenerys seemed shocked.

“Nay, men would cum all over my face and I’d eat that, I’d eat any old dirty scraps or rotten fruit someone would throw me. Whatever was at hand but no, not for three years,” Jenny admitted. When Daenerys asked her to clarify she said “I continue to eat it. I grew a taste for it and when I am short on coin, I can squat in the street and have my lunch. Men will pay to watch or to take a whizz on my face. It is not so bad once you can conquer your urge to gag. I had no choice in the matter for three years and once you come to terms with what you are it makes it difficult to be anything else,” Jenny shrugged at the truth of her words.

“What happened to Piebald?” she asked.

“He grew to have a taste for it and wouldn’t leave after Walder died is what I was told. I was sold to a pimp about ten years ago who brought me to King’s Landing. Funny thing is, I met my daughter here quite by accident. She was working for the same pimp. I guess that makes sense since he bought girls from Walder that he didn’t want. She is a nice girl. I could bring her by if you’ve an interest,” Jenny smiled.

“I shall let you know,” Dany didn’t intend to invite her daughter. She asked if she resented Walder Frey or any of the men who used her as a piss pot.

“I was angry for a time,” Jenny said thoughtfully. “I should be thankful though because if not for the hard life they gave me I would never have survived after your dragon attack. The entire town’s food stores burned and even Fleabottom’s Brown would be a feast to many. However, to ones like my daughter, who are used to eating shit and drinking our own piss, we were quite fine and me. I can stomach just about anything no matter how rotten but you can’t eat burnt rat meat. You can eat burnt rat shit though,” she smirked.

Daenerys was insulted at the whore’s audacity but realized Jenny was correct that she had burnt the town and all of the food. Tyrion and Samwell were working to bring in food to the hungry survivors, and all of Yara’s ships were trading for more as well.

“You call that a story?” Agnes laughed heartily. She had a much better story to tell, and she promised it would put a smile on Daenerys face and make her pussy tingle.

“I was married once myself,” Agnes explained that she lived on a farm outside the Priory of the Seven in Hag’s Mire which was also in the Riverlands.

“Hah, you look like you are from Hag’s Mire,” Jenny teased Agnes and Agnes shot her a dirty look. “At least, I am not a chamber pot from Brindlewood!” she said.

The two started to argue until their Queen interrupted.

“I’ll skip the part about him promising to love me ever after and where we had a daughter and a son. My daughter was a comely lass but not too bright, and my son was hit in the head by a donkey’s hoof at an early age. He was never quite right, and he couldn’t get it up to save his life,” Agnes imitated a cock with her fist, unable to get erect.

“One day a priest brings by a sister from the local Sept and asks us to take her in. He calls her an apostalate,” she explains.

“An apostate? It means a heretic” Daenerys clarified.

“Yeah, right one of those,” Agnes agreed “Her father had sworn her to the nunnery because she was fucking every boy within three villages. When she got to the Priory rather than accept her fate she began to fuck the local dogs in the kennel because there weren’t any pricks close at hand except old priests and she didn’t have a taste for cunny,” Agnes explained.

The Priest told them they could do anything they liked with the girl. “We lived close to the Sept and supplied them with food. I suppose he thought we wanted her to help work the crops and tend the animals, but I already had two younglings to do that work. He told us we should beat her regularly, she said. The Priest had removed her gowns and brought her naked without as much as shoes. He suggested she live in the barn and be bound at night.

“We did as he said, but she was more trouble than she was worth. I ended up beating her with a whip so much I became aware she liked it. My daughter became curious and found she had a taste for the lash. I have to admit I enjoyed it on my backside as well as long as it wasn’t hard enough to cut the skin. We started whipping each other and playing with each other’s cunny just to past the time. My husband caught us fornicating in the barn instead of scrubbing and scraping and working as we should have been. His punishment was that we’d have to stay out in the barn with the woman 24 hours a day. Now, at first I was happy for the break from hard work, but after a time the ropes binding my hands and being kept in obscene positions became very cumbersome. My daughter had great boulder-sized tits like mine, and I’ve made coin as a wet-nurse since I was her age. When our cow died, I began to express milk years earlier, and my husband saw no reason to change that. Instead of allowing me to milk my own teats by hand. It was quite pleasurable and something I could do while at my kitchen table. While we were in the barn, my husband, the right bastard, sent my son to milk me like a cow on all fours. I thought it was right funny and began to moo and we made a game of it,” Agnes slapped her knee as she described her son squeezing her tits over a milk bucket like a cow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.