The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 5: Family Swing

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Family Swing - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Robert was nervous during the drive to the Coleman’s, but he tried not to show it. The episode the other week with fucking the Williams’s fourteen-year-old daughters had been a spur-of-the-moment thing. There hadn’t been time to think about it. He had been suddenly presented with the opportunity to fuck two very young girls, and his id had taken over. There was no deliberation or weighing of the consequences. Tonight was different. Tonight was planned. And to make it worse, his stepdaughter was with Lisa and him. She was eighteen and not a minor, but she was his stepdaughter.

He and Lisa were regular partners of John and Kendra Coleman. They had met at a swingers’ function and hit it off. Kendra was a beautiful, large-breasted woman, sort of a brunette version of Lisa. John was a good-looking man, with a huge cock. Both were around forty. Sexually, the couple were game for just about anything. Both were bisexual, which was why the two couples had gravitated towards each other; there weren’t many bisexual men in the swinging community so when you found one you tended to make him a regular. They had two teen children, a son and daughter, but Robert and Lisa had never met them; the teens had never participated in the swinging with their parents, or at least not with him and Lisa. The Williamses had known about the Coleman’s incestuous leanings, and had arranged the introductions, only to find out the two couples already knew each other; they just hadn’t known about each other’s interest in family fucking.

What they were planning to do was illegal. Hell, they’d probably already committed a crime in setting up the meeting. Conspiracy or something. He wasn’t a lawyer, but he was pretty certain they would be in big trouble if anyone found out.

And of course then there was his stepdaughter Lauren. That had been a shock. He had long known that Lisa and her brother had a sexual thing way back when. He supposed it wasn’t all that unusual for brothers and sisters to play around. But when Lauren had brought back the news that Jim had carried on the same thing with his wife and kids, it was a shock. And a double shock that Lauren had gotten involved. Lauren had always struck him as level-headed and careful. He wasn’t surprised that she was sexually active—after all, she was eighteen and her mother’s daughter—but the ease with which she had accepted incest surprised him. It had surprised Lisa as well.

They had been planning this thing with the Colemans ever since they had fucked the Williams girls. That had been a big step, and he and Lisa had fantasized together about doing the same with their own kids, but that was just fantasy. Or so he thought. So when Lisa had invited Lauren to come along, he was surprised. Lauren was a beautiful girl to be sure, but he had never seriously entertained the notion of fucking her. She was his stepdaughter, or would be as soon as he and Lisa actually tied the knot. It had been left open and vague as to whether or not Lisa would play with either him or Lisa tonight, but that was part of what made him so damn nervous. If he knew what to expect, he would feel calmer.

When they arrived at the Colemans’ house, Kendra greeted them at the door. She kissed Robert then Lisa, deep kisses with tongue. Robert watched Lauren as she watched her mother get kissed by another woman. Her eyes went wide as she was confronted with the reality of what was about to happen.

“And this is Lauren,” said Kendra, taking the younger girl’s hands in hers, but not attempting to kiss her. “Welcome. The rest of the family is in the living room.”

Kendra ushered them into the living room and introduced everyone. John, her husband, Robert and Lisa already knew, but Lauren had never met him. Then there were the two kids, Andrew, seventeen, and April, sixteen. Both were handsome, brown-haired children. Andrew was almost as tall as his father, and April had inherited her mother’s buxom body. John got everyone drinks and they all chatted, getting to know the kids, exchanging pleasantries. The Coleman kids, it turned out, went to different high schools than Lauren, so they had never run across one another. Finally, as the small talk began to run out, Kendra took on the hostess role.

“Well, why don’t we get on with the main festivities?” she said. “Now, we parents all know each other. But we’ve never been with the teens before. Andrew and April are very experienced in the swinging lifestyle, so they know what to expect, but you, Lauren, I understand this is all pretty knew for you.”

Lauren nodded in response.

“So I think it’s best if John and I go with Lauren into the master bedroom and get to know each other better. Robert and April can go to her room, and Andrew and Lisa in his. We can all rejoin whenever and wherever you feel like.”

Robert looked across at April who was avoiding eye contact.

“If there are no objections...” trailed off Kendra. Then she got up, walked over to Lauren and took her by the hands again. Lauren stood up and Kendra kissed her this time. Then they disappeared into the bedroom with John following.

April finally looked at him and smiled. “Are you ready, Mr. Bradley?”

“I think you can call me Bob.”

“Okay, Bob. Are you ready?” She stood up and held out her hand, beckoning him to join her.

He followed her into her bedroom.

“Leave the door open,” she said as he had begun to close it. “Others might want to join us later.”

She walked up to him and kissed him. He tasted her lips and tongue and inhaled her aroma. She smelled fresh and young.

In for a penny, in for a pound. He pulled April closer, taking charge, plunging his tongue into her mouth as he held her tight against him. They stood there kissing for some minutes, all the while he could feel himself getting hard. She must feel it too, pressing against her stomach. He broke the kiss, and the girl threw her head back, allowing him access to her neck, and he began kissing her there and nibbling at her earlobes. Finally she pulled away and reached up and started to unbutton his shirt.

“Are you okay with this?” he asked. “We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to.”

April looked into his eyes and smiled, continuing to unbutton his shirt. “Oh, I want to. I like fucking, very much, especially with handsome, older men.”

They quickly disrobed and fell together onto the bed.

They kissed again, their hands roaming freely over each other’s body. Robert cupped her breast, tracing around the areola with his thumb. Then he leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth. She moaned. He turned his attention to her other breast as she rubbed herself against his leg, slowly at first and then with increasing pace.

Realizing she wanted more direct stimulation, he slipped his head down to her crotch. He could smell her aroma, pungent but fresh. He buried his face into the sixteen-year-old’s pussy, tasting her juices, which were already flowing copiously. She came almost immediately, grinding her pussy even harder against his lips and tongue, groaning loudly enough for the whole house to hear, not that anyone was going to object and rush to her rescue.

“Oh, God, keep going!” she said as soon as she could manage words. “This is so good.” He obliged and kept licking, then taking her clitoris between his lips and starting to suck on it. She squirmed with delight. He moved his hand up and gently explored her opening, first with one finger, then two, then three. She was tight, but wet. They slid in easily, and soon April was bucking in another orgasm.

This time, when her contractions had stopped, he moved back up and kissed her. Lying on top of her, he reached down and moved his cock so the head was rubbing against her pussy, trying to find the opening. April spread her legs, allowing him to enter, and Robert slipped in. She was tight, her moist channel holding firm against him as he thrust in and out. She bit her lower lip in pleasure.

The excitement of a new partner, her sixteen-year-old body, and the knowledge that his soon-to-be-wife was fucking this girl’s teenaged brother in the next bedroom was too much for him. Usually he could last a good, long while. But tonight he erupted quickly, spilling his seed into her young womb.

He slipped out of her and collapsed by her side. The two lay quietly for a minute. Then April turned on her side and kissed him...

“That was wonderful,” she said, running her hands absently along his body. “I can’t wait for the second act.”

“Neither can I.”

“Do you do this often?” she asked.

“No. Well, swinging yes. We’ve been with your mom and dad a lot. But swinging with the kids, that’s new for us.”

“Do you play with your own children?”

“No. Lauren coming with us, that’s a new thing tonight”

“Do you want to? I mean we don’t know too many families like ours. There are the Williams, just the Williams. Mom told me you had played with them, so it’s okay to talk about it. I love fucking Marcus and Naomi, but we haven’t played with Sarah and Sapphira yet. Mom says we will soon.”

Robert thought for a moment, then decided to answer truthfully. “Lisa and I talked about what it would be like to be with our kids, but that was just fantasy. I never expected it to happen. It’s all so new to us.”

“Mom said you’ve got a lot of kids, not just Lauren. That’s a lot of playmates. Imagine the possibilities”

“Yes, it would be, and I am imagining it. I think I’m starting to get hard again thinking about it.”

April giggled.

Then Lauren and John appeared at the door.

John came into the room, leaned down and kissed his daughter. “How are you two getting along in here?”

“She’s a wonderful partner,” Robert answered.

April smiled and replied, “And he has a big cock and knows how to eat pussy. Can I keep him, Daddy? Please?” She giggled again.

“I’m going to check and see how Andrew and Lisa are doing,” said Robert. Then he left, leaving Lauren standing there.

There was an awkward moment with Robert and April lying on the bed naked, with Lauren standing there also naked, and all three sweaty. Robert wasn’t sure if he should invite Lauren into the bed or not. What was the etiquette of inviting your soon-to-be step-daughter into bed at a swinger’s party? He realized that he didn’t know Lauren all that well, but that wasn’t what gave him pause. He had no problem jumping into bed with women, and men, he had just met. It was the taboo factor that kept his mouth closed.

“Well, I’m going to see what I can do about resurrecting this cock,” said April, delivering them all from the awkwardness. “Lauren, do you want to help, or just watch? Your choice.” With that she scooted down and took Robert’s soft cock into her mouth.

Robert watched as Lauren shyly grinned and climbed into bed with them.

After a moment, April released his cock and went lower, taking his balls into her mouth and licking his taint. Lauren looked at her step-father with raised eyebrows, silently asking him if he wanted her to join in. Robert nodded, and Lauren smiled and took his now semi-hard cock into her mouth. Robert reveled in the two women sucking on him, and an electric shock ran through him when April started rimming his asshole. Both girls were clearly experienced at this. He looked down at the young redhead who was bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She was beautiful, a younger version of her mother. Then the thought of his younger step-daughter, Jessi, only fourteen, doing that to him while his own Brooke rimmed him ran through his brain. That really set him off.

Sensing he was about to peak, Lauren stopped sucking and looked up at him, slowing stroking his cock. “I want you to fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me hard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.