How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I looked up at Joe who was grinning down at me, his cock hard and sticking out like a flag pole.

“I will need some lubrication up there. I don’t want to be torn up. And some socks on Dean’s paws. I don’t want to have to explain dog scratches again to my husband. Again.”

“Lubrication?” Joe mused. “I’ve got engine oil but I don’t want that on my cock and it wouldn’t be good for dean’s. He would want to lick it clean after he’s fucked you.”

“I need something or its not going to happen,” I said. “He will rip me apart up there.”

There was a pause. Then: “I know. Dog shampoo. It’s very oily and not harmful to animals.” Joe was already to get some.

I thought to myself, “And hopefully not harmful to humans.”

“What about the socks for the dog’s paws?” I asked.

“I’ve got some car covers. I’ll drape one of those over your back. They’re thick.” Joe called.

“Stop worrying, Bitch,” called out Benny. “Shut the f—k up. Kneel like a good doggie slut and enjoy. I’ll help you with the cover, Joe.”

As he moved away I got a hard stinging slap on my rear.

The dog now went for my ass and his tongue was once again attacking my pussy. God, it felt so good.

I felt the cover go on my back at a finger poking into my ass hole. The finger was removed. Something wet was being applied to the hole. I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart. More liquid. Finger in my ass. Two, three and FOUR!. Moving ina and out. More liquid. Started to feel good.

Fingers out.

She’s ready,” said Joe. “Hold the dog, Benny. Let me try the hole first”

I felt the end of a cock at my pussy and it slowly went in. Mmm. I purred like a cat.

“God, she’s wet.”

I felt Joe’s hands groping and squeezing my tits.

“You’ve got a pair of the best tits in the world, darling,” Joe said.

“A shame I have to pull ot but I nearly came it felt so good. Now for the other hole.”

Joe’s cock pulled out and them it was at my ass hole and it slipped inside and up very easily. He started fucking me, slowly and gently at first. Then harder and faster.

I grunted as I felt myself cumming. My tits got squeezed harder.

I came at the same time Joe’s cock erupted inside me. I heard myself cry out and then it was over. Joe pulled out.

Then a weight landed upon my back. A wet tongue was at my neck. A beast was panting at my ears. Dean was making me his bitch.

I felt his cock stabbing around my sex.

“move your ass down, bitch,” instructed Joe. I did. My heart was beating fast and my excitement grew and grew.

I could feel the dog’s cock and Joe I knew was guiding it in. Then it was at my anal opening. Stabbing at it and then it happene.

DEAN’S COCK WAS INSIDE MY ASS!!!! I had a dog fucking my ass.

This was brutal. No slow adjustment. No pause. Just plain fucking. My asshole was being pounded by a boney cock that was getting bigger by the second abd Dean was showing no mercy.

It was pistoning inside me in and out, in and out with ever increasing speed. My body was shaking, the dog’s paws were getting tighter and tighter as thew wrapped them selves around my waist. My body responded to the attack by moving back at the same speed to feel that now huge cock plunge further into me. And the narrow passage was getting oil – Dean’s pre-cum. It kept shooting out in little spurts making the passage even more easy for his weapon to shunt with ever increasing speed and less friction inside his human bitch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.