How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I couldn’t eat then but would have to wait until the main event of the afternoon was finished. I had taken an enema after my last meal the night before and another one early in the morning. Dave had told me that particular hole would be getting a special workout. It was also the first time I was going to attempt a double anal. I was excited at that but a little worried as I have a low tolerance to pain. I cannot abide nipple clamps as I am too tender and sensitive there. I had been practicing with two medium sized dildos and was reasonably sure I would manage it.

The boat owner, Ken, was a middle aged slightly overweight man with a medium bushy black beard and he would not have looked out of place in a pirate movie. His two partners were younger, one I guessed around thirty and slim, shaven, tall and athletic looking. He had long light brown hair that was tied together at the back of his head in a bow with elastic bands. He was introduced to me as Stu. The other man was a little younger, shorter and light brown complexion. He had a small mustache and was extraordinarily handsome. His name was Mike. I knew I would melt in his arms.

So I was looking forward to the afternoon’s sexual romp with much enthusiasm.

After the men had eaten and the small talk had finished the boat cast off and we off we went.

It was only a short trip and we anchored in a secluded spot. I wondered how many women had been brought here.

I had been shown the cabin that housed the bed that took up most of the room being King sized. It had been stripped off down to a thick dark blue blanket that had been placed there just for the purpose of sex. It did not match the plump yellow pillows.

Dave had placed his bag if goodies in the room and he led the way. No one spoke and my heart was beating loud I was sure it could be heard. Thankfully no one had asked me about my private life. Dave had probably told them not to ask as any answers would be sparse and lies.

I hated it when anyone asked me what a beautiful lady was doing in a situation like this. I always answered, “For my pleasure.”

Dave had told them when it came to sex I am very, very submissive and I liked being “made” to do the nasty and liked being called “filthy slut”, etc. I also like bondage and Dave had brought along a number of items and toys to get the party going.

I have to add Dave was also a part time professional wrestler and I was in good and trusted hands if things got too rough. We also had a secret safe word and a visual series of eye blinks I could use if I was in distress. I had never had to use them.

When we were all in the room with me sitting ladylike on the bed Dave went through the rules again. Anything was permissible except scat and extreme pain.

The dog, Bullion, was left on the deck and Ken said he was an excellent watch dog. If anyone came too close he would bark and growl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.