How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Jasper bounded straight between my open legs. His snout touched the lips of my pussy before his tongue attacked it. My hands instinctively went to either side of his head as I was at first concerned his teeth might want to take a nip of me. The sheer force of his rough tongue that sought and found my clitoris took me by surprise and it went further inside me more than any human one had.

Jasper’s tongue was a sexual weapon in itself. I found myself quickly climaxing and I heard myself moaning. This was further made even more intense when a pair of hands started kneading at my breasts. It was Benny who was behind the chair.

“You have a magnificent pair of breasts, darling,” he said. His head was nuzzling at my neck and giving me little nips that I hoped would not show up. However, it all felt so good I was not going to stop him.

I lost count of the number of mini orgasms I had before Jasper stopped and moved away. Then he stepped forward and planted his front paws on my legs and his face was level with mine. His tongue snaked out and gave me a slap against my own lips and his owner, Freddie pulled him off.

“He wants you now, Laura. Get on the floor over the blanket. Make yourself comfortable on the cushions and keep your legs together.” Freddie instructed.

With my heart hammering against my chest I said, “Oh yes. Oh yes.” I did exactly as instructed and assumed the doggie position I had been accustomed to with my human matings. This one was so different. I even lowered my head as a mark I was going to give myself to a non-human. Submitting. The ultimate submission – to a beast – an animal – a dog!

“Tell me what you want Jasper to do to you?” Freddie’s voice betrayed his excitement.

Benny was now standing alongside of me.

“I want him to fuck me,” I replied, softly.

“Cant’ hear you, Laura,” Freddie chided me.

“Louder, Laura,” instructed Benny.

“Fuck me, Jasper!” I said louder. “Fuck me! Please fuck me!”

Then I felt a weight upon my back. I was actually being mounted by a dog!

A pair of paws dropped around my sides and just behind my breasts. Then I felt something touching my rear and instantly the dog started to hump. I could feel the dog’s cock. Initially against the top of my legs then a human hand. Freddie was there and he was going to guide him into me. A dog cock was going to go inside me.

It did!

Oh my God!!

I had imagined what it was going to be like but I was still not prepared for it. I had even had a small climax as soon as I felt Jasper mount me. When that cock shot into me and the force and the shockingly fast thrusting in and out was nothing what I had expected. I came immediately. Huge! If it was possible to add to the feeling of complete dominance by an animal it was when I felt those front paws grip me tightly around my waist. They even managed to pull me even further onto a cock that was growing so big inside my body.

I screamed and screamed. I was told afterwards by the boys that they were worried I was being hurt but if I was they couldn’t have done anything about it.

That cock was fucking me like nothing before. Hammering in and out of me fast and furious. I was loving it and I heard myself urging the dog on.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” I yelled.

I felt hot spurts shooting up me and I thought Jasper was cumming but I discovered later it was his pre-cum, his lubrication, oiling up the passageway, making it easier for the dog to continue his wicked plunging in and out of me and not tearing up my flesh.

It was glorious.

Now that I’d got used to the speed and ferocity of his fucking I found my self urging him on. I wanted to feel some pain, not terrible vicious pain but just enough to make me wince. That would send me over the edge and my body started to move backwards as he thrust forward. We really got a rhythm going. Ten I felt something hard against my pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.