She Knew My Name - Cover

She Knew My Name

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Billy has a crush on the sixteen-year-old girl that lives down the street from him. Ellen always seemed friendly and would wave back if he waved to her when he walked by her house. Of course, Ellen was two years older than Billy and he thought he would be happy if he even had a chance to talk to her. Until one rainy day changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning I made two trips by Ellen’s house. She was not out on the porch steps so I did not even get a chance to wave to her.

That afternoon when I walked down the sidewalk by Ellen’s house Mrs. Farrow was just pulling in the short driveway that is barely long enough to fit their car in. I stood on the sidewalk at the end of the driveway and waited to see if Ellen was in the car. Both front doors opened and I knew I had hit the jackpot.

Ellen emerged from the passenger side and adjusted her glasses. “Don’t just stand there Billy. Come help me take the groceries in. And tie your sneakers before you trip and fall.”

I looked down and sure enough, my laces were untied. Would I ever stop embarrassing myself? I went down on one knee and tied my laces. I ran to the car and took a bag from the trunk. I started to follow Mrs. Farrow and Ellen up the walk when I noticed Ellen had two bags. I went back to the car and got the last bag from the trunk. It was a struggle but I made it in the house and the kitchen without dropping anything.

Mrs. Farrow was all smiles, “Thank you, Billy. Were those the last two bags?”

I nodded.

“Did you shut the trunk?” Mrs. Farrow asked.

I shook my head looking guilty that I had not thought to do that.

“Would you do that for me, please. Then come right back in and I’ll have some cookies ready for you. You were a big help today.”

I went out and shut the trunk and came back in. Ellen and her mom were still sorting and putting away the groceries.

Never faltering from the task at hand Mrs. Farrow thanked me again, “Thank you, Billy. Just give us a few minutes to finish putting the groceries away.”

I watched every move that Ellen made as she stretched to put can goods away in the upper cabinets. The muscles in her calves. How her skirt rode up the back of her legs. How her butt seemed to tighten as she stood on her toes.

When the groceries were safely put away Mrs. Farrow folded the paper bags and stored them in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. “Well Billy it’s time to sit and enjoy a nice cup of tea and I still have some chocolate cookies left if you would like some.”

“I sure would Mrs. Farrow. You make great cookies.” The cookies were great but I certainly was not going to miss out on a chance to gaze upon the alluring Ellen Farrow. She sat at the kitchen table with her hands folded and smiling at me while her mother made the tea.

I grinned and fidgeted nervously as I stole glances of Ellen.

When the tea was ready Mrs. Farrow put a cup of tea in front of Ellen and me along with three chocolate chip cookies. I sipped the tea and nibbled on the cookies and tried to not get too many crumbs on my pants. I finished the cookies and the tea and sat fidgeting in my seat as Ellen nibbled on her cookie and looked at me over her glasses with those beautiful eyes. She smiled and pushed her glasses back up her nose.

When I finished my tea and put the cup down Ellen asked, “Do you want to play cards, Billy?”

Did I want to play cards? Of course, I wanted to play cards if Ellen did. But what if she wanted to play some game I did not know, like Bridge. I decided to play it cautiously. I shrugged, “Yeah, I guess so.”

Mrs. Farrow stood up and went to the refrigerator, “I am going to be busy in the kitchen. If you want to play cards I think Billy will be more comfortable at the table in the dining room.”

“Good idea Mom. Come on Billy lets go.”

I brushed the crumbs off my pants before I stood up hoping nobody noticed.

There was a door right off the kitchen that led to the dining room. Ellen took my hand and led me to the dining room. I sat at the table and watched as Ellen took out a deck of cards from a drawer in the hutch.

“Do you know how to play War, Billy?”

I let out a sigh of relief, “Yeah, I know that one.”

“How about if whoever loses all their cards has to pay a penalty?” Ellen suggested with a grin and her eyes seemed to sparkle with mischief.

“A penalty? Like what kind of penalty.” I asked. Hey, I wasn’t born yesterday. I didn’t want to end up looking foolish standing on one foot, waving my arms and clucking like a chicken.

Ellen leaned forward and in a voice just above a whisper, “How about a kiss, but you have to do it right on the mouth?”

Believe it or not, I actually had to think about that for a moment. What if I lost and she did not like my kiss. So close and there must be a million ways I could screw this up. It took a lot of courage for me to say, “Okay.”

Ellen delt the cards. Twenty minutes later I was looking at a pile of cards in front of me and Ellen did not have any. Holy crap, she was going to have to kiss me.

“I guess I lose Billy and have to kiss you now.”

Ellen giggled as she came around the table and leaned in to kiss me and put her hand up high on my leg. I jumped. Ellen jumped back and covered her mouth and giggled. Again she softly whispered as she looked around as if checking that no one else was in the room, “Was that your penis that I touched?”

I could only nod as I looked around hoping her mother had not heard what Ellen said.

Ellen knelt by my chair and put her hands on my knees. She looked at me with those magnified green eyes from behind her glasses as she bit her bottom lip. “Can I see it?”

I could hardly believe my ears as I blurted out, “You want to see my willie?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.