How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

We didn’t wait for Benny and allowed the middle-aged friendly looking maitre de to a booth. As it was well after eight the restaurant was fairly quiet but I noticed I still sparked some attention as I walked down to our table. I wondered if anyone could tell I had been well fucked by a dog?

The maitre de waited for me to sit down and I could see him looking down at my breasts, hoping for a look at a nipple that might come exposed as I sat. He blushed when he noticed me looking. I smiled and gave him a small pout kiss with my lips and he almost chocked as he gave us the menus. Throughout the evening he was very attentive as was our young male waiter!

I won’t bore you with the details of the meal, except it was very good. When we had finished, Benny got up and left leaving Freddie to pay the bill. When we got into the foyer Benny was waiting for us.

We walked back to the van and Freddie took Jasper for a short walk to let Jasper do his business.

I got into the van back into one of the rear seats and Benny climbed into the driving seat. Jasper went to sleep in the back with the boxes of supplies. It was then Benny announced we were going to do a slight detour and hoped I didn’t mind.

I shrugged.

“We’re going to visit a friend of mine,” Benny explained. “His name is Joe and would have joined us tomorrow but he had promised his wife to spend the weekend at her mother’s. Poor bastard. That’s who I was calling. He’s slipped his wife a double dose of her sleeping pill and she’s out for the count.”

He paused.

“And... ?” I motioned to him to explain more.

Freddie answered for him.

“Joe’s got a German Shep,” he said, “that his wife doesn’t know likes fucking lovely ladies like you. Benny thought it would be nice if you met with him to further your education.”

“My education?”

“Yea,” said Benny, “The dog, Dean, has a small knot. Perfect for your ass.”

“My ass!”

Damn. My puss immediately started to twitch. I said nothing, but the further we drove on I started to re-examine myself.

What had I become in the last few hours? I was a slut. I have been a slut for years. An unfaithful wife. Now I had given myself to a dog. Twice. I had done it willingly and had instigated it. It was why I was here with two strangers. I had doggie sperm still up inside my vagina. As I thought of this my legs involuntarily squeezed together, feeling the wetness in my cunt. I was more than a slut now. I was a dog slut! Bestiality. A subject so taboo the majority of people in the world would be sickened to delve into it. If my family and friends found out I was a slut for dog cock I would be shunned. I took a deep breath.

“Stop.” I said. “I don’t want to do this.” A voice in my head. “Liar. You do want to do it. You LOVED the two previous matings. You want more doggie sex. Much more.”

The van didn’t stop. Benny made no comment. He just kept driving.

Freddie said, “We’re nearly there now.”

“Didn’t you hear what I just said?” I queried, angrily.

“Yep,” said Freddie. “Personally, I don’t believe you. And you have no say in it. We do what we like with you, except for the two pre-conditions, no scat and no extreme pain. By coming here you have submitted to us. We own you. However, if you decide to end it you can. But it’s a quick goodbye and go and don’t ever come back. So shut the f---k up and enjoy what is going to happen to you. You’re a Posh Slut and a a dirty, filthy dog whore. What are you?”

I hesitated.

“Say it! “Freddie commanded.

I gulped but unashamedly my belly started quivering inside me with excitement.

“I’m a posh slut and a dirty filthy dog whore.” I said. Then I added, “Sorry. I just got scared. I don’t want my ass torn apart. It won’t be any use to you if it is. Please use some lubricant. Sorry. I’ll do it. I want to do it.”

The van stopped.

“We’re here,” said Benny.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.