How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Now the following is an abridged version of the action that followed.

Dave emptied out his bag of goodies on the bed.

Ropes. Handcuffs. Ball gag. Deep throat gag. Vibrators. Dildos. Butt plug. Blindfold. Oil. Ky Jelly.

I was about to start to take my clothes off but Dave stopped me.

“Did I tell you to take your clothes off?” he shouted at me.

I jumped off the bed shaking my head. We both loved playing this game. I could see some surprise on Mike’s face.

“Get down on your knees and ask Mike, Ken and Stu if you can suck their cocks.”

I did as he said. Kneeling in front of the three men I asked them almost pleadingly if they would kindly take their dick out of their pants and allow me to suck on it.

All three dropped their trousers and underpants and three pale white/ pink cocks of varying size and hardness were pointed at my face.

I chose the center one, that belonged to our host, Ken, because I could hold the other two with my hands, fondling them with squeezes and strokes whilst wrapping my lips around the other one. I would then suck on it and slowly push it further down into my throat. As I expected it grew and became more firm and erect as a soldier. When Ken started to gasp and squirm I stopped turning my full attention to Mike’s and fondling his balls. Within seconds my second cock was hard and extended and I deep throated it right down until his balls were pressed against my lips and he was almost crying.

Stu was already stroking his cock and it was nice and firm when he got the Laura love licking treatment.

As you probably can gather I adore sucking cock and I can deep throat the longest and fattest one without any breathing difficulty or gagging. It is only when I am surprised by a sudden explosion of cum that I might gag and that is rare. I try hard not to let that happen unless told otherwise. I am a very obedient slut.

I continued my sucking of the three cocks trying to devote equal time. In the meantime Dave had divested himself of all his clothes and his manhood proudly beat his white competitors. Dave also expertly removed all of my jewelry including the studs to my earrings and never losing them. Unnoticed he hid my jewels. Dave was always very careful.

Then it was my turn to take my clothes off and I performed that role slowly but threw my clothes as a slut would untidily into the far corner of the cabin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.