Unconventional - Cover

Unconventional

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story that just came to mind of late from an image in my head of a cosplay gang-bang, and it just mushroomed from there. Our hero is about to really go down a rabbit hole at a convention this week, but oh what fun it will be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Crime   Humor   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Food   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Geeks   Violence  

“Okay, I’ll bite. I’m still a little confused about what happened last night after I blacked out, but I can talk this out over breakfast, guys. You’re all my guests, if you’re hungry and want some yourselves,” I offered anyone who wanted to eat a chance at my expense.

“Ah, don’t sweat it. I’ve covered the whole thing last night and this morning. I took over the bill for your suite, booked a couple more, and paid for everyone’s breakfast this morning, including yours, studmuffin. Face it, babe. You’re stuck with me, just like Ronnie here. I’m not giving up that fine cock of yours for nothing or nobody, whatever my past fuck-ups. I’m not giving up this dick, either, as it happens. I dare say that Joey ain’t gonna give it up, either,” Christy pointed to my ex-boyfriend, who sat there smiling at me.

“Ronnie’s your husband, right?” I clarified, looking at the redheaded man who saved her a spot on the loveseat.

“Yeah, that’s the guy. Once I stopped worrying about my eventual damnation, I discovered that I could cut loose and just live my life on the path to Hell. If I’m gonna burn, and maybe so, maybe not, I might as well as enjoy the slide down. That’s when I gave up the ass and agreed to take the plunge with Ronnie here, who’s a hedge fund manager and divorced himself. Between his money and the rather generous settlement that you didn’t have to give me, yes, I looked that up, I have more than enough to cover this whole thing,” Christy sat down rather gingerly, as if her bottom was rather sore.

“Very well, but what does this have to do with Gary’s wife needing to talk?” I inquired, still rather perplexed.

“I ... need to have a baby. My hubby ... he did something that made sense with his last wife, but not so much since, and it’s been difficult to undo the damage, even though he reversed the vasectomy,” Mrs. Gary informed me with her adorable accent.

“You’re saying that Gary is sterile,” I cut to the chase now.

“Exactly. His real name is Todd, but yes, he’s sterile. My name is Natasha. I’m from Singapore, but I left as quickly as I could get out of that place. Too damn strict! Everything controlled, regimented, repressive. It started out as a green card marriage right on the heels of his divorce, but I was always good to him and I really wanted to stay and have his babies. Todd ... let’s just say that he has always been wild and kinky, so in the past, we’ve settled this with a hall pass for certain occasions, while being careful otherwise in case ICE gets the wrong idea. I certainly have my own freaky fun, also with a hall pass.

“Todd ... he wanted badly to knock me up, as I said, but we’ve learned that reversing his vasectomy failed in this case, for all practical purposes. Anyway, last night presented us with the answer. Another man’s sperm. Many men’s sperm, in fact. If I get pregnant, have the baby while married to Todd, he’s presumed to be the father, at least in this state unless otherwise declared or challenged, and the doctors aren’t required to give out too much information. The more sperm that is put in me, the better my chances, and the more different men give me their sperm, the more the odds improve as well. I need to make a baby, please!” Mrs. Gary finally told me their real given names.

“So, why corner me specifically?” I confronted Natasha now, liking her very much indeed.

“Two reasons. One, you’re the last one to know about this, having collapsed and blacked out while many of us enjoyed your body, it seems. Two, when you are alert, you seem like the natural leader of this little group or club or whatever. You can make sure that I get enough sperm to get me pregnant! I’m not fertile again until the last night of CosCon, but on that night, I hope to have a gang-bang, with your consent, that is focused on me getting every possible load in my twat. I do mean every load. No other holes, no other women that night.

“Other nights, I’m not jealous and I don’t care. If you want the other women fluffing, sitting on your face, or even pegging you, that’s fine, but I want every single drop of cum to be shot up inside my cunt that night. That especially means yours, as you’re my first choice to knock me up. I want your baby or their baby or someone’s baby, but I want a baby! Anyway, that’s my proposal to you, that you organize a gang-bang that focuses on getting me knocked up. You can even film it,” Natasha explained her position, a smile growing on her face.

“A breeding party, then. That’s doable, at least from my perspective. I would love to host that. It will be an interesting challenge, to say the least. Anyone else want a breeding party in their honor soon?” I turned to the ladies, curious to see if anyone would bite.

Every single fucking woman in the room raised her hand! I was stunned by that, literally dazed and confused by the sheer popularity of said idea. I didn’t realize that, at some point, the women of this growing crowd or circle or whatever had formed the night before had embraced the idea of gang-bangs. None of the men raised an objection, either. Was there something lately in the water in this town, or something else that might lead to this potential baby boom? Were all of the men really on side or were they just muted by shock?

“Look, babe, I think that I speak for all of the ladies around here, but once that gang-bang begun with me in your honor became popular as an idea, it just ... took on a life of its own. The men all took blue pills, they fucked each of us until they dropped, as did you, and they also fucked each other when there wasn’t a woman available. That was half the night for most of them, even with the gang-bangs. You got up a few hours later after falling asleep, but I think that you were sleepwalking or something to be honest. Either way, you were an animal that time and before, of course!” Katie told with a tone in her voice showing that she was in awe of my sexual prowess.

“Dude, you’re like my god! My fucking idol! It was the most awesome thing that I’ve ever seen! You were a fucking beast, mindless perhaps, but ruthless in screwing Christy when we arrived and several others before you collapsed for the night. By then, we decided that you’d earned your rest, but what you did was the stuff of legend. I’m still not sure how conscious you were, but what you did was amazing, man!” Ronnie told me in a very slurred statement of admiration.

“He doesn’t normally act or talk like that, honey, but it is pretty cool to hear him do it,” Christy flushed a bit, “I honestly think that you were either sleepwalking or just blacking out, but either way, you weren’t consciously aware of what you did. Still, damn! When Amber came in the first time, she saw you pinning me to the couch and ramming me so hard from behind that I screamed your name and someone had to put a ball gag in mouth. It was that damn intense!”

“I was probably just acting on instinct, the grudge fuck impulse, if you will. I could have just been blacked out, or sleepwalking, or both. I’m still not sure what all I did, but it must have impressed the lot of you. For which I’m very pleased, to put it mildly. I was very lucky that my blackouts didn’t result in something terrible instead, of course. Part of me feels that I should try to avoid blacking out ever again, but part of me wants to revisit that ability, if it enables me to achieve something on that caliber.

“That being said, we’re agreed, then, there are to be many breeding parties, including for you, Christy? How many women are here, by the way? Let’s count you, so we know how many breeding parties we need to plan. I think that part of the appeal of the gang-bangs is that it gives us men time to recover, while letting you ladies keep getting those hard fucks that you love so much. By teamwork, we men are able to do so much more together than we could ever do alone. So, I think that it’s safe to say, then, that this little party bash among cosplayer friends has turned into a sort of club, am I right? Albeit rather improvised as clubs go, dare I say?” I spoke my mind as well.

“Yeah, the Unconventional Cosplay Society!” Sammie punned, kissing my neck and shoulders to make it clear that she was still in a very amorous mood.

“That about sums it up, between the breeding, gang-bangs, amateur porn, interracial, bisexuality, polyamory, cosplay, wife-watching, sloppy seconds, double-penetrations, roleplay, booty calls, anonymous sex, and what else again? What is left to add? What else happened last night?” I asked for clarity.

“Well, there were moments that it all spilled over into an all-out clusterfuck, a free-for-all orgy. So there’s that. There were no fewer than six devil’s threesomes and three standard ones. Oh, and incest. My brother Wayne here fucked me good and hard, too!” Sammie notified me as well.

“So, it’s not all about white cock, then?” I winked at Sammie, and she stuck her tongue at me in a very lewd gesture.

“No, incest is great, too,” she answered me with a devilish grin as she ran her tongue along her lips.

“I counted seven girls, eight once you add Amber, which I don’t doubt that you will. Compared to, get this, eighteen men! It looks like more, but that’s just because there’s limited space in this living room,” Ace informed me at last of his count.

“Well, given the favorite activities of this club, I don’t imagine that the male majority is that big of an issue,” I chuckled, causing the whole group to burst into laughter.

“True, but I wouldn’t mind if more women joined, as long as they brought strap-ons!” Katie teased me as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

“Well, yes, they could also fluff,” I told her as I caressed her pretty, green-streaked hair.

“Maybe we should all get matching tats somewhere to mark our membership,” Jack suggested for his part.

“I like that. The Unconventional Cosplay Society. That should get some attention for sure. We could even have weekly meetings, or monthly, or whatever. Set up a website. Get some kind of symbol. That kind of thing,” Brett proffered his thoughts now.

“Now we’re talkin’! Let’s just not forget to still attend the cosplay events. I don’t want to miss out on that due to this or vice versa. This can just be a part of our lifestyle, along with that,” I reminded them.

“And our D and D group, among other things. Which I’m thinking that we should expand a bit,” Jack urged me now.

“Indeed. What else? Active recruiting or no?” Brett asked us now.

“I wouldn’t rule it out. Like I said, I’m fine with more women, should they come attached to some strap-ons. As for more men, why the fuck not? As long as we don’t lose sight of what we love about this whole thing,” Katie told us her thoughts.

“Cosplay!” I shouted.

“And gang-bangs!” Jack added.

“And breeding!” Natasha reminded us.

“So, basically everything that we do together! We have to remember it all!” Brett laughed.

“Indeed. Down to the booze and weed!” Christy pointed out.

“That, too!” Ace said.

“Very much so!” Todd concurred.

“And ink!” Katie said, adding, “I think that we should all have two tats, at least. Of course, I’m partial to ink and other forms of body art, anyway. One public tattoo at least, with the name and initials, plus the symbol. One private tattoo at least, as a tramp stamp on each of us!”

“I love it!” Ronnie screamed.

“Me, too!” Joey threw his support to the deal.

“Woah, too rich for my blood! I can’t keep this up! It’s fine for a party now and then, but you’re talking a whole fucking lifestyle. I’ll go to parties, if you’ll still let me, but this ... is a bit too much. If I keep this up too much, I’ll get divorced or something,” one guy spoke up, proving that in any large group, there was only a matter of time before they splintered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.