She Knew My Name
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Billy has a crush on the sixteen-year-old girl that lives down the street from him. Ellen always seemed friendly and would wave back if he waved to her when he walked by her house. Of course, Ellen was two years older than Billy and he thought he would be happy if he even had a chance to talk to her. Until one rainy day changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was in the mid-fifties. No computers, no internet, no cell phones, no sex education, and school nurses didn’t hand out condoms to twelve-year-olds. At the ripe old age of fourteen, I had the Sears and Roebuck catalog to learn what ladies wore under their dresses. And my prized possession, a tattered copy of Frederick’s of Hollywood catalog tucked in the back of my closet that Billy Thompson and I rescued from Mr. Arnold’s trash. So forgive me, if I seemed a little naive in that summer of 1956.

Ellen Farrow lived down the street from me and seemed to like me. At least my fourteen-year-old brain had convinced itself that she did. Ellen is two years older than me and about the coolest girl, I ever saw. She may have been a little thin for some guys taste but I knew she was smart because she wore glasses, always had a book with her, wore skirts below her knees and kept her black hair neatly tied in a ponytail. I liked smart girls.

Ellen often sat on her front porch steps reading, studying or writing in her diary. She always smiled and waved when I waved to her when I walked by. It was not unusual for folks in our neighborhood to acknowledge their neighbors with a friendly hello or a wave. But for me to wave to Ellen Farrow the first time was an act of pure courage. My god, I was hoping she would acknowledging that she knew I existed and hoping she would not ignore me as if I was beneath her notice.

Even that first time I waved to Ellen she waved back and let me see that sweet smile. I was in the habit of finding an excuse to walk by her house almost every day. Sometimes it was as simple as “Hey Mom, I am going to take a walk.”

It was on one of my frequent expeditions past Ellen’s house when the sky opened up with one of those freak ten-minute summer rain showers.

I was just about to wave to Ellen when she let out a shriek, jumped up from where she was sitting on the porch steps and ran up on the porch laughing as I stood there like an idiot getting drenched to the skin.

She called to me as she motioned for me to come up on to her porch, “Get up here, Billy. Don’t just stand there in the rain.”

Holy crap, she knew my name. I opened the gate and ran up on to the porch huffing and puffing.

Her voice was like music to my ears, “Don’t you just love the warm rain in the summer, Billy? Oh, look there is a rainbow.”

“Yeah, I see it.” I was standing less than a foot from her. My mind was reeling. She knew my name and let me come up on her porch. I was almost shaking with giddiness. I peeked at her as she stood next to me gazing in wonder at the rainbow. I noticed with great satisfaction that she was not that much taller than me.

She let out a sigh when the rain ended and the rainbow faded. “Oh, my you’re soaked. Come in the house and let’s get you dried off.”

Ellen Farrow took my hand and led me into her house. My heart was beating a mile a minute. She was holding my hand. I was inside her house. She knew my name!

Just as we walked in Ellen’s mother came out of the kitchen wiping her hands. “My, my, Ellen, is that the cute Billy Tucker you’re dragging in here to drip all over my floors?”

I had made it all the way in the front door and Ellen was still holding my hand. My heart sank. “I’m sorry Mrs. Farrow, I’ll go back outside.”

Then Ellen’s mother smiled, “Oh don’t mind me, Billy. I was just teasing Ellen. Let me get some towels.”

Ellen led me to the bathroom and told me she would be right back. A few minutes later Ellen came back with her mother and some towels in her hands. Mrs. Farrow was holding a flowered robe in hers. Ellen put the towels on top of the hamper.

Mrs. Farrow handed me the robe as she ordered me to take my clothes off, “Take your wet clothes and sneakers off and hand them out and I will put them in the drier. When you are dried off put this robe on and come to the kitchen. I will have some cookies and tea ready for you.”

I shut the bathroom door. I took off most of my clothes and dried myself off. I debated whether I should take off my underpants. They were pretty damp so I took them off and checked to make sure they looked clean. I was naked in Ellen Farrow’s house. My weenie started acting up.

I opened the bathroom door a crack and stuck my arm out holding my wet clothes and sneakers. I didn’t see who took them. I quickly shut the bathroom door. I felt my ears getting hot. What if it was Ellen that took my clothes? Holy crap she would be touching and seeing my underwear. My weenie cowered from embarrassment.

I dried my hair and then my body. I did not know what to do with the two wet towels so I folded them back up and put them on top of the hamper. I put the robe on and belted it. It came halfway down my shins. It was obviously a girls robe so I sat on the toilet and decided to wait for my clothes to dry. No way was I going out there in this thing.

There was a knock, knock, on the bathroom door and I heard Ellen’s voice, “Billy, do you need anything?”

“No. I’m all set,” I yelled back louder than I should have.

“Well come on out then. The tea is hot.” Ellen shouted back through the door.

Yeah right. You’re not going to see me in this thing, “Aaah, no thanks. I will just wait here until my clothes are dry.” I was startled and jumped when the door opened and Ellen stood there smiling at me.

“Don’t be silly come on and have some cookies and tea with us.” Ellen gestured for me to come with her as she held the bathroom door open.

I stood up and tried to pull the robe tighter around me. What else could I do? She already saw me and I certainly was not going to start an argument with her. Geez, what if I had still been naked. I followed Ellen to the kitchen. I kept my head down feeling embarrassed that she had seen me in a girls robe ... until we entered the kitchen.

I looked up as my nose came alive with the smell of fresh-baked cookies. “Oh wow, chocolate chip.” There was a plate of three cookies and tea waiting at the place Mrs. Farrow indicated I should sit. A flowered robe did not seem so important anymore.

Ellen sat across from me sipping her tea with her little finger daintily pointed skyward. She had two cookies on her plate. Mrs. Farrow only had tea. I consumed all three cookies before I noticed Ellen had only eaten one.

I smiled pathetically knowing my manners had embarrassed me once again.

Mrs. Farrow put another cookie on my plate and winked.

I drank my tea forcing myself not to eat that cookie as the fresh-baked smell again tickled my nose. I finished my tea and stared at the cookie.

Mrs. Farrow started to ask me questions like, “How did I like high school?” Of course, I answered with my usual eloquence. “Yeah, it’s okay.”

Ellen told me how she liked high school and she would keep an eye out for me when the summer was over and we were back to school.

Holy crap, I was going to be able to talk to a senior girl in high school. How cool was that going to be?

“Well Billy I think your clothes should be dry by now” Mrs. Farrow got up and left the kitchen. Ellen reached over and touched my hand. “It was really nice having you here. I hope you can come again.”

Her fingers lightly touching my hand felt warm and soft. I was in love and so was my weenie. Mrs. Farrow came back and handed me my clothes, I thanked her for her kindness and held them tightly in front of me as I hobbled back to the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later all dressed except my sneakers which were still damp so I carried them. It was not too far to walk home barefoot.

“Well, it was very nice to have met you, Billy.” Mrs. Farrow picked up my plate from the table and held it out to me, “Don’t forget your cookie.”

No way was I leaving that cookie here. “Thank you, Mrs. Farrow.” Ellen showed me to the door. I said “Goodbye” as I skipped down the steps and ran out the gate to the sidewalk. I walked home sneakers in hand as I gleefully splashed through the warm summer puddles and ate my cookie. Holy crap, she knew my name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.