She Knew My Name - Cover

She Knew My Name

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Billy has a crush on the sixteen-year-old girl that lives down the street from him. Ellen always seemed friendly and would wave back if he waved to her when he walked by her house. Of course, Ellen was two years older than Billy and he thought he would be happy if he even had a chance to talk to her. Until one rainy day changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Ellen’s mother seemed to find excuses to leave for a couple of hours whenever I came over. Ellen would take me to her bedroom and would take my pants down and play with my cock for a bit. Then we would get undressed, kiss, play with each other’s privates and fuck. She taught me many wonderful things as we lay together exploring each other’s body and fucking.

I was cuddled up with Ellen when I noticed her bedroom door was open a crack again. I know I had shut it when we came in. Then I thought I saw movement.

“Holy crap Ellen. I think your mom is home.”

I expected Ellen to panic but she didn’t. In a voice as calm as it could be, she called to her mother, “You might as well come in, Mom. He knows you’re out there.”

I pulled the covers up and thought I was dead.

Mrs. Farrow opened the door and walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

When she reached for me I cringed waiting for that slap on the face I just knew was coming. I was terrified. Too scared to protest. I was ready to bolt and run home until I remembered I was naked. I was frozen in fear.

Mrs. Farrow put her hand on my cheek, “I’m sorry for spying on you, Billy.”

Now I was confused. There was no yelling, no screaming. Mrs. Farrow even sounded apologetic, “I guess I am jealous that my daughter has such a nice boyfriend. I wish I had a nice boyfriend like you to be with me. Someone to cuddle with and kiss. Do you think you could give me a kiss?”

Before I could answer Mrs. Farrow put her hand on my bare shoulder and leaned over and kissed me. She kissed me again and her hand went under the cover and rested on my chest. Another kiss and her hand was on my midriff moving in small circles. Ellen moved close to my ear and whispered, “Don’t be afraid, Billy. My mom likes you just as much as I do. Ellen pushed the covers down and exposed me.

I went to grab the covers and pull them back up.

Ellen pushed them down out of my reach, “It’s okay, Billy. Mom wants to be your girlfriend too. Wouldn’t it be nice to have two girlfriends?”

My answer came out as a whine, “Yeah. I guess so.”

“Would you mind if I touched you down there?” Mrs. Farrow politely asked as she took in the sight of my flagging stiffy.

I was not sure what the right answer was. I looked at Ellen and she smiled and nodded. I looked back at Mrs. Farrow and answered, “Okay.” What else could I say? She knew my name and where I lived.

Mrs. Farrow ran her fingers lightly over my cock as she talked softly to me. “I am quite aware that Ellen seduced you and you often play in here. You are a very handsome young man Billy Tucker. I could not resist the temptation to spy on the two of you.” Her fingers went between my legs and cupped my scrotum. “I can see why Ellen likes playing with you so much.”

I finally got up the nerve to ask the question that would determine if I lived or died, “You’re not mad?”

“No, my dear Billy, I’m not mad. Ellen is a big girl and if she likes a boy I am not going to stop her from having fun. Mmm, It’s been a long time since I had some fun. I really miss having a young boy to play in bed with me.”

Young boy? The phrase ‘young boy’ set off an alarm in my head. My mom told me a thousand million times not to talk to strange men because they did bad things to ‘young boys.’ But that had always been about older men. I started to wonder if that applied to an older woman too. Mrs. Farrow’s warm hand stroked my weenie. I was certain mom did not say it applied to older women. My weenie regained some interest in this new game.

“Yes honey, just like my Ellen likes young boys. Don’t you dear?” Mrs. Farrow asked as she took off her glasses and put them on the nightstand with Ellen’s.

“I sure do, Mom, young, innocent, and trainable.”

“And you are doing an excellent job with this one. Now Billy dear, would you like to have some fun with me just like you do with Ellen. I don’t think Ellen will mind sharing her handsome boyfriend with her mother.” Mrs. Farrow gave her daughter a conspiratorial look. “Do you my dear?”

“Of course not, Mom. It will be lots of fun. Don’t you think so, Billy?” A very naked Ellen assured me.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I wasn’t sure what they considered fun or if I would like it. But she had caught me in bed with her daughter. I was willing to agree to just about anything as long as she did not call the police, beat me, kill me or God forbid, call my mother.

Mrs. Farrow stood up and unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She turned away from me and set it aside. When she turned back around my eyes were riveted on her cleavage spilling out of her lacy white bra as she reached behind her back and unhooked it. She hunched her shoulders and her bra slipped down her arms. My breath caught as I stared at her breasts. So much larger than Ellen’s. Next, it was her skirt. Then her shoes and last but not least her pantyhose and panties.

“Isn’t my mom pretty. Billy?” Ellen asked as she looked at her mother with what seemed to be pride.

I answered with a simple, “Yes” as my eyes automatically focused on the patch of pubic hair that hid that most private and mysterious place as she reached up and unpinned her hair. Black wavy hair cascaded down to the middle of her back. I was in love for the second time in my life.

Where Ellen was lean, athletic and still developing, Mrs. Farrow was curvy and voluptuous.

I was holding my breath when she lifted up the covers and pulled them back over us as she slid into bed next to me. Her warm body cuddled up to me.

Ellen lay beside me and kissed my cheek. “Be nice to my momma Billy, she needs a nice boyfriend too.”

Mrs. Farrow had my boner in her hand and moved it this way and that as if she was inspecting it. “Would you like to be my very special boyfriend, Billy?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

Mrs. Farrow put her lips right near my ear and whispered, “You have a very nice cock, Billy.”

She called it a cock. I thought only guys used that word. I did not know how to respond to that so I said the lamest thing possible. “Thank you, Mrs. Farrow.”

Mrs. Farrow spoke in a soothing and calming voice, “I would prefer that you call me Janice from now on. I think that would be more appropriate now that we know each other so much better and you are going to be my boyfriend.”

Ellen was rubbing my chest as she tried to calm my nerves, “Just relax, Billy. My mommy knows how to make you feel good.”

“That’s right Billy I know how to be nice to a handsome boy like you. I had a boyfriend about your age when I was fifteen. He got me pregnant with my sweet Ellen. But you don’t have to worry. No more babies for me.”

Pregnant. Holy crap I never thought about that. Ellen’s mother was only fifteen when she got pregnant. I looked at Ellen with my mouth and eyes wide open. I started to say something but could not get it all out, “Are you ... preg ... preg”

“Of course not silly. I use protection just like my mommy does.” Ellen kissed me and I kissed her back. I was so relieved I put my arms around her and gave her a kiss and a hug.

Janice waited for me to untangle myself from Ellen. “Oh, my Billy. My sweet boy. I want to do something for you now that you are my boyfriend that even Ellen does not do yet. I think you will like it.”

As I lay on my back wondering what else there could be? Janice took that moment of distraction to push the covers down and slip my cock into her mouth. I reached for and held Ellen’s hand tightly as I watched her mother gently lick and suck my cock. A moan slipped from between my lips as I finally realized the extent to which Mrs. Farrow considered me to be her boyfriend. I gripped Ellen’s hand as I watched in fascination as her mother perform the most erotic sex act that a woman can do for a man or a young boy of fourteen.

Still holding my hand Ellen got up on her knees and sat back on her heels, “See Momma I told you he was ready for you.” Ellen let go of my hand and got out of bed. She gathered up her clothes and glasses and left the bedroom.

I lay still as Mrs. Farrow continued to suck my cock. Neither of us even acknowledging that Ellen had left the room. A minute later Mrs. Farrow stopped sucking my cock and turned her head to look at me and smiled, “Did you like that Billy?”

What could I say but, ‘Yeah, it was really good.”

Mrs. Farrow slowly stroked me as she told me how things were going to be in the future, “Now when you come over to see Ellen I will be here too. I will do this for you whenever it is my turn to be your girlfriend. How does that sound to you?”

“Good, I guess. Ellen really won’t mind?”

“No Ellen won’t get upset as long as you are still her boyfriend and fuck her when she wants you too. Ellen won’t mind sharing. I told her I like you and wanted to suck your cock and she said it was okay.”

I was still getting used to girls using foul language. I still avoided using it in front of Ellen.

My cock was as hard as it was ever going to get when Mrs. Farrow stopped sucking me. “Ellen said I can fuck you too. Isn’t Ellen a sweet girl to be so nice to her mother?” Then Mrs. Farrow took that final step in seducing me.

My mind was reeling. A grown woman was in bed with me, naked and she played with my cock and had my cock in her mouth. I’m not sure if I even answered her question as I watched this lovely woman throw her leg over me as she positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She held my cock as she lowered herself down with a deep sigh of satisfaction. She rocked back and forth. Her brown eyes focused on me as she smiled and her hands played on my chest and caressed my cheeks.

“You can touch me, Billy. I want you to touch me. Here, let me show you.” Mrs. Farrow leaned forward as she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. “There now, feel them and play with the nipples. You can pull on them and twist them if you do it gently. Oh, that’s it, Billy. You’re giving me such wonderful tingles already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.