Helpful Housewife - Cover

Helpful Housewife

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mandy "entertains" husband's friends and family, desperate to get pregnant. She meets a Polynesian guy and the couple decide to go there and explore the sexual customs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Interracial   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Mandy is a stay-at-home housewife in her late twenties, married for about eight years. She is unfulfilled because she can’t get pregnant even though she fucked her husband all the time. After no luck at home, she fucked his cousin who had fathered five children. Then she fucked a fertile neighbor during her optimal periods. No luck. Doctor confirmed a congenital problem.

She was devastated and wouldn’t talk to, let alone fuck, her husband, Phillip, for a week. Finally, she sat him down and said, “If my pussy can’t have a baby come out of it then I want the joy of a lot of cocks going in. Sex is a natural and easy thing to do and I want more and different cocks than just you. If you can accept that then we can stay married. I’ll give you twenty-four hours to think it over.”

Four hours later he was pumping her cunt. He said, “Here’s your answer. I love you too much to deprive you of what you want. There have been plenty of other cocks inside you already so what the hell difference will it make? I just need to know that I’m the only one in your heart.”

She smiled and humped him back, “That’s a deal. I’ll always tell you what this pussy’s been up to if you ask.”

Phillip had a lot of buds. She picked out the ones who interested her and he gave them a message about when to stop by “to keep her company”. He worked long hours so there was plenty of opportunity.

She found a cute little denim mini-dress with snaps up the front. Perfect for easy sexual access. Depending on her mood she could just bend over for a quickie, or pop it off for a longer copulation. She had small tits but the big nipples stood out hard when they got attention. The guys would mostly be interested in what her somewhat broad hips and trim thighs held between them. She kept her dark pussy fur trimmed short like her mop on top. Her ample inner labia and a protruding clit gave lots to suck on and framed her vagina attractively.

Billy was the first. A big and kinda dumb eighteen-year-old, he was a nice guy and maybe a virgin. She had all her housework done so decided to give him the works. Taking him to her marital bed, she started to undress him as she slipped off her dress. When she put her hand on his sizeable hard-on, he spurted all over her chest.

He was embarrassed as hell so she leaned over and cleaned off the bulbous head with her mouth, then said, “I guess you like me. Don’t worry, there’s lots more to do. Have you ever done this before?”

Billy answered shyly, “A cousin fooled around with me once but it was a long time ago. I really don’t know what to do.”

Mandy showed him. Boy, did she ever for the next two hours. His pecker hardly softened even after cumming several times. Finally, she had to send him home. Another visitor was scheduled and she needed to clean up and rest. She asked Billy if he could stop by in three days. “YES MAAM!” was the reply.

The next guy was twice her age but a disappointment. Maybe it was the good fucking that Billy had just given her, but his smaller pecker and mediocre technique just didn’t do much. He wasn’t given a return invite.

When her husband got home he wanted pussy more than dinner. He’d been thinking about her activities all during work.

“Damn, you’re wet! He exclaimed.

“I should be after four cum shots!” she replied. “Now it’s your turn to juice me up. Fuck me hard, honey!”

The next day two more guys fucked her. One was a winner and one was not. The third day there were three good cocks in a row.

Hubby was getting very good wet pussy every time he got home. It was working!

The other women in the neighborhood had noticed the parade of men and wanted nothing to do with her. One girlfriend said that they were probably worried that their husbands might get to hankering for some GOOD pussy.

Girlfriend (GF) was envious. “Could I try some of the cocks?” She was divorced and horny. Mandy agreed, figuring that it would keep the guys from getting too emotionally attached to her and that could cause problems. There was plenty of man meat to share.

GF wasn’t very fussy so Mandy gave her the rejects. Plus, during her period, GF took on the other dicks. Everyone was satisfied. Mandy’s husband didn’t mind fucking her bleeding pussy. He’d rather have that than GF’s shaved one.

Some guys were thrilled with a real pussy bent over a table with skirt flipped up. They could pump and dump. Others expected a full fuck with titty and cock sucking before penetration and ejaculation deep inside. She felt as female as she could without pregnancy.

Sometimes he was home when a bud stopped by for some pussy. It was hot to see his sweetie spread her legs and let a hard cock fill her up from the front or the back. He got hard hearing her moans and squeals as her tits were played with and her vagina pleasured by a rigid rod. He loved to see her orgasm and take a big load of cum. As soon as the guy left he’d be balls deep in that hot, freshly lubed cunt, fucking for all he’s worth. She loved him for it.

Variety is the spice of life, as the old saying goes. Well, Mandy was a spicy one. A good friend of her father’s took her to a trade show in the Caribbean to dress up his booth. She took the best clients to the nude beach and screwed their brains out. When she returned, the new hot pink Mustang convertible was her pride and joy.

Family was not neglected either. She was the go-to for devirginizing young men who came of age. Single uncles and cousins knew where to turn to get their rocks off between wives or girlfriends.

Of course, many of these grateful men, like her father’s friend, felt inclined to give her gifts in addition to their semen. She was delighted that she was valued, at least for her body and sexuality. The more appreciative men got special all-nighter birthday sessions.

After six months, the hot wife had lost count of how many new men had plundered her puss, let alone how often. Must be quarts of cum and trillions of sperms dumped inside. It was a damned waste that none of them could knock her up.

It was getting to be a bit much. Some days she was so well fucked that she had to fake it for her own husband. Not good. Not what she had expected.

She took Phillip away to a quiet cabin at a state park. Time for just the two of them. They made gentle love the first night. Her pussy was a bit sore from a toobusy week.

The next day was warm so they rented a small boat and found a private cove in the small lake. Mandy uncovered her husband’s pecker and sucked it hard. She rode him happily out in nature. It was exciting to be doing it in a different place for a change.

That night they discovered there were no mosquitoes so, taking some cushions out in back of the cabin, they coupled under the stars. It was more love than lust and immensely satisfying for both of them.

Mandy was the first to speak as they lay on their backs looking at the stars, “I’ve got to cut back on all the screwing. It was fun for a while but not so much anymore. Being just with you has helped me see that. I don’t want to quit doing some of my ‘fucking friends”, just be more selective. Let’s talk about that tomorrow.” Her husband nodded and hugged her close.

After breakfast our sexual heroine made a list of all the guys who were fucking her. It came to twenty-three individuals, some of whom visited more than once a week.

Her husband, seeing the list, exclaimed, “No wonder you get tired out! I had no idea your box was that busy. So what do you think is a workable number?”

Mandy went through the list, drawing lines through first one name, then another. When she finished there were six left. She put numbers after those and it totaled nine couplings a week, less than a third of her previous average. She smiled at her husband and said, “Let’s try this. I’d also like Sunday to be for just you and me. Deal?”

A month later, after a leisurely Sunday afternoon coupling, her husband asked, “So what difference has our new plan made?”

“Well, I guess the biggest one is that I’m enjoying better sex now that the quantity is less. The guys are taking more time to give me pleasure. It’s easier to remember what each one likes. Lots easier to schedule too.”

Her husband asked, “Any downsides?”

“I’m concerned that a couple of them are getting too emotionally attached to me. I don’t think they have had much intimacy so I’m pretty special to them. That’s flattering, of course, but might create problems. One guy has been asking how much I screw you. It’s not like how you ask to share what I am doing. I think it’s more jealousy.

“I wish they could all be like Tamil. He’s the young Pacific Islander exchange student I told you about. We talk about their sexual customs when his long brown cock isn’t busy with me.

“They grow up with sex as a normal part of life, just like eating and other appetites. As small children they might be in their parents bed as they copulate. When they are ready, older members of the family or family friends teach them what it’s about, physically and emotionally and with proper manners. Then they are free to explore with peers as they grow, eventually finding a compatible mate. There are also celebrations where mate connections are temporarily suspended and all ages party, eating and drinking and fucking, sometimes for several days. He estimates he’s squirted sperm in over a hundred pussies but mine is only the second white one. The daughter of his host family likes banging him too.

“Tamil says that I’d be very popular at one of their Celebrations. All of the men, from teenagers to grandfathers, would want to fuck my pale pussy and play with my big tits. There are usually around thirty of each sex present. What would you think of me if I did that?”

Her husband laughed and replied, “Depends on how many brown boxes I could get my white dick into. Of course I couldn’t keep up with you!”

They did some looking at the cost of flying there and it was a frequent fantasy, especially when he watched Tamil getting it on with his wife. She would moan and have Tamil pull out and pretend to be a different village man entering next. He got a kick out of it.

One of her regulars had taken a bit of video on her cellphone to show her husband. From that, he got the idea to install a quality remotely controlled camera in their bedroom. One of the guys liked being watched but the rest were not “up” for that, so this was a solution for his voyeurism. Of course Mandy was curious about how she looked and loved watching as she screwed her husband.

One Sunday she mentioned, “It is fun to see you banging me on video but you have told me how much better it is in real life. I’ve been thinking that it isn’t very fair of me to get all the ‘strange’ when you don’t. My GF has asked about doing you but I’ve been strangely jealous. How would you like to get naked with her while I watch?”

“Of course, silly. I’ve been hoping for this for a long time and was waiting for it to be your idea. When can she be here?”

Mandy made the call and then told her husband he could have a visitor in an hour except it was Sunday.

He replied, “That is YOUR rule, not mine. Besides it would be for both of us since you want to watch.”

GF was there right on time. She stripped in the foyer and joined them in the family room. There was a bottle of champagne open and the trio toasted “New horizons”. After a glass they adjourned to the bedroom.

Mandy told them, “Just pretend I’m not here,” as she pulled the drapes.

“I’ve got to pee first,” Mandy’s husband exclaimed.

GF jumped up, “Let me help!”

It wasn’t easy since a new hand on his tube had the expected effect of making it stiffen. When it looked like the bathroom wall would get a pee rinse, GF said, “I’ve got an idea,” and she led him to the tub. Facing him she pointed the erect organ at her tits and said, “Let it go!”

She laughed as his hot stream tickled her tits and belly, running down over her pubes. When he finished she said, “My turn,” and pushed him to his knees. Spreading her pussy lips apart with her fingers, she deftly sprayed his pecker and balls. It was his turn to laugh.

A quick rinse and the bed was the next destination.

They explored each other’s bodies for a while until the lust level was too much to resist. Mandy was discreetly videoing as GF mounted the supine husband. GF’s tits were smaller and cone-shaped so husband pulled her down to taste and suck them. Her pussy was very hairy and had a different texture than his wife’s. This was exciting and Mandy fingered herself, feeling the semen from their earlier fuck. She knew her husband would last a good while even in this new twat.

She kissed him and felt where his shaft was embedded in her GF. A few diddles of the GF’s clit were appreciated too. Finally, she couldn’t stand it any longer. She asked her husband, “Sweetie, can I text Tamil to join us? He lives close. I know he’s done this kind of thing before.”

Her husband was in no position or mood to refuse anything so he nodded his agreement. Ten minutes later a brown-skinned young man was naked and inserted in Mandy right next to her husband and GF. This was, of course, quite distracting to them and they paused their copulating to observe this new action.

If it was possible, GF got even hotter seeing this other male banging her friend and wanted some of him for herself later. She worked her pussy and encouraged husband to cum inside her. He shot his wad and fell asleep as she rolled off him. Tamil was supine after blasting his load into Mandy so GF bent over and licked and sucked the combined juices off his half-hard dick. He soon was inflated to an impressive, if thin, length, topped with a bulbous mushroom crown.

GF put herself over his shaft and it sank easily into her freshly lubricated and still aroused sheath. She watched fascinated as the big head split her pussy lips and disappeared inside the hair framed opening, a big contrast to her pale skin. The difference in diameter of the head and shaft could be felt as it went deeper and deeper. All of a sudden, with about three-quarters inside, he hit bottom. Her vagina could stretch no further. Damn, that had never happened to her before!

Tamil knew what was happening and said softly, “No worry miss. I will be careful and in time it will stretch to accommodate all of me.” It would take a number of copulations before that actually occurred, he knew from experience, but would explain that later.

GF rose and fell, enjoying the sensations as Mandy rubbed her clit, lubricated by the husband’s cum which was forced out. It wasn’t long before GF orgasmed and Tamil shot his forceful semen streams against her cervix. Then all napped.

After a nice snack and some more champagne, it was back to bed, swapping partners every little while as they tried various positions and combinations. GF took husband up her ass but wasn’t ready for Tamil.

When the cocks were able to rise no more, GF took them to the bathroom and Mandy and Tamil learned about watersports. GF had a guy who was really into it and had got her started. The Internet has many videos to open up your imagination. All agreed that drinking it was a bit much but most everything else was fun.

GF got Tamil’s contact info because she wanted to prove that she could take all of that long prong. The next time the foursome got together she proudly demonstrated her new ability. Her ass was still off-limits to it however.

One day Tamil announced he was going back to his village for a holiday Celebration that was connected to the winter solstice. That’s when we have Christmas. Because they are so tropical, his people do not see the big changes in day vs night that we do but, none-the-less, it’s a great excuse for a party that we westerners might call an orgy.

PART 2

Mandy and husband took out a loan to buy airline tickets and GF hit up all the guys she was fucking for a “Christmas present”. They all got the same flight which ended up in Tahiti. The foursome had to take a boat to Tamil’s island.

Mandy and husband were fine on the boat but GF spent a lot of time hanging on the rail barfing. It was a ten-hour boat ride and she was miserable the whole way. Tamil put her to bed when we arrived.

Some of the younger villagers spoke a bit of English and loved the opportunity to practice it, but Tamil was our main interpreter. Our circadian clocks were all screwed up by the many time zones we had traversed but Tamil knew some tricks. We had some local liquor and went for a walk on one of the beaches which surrounded the fairly small island. His was the only village on it.

“Have you swum in the ocean?” Tamil asked us? We told him we hadn’t so he stripped of his native loincloth and waded out. Everyone followed suit and the water was warm with a nice surf. It was a beautiful place with white sand and clear water.

As they were playing, three young women and a young man came down the beach. Tamil introduced them as two of his sisters, plus a female and a male cousin. They spoke just a bit of English and were fascinated by the pale bodies compared to theirs. They stripped and joined in the water. Skinny-dipping seemed to be the norm around here.

Phillip had a hard on from all this attractive flesh although the islanders seemed to be used to it and stayed soft. The native girls glanced at him and chattered in their tongue. Tamil caught on and came over to Phillip, “They have never seen a pale and circumcised cock. Would you let them touch it?” Phillip looked at Mandy and she nodded her approval.

Phillip stood up in shallow water and the three native girls crowded around. They took turns touching and stroking this pale shaft, then they sucked on it too. The oldest one said she wanted to taste the “baby cream” and her wish was fulfilled.

Tamil’s boy cousin had been stroking Mandy and got her off with his fingers while she gave him a hand-job that sprayed onto the sand.

Tamil reminded us that the Celebration started tomorrow so we bid goodbye and went back to his house. This was a one-room dwelling with a living area at one end and sleeping mats throughout. There was no privacy. Toilet needs were taken care of in a designated area out among some palm trees. You might be taking a piss or shit with several other people at the same time. Natural activities weren’t a big deal. You just did what you needed to do, whether it was farting or fucking.

Mandy and Phillip were snuggled on a mat for the night. Tamil had suggested they not have any sex so there would be more energy for the Celebration. They guessed that didn’t apply to him since he was balls deep in his mother’s youngest sister on the next mat. They woke up later in the night and some older woman they hadn’t met was riding him. Tamil saw that they were watching and said, “Teuila wants to join with you during the Celebration. She has never had a pale man in her many years.” Phillip nodded as he wondered, “How old was she? She still liked to fuck. That was obvious.”

The next evening there was a big bonfire on the beach. After a rather sumptuous native dinner, comprised mostly of fish and accompanied by a potent home brew, guests were introduced. There were some relatives from nearby islands but Tamil’s visitors were the most special. GF had recovered and her red hair above and below was a sensation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.