How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

“Then do it,” said Dave and before I could protest more he stuffed his big cock down my throat. I loved doing that to Dave. I have sucked on his big black dick and deep throated him down to his balls more times than he has put it anywhere else into my body. And he has enjoyed all my orifices more than anyone else in the world. I worship that cock and even talk to it. I pet it. I lick it. If I could eat it I would. But I could never hurt it. It was my magic wand. When he waved it at me he could do anything he wanted to me. And he did. I have never said ‘No’ to anything he asked me and he respected my problem with intense pain, and utter revulsion with scat.

My pussy was very wet and even though I have a tight love canal, made even tighter by the two cocks in the next door passage, Mike achieved his mission. A mission that was not impossible! I now had four cocks inside me at the same time!! Mmmm.

What a slut. And I loved being one.

Then they started moving.

Oh my goodness. I lost my mind to the delightful sensations running through my body. Trussed up like a pig and being used like this brought out my submissive side that is at odds with my normal professional side the majority of people I meet see.

I lost count of the mini orgasms I was having and my moans and groans were muffled by Dave’s cock shunting inside my mouth whilst the other three were sawing away inside my nether reasons. Cunt (1) and ass (2)!

I strained at the bonds holding my arms. I wanted to flay them out and strike the bed I was upon. It would have helped achieve the release my body was longing for. It was going to come but I needed it now, except when I did achieve it, it was going to be mind blowing.

It was! Dave said he saw my eyes bulging and thought they were going to burst out of their sockets.

He took his cock from my mouth allowing me to scream as he blasted his cum all over my face. Seconds later I felt cum spurting into my ass and cunt. It wasn’t exactly all at the same time but near enough and it gave me additional orgasms even if they weren’t as big as the first one.

As soon as the men had released their seed into me they pulled out and I was pleased to see they were not completely spent by their actions. Even so their flopping on the bed, seats and floor appeared they had run a mile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.