Helpful Housewife - Cover

Helpful Housewife

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mandy "entertains" husband's friends and family, desperate to get pregnant. She meets a Polynesian guy and the couple decide to go there and explore the sexual customs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Interracial   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

PART 4

Mandy was getting restless. With mom Leilani at home all the time, little Leilani didn’t need her as much. After looking for a while she found a job at a residential facility for seniors. A gal friend of hers was the manager and was having difficulty filling a part-time position on the overnight shift. There wasn’t a lot to do usually so she could get some reading done and even work on her erotic novel based loosely on her sex life. She considered titling it “Fifty Shades Of Flesh”, in deference to a greatly understated count of the cocks she’d fucked.

There were predominantly men at this facility and they were very pleased to have an attractive woman around. There was a flurry of unnecessary requests for assistance so they could get individual attention, but that settled down after a bit.

She noticed some late night room-to-room traffic, particularly for one woman in her sixties who had a variety of visitors. Her friend laughed when Mandy mentioned it, “They’re just older, not dead. Adults can do what they want as long as it doesn’t bother others. If it’s who I think it is, my suspicion is that she’s earning extra spending money.”

A couple of the men were night owls and liked to visit with her when they couldn’t sleep. One of them, Roger, a spry sixty-five-year old, had been a magazine editor. When she discovered that he was open-minded and non-judgmental, Mandy gradually revealed her writing project.

Roger loved it! Exercising his professional skills and reading his favorite kind of material was great. Plus, talking about it with an attractive, sexy, younger woman put zest in his life.

When Roger realized that her book was quite autobiographical, he began asking pointed questions. In addition, he subtly mentioned that he had been celibate for a number of years and was frustrated by that since the plumbing still worked.

Remembering the older men she had fucked, and how satisfying they had generally been, she decided to be at least benevolent.

With mutual interest, it didn’t take long before Mandy was in Roger’s room and they were checking out each other’s bodies. He was delighted with her ample tits since his late wife’s had barely made b-cup after several pregnancies.

Mandy made an interesting discovery in Roger’s pajama bottoms. While the six-inch length wasn’t remarkable, his cock’s shape was different than any she had encountered. It had a conical shape, very wide at the base and tapering to a fairly small head. She was very curious how it would feel. It was quite different in her mouth.

Roger exclaimed as her lips slipped over his shaft, “Oh my God! That is wonderful! I didn’t know it could be so good.”

His response was so enthusiastic that Mandy pulled back and asked, “Haven’t you ever had that before?”

“No! My wife wouldn’t do anything but plain intercourse. I was never with anyone else either.”

Mandy smiled, “Well, you have a lot to explore, and I’m just the one to explore with.” She went back to her oral task and took a nice dose of semen which she swallowed. That was all the time away from work she could take for that night.

On succeeding nights Roger was introduced to eating pussy as well. His enthusiasm reminded her of Billy, the virgin she had broken in some years earlier. Yet this man had been married for almost forty years.

Speaking of Billy, she’d heard from him recently. He was married but the bride had been a virgin and he wanted Mandy to teach her how to fuck like he remembered. She’d arrange that later.

Finally, it was time for the consummation. To make it an unhurried occasion, Roger got a hotel room on a day she didn’t work. After a nice dinner, both were eager for “dessert”.

Mandy suggested they shower together which always helped the mood for her. After drying each other off they slipped into the bed. A bit of mutual oral stimulation had Roger’s rod ready. Mandy chose to put him on his back and let him clearly see her take his cock inside for the first time.

She’d been fucked by Philip that afternoon so she was nicely lubed and his pointed head separated her pussy lips easily. By the time she took all of it in her labia were very stretched. Some hip rotations and thrusts felt really good but got Roger off surprisingly quickly. He was apologetic.

“Don’t be. It is a compliment that my pussy is so exciting. Let’s make out and play around and the next go will be longer.”

Roger commented, “I never had a ‘next go’ with my wife. It was always ‘one and done’. You are wonderful.”

Mandy was in the classic position this time and enjoyed the expressions on Roger’s face as much as the thrusts and nipple sucks he administered. He was so proud of the orgasm he gave her, even more than his own. His late wife rarely climaxed.

Finally, they left the hotel and she dropped him off at the residence. “See you tomorrow night.”

In bed with Phillip, Mandy recounted her evening. Of course her husband was balls deep in Roger’s cum as she talked. She felt really good about bringing happiness to the nice older man. Phillip told her he was so glad to be married to such a caring and sexy woman. He was proud of her.

Many nights from then on Mandy found a little time to slip into Roger’s room for a fuck. They weren’t as leisurely as the first time but he got better at satisfying her more quickly too. For his birthday, though, he would check out and they would go back to the hotel of their “honeymoon” but planned to stay all night.

Roger had never met Phillip but had read and heard the stories about Mandy’s many adventures. He was pushing hard to make up for lost time and suggested that Phillip join them for a while so he could experience a MFM threesome. Mandy quizzed him about this request. Was he sure he could handle it?

His response was, “I’ve read many stories about wife-sharing and threesomes and I’ve wanted to try it for decades. When will I get a better chance than with you?”

She agreed and set it up. Phillip loved seeing his hot wife in action and a new guy made it all the more interesting. He wanted to see this unusual cock too.

When they all got naked, Roger was obviously fascinated to see Phillips’s body. He couldn’t contain himself and mentioned how different their cocks looked. Mandy replied that his was indeed different than most of the ones she had experienced but she really enjoyed it nonetheless.

Phillip asked if he could touch it. Roger smiled and said that he wanted the same privilege. Mandy loved watching them touch each other. After a few minutes of mutual exploration, she said that there were some other things to do with hard penises and she was anxious to do them.

Mandy suggested that her husband copulate with her first since he was familiar with this scene. She was in the classic position and gestured Roger closer so she could suck and fondle his parts as he watched her husband thrusting between her legs.

Phillip groaned his ejaculation and pulled out. Mandy’s pussy was pink and open and lined with white cream. Roger was hard as a rock at this completely erotic sight. He knelt between her spread thighs and slowly pushed his pointed cock head into the slippery socket. It went in easily, all the way on the first stroke.

Mandy looked him in the eye as he began stroking, “Do you like sliding in another man’s seed? It feels silky and sexy, doesn’t it? You feel so good in there, you know. I like feeling your cock in my husband’s stuff. I want you to put yours in me too. Then my husband will fuck me again in your juice.” He blasted off.

They each fucked her twice and Phillip left. Roger happily gave her his all in the morning before they checked out and she took him back to the residence. Mandy went home a happy woman, having brought joy to two men.

She conferred with her husband and decided it was time to push the fledgling Roger out of the nest. Time for him to make his own life. As a start he was fixed up with GF who reported that he was a lot of fun.

Speaking of GF, her apartment lease was ending and, since she spent so much time at their place anyway, most often in Tamils’ bed, could she live with them somehow. Phillip and Mandy’s apartment was full up but they figured out, with GF’s contribution, that a whole house was affordable.

Speaking of GF, she and Tamil were bonding. Apart from the occasional outside fling like Roger, and of course “family times” with Phillip and Tom, Tamil was her partner. A short-haired dishwater blond, she wasn’t as physically attractive as Mandy. Plainer of face, stockier of build, droopier of bust, her sparkling personality and unabashed enthusiasm for coitus made her attractive to most men once they got beyond the surface.

To Tamil, almost ten years her junior, she was a pale-skinned version of his mother and aunts, women who he lusted for. Since she embodied his cultural view of sex so nicely, even having greatly enjoyed a Celebration, she would be an excellent mate. A bonus was that marriage to her would ease citizenship as well.

His long-term plans were a return to his island as a public servant, the best kind of job available there. A US degree would command the best salary, and an American bond-mate would give him considerable status.

They discussed marriage and the rascally GF said she was considering the strategy for pregnancy that Leilani had used, a sort of pecker roulette in the “family”. It was time for her to start a family so was he still interested? Tamil agreed and plans were made. Word was sent to the island so a family representative could attend. It would take a couple of months to make those arrangements.

A nice four-bedroom house with an in-ground pool and a secluded yard was located in their price range. Everyone was thrilled. They could move in before Tamil and GF’s wedding so it could be held in the yard.

PART 5

In the meantime, Mandy had an unexpected opportunity. You may remember Billy, the young virgin that Mandy educated during her more promiscuous days. He’d married a young woman from church, also a virgin from holding herself backfor marriage.

Their honeymoon was a disaster. She was scared and guilt-ridden while he had thought all women fucked like Mandy. Both were disappointed and sought professional help. Their conservative minister was no help, telling the bride to be “obedient to her husband” instead of “enjoy God’s gift”.

In desperation, Billy called Mandy who arranged to meet with them. She spent time alone with Debi, the bride, to establish some rapport. Having long ago come from a similar background, Mandy could guide the young woman’s thoughts in an empathetic way.

Later she called Billy, “I think I can help get her to enjoy sex but you both have to agree to do whatever I say. This may involve her having intercourse with other men so you must be OK with that.”

Billy said he’s have to think about it and would have an answer the next day. This was not what he expected.

He agreed however, figuring he’d been with other women, so fair is fair, especially if it saved their marriage.

Mandy first had several meetings with the young woman to develop more trust and to better understand her feelings and concerns. Looking up some Bible verses that supported happy lovemaking was a good start. Then Mandy revealed some of her own path, toning down the details for now. Debi did know that this older woman was the first one to have intercourse with her husband and was baffled how a married woman could do such a thing and not be ashamed and sinful.

Mandy explained that her husband knew and approved, therefore it was not “adultery” since no cheating or deception was involved. There were several instances in the Bible where men had shared their wives. It was done for a good purpose so was really a blessing for all involved.

Debi was struggling with this radical change in thinking about sex. She was much brighter than Billy so Mandy gave her some psychology articles to read as well. They presented the idea that sex was a basic and necessary part of our lives and emotional well-being, like eating and sleeping, and can simply be enjoyed for what it is.

Mandy carefully explained the crucial difference that love makes. “Having sex with Billy, and the many other men I’ve done it with, has usually been “good” and I enjoyed it. But doing basically the same thing with Phillip is ‘great’ because I love him. I can’t describe the difference; you have to feel it.”

The next step was the most difficult, going from words to action. So the question was posed, “Your husband really appreciates what I taught him about pleasing a woman. Would you take lessons from an older and experienced man?”

Debi was taken aback by the request, “But I’m married! Billy would never allow that!”

Mandy swiftly countered, “Billy does not own you. You are still in charge of your own body. Besides that, I think you’d better ask him.”

The next day they met again. Debi was subdued, “I asked him what you said. I couldn’t believe he thought it might be good for me. He reminded me that it hadn’t hurt your marriage to have sex with him. But I’m scared, to be honest.”

Mandy put her arms around the young woman who was trembling. “I’m sure you are. This is new territory for you. If you are brave enough to go ahead I can promise that nothing will happen without your consent and at your pace. My husband is a very kind man and I will be there, or nearby. Your preference.”

Wiping away her tears, Debi asked, “When do we start?”

“Can you stay over tonight? It’s best to not delay such a decision. Call Billy and then help me with supper.”

Alerted by a text message, Phillip brought a bouquet of flowers for Debi. They had some wine, something she was not used to but liked, while they talked. Phillip knew how to build rapport and had been briefed by Mandy in case her plan moved forward.

Debi was a slight thing. Long medium brown hair surrounding a round face with dark brown eyes. She wore no makeup. Her clothing revealed little about her shape. She was shy, seldom making eye contact and her voice was too soft. Clearly a case of weak self-image.

Phillip asked many questions to keep her talking and opening up. She loved the attention from the two adults who complimented her whenever possible. This acceptance and praise did bring her gaze up and made her voice stronger.

After dinner and some more wine, she was loosening up. But would it be enough to get her naked with a strange man who was not her husband? Probably not all at once. What would the first step be. Mandy knew that getting some clothes off was always a good one.

The house had a pool and everyone else had been shooed away for a while. Mandy asked, “Have you ever been skinny-dipping?”

“What’s that?” came the innocent reply.

“Swimming without a suit. It’s great fun. Kind of like Adam and Eve. The pool water is warm. Let’s try it!”

She followed them out to the dimly lit back yard. Phillip had left the lights down low on purpose.

“Last one in is a rotten egg,” exclaimed Phillip and began quickly taking off his clothes. Seeing Mandy follow suit made it easier for her to disrobe too. She quickly slipped into the water. “Oooo,” she said, “It does feel good.”

They swam around for a while, then Phillip got playful. He stepped out of the pool and gave her a full frontal shot as he dived back in, splashing them. Mandy did the same. Seeing their obvious comfort with nudity she tried it. It gave her a little thrill to be naked in front of others. She did it again. Her apprehension was melting away as she discovered that these naked people were actually fun to be with.

When they got out Phillip asked her to dry his back. As she was doing so Mandy did hers. Phillip did Mandy to complete the circle. Mandy asked, “Anyone for dessert?” and took their orders with no attempt to get dressed. Either did Phillip. Debi discreetly studied his body, comparing it to Billy, the only other man she had seen unclothed, even in pictures. His was more trim, even though a decade older. His penis was soft, so she couldn’t really compare it, but looked thicker. It had hair around it and even on his balls. They looked larger but it was difficult to tell.

After the ice cream topped with liqueur. Mandy said that the water had dried out their skin and putting some lotion on it was a good idea. She told Philip to lie down on his towel and put Debi on the other side from herself. Squirting some lotion on their hands, she showed the young woman how to rub it in. Debi was prompted to cover him completely, even taking her hand to his buns and down the crack in his ass.

Philip turned over and Debi was right next to his cock. They started at his neck and worked down. When they reached his crotch, Mandy nonchalantly gave his shaft a rub and then put Debi’s hand right on it too. “Don’t forget his balls,” was the instruction.

The soft tube stirred and thickened in her hand. She rubbed it some more, feeling wicked. Mandy smiled, “It likes you,” she quipped. She moved on to his balls and it kept growing.

When he was finished, it was Mandy’s turn. On her front side Debi felt another’s breasts and pubes for the first time. It was fascinating. She shivered a bit when she realized it would soon happen to her.

And it did. She shivered a lot as strange hands explored every part of her body. They were more thorough and gentle than Billy and she relaxed into the pleasure of the skilled stroking. Her eyes were closed and she couldn’t really tell whose hands were doing what. It didn’t matter.

She noticed that all four hands spent a lot of time on her small firm breasts and did things to her nipples that made her crotch tingle. When they got to her crotch she felt pleasures that went beyond tingles. She had only touched herself there to wipe pee or wash. Billy had wanted to do more than stick his dick in but she had resisted. Who knew it could feel so good?

After continuing to her feet they returned to her pussy. She moved into bliss as they built her to an orgasm. When it hit, her eyes popped open. “What are you doing to me?”

Mandy said softly, “Showing you part of God’s gift. This is what Billy wants to give you over and over. Now let me show you how that happens for a man. Phillip, lie on your back.”

He was fully hard this time. Debi stared. And when Mandy put lotion on her hand and wrapped it around that warm shaft that was hard and soft at the same time, she shivered again.

Mandy instructed, “When this is inside you he will move it in an out to get pleasure for both of you. You’ve felt Billy do it. Let your hand act like a vagina and watch what happens.” Mandy put her hand over Debi’s and showed her how to stroke.

Phillip responded and Debi glanced at this face as he began making groaning sounds like Billy had done. She felt the shaft pulse and white cream shot out of the end onto his belly. After several of them he relaxed.

Mandy said, “That is an ejaculation. There are millions of sperm in that wanting to make you pregnant. It felt really good to Phillip, as you could tell, but he says it feels much better inside a woman. It feels much better to me too!”

Then she ordered, “That’s enough for one lesson. I’ll take you home to Billy. Here is the bottle of lotion. Have a shower with him and rub him all over like we did. He knows how to rub your pussy like we did so ask him to do it. Make his cock squirt too, instead of intercourse tonight. Our next lesson will be tomorrow evening.”

Debi was distracted all day, wondering what she would learn that evening. Billy had been so eager to hear what she had done and seemed to love the playing they did. His hard cock was shorter than Phillip’s, but thicker. It was shaped differently too. How much variation was there among different men? She shivered even thinking of checking out lots of them. Was that wrong? Mandy didn’t seem to think so and she trusted her new mentor.

That evening the meeting was after dinner and the trio immediately adjourned to the couple’s bedroom since other family were home. Debi showered with Phillip and Mandy traded places with him to finish. Body contact was important so lots of soaping got done.

Tonight the goal was to introduce oral sex, first by explanation and demonstration, then by emulating. Mandy started by pleasuring Phillip with her mouth, wiped off his rod and coached her protégé. The happy subject of the lesson alerted his wife when ejaculation was imminent and she took over to receive it in her mouth. She opened to show Debi and swallowed, making pleasure noises.

Now it was time for Phillip to “dine at the Y”. He got Mandy off and dove into Debi’s even more furry snatch. Mandy stopped him, got out some scissors, and gave the abundant pubes a haircut, leaving them long enough to be soft but not in the way.

She was lubricating quite well as she was quickly taken to an orgasm even stronger than fingers had done. She laid quietly as she came down, the quivering subsiding.

Phillip had regained his potency and Debi got her first taste of semen right from the source. Phillip had been careful what he ate so it was as tasty as possible.

Debi was sent home with a homework assignment that was very interesting and that Billy would also greatly enjoy. No coitus tonight either.

The next night she was lubricating when she arrived. The couple could smell it as she undressed. Addressing Mandy, the young wife said, “I’m ready to fuck. Are you?” That was the first time she had used the f-work out loud.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.