The Bradley Bunch
Chapter 1: Meet the Bradleys

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meet the Bradleys - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lisa Bradley was in a state of disbelief. This was a fantasy come true, or would be if she had ever dared fantasize about something like this. Across the room, her newlywed husband was fucking his sixteen-year-old daughter Brooke in the ass, and on this, their wedding night. For her part, she was smiling and watching as she absently stroked the cock of her new, eldest step-son, Michael. Her son, Christopher, was getting ass-fucked by a family friend, Marcus, a large, black man. And on the other side of the room, her daughter Lauren was on the couch, locked in a sixty-nine with her aunt Rebecca. Scattered about the house were the rest of their family, Lisa’s brother’s family, and some friends, all sucking, fucking, and engaging in all matters of debauchery. Six months ago, as Lisa and Robert combined their two families, she could not have imagined something like this ever occurring.

Six years ago both Robert Bradley and the then Lisa Taylor had been recently divorced. Robert’s first wife had left him after he confessed to her that he was bisexual. Robert preferred women; he couldn’t imagine living with and having a romantic attachment to a man, but he did have desires, lusts, for men. He hadn’t cheated on his first wife or done anything with a man since they had started dating, but he had reached the point where he couldn’t deny those urges anymore. She didn’t understand and left him. It was a nasty divorce, but in the end, he won custody of the kids—she couldn’t prove that he had done any acts of moral turpitude and financially the kids were much better off with him, an extremely successful building contractor. She got a hefty monetary settlement, moved to the East Coast with her new boyfriend, and the kids spent Christmas and half the summer with her.

Lisa’s husband had hit her. She had tolerated that at first, but when she saw him smack Lauren, their oldest daughter, she fled with the children. He was now out of their lives.

When they met—a mutual friend had set them up on a blind date—both of them had been kind of broken. It wasn’t love at first sight, but they were physically attracted to one another from the start. Robert, just turned forty, was six feet tall, with close-cropped salt-and-pepper hair, well built and muscled from those early years of construction work when he had done physical labor. She was red-haired, curvy and big breasted, with freckles and smile that could light up a room. But six years ago neither had been ready for a serious relationship. Robert had decided not to make the same mistake twice and told her that he was bisexual right away, telling her that it was the reason for his marriage breaking up. That would normally have been too much information for a first date, but Lisa respected the honesty. They parted ways that night, with Lisa saying she would call Robert.

And she did. He was good looking, very fuckable, and a nice guy. That’s what she wanted at that point in her life. She laid out the ground rules. They would be fuck buddies only. And sexually, they clicked immediately. It was if they each instinctively knew what the other wanted at any given moment. But emotionally, they were both cool toward each other, mistrustful of the opposite sex outside of bed.

One day, lying in post-coital rest, Lisa casually mentioned swinging to Robert. She had been curious about it, wondering if it was just trading partners or if any same-sex action went on. She was intrigued by the idea of sex with a woman, although she never had done anything along those lines, and she thought this might be a way Robert could get his urges for cock satisfied. If they could find a few other attractive couples who were bi...

Robert jumped at the idea, as she suspected he would, and that weekend they went out to a swinger’s gathering to find out what that world was like. Robert and Lisa were discriminating. Neither wanted to hop into bed with just any couple, but it wasn’t too hard to find attractive couples they wanted to fuck. Most of the men in the swinging scene had no interest in other guys, but over time they found a few steady bi couples. And for her part, Lisa discovered her own bisexual streak.

And over time, Robert and Lisa became fast friends, eventually finding out they were in love.

So they decided to combine their two families. Each had three children, so it was inevitable that someone would start calling them the Bradley Bunch. Robert found a house that could accommodate two adults and six teenagers. It was big, with five bedrooms, enough for the blended family, and while costing more than he would have liked, they got it for below market price because of his business connections. So they moved in together.

After three straight days of unpacking, they emptied the last of the mover’s boxes, and the house was finally their home. With the move, it had been some months since Robert and Lisa had seen any of their swinging friends, so Lisa called the Williams, a black couple who were one of their two go-to couples, and arranged to meet them that night. The kids would be on their own to figure out what living together as a new, blended family would be like.

It was a forty-minute drive from their home in Merced to the Williams’ place in Modesto. The anticipation of the sex to come always got the two of them worked up on long drive. Lisa was eager to be with Naomi Williams—they were good friends and not just fuck partners, although the distance between their homes made casual getting together an irregular thing. Besides, Naomi was gorgeous, curvy and large breasted like herself, but with unblemished, chocolate skin that complemented Lisa’s own pale freckles beautifully. She couldn’t wait to fall into her arms. She supposed Robert was just as eager to be with Marcus. He was a big man, average height, but stocky and solidly built, with a large cock that Robert liked to suck. And of course, she was looking forward to being fucked by Marcus before the night was over.

When they arrived, the door was opened by Sarah, or maybe it was Sapphira, one of the Williams’ fourteen-year-old twin daughters—she could tell them apart when they were together, but individually she was never sure which was which. The girl brightened, giving them a big smile and hug, while her parents came up behind her. Kisses and hugs were exchanged all around.

“Find your sister and have her come and greet the guests,” Naomi told Sarah, for that was who it was. “Then go to your room. As I told you before, you can watch whatever you want on pay-per-view so long as you leave us adults alone.” The girl ran off to find her twin.

“Don’t worry about them,” Naomi said to Robert and Lisa, guessing their concern about having the girls present in the house. “They’ll stay in their room. We couldn’t arrange a sleepover for them on such short notice.” Sarah and Sapphira reappeared a moment later, and Sapphira gave each of the visitors a hug, before the two ran back off to their bedroom, giggling and eager to watch something R-rated that would be normally be forbidden them. As they left, Lisa noticed that they were growing up, more young women than girls. They had yet to develop much in the way of breasts, but the curve of their waist and hips hinted at womanhood. Yet they still had pig tails and braces, giving them an aura that combined womanhood with girlish attributes. The twins were the same age as her youngest, Jessi, and she suddenly realized that her own daughter was on the cusp of womanhood too.

There was a round of drinks and some catching up, but after about twenty minutes Lisa noticed Robert’s hand on Marcus’s thigh. She looked at Naomi, who gave her a knowing wink. The two women stood up and went hand-in-hand to the master bedroom.

Once the door was closed, the two women began kissing passionately, running their hands over each other’s bodies. Lisa luxuriated in Naomi’s softness. She had missed that being with just Robert during the last few months. Soon their clothes were strewn across the floor and the pair were lying naked on the bed, still furiously kissing.

Lisa nibbled on Naomi’s earlobe, softly blowing air across her partner’s ear. Naomi shuddered with pleasure. Then Lisa moved lower, taking Naomi’s right nipple into her mouth. Lisa loved Naomi’s nipples, wide and brown. The nipple hardened under her tongue and she shifted to the left breast, giving it the same treatment. Then she moved lower, between Naomi’s legs, and found she was already sopping wet. That sour but delicious pussy smell reached Lisa’s nose, and the woman luxuriated in it. It had been too long.

Normally Lisa would have taken more time, kissing her thighs and working around the prize at the center, but Naomi appeared ready, so she flicked her tongue against Naomi’s clit. The woman gasped and flinched. Taking her labia into her mouth she sucked hard. Then she drove her tongue into Naomi’s vagina, licking in upward strokes. Naomi moaned and her hands found Lisa’s, clasping them tightly. Within a minute she was convulsing with her first orgasm of the evening. Lisa moved up and the two women kissed again.

“God, I’d forgotten how good you were at that,” Naomi said as they broke the kiss, “almost as good as Sarah.”

Lisa jerked her head back and stared at Naomi, whose face betrayed the fact that she had said something she shouldn’t have. She couldn’t have meant that, could she?!

“You don’t mean...”

Naomi averted her eyes, refusing to look at her, which Lisa took as confirmation that it was true.

Lisa was surprised, of course, but what really shocked her was not the incest itself. It was a close secret that she had told only to Robert, but incest was not beyond her own experience. What really shocked her was the fact that she was turned on at the thought of Naomi bedding her daughters. For a moment she wondered what it would be like to take Sarah and Sapphira into bed with herself and Naomi. Then her mind flashed to doing it with Jessi. She grew even wetter at that thought, the very wrongness of it.

“You can’t tell.” Naomi blurted out. “I didn’t mean to say that.”

Lisa leaned in and kissed here. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell.” She could see a wave of relief pass over Naomi’s face. “Is it just you, or does Marcus ... and is it just Sarah, or Sapphira as well?” She couldn’t help being inquisitive; she had to know.

“Marcus too, and both of the twins. Are you disgusted?”

“No,” said Lisa, deciding to confide in and comfort her friend. “I used to have sex with my brother, Jim.”

It was Naomi’s turn to be surprised, and a questioning look passed over her face, prompting Lisa to tell more.

“It was when we were teens. We fucked all the time. Our parents didn’t know, or at least I don’t think they did.”

“Do you still?” Naomi asked.

“No, we stopped when Jim went off to college. It was a teenage thing with us. We don’t talk about it now, but I loved it. How did you and the twins start?”

“I found Sarah and Sapphira playing with each other, sort of like you and your brother, I guess. I didn’t stop them or let them know I had caught them; I was so turned on by it, and so was Marcus when I told him. We fantasized about what it would be like to fuck them, they’re such beautiful young girls.”

Lisa smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Then we caught them watching us have sex from a crack in the bedroom door. It was a spur of the moment thing, but we invited them in to watch on the pretense of it being sex-ed. Before you know it, they were joining in. That was a year ago.”

“Weren’t they a bit young? asked Lisa.

“I thought so at first, but that didn’t stop us. They were eager for it. They were ready. And we worked our way up to penetration, mostly oral and masturbating each other at first. Then we started with dildos. Marcus is too big to spring on a young girl for her first time, you know. He didn’t actually fuck them until a few months ago.”

Lisa nodded in agreement with the comment about Marcus’s size. “Do they know that you’re swingers?”

“Yes, we’ve told them. That’s why we didn’t mind having them in the house tonight. They already know what we do. We even said that we’d let them join in if we could find a couple we could trust.”

“You can trust us,” Lisa was surprised to find the words coming out of her mouth.

“Do you think Robert would accept it?” asked Naomi, her face brightening with hope and lust.

“Yes. He knows about what happened between me and Jim. He was cool about it. Adults and kids are a bit different though, but I know Robert. And I’ve seen him look lustfully at the twins. You know what a horn dog he is. He’d never do anything to them of course, but if you all were cool with it, he would be too. At the very least, he’d love to watch me and one of the twins. Is Sarah really that good?”

“Oh yes, out of this world. Don’t tell Sapphira though. She’d be jealous. Although Sapphira is quite good too, but Sarah is in a class of her own when it comes to eating pussy.” Naomi paused. “Do you want me to bring them in here?”

“Would they want to come?”

“I’ll ask them. We don’t force them to do anything, of course. It’s all absolutely consensual. But they’ve said they want to fuck other people, and I know they like you. So I can’t imagine they wouldn’t want to.”

Lisa shuddered with a wave of lust. “Yes, go get them.”

Naomi kissed her and left the room.

For the first time, doubt swept over Lisa. Was this right? Fucking a fourteen-year-old? Watching a mother, and maybe a father, fuck their own daughters? The fear only increased her horniness.

Naomi didn’t find the two girls in their room, instead she found them on the stairs, peering down into the living room where Marcus was sucking on Robert’s cock. Sarah had her arms around her sister, one hand massaging Sapphira’s breasts while the other was between her sister’s legs. Naomi coughed slightly and the girls spun around, guilty looks on their faces. Their mother put her finger to her lips to signal silence so they didn’t disturb the two men and took the girls by their hands and led them back to their room.

“We’re sorry, Mom,” said Sapphira. “But we just couldn’t resist peeking.”

“Mr. Bradley’s cock is a big as Daddy’s,” added Sarah.

“I’m not mad, but you could have gotten us all in trouble if you’d been seen.” The two girls looked sheepish at this remark. “But it doesn’t matter. I’ve told Mrs. Bradley about us and what we do together sexually.” Their eyes widened with surprise. “And I was wondering if you’d like to join us tonight.” Their eyes grew even wider, and smiles broke across the twins’ faces.

“Really? We get to fuck Mr. Bradley?”

“Well, Mrs. Bradley at least. I don’t know if Mr. Bradley will want to.” The two girls rushed their mother and hugged her.

“This is so cool/This is the best,” the twins said at the same time.

“Now, remember. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. You know Mr. and Mrs. Bradley. They are very good people and will understand and not be offended if you’d rather not do something with them. They’re adults and our guests, and I know I brought you up to obey adults and give guests what they want, but when it comes to sex, that doesn’t matter. You make up your own mind.”

“Yes, mama,” they said in unison.

“Now get undressed, and we’ll go in and see Mrs. Bradley.”

The twins had their clothes off in a flash, and their mother led them into the master bedroom.

Lisa watched Naomi shepherd her daughters into the room. The two girls stood there a moment, their confidence drained at the sight of their mother’s friend naked on the bed. They were gorgeous young women, still small, at five feet tall, half a foot shorter than either of the two older women, and there was no trace of pubic hair. Their breasts were also quite small, A cups, but fully developed. They still had a growth spurt ahead of them if they were going to match their mother’s D cups. Again Lisa was reminded of her own Jessi. Lisa was suddenly overcome with lust, and she wasn’t sure if it was just for the two girls standing in front of her.

“Sarah, why don’t you go to Mrs. Bradley,” said Naomi. “Sapphira, you can be with me. At least at first, we can switch later if you want.”

Sarah didn’t need another prompt. She bounded on the bed and snuggled close to Lisa.

“I’ve wanted to have sex with someone else for so long,” said Sarah. “I’m glad you’re the first outside my family, Mrs. Bradley.”

“I’m glad too, but you can call me Lisa. If we’re going to fuck, we should be on a first name basis.”

The girl smiled and kissed her, not a peck of greeting, but a deep, long kiss. Lisa responded, running her hands up and down the teen’s body. She could feel Naomi and Sapphira climb onto the other side of the bed, but her attention was on Sarah. Lisa cupped her ass with one hand, running the fingers of her other one ever so slightly along the teen’s labia.

Soon Sarah slid down Lisa’s body, taking the older woman’s breasts in her hands and licking the nipples, one then the other. Then after this action had warmed Lisa up even more than she was already, if that were even possible, She slid further down.

Lisa felt the teen’s tongue gently part her labia and then lick upwards, repeating the action until a rhythm developed. Then after a few moments, the teen switched it up, plunging her tongue as deep as it would go into the older woman’s vagina. She swirled it around, and then clamped her lips on Lisa’s clit. The older woman, who earlier had been on the brink of orgasm without even having been touched, shuddered with her first orgasm of the evening. A second and then a third followed in rapid succession. Lisa, who was not usually that sensitive, had to push the teen’s head away, for the pleasure was too much.

She drew the young girl up and kissed her deeply.

“That was fantastic! Your mother said you were good at eating pussy, but I had no idea.”

The teen smiled and they kissed again. The pair then turned and watched Sapphira bring her mother off. Naomi was yelping and bucking—she was more vocal and animated in her orgasms than Lisa. It was clear that despite Naomi’s statement, Sapphira was also quite the pussy eater.

Sapphira looked up from between her mother’s legs, grinning at Lisa. “You want to switch?”

No other words were needed. The two teens disentangled themselves and exchanged places. Lisa took Sapphira into her arms, kissing her like she had her sister. She ran her hands along the teen’s smooth, ebony body, slipping one hand between her legs, beginning to diddle her. Sapphira threw her head back and moaned.

Lisa moved lower, taking the teen’s pert, little breasts into her mouth, one after the other. She glanced over at the other pair. Naomi was doing the same to her daughter. Lisa returned her concentration to her own partner, moving lower until her mouth was at the level of the teen’s pussy. She noticed just a hint of stubble on the teen’s mons. So the pair of them shaved, that was interesting.

Her rubbing turned into penetration, first one finger, then two, then three, and finally four. The girl was certainly capable of taking Robert’s, or her own father’s, cock, thick as they were. She brought her mouth to Sapphira’s clit, first kissing, then licking. The girl was soon moaning and thrashing like her mother had been a few minutes before, convulsing in an extended series of orgasms.

When she was done, Lisa pulled herself back up, and Sapphira kissed her, this time hard and desperately. She felt another presence in the room and turned and looked at the door. The two men were standing there rubbing their hard cocks. Robert was wide eyed.

“Oh Daddy,” Sapphira said, “can we fuck Mr. Bradley too?”

“Yes mama,” chimed in Sarah, can we?”

“If Mr. Bradley wants to, it’s okay with us,” said Naomi. “Only I’m not sure Mr. Bradley can handle you both. I’m pretty sure he’s already cum at least once tonight.”

Robert looked at Lisa in disbelief who smiled and nodded.

The twins both bounded off the bed and kneeling before Robert started giving him head. He was a bit big for them, and they could only get the head into their mouths, but they also spent a lot of time running their tongues up and down his shaft. It was clear that they had a lot practice with Marcus.

Marcus joined Lisa and his wife on the bed, and the three adults watched the show, with the two women stroking the black man’s cock.

The twins were alternating, one taking the head into her mouth, while the other focused on the shaft and balls.

“He likes to have his taint licked,” offered Lisa, and Sarah, who was on ball duty at that moment switched and started licking Robert’s perineum.

After a few minutes of this alternation, Robert had the twins stand up and he led them to the bed, positioning them on their backs, legs over the edge of the mattress. He moved between Sarah’s legs, and began rubbing the head of his cock against her labia. His right hand reached over and began fingering Sapphira’s pussy as he began to push his cock into Sarah’s.

Marcus got up and moved between Sapphira’s legs, and he began fucking his daughter. Lisa noticed that the twins moved in synchronization. They both wrapped their legs around their partners’ waists at the same time. They bucked as one. Lisa wondered if this was practiced, or if, as twins, they just did the same thing naturally.

The two women moved together and watched their husbands fuck the teens, hands buried between each other’s legs, kissing occasionally, but never prolonged in case they missed something in the show.

The two men switched places, with Robert fucking Sapphira and Marcus plowing into Sarah. Lisa noticed the two girls were looking at each other as they were fucked, holding hands.

Robert came first. Lisa noticed the familiar signs that he was ejaculating into the girl—Robert was not a vocal cummer. Marcus soon followed, groaning as he pumped his seed into his daughter.

The two men leaned down and kissed the girls, who eagerly returned the kiss. It was twins’ first kiss with a man who wasn’t her father. Then they all collapsed on the bed together, a sweaty, six-person pile.

Naomi kissed her two girls. “Was it what you expected?” she asked.

“Better,” they said in unison.

“You all took me by surprise,” said Robert to the crowd. Then to Lisa, “did you plan this?”

“No, it was a surprise for me too. I had no idea.”

“Do you girls regularly fuck your parents’ friends?” asked Robert.

“No,” answered Sarah. “You’re the first.”

“But not the last,” chimed in Sapphira.

Lisa and Naomi proceeded to fill Robert in on what had happened and how Naomi and Marcus had started down the incest road.

“Are there other couples who involve their children?” asked Robert.

Naomi and Marcus looked at each other. Then Naomi answered hesitantly, “there is one other couple that we know about. It’s not my place to tell you who they are, you’ll understand, but if you’d like, I can tell them about what happened tonight and ask if they’d want to share with you.”

Robert said he understood and appreciated the discretion, but that he and Lisa would have to talk it over before they repeated the night. This time they were carried away with lust, but the next time would have to be deliberate. There was too much to risk. Then he asked the girls, “so, did you enjoy it?”

They nodded enthusiastically.

“Well, do you two men have another one in you?” asked Lisa.

“I don’t know, but I think I could be convinced,” said Marcus, looking down at his penis, which Sarah had been absently stroking and which was starting to come back to life.

The six rearranged themselves, Marcus, Lisa, and Sapphira and Robert, Naomi, and Sarah. They started kissing and groping. The men slowly grew hard again.

Lisa and Sapphira jointly started sucking on Marcus’s cock, bringing it to full hardness, while Robert came to life sooner and started fucking Naomi while Sarah sat on her mother’s face. Soon, Lisa and Sapphira arranged themselves in a sixty-nine, Lisa sucking out the remaining traces of her husband’s cum from the teenager’s pussy, after which Robert slowly fucked her.

It was a leisurely, end-of-the night fuck. The two men were too spent to cum soon, and the women’s orgasms were gentler with the less aggressive fucking. But finally Marcus came, followed soon by Robert.

Lisa and Robert headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up before the ride home. Their own kids would probably be asleep when they got home, but just in case, it wouldn’t do to return reeking of sex.

When they came out, Naomi and Marcus were in dressing gowns and the girls in their pajamas. There were kisses all around, and Robert and Lisa headed home.

On the ride home, they were silent at first, but Lisa broke the silence after a few minutes. “Well, that was something unexpected.”

“But pretty amazing,” said Robert. “I don’t think I’ve been this turned on since we first started swinging.”

“Me too. Do you want to do it again?”

“Yes, if it’s discreet.”

“Good. So do I. I’ll call Naomi in the morning and tell her to contact that other couple and tell them that we are interested. Do you think we know them already?”

“Probably. The swinging scene here is pretty small. Frankly, it’s probably one of the couples we’re already fucking.” Robert paused. “Was this anything like you and your brother?”

“No, that was teen lust. We were the same age, or close enough, and we didn’t realize how taboo it was.” She paused. “When I first saw the twins naked, I couldn’t help but think of Jessi, how alike they were in age and body type. I found myself imagining what it would be like with my own daughter. Does that shock you?”

“No, I had the same thought. I’m glad that I’m not the only pervert in the car.”

Lisa chuckled. “But it would be impossible. It’s just a fantasy.”

“Yes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.