Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

The newspaper reports of that night were many. Somehow the bestiality acts did not make the news, probably due to the Count. He owned one of the news media outlets, plus there were a large number of influential persons in attendance. Bestiality is a crime and no one, unless they were quite mad, was going to admit they knowingly attended an event where something like that was going on.

It was reported as a Wiccan meeting to welcome the blood moon eclipses. A very rare event. It was suggested the two Arabs, one identified as a Royal Saudi Prince and the other his bodyguard, might have suddenly gone mad, due to the eclipses. Statistics proved it was not an common mental illness. They had shot two of the female priests thinking they were demons. However, the US government after their investigations concluded they were trying to protect persons on the stage from the beast that suddenly appeared. Their aim, even at point blank range had erred. The beast, resembling a huge wolf, had charged across the stage, jumped down into the now terrified and screaming crowd, grabbed the two Arabs, and torn their throats out.

Then, the wolf had disappeared, most probably with the body of one of the priests who had unfortunately got shot. She had almost certainly instantly died and was identified as a famous artist, Grace Darling.

Grace’s body was never found but a large memorial service was held in her honor. However, the funeral of Maureen was a smaller, private affair, and executed to the Wiccan traditions.

A strange woman took over the Wiccan coven known only as Diana. Strange, because no one knew where she came from or her surname. She had Egyptian features but there was some likeness in her features to the late Grace Darling Williams. She was, however, gorgeous who would have won any Beauty Contest. It was difficult to identify her age. Her long, yellow hair that hung down her back, her penetrating dark eyes and a musical voice that rippled like the sound of a harp, captivated everyone she made contact with. Not that she sought the publicity. It was the opposite. As soon as the publicity died down she seemed to disappear from the radar.

What was discovered by a persistent investigative reporter was Diana was living in the strange house known as The Jetsons with a Dutchman called Ike and his sister (who only we knew had won the Longest Tie competition) and was the registered owner.

Diana also wore the exact replica of the necklace Grace had been wearing when she was shot and disappeared. Her robe and her necklace had never been found. Was it in fact her necklace?

The whereabouts of the Wolf was never discovered but there were reports of a beast matching the description every time there was a full moon.

Grace’s children, plus their three dogs, were regular visitors at The Jetsons.

The Elderly Wives Cub still meets every month. But that is another story.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.