The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 7: The Wedding Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Wedding Night - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Six months had passed since the Bradley Bunch had all started fucking each other, and Lisa and Robert had finally gotten married. They did it on Saturday morning at the county courthouse. The ceremony itself wasn’t a big one, just the Bradleys and the Taylor cousins who had come up from San Diego. They took over a restaurant for a lunch reception, and that was a much larger crowd—friends, neighbors, and co-workers. There was food and drink and dancing, until 5 p.m., when the restaurant staff announced that the wedding party had only paid for the afternoon and that the staff had to get the restaurant ready for the regular dinner crowd.

But the real celebration was that evening, in the Bradley home, involving a smaller, more intimate circle of friends and family.

Robert and Lisa had retired to their bedroom immediately upon returning home. They wanted some intimate time with each other, the traditional marriage bed, before joining the crowd. Lauren and Michael, the two oldest children, were put in charge of making the guests feel at home.

When Robert and Lisa emerged from the bedroom, the orgy was in full swing. Lisa felt quite wicked, walking naked out of their bedroom, a trickle of her new husband’s semen combined with her own juices trickling down the inside of her right thigh. Robert had made her cum three times, but she wasn’t yet satisfied.

Right there in the hallway their friend Marcus Williams had her fourteen-year-old niece Katie up against the wall, fucking her. Lisa and Robert stopped for a moment to watch. Marcus was a big, black man with a huge cock, and the sight of him impaling little, white Katie was something to behold. The teen was moaning with each thrust, clearly enjoying every moment of it.

As they maneuvered around the interracial couple without disturbing them, Lisa could see in the bedroom to her right that her sister-in-law Rebecca was on the bed kissing Robert’s daughter Brooke, now officially her step-daughter. Rebecca beckoned them in, and gasped when she saw Lisa.

“You didn’t tell me! I could see that this one was pregnant,” Rebecca said as she stroked Brooke’s bulging belly. “But I had no idea you too. You can’t tell yet when you’re wearing clothes, but naked I can see it clearly. How far along? Brooke is what, six months? And you are what, four?”

Lisa nodded, “Yes, about four.”

“I’m five months,” said Brooke.

“Robert is the father?”

“I don’t honestly know,” said Lisa. “Maybe. I was fucking so many people four months ago. It could be Jim. Or one of your boys, or one of ours. If it’s black, it’s Marcus’s.”

“Daddy is the father of mine,” said Brooke. I didn’t start fucking my brothers until I was already pregnant.”

“I’ve never fucked a pregnant girl before,” said Rebecca. “You’ll be my first.” And with that she slipped down and parted the sixteen-year-old’s legs and started lapping at her pussy.

Robert and Lisa watched the show for a few more moments.

“Do you want to join them?” whispered Lisa. “I don’t mind sharing you now that you’ve already fucked my brains out.”

“I’d like to,” Robert whispered back. “But it’s good that Brooke has started doing it with different people now. Her fixation on me wasn’t the healthiest.”

They left the room, and Lisa saw in the bedroom across the hall her daughter Lauren giving a blowjob to her step-brother Michael. Lauren noticed their two parents—Michael was enjoying it too much to be paying attention to what was around him—and beckoned them to come in with her hand, not stopping the sucking as she did so.

Robert looked at Lisa questioningly. Clearly, he wanted to join the two kids.

“You go,” she said. “I want to see who else is fucking whom.” She kissed her new husband and gave him a light shove, propelling him in the bedroom, into the arms of the two teens.

Lisa suddenly had the urge to find her brother Jim and fuck him. They had been lovers as teenagers, but had stopped upon reaching adulthood. Now, after a couple of decades, they had rekindled that lust. Jim lived too far away for it to be a regular thing, so they made up for it when they could get together.

In the last of the bedrooms she saw Marcus’s twin daughters bent over the bed, with her two nephews sons fucking them from behind. They youthful energy and exuberance in the room looked like fun, but they seemed to be doing fine on their own. She headed down the stairs looking for Jim.

The rest of the party was in the living room. Off to one side, she saw her friend John Coleman fucking her son Christopher. She loved to watch Christopher get fucked. Something about man-on-man action really turned her on. It was best to watch Robert do him, but John was a handsome guy with a big dick too, so it was a sexy tableau.

Off to the other side, her step-son Evan and Andrew Coleman, John’s son, had her fourteen-year-old daughter Jessi sandwiched. They held the little spinner in mid-air, while Andrew had is prick buried in her cunt and Evan had his in her ass. Jessi had just recently discovered the joys of double penetration, and was taking every opportunity to get herself completely filled with dick.

There was a pile of bodies in the middle of the room, one big group grope. There were three women and Jim, the lone male in the middle. The others were her friend Naomi, Marcus’s wife, and Kendra and April Coleman, mother and daughter. Hands and tongues were moving over every inch of naked skin.

She waded into the middle and took Jim by the hand, getting him to stand up. “Sorry ladies, but I’m claiming my brother. I need him to fuck me.”

Several groans rose up, but they were perfunctory. The three women were perfectly happy to satisfy each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.