She Knew My Name - Cover

She Knew My Name

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Billy has a crush on the sixteen-year-old girl that lives down the street from him. Ellen always seemed friendly and would wave back if he waved to her when he walked by her house. Of course, Ellen was two years older than Billy and he thought he would be happy if he even had a chance to talk to her. Until one rainy day changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I don’t know why I never rang the doorbell when I wanted to see them. I guess I felt that I needed to be invited in to have sex with them. Ellen knew about what time I was going to walk by her house every afternoon. If she was not on the porch to invite me in, I went to the park or home.

I will never forget the first time she invited me in after that day she went to Alice’s’ birthday party. Her mother was home and we were all in the kitchen. When I finished the cookies and tea. Ellen just blurted it out right in front of her mother. Come on Billy, let’s go to my bedroom. I really need to fuck.

I turned and looked at Mrs. Farrow appalled that Ellen would say something like that in front of her.

Mrs. Farrow just smiled, “Go ahead Billy, I’ll stay out here and not bother you.”

That first time it felt a little awkward getting up from the table and going with Ellen to her bedroom to have sex with her mother a couple of rooms away. After a few times, it did not bother me to go to a bedroom with either one of them while the other was still in the house.

Things got a lot hotter’ over that summer. Three or four times a week Ellen would motion for me to come in the house which was a sure sign that Ellen or her mother was going to have sex with me. There were even a few times that I had sex with both of them on the same day. Sometimes when I had sex with Ellen early in the afternoon Mrs. Farrow would ask me if I could come back later that night. As long as I was home before dark my parents never questioned where I went after we had dinner when I took my basketball and went outside and hurried down the street.

Over the next few weeks, I became more comfortable and aggressive in our sexual activities. Once I was in the house and the door was shut I would kiss and hug them both. I let them kiss me whenever they wanted too. I was really enjoying myself now that I had some confidence and knowing what was expected and allowed.

If Ellen was not home I was not afraid to use my hands to touch Mrs. Farrow before we even went to the bedroom. For some reason, I always felt I could be a little more aggressive with her than with Ellen. I would kiss Janice and immediately put a hand on her breasts. Janice would giggle and say things like. “I think my boyfriend is in a hurry to get my pants off.” Which of course I was. I would fondle Mrs. Farrow’s breasts while we kissed and she undid my pants and took out my cock and played with it even if we were still in the kitchen. If we were in a more private setting like the living room we would sit on the couch and she would let me open her blouse and play with her tits while we kissed and fondled each other. When she stopped playing with my cock and leaned over and kissed it I knew it was time to go in her bedroom and take our clothes off. Mrs. Farrow and Ellen showed me all the ways to make a woman happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.