How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Dave made me clean up his slimy cock and I had enough strength to do that. His black cock was shiny and I knew he would be ready to fuck me again fairly soon. Even when flaccid as it was now it was still a wonderful weapon and I even felt it start to harden as I sucked on the stick of licorice.

He loved an audience where he could show his sexual prowess and manhood and even with his cock in my mouth he started undoing my bonds.

As soon as I was released he turned me over and fucked me dogie style – first in my pussy and then in my ass. He grabbed and squeezed my breasts as he pumped me and then with me moaning and groaning he pulled out, turned me over and came over my tits and then my face.

A flash of a camera and this moment is there as a record for you.

This action had Ken’s crew ready for more and I didn’t complain as they took me singularly and together. A cock sawing in and out of my pussy and another in my ass is my favorite playtime.

Unfortunately all good things must cum (pun intended) to an end and the exquisite feeling of being able to please all these men and submitting myself to pleasures most of my friends will never experience came (pun intended again) to an end.

I didn’t want to admit it but I was exhausted too and I took the chance to lay on the bed with my eyes shut whilst they lined up to go into the tiny shower and clean up.

I must have drifted off to sleep as I found my self alone when I opened my eyes. I stretched, yawned and slowly climbed off the bed. I started to walk to the shower when I heard a noise behind me. I took no notice thinking it was one of the men and although I jumped a little when I felt a wet tongue attack my cunt and ass hole I giggled. It was then I turned my head to find no one there. It was only when I bent my head to find it was a dog. Bullion. The Golden Retriever!

To be continued

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.