How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

The boys had ‘poshed’ themselves up, too. We first went to Publix and bought things to eat. Whilst there Freddie and Bennie asked my opinion on bananas, cucumbers and sticks of celery. Especially the bananas. I smilingly checked them for firmness and size.

The next stop was some booze and they were surprised when I told them I only drank wine. I selected a Riesling and noted the cases of beer they bought. Then we went to dinner. They asked my preference and I thought if this was going to be my last good meal for the next 48 hours it had better have some substance. I said I would like a steak.

I was in the back seat of their van and Jasper was right in the back on the floor with the supplies. It was then he decided to get up and scramble his way forward into my lap.

At first he was quiet although he did lick my face. Then he started to get excited and scrambled down onto the floor and squeezed himself between my legs.

“No,” I scolded him but as his tongue had now managed to sweep aside my panties and was now delving into my pussy it was only half hearted. Then I gave in to the exciting sensations and even pulled my skirt up, slid my left leg onto the seat and pulled my panties aside to give the naughty dog better access.

“Oh, God!” I cried as an orgasm hit me.

“He wants to fuck you,” said Freddie, who was in the front passenger seat and was now looking at us with a huge, evil smile on his face.

“He can’t,” I protested. “Not now.”

“You’re now his bitch, Laura,” piped up Bennie. “We’re here at the restaurant. I’ll pull over here away from the other cars. No one will see.”

And he did just that.

“Laura,” said Freddie sternly. “You are now Jasper’s bitch, as you will be with the other two rotties. When any of them want you, you have to comply. They own you. They have first claim on you. Not us guys. Get in the back. Pull your skirt up, remove your panties, if you’re wearing any, and drape yourself over one of the booze boxes.” With very naughty excitement I did just that. I slipped my panties off. I obeyed completely.

Jasper followed me. I briefly wondered how many other ‘ladies’ the dog had screwed in the back of this van?

I had barely got into position and he was on me. His weight pushing me down hard onto the boxes.

Jasper, in his excitement was jabbing all over my now exposed bottom but not going anywhere near my puss.

“He keeps missing.” I complained. As he jumped off me, licked my cunt, and popped up onto my back again humping like crazy for the third time.

“Put your arm and hand under your body and try and grasp his cock and then guide it into you,” instructed Freddie.

That was easier said than done but after two or three attempts I managed it and place his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

With a hard shove it was inside me and Jasper pummeled me like a wild bucking horse.

A horse? Now there’s a thought! But that sped away as fast as it had entered my mind as my body was pummelled by the beast above and inside me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.