How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I had to wake a full week before Dave called. I was almost out of my mind.

Remember, those days no Internet!

“Well,” I said. “You took your time. Good news, I hope?”

I can be bitchy.

“Very good news if you can make this Friday, Saturday and Sunday?”

“I think so. No wait. I have a meeting on Friday and Saturday morning. Damn. Why? What had you planned?

“It’s been harder than I thought. It’s a very closed society but I put feelers out and got a call this morning. A k9 meting was arranged with five guys, a woman and three dogs.”

“Three dogs?!” I exclaimed. “I would have shared them with this woman?”

“No.” Said Dave. Pause. “I proposed you would take her place. She cried off.”

I was silent for a full minute thinking this over. I was scared. Very scared But...

“Are you still there... ?” Dave sounded anxious.

Finally I spoke. “Where is this taking place?”

Dave told me. I was familiar with it. Half a dozen cabins for rent on a lake. And only half an hour’s drive from where my meeting.

“All right then,” I said, hearing an audible sigh of relief. What the hell had he told them about me? “Remember, I can’t get there until Saturday afternoon.

“That’ll be OK. There will only be two of the guys and one dog there on Friday evening. The rest arrive on Saturday and that includes me. So, six horny guys and three horny dogs. Doesn’t that make you horny, too?”

“The three dogs is making me panic. One dog OK but three? They know I have never been with a dog before?”

“Not quite.”

“What did you tell them?”

“All the things you have done. You are very experienced swinger. Love gangbangs. No holes barred. When I told the organiser you took two guys in your ass and one in your puss he was very impressed. He can’t wait to see and take part in that. I told them you were beautiful and he said the girl who cried off was a fat cow with a face and tits to match.”

“You haven’t answered my question? You did tell him I have never mated with a dog before?”

“Sorry. I had to lie. Told him you were the complete dog slut. I had to. Otherwise it was a no go.”

“F---- you, Dave!” I shouted.

“Darling, I know you. You’ll love it. I was banking on you going their on Friday night and getting used to the one dog. Sorry.”

I was very angry but I took the directions and number of the cabin. Now I had to come up with a story to tell hubby. He knew about the meeting but the additional days I had to think of something convincing.

I called my friend, Sally.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.