She Knew My Name - Cover

She Knew My Name

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Billy has a crush on the sixteen-year-old girl that lives down the street from him. Ellen always seemed friendly and would wave back if he waved to her when he walked by her house. Of course, Ellen was two years older than Billy and he thought he would be happy if he even had a chance to talk to her. Until one rainy day changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Even though Ellen had invited me to come back the next day I avoided even walking by Ellen’s house for three days. I jumped and held my breath every time the phone rang. When Mrs. Farrow and the police did not show up at our doorstep I started to think I had gotten away with it.

Of course, the thought of Ellen being my girlfriend constantly preyed on my mind. I finally had the nerve to walk down the street in the direction of Ellen’s house. When I didn’t see anyone on the porch I have to admit I was relieved. All I could think about was did Mrs. Farrow know I showed her my willie?

Just as I was going to walk past Ellen’s house the front door opened and Mrs. Farrow came out. I froze and looked left and right trying to decide which way to run when she called to me in a friendly voice, “Well, hello Billy. Where have you been? Ellen has been worried about you. Why don’t you come in and say hi to her.”

In my usual repartee, I replied, “I was around, busy I guess.”

Mrs. Farrow came down the porch steps, “I would love to stay and talk but I have a meeting to go to and I better hurry. They don’t like when I am late. These silly meeting always last too long, always over two hours. Oh well, I guess I better get going. Doors open. Go right in.”

Mrs. Farrow hurried off to her car and backed out of the driveway and drove away. I waved goodbye as I stood trying to sort out everything she had said. Ellen was worried about me. Ellen was home alone, Mrs. Farrow would be gone for two hours and I had permission to go in and see Ellen.

I went through the gate and up the walk to the front door and rang the bell even though Mrs. Farrow said I could just walk in. A smiling Ellen Farrow opened the door and invited me in.

“Come in Billy. I missed you.”

Ellen took my hands as soon as I stepped into the house and she closed the door behind us. I noticed she also locked the door. She led me to the living room and plunked herself down on the couch and pat the cushion next to her. “Come sit with me, Billy. I missed my boyfriend.” Then she started to pout. “You need to kiss me to make up for staying away so long.”

I sat on the couch with Ellen and she immediately kissed me. Then she did it again.

“Come on Billy, you have to kiss me too.”

A couple of kisses later I finally got over some of my nervousness and put my arms around Ellen. She put her arms around me and the kisses became hot and heavy. I was loving this girlfriend boyfriend stuff. Who would have thought Billy Tucker would ever get so lucky.

We had been kissing for about ten minutes when Ellen whispered in my ear, “If you let me touch your willie again I will let you touch my boobs.

Now there was an offer even the Don, Vito Corleone could not refuse, but it was my life in the balance, not Vito’s, “Are you sure your mom isn’t going to come back and catch us?”

“She never comes back from her meeting until very late. Come on Billy. It’s what boyfriends and girlfriends do.” Ellen sat back away from me and crossed her arms with a huff and a pout, “That is if you really like me?”

I started to step all over my tongue, “Of course I like you, I think you’re great I lo...”

“Were you going to say you love me?”

I hung my head, “Yeah.”

“That makes it even better,” Ellen started unbuttoning her blouse. When it was completely unbuttoned she opened it and showed me her pink bra. “Come on Billy let me see your willy.”

I undid my jeans and pushed them down along with my underwear. My willie was already hard and throbbing. I felt an excitement that made my whole body tingle.

Ellen unhooked her bra and there in front of me were her bare breasts. They could not even be a hand full but the dark brown areola and nipples made my willie even harder. Ellen reached for my willie and stroked it.

“Does it feel good when I do this for you, Billy? I really like touching you there.”

“Yeah, that feels really good.” Things were moving pretty fast. My god, we have not even gone to the movies or McDonald’s together yet.

“Now you touch me. Come on, feel me up. I like when my boyfriend does that to me.”

My hands cupped her breasts and I knew I was going to cum pretty soon if she did not stop. As I felt her breast she leaned forward and kissed me. Then Ellen stood up and left me wondering what I had done wrong this time.

Ellen took my hand. “Come with me. I stood up holding up my pants with one hand as she led me to her bedroom. Ellen sat on the edge of her bed with her hands folded in her lap. “You do know that a boyfriend can do things with their girlfriend in their bedroom that they can’t do anyplace else if they really love them.”

I had no idea what we could get away with doing right here in her house that we had not already done. We had kissed and she played with my willie and I touched her breasts. We were already in a lot of trouble if we were caught. Just being in her bedroom was making me nervous.

Still sitting on the bed Ellen lifted up her legs and reached up her dress and pulled her panties off. “Come on Billy, take your pants off so we can do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.”

Ellen’s left her dress pulled above her knees as she sat on the bed with her legs slightly spread. Standing in front of her I could see her black curly pubic hair. Her pussy was in shadow so I could not see it clearly. I knew instinctively that if I wanted to keep Ellen as my girlfriend I needed to take my pants off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.