The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 6: The Parents Join the Kids

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Parents Join the Kids - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lying in bed the next morning, Robert and Lisa strategized on how to introduce the idea of their having sex with the kids. Since the kids were already fucking each other, the only tricky thing would be suggesting that sex with their mom and dad was on the menu too. Lauren had taken to it pretty well, but there was no way to tell how they others might react. Fucking one’s parents is a very different thing than fucking one’s siblings. Still, even if they decided not to go for it, the situation demanded that all the kids be aware that their parents were fucking Lauren. That wasn’t a secret that could be kept from those who lived in the house. They were bound to find out, and it would be better for them to find out on Robert and Lisa’s terms.

There was no question that the boys would be the easiest to approach. Teenage boys were dogs, ready at the drop of a hat to fuck anything in heat, and even things that weren’t. They decided that Robert should tell his two sons and then invite them to have sex with Lisa. He would tell them about his bisexuality, but they’d put off the idea of him fucking his own sons until later and they were more comfortable with the new arrangement. Michael and Evan might be bisexual, but that was a new discovery for them, and the idea of fucking their dad would probably overwhelm them at first. Fucking their step-mom, on the other hand, was something that most teenage boys would jump at—and Lisa had been aware that both Michael and Evan ogled her on a regular basis, so they definitely were attracted to her. They would reverse roles with Christopher. His mom would break the news to him, and then Robert would fuck him, if Christopher wanted to.

Jessi was a bit trickier. She was so young, although no younger than Sarah and Sapphira. But they had to be especially careful to ensure that anything that happened with her was consensual. And she might not understand swinging. From what Lauren told them, she was quite the little sexual hellion, but that didn’t mean she had the maturity to make good decisions yet. They decided that it would be both of them that told her.

And then there was Brooke. She was going to be the problem child. She was an introvert, and evidently she was still squicked out by the very idea of sex. Lauren had told them that she didn’t think Brooke even masturbated. To top it all off, Brooke had been the one most resistant to the idea of Lisa and Robert moving in together and getting married. So she was likely to blame it all on Lisa. Because of that, they decided that Robert should be the one to talk to her. Neither of them thought it likely that Brooke would want to join in the games. There was the risk that Brooke would tell a teacher or even call Child Protective Services, but they decided that the benefits of this new family arrangement outweighed the risks. Besides, if her siblings continued to fuck, and they would no matter what Robert and Lisa did, there would be the same risk. So they might as well go for it.


Evan was studying when his dad knocked on his bedroom door.

“Hey guy,” said Robert. “Doing anything important?”

“Just studying.”

“Do you have a test tomorrow?”

“No. It’s just a history chapter I’m supposed to read.”

“Okay, I need to talk to you and Michael for a few minutes. Can you come with me to Michael’s room?”

“Sure thing, Dad,” said Evan, a worried look passing over his face.

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing bad. You’re not in trouble.”

Evan followed his Dad to Michael’s room, where Robert sat his two boys on the bed while he sat in Michael’s chair.

“Lisa and I know what’s been going on with you and your step-sisters and with Christopher.”

Evan’s eyes widened, as did his brother’s. Dad had told him he wasn’t in trouble. What was going on?

“Now, before you get upset, we’re not mad. We don’t mind you having sex. In fact, Lisa and I are really happy for you.”

The two boys were taken aback by this; it was not what they expected.

Robert continued, “It’s natural that you should be attracted to other teens, and it’s not like you think of the Taylor kids as being your siblings.”

“Dad, you really don’t mind?” asked Michael.

“No, we don’t mind. So long as everything is consensual and you don’t force yourself upon your sisters, especially Jessi. She’s very young. And I understand that you’ve also been having sex with Christopher.”

Evan was suddenly worried again. It was clear that Dad wasn’t mad, but how would he take his sons doing it with another guy?

“There’s something you should know about me,” Robert continued. “I’m bisexual too. So you probably get that from me.”

This knocked the wind out of Evan. His dad was the manly type. He owned a construction company. Evan had always pictured his dad as the classic straight guy.

“And there’s more, although I think you may already have figured this out. Lisa and I are swingers. We have sex with other people.”

“Yeah, we knew that Dad,” said Michael. “It’s kind of obvious.”

But Evan did not know this. So for him, the shocks kept on coming, and the biggest was yet to come.

“Yes, but I don’t think you know that one of those people is Lauren.”

Evan glanced at his brother, who looked just as shocked at this as he was.

Robert went on to explain about the Williamses and the Colemans and the cousins in Berkeley, concluding with, “And so the opportunity to have sex with Lisa and me, all of us as a family, and with other people, is there if you want it.”

“Are you serious, Dad?” asked Michael. Evan nodded agreement with the question.

“I’m deadly serious. But I want to emphasize that you don’t have to. We don’t want to pressure you into doing something you don’t want. I love you, and Lisa does too, and nothing will change that. If it freaks you out to have sex with your parents, that’s okay. You can continue to fuck your siblings, which I suppose you want to keep doing, and leave us out of it. What do you think?”

The two brothers were silent for a good while. Evan couldn’t bring himself to look at his dad or at Michael. This had blown his mind. He definitely wanted to continue to fuck his step-siblings. And Lisa was beautiful. He had taken every opportunity to steal looks at her without being too obvious. She had enormous boobs, bigger than Lauren’s. She was one of his regular masturbatory fantasies. But did that mean fucking dad too? He wasn’t really attracted to guys. Sure, he was willing to get his rocks off with Christopher in the heat of the moment; that was fun, but it wasn’t like it was with girls. Fucking his father was something he’d never considered. He supposed it might be like it was with Christopher, though.

Michael broke the silence. “That’s a lot to process to, Dad.”

“Yeah. I don’t expect an answer right now. Take all the time you need to. No one’s rushing a decision.”

“What about the girls and Christopher?” Michael asked.

“Lisa and I are going to talk to them too and make the same offer. It’ll be up to them as to what they want to do.”

“You’re sure that Lisa would be willing to have sex with the two of us?”

“Yes. If you’d like to fuck Lisa right now, you can. She’s in our bedroom. The two of you can go, or one of you. Whatever you’d like. And if you don’t want to, she’s not going to feel bad. We’re offering the opportunity without any expectations. And if you don’t want to right now, the offer still stands for later.”

The boys were quiet again.

“I’m going to go downstairs and give you time to think and talk it over with each other, if you’d like. As I said, Lisa is in our bedroom if you like to talk, or whatever, with her.”

With that, Robert left. What the boys didn’t see was that he texted Lisa as soon as he stepped out of the room: “Deed is done. One or both may knock on your door in a bit. But I don’t know.”

Michael and Evan continued to sit in silence. Finally, Evan spoke, “What do you think?”

“It’s weird, but I’d really like to fuck Lisa. And it would make things so much easier, with everyone in the know. No more sneaking around.”

“Yeah, she is a hot step-mother.” Evan suddenly felt weird talking about his step-mother that way. “Do you think you’re going to fuck Dad?”

“I dunno. Maybe if I was with him and Lisa and it just sort of happened, like it did with Christopher.”

“Yeah. And at least Lisa and Dad are cool with us sleeping with the girls. I didn’t expect that,” said Evan

“Me neither. We really dodged a bullet. So, do you think you’ll fuck Lisa?”

“Yeah, I’m starting to get a boner thinking about it.”

“Me too,” said Michael. “Do you want to go together or individually?”

“You mean all three of us could do it?”

“Sure, why not. We did threesomes the other night. And I’m not really sure about walking into her bedroom alone. It would be nice to have a wingman.”

“Okay, let’s go,” said Evan.

The two brothers got up and went to their parents’ bedroom. The door was closed, so Michael gently knocked.

“Come in,” said Lisa from within.

The boys opened the door and slipped inside, closing the door behind them. Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing a robe. Evan guessed that she was wearing nothing underneath.

“So the two of you came together,” Lisa said, smiling. “I was wondering which one it would be or if it would be both of you. Do you want to talk things over first, or are you ready for sex?”

“I just want to make sure this is cool with you,” said Michael. “Dad said it was okay, but it seems weird to be having sex with his wife.”

“Yes, that’s something that’s different about swinging. Sex is just sex. It’s fun, but it doesn’t mean anything more than that. And we’ve had sex with other people’s kids, so that’s not new to us. We just want to make sure you want this as much as we do.”

“We do,” blurted Evan nervously.

“Well then, get undressed,” said Lisa, slipping off her robe.

She wasn’t wearing anything underneath, and Evan got his first look at his stepmom naked. Her boobs were really big, not as firm as Lauren’s, but topped with wide, pink nipples ... Her freckles extended down her chest and boobs. He couldn’t quite see her quim, as her legs were closed, but the hair above seemed to be trimmed very short.

The two boys scrambled out of their clothes, all the while aware that Lisa’s eyes were upon them.

“Oh my, you two are really quite lovely,” said Lisa when they had finished undressing and stood before her in all their glory. “I do enjoy a tight, teen body, and you two are nicely sized down there, too. I was worried you might have some growing still to do, but your cocks are quite nice.”

She stood up and walked over to them. She gave Michael a kiss, teasing his lips open with her tongue as she reached down and gave his cock a rub. Then she turned to Evan and did the same. The kiss was much like any other, but Evan found it strange that it was his stepmother delivering it with such passion.

“Now, if I do anything that you don’t like or don’t find enjoyable, let me know,” she said. “Now I simply can’t wait to suck on these two very nice cocks.”

With that she dropped to her knees and positioned the two boys facing each other so their cocks were almost tip to tip, then one by one she took the two penises in her mouth, running up and down along the two shafts. Then Evan watched her as she engulfed his cock, deep throating him. He shivered with pleasure as he felt her lips work their way down his shaft. Then he watched as she did the same thing to Michael. She could take Michael’s entire cock into her mouth, and that one was bigger than his own.

She slipped Michael’s cock out of her mouth and said, “Are you boys enjoying this?”

They both nodded vigorously.

“Now, would you like to fuck me?”

They nodded again.

“I’m already wet from the anticipation of you two coming in here.” She stood up and climbed on the bed on all fours. “Michael, take me from behind. Evan, you come around the other side so I can keep sucking your cock.”

The boys eagerly complied. Evan felt Lisa’s mouth once again devour his cock while he watched his brother penetrate her doggy style. The three built a rhythm, so that with each of Michael’s thrusts, Lisa’s mouth went on the down Evan’s shaft, and when Michael pulled back, she did so as well.

After a few minutes, Lisa said, “Evan, I want to feel you inside me. Switch places with Michael.”

Evan moved around and finding the opening to his stepmother’s vagina, sunk himself into her. It was warm and wet, and feeling the sides of her sheath grip his penis was delightful. “Oh God, it feels like Jessi’s.”

Lisa stopped sucking on Michael’s cock long enough to ask, “Did you like fucking my daughter?”

Evan grunted in response, his incipient orgasm prevented him from forming words. He felt the rush of semen up from his balls, bringing a wave of pleasure with it, and he emptied himself into his stepmother’s pussy. At about the same moment, Michael released his load into Lisa’s mouth. She swallowed it all.

“Hmm, that was nice,” said Lisa. “But you know what, I haven’t cum yet. And while it’s perfectly fine to cum first, you should never let a woman go without an orgasm. So when you boys have collected yourselves, I’d like you to both eat my pussy. I like to have my pussy eaten and my tits sucked at the same time, so you figure out the division of labor.”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Michael, smiling and kissing her gently on the lips.

“And when you get another hard-on, and you’re teenage boys so that won’t take long, I’d like to try something I doubt either of you have ever done.

“What’s that?” said Evan.

“I want to fuck both of you at once, Michael in my pussy and Evan, you can fuck me in the ass.”

Evan’s cock started to twitch back to life at the mere thought of fucking his step-mother in the ass. He took her breast into his mouth, licking around the areola and playing with the nipple with his tongue. Michael moved lower and spreading Lisa’s legs, began to eat her pussy, sucking on her clit while slipping a finger into her tight slit.

“Umm, that’s wonderful. You’ve done this before, Michael. Who have you practiced with?”

Michael stopped just long enough to speak, “Just Lauren and Jessi.” The he resumed his assault on this stepmother’s pussy.

Evan switched to the other breast, and let his free hand roam across her body. Lisa groaned appreciatively, and soon the efforts of the two boys yielded fruit and she was rocking with an orgasm. Lisa lay back, holding the two boys, their now hard-again cocks pressing against her legs.

After a few moments she reached over to the night stand and picked up a smallish dildo and a bottle of lube and handed them to Evan.

“Lube that up, will you honey. Then insert it slowly into my ass. I need to loosen up before you fuck me. Michael, watch and help.”

Evan did as he was told, making the dildo slick with the lube. Michael held her ass cheeks apart for him, and Evan saw his stepmother’s rosebud. He didn’t know what possessed him because a minute before he never would have imagined doing it, but he leaned forward and licked her anus.

“Hmmm, so nice,” she murmured.

He spent the next minute or so giving her a rimjob. He felt himself getting even harder as he did so. It was so depraved. Then, pressing the tip of the dildo against her rosebud, he slowly applied force, pushing it inward. There was resistance at first, and then it popped and slipped in.

“Uhhh,” groaned Lisa.

Evan halted.

“No, keep going. It doesn’t hurt,” she said.

Evan slid it back and forth, stretching and loosening the muscular ring.

“Umm, that’s good,” she said after a few minutes. “I’m ready to be fucked. I really want both my holes filled. Evan you lube yourself up and lie on your back and don’t move. It’s easier if you lay still and Michael and I do the thrusting.”

Evan did as directed and watched his stepmother straddle him, reverse cowgirl. She grabbed his prick and guided it to her asshole, and then she slowly impaled herself on it. It was so tight. For a moment, Evan thought he would his second load right then and there, but it must have been too early for that. God, it felt good to have her asshole gripping his cock.

“Oooh, that’s good. You’re just the right size.” She completely lowered herself until she was sitting on Evan’s stomach, his cock completely buried in her ass. “Now Michael,” she directed, “climb up and fuck me missionary.”

Evan couldn’t see much, but he felt his brother enter their stepmother. He could feel his brother’s cock on the other side of the membranes separating the vagina and rectum. He gripped Lisa’s hips, closed his eyes and lay back, just taking in the sensations as she moved back and forth along his cock in time to Michael’s thrusts.

He heard Lisa’s groans as another orgasm swept over her. Then he felt that familiar sensation of pleasure at the root of his cock and moving upward, as his seed spilled into his stepmother’s ass.

He deflated, and his cock slipped out of her, but Michael kept thrusting until he was cumming into her vagina.

The three once again collapsed in a pile, Lisa desperately kissing her two, new sons.

“How was it, boys?”

“Fantastic,” said Evan.

“Ummm,” was all Michael could manage.

“Yes, this was great, but do you know what I’d like for next time?” The boys didn’t answer, so she continued, “I’d like to fuck each of you alone, just the two of us. So we can get to know each other and what each of us likes. Then I’d like to watch you fuck my daughters. Would you like that?”

The boys murmured their assent.

“But there’s one thing I have to ask of you, don’t tell your siblings about this, not yet. You two are the first, but your father and I want to be the ones who introduce the others to this new arrangement.”


Later than night, Christopher was in a daze as his mother led him to her bedroom. She had just told him about her fucking his new stepbrothers and Lauren fucking the cousins and her husband being bi. And she said that Robert wanted to have sex with him, and she wanted to watch her husband bugger her son. He jumped at the idea of getting it on with Robert, although having his mom watch would be weird. His stepdad was hot, a big, daddy, construction worker. If Robert didn’t like women more than men, he would be a walking, gay cliché. He had imagined being fucked by this man, but he never seriously expected it to happen. Now his mom, of all people, was pimping out her husband.

His mom opened the door to her bedroom, and Christopher could see his stepfather standing in the middle of the room. He hesitated at the door. Christopher wasn’t usually shy about sex, but this was different. It would not only be his first time with an older man, but the whole parental dynamic was different. Playing with his sister and his step-siblings was one thing; they were peers. This something else.

“Christopher has said he wants to play with you,” Lisa said to her husband. “I know you want that too. And if it’s okay, I’d like to watch. You know how hot I get when I watch you fuck another man, and watching you fuck my son will be even hotter.”

“Is that what you want, Christopher?” his stepfather asked.

Christopher nodded, and Robert moved in close, leaning down to kiss the teen. Christopher put his hands on Robert’s arms, feeling the musculature and opening his lips to take in his stepfather’s tongue. This was a fantasy come true, a hunky adult man taking him.

After a minute or so, Robert broke the kiss and said, “Now what do you like to do? Do you have much experience other than with my two sons?”

“Yes, some. I’m a bottom.”

Robert smiled. “Good, because I prefer to top. Although if you want to top me at some point, that’s on the menu too. Do you want me to top you tonight, or do you just want to mess around for this first time.”

“I want you inside me.”

With that, Robert’s hands dropped to Christopher’s waist, and he pulled up the teen’s t-shirt, up over his head and off. Christopher moaned as his stepdad ran his hands along his mostly hairless chest. He reached up and started unbuttoning and removing the man’s shirt. He looked at Robert’s broad chest and ran his fingers through the graying hair. The man was gorgeous, he even smelled like a man should.

The two men fumbled with each other’s belt and flies, and kicked off their shoes. They kissed again, and Robert reached into Christopher’s pants and grabbed hold of his cock, pulling it out, and running his hand up and down the shaft. Christopher did the same, gasping when he felt the size of his stepfather’s cock. It was bigger than any he had taken. He couldn’t wait to feel it inside him.

The kissing and handjobs had lasted for a few minutes when Robert suggested they move to the bed. The pair shed what was left of their clothes and settled into a sixty-nine on the mattress. Before he started sucking, Christopher took a good look at his step-dad’s cock. It was circumcised and nicely shaped. Best of all, it was thick and some eight inches long. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the head.

He licked away the pre-cum as he felt his step-dad pull back the foreskin on his own cock and take its head into his mouth. Christopher licked around the head of Robert’s cock and then took as much as he could into his mouth. Given the thickness, he could only get about half in before he started to gag. But that would be enough. He bobbed up and down, using his hand to massage the lower part of the shaft he couldn’t reach. For his part, Robert sucked the entire shaft of the teen’s smaller cock.

Christopher was over-excited, and he felt himself cumming earlier than he had hoped. He jetted a string of cum into Robert’s waiting mouth. His step-father swallowed it all.

When he had finished swallowing and let his step-son’s deflating cock slip from his mouth, Robert repositioned the teen so he was on his knees, ass in the air. Then the man spread the boy’s cheeks, and Christopher felt his step-dad’s tongue circle his anus and begin to poke inside. It was his first rimjob, and it felt great. He even began to feel his cock stirring again so soon after cumming.

Soon his step-dad’s tongue was replaced by a lubricated finger, probing the teen’s depths. Then it was two fingers, stretching him out and getting the boy ready for that massive cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.