How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I screamed!

The dog then grabbed my waist with his big paws and I felt his nails clawing into me.

I screamed again and tried to get him off me. Bullion was not having this.

The dog had smelt the sex upon my body. The semen that was leaking from both my orifices. And to him I was a bitch in heat.

He started to hump me and he lunged hard against me with such force I tumbled to my knees. It was just what the brute wanted and he was up on my back.

I screamed and screamed.

Bullion was humping wildly now and I felt his cock getting harder and harder pummelling against my ass. I fought furiously to get away from him fearing he was going to get into me. The thought what was going to happen hit my brain just as I heard voices and hands and bodies were around me pulling at the Golden Retriever resulting in even more pain from scratches across my waist as he finally released me.

There was much concern from everyone especially Bullion’s owner, Ken. He buzzed and fussed around me apologizing over and over. Dave squeezed himself beside me in the shower, washing me tenderly, especially all the scratches, some quite deep and bleeding from the dog’s claws.

When this was done I was laid carefully as if I was a china doll upon the bed and first aid was applied to my wounds.

Ken admitted this was not the first time Bullion had attempted this but it definitely would be the last. The dog had even tried to hump his wife! She said if it happened again the dog would be horse meat! Bullion was going to be fixed immediately.

I said nothing as I was still very shaken but gave a nod and a little smile.

Everyone said their goodbyes and Ken hoped we could meet again. I made no commtiment.

Alone in Dave’s car as he drove me back to mine he kept asking me if I was OK and I just nodded. Nothing else was said. When he dropped me off he told me to give him a ring during the week when I felt up to it. Again I just nodded.

I got into my car and drove home wondering what I was going to tell my husband about the scratches and Band Aids I was wearing. I concocted a story in my mind that was shocking enough to be believable. And my mind was playing out what really had happened over and over again and what would have happened if I hadn’t been rescued. My feelings were odd and shocking. I shook them off.

When I got home I told my hubby the business meeting was a success and when it was finished the other people there, all men, went down in the cabin to smoke and play cards. Hubby knows I hate cigarette and cigar smoke, it makes me feel sick, so when I said I decided to go for a swim as it was a nice day and the water looked inviting, he nodded. He wasn’t at all shocked when I said I took my clothes of and swam nude. He even commented that the guys there had missed a treat. I playfully slapped him. I then said there was some rocks I swam too and I was going to sunbathe on them.

“Unfortunately,” I said, “I didn’t realize the rocks were slippery with sea weed and I fell down on them when I was trying to hoist myself up from the sea. I got plenty of scratches for my pains but nothing serious. The salt water stung though.”

Hubby just shook his head and didn’t even ask to look at them.

Pretty good story, eh?

That night laying in my bed I replayed the events of the afternoon but the incident with Bullion was utmost in my life. The dog had almost got his cock inside me and would have done if I hadn’t been rescued.

What would it have felt like?

My fingers strayed to my pussy and it was very wet.

I had witnessed dogs rutting wildly in parks and even along the road near our house. And it always had fascinated me when they got tied up back to back and the bitch, that was in heat, when the knotty part of the male’s cock had gone down enough to release itself, was ready to be mated again and again by the other excited dogs.

When I was being gang banged I imagined often I was that dog bitch and I loved being on all fours just like her being used over and over again.

What would it feel like, however, if I was to be used by real dogs?

It was at that moment I wished I hadn’t been rescued. I wished Bullion had buried his cock into me and tried to tie me to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.