Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

Alice told Sid two persons had to be removed. It was very important the number in attendance had to be exactly 777. Sid told her not to worry. He would take care of it. He told his partner to remain at the gate.

The gates opened and we were now inside the huge field - now an arena. We drove with Sid’s car leading the way and disembarked at a caravan that was to be my temporary home for the evening. It was behind a large stage where some naked dancers were performing.

The moon shone down, full and a bright yellow, nothing blood red about it at all.

Besides the moon, Alice explained to me what I was seeing.

The stage was huge about 40ft square and 9 ft high built inside a large circle marked by a thick rope. Alice said it was 90ft diameter.

It was constructed of wood in what looked like a grass meadow used to graze livestock and built down at the end of a slope near a hedge. Not far away was the Count and Countess’ mansion. A narrow stream divided the meadow from the mansion and its grounds/gardens. There was a small footbridge connecting the two areas. Behind the stage was a large caged area where I could see and hear many medium to large dogs. I decided not to count them although the thought of fucking them all made my pussy instantly wet.

There were many other much smaller roped rings, Alice said 76 and 9ft diameter, all connected by a 9 ft long rope. Inside these rings were people. Some of the rings were crammed full of people whilst others had only three or four. The ratio of men to women was seven to one with females being the dominant number. There was one common denominator. Everyone was naked.

My mind couldn’t get over the large number of people here. The Wiccan group was small and not universally recognized. I asked Alice. She smiled and said the rare blood moon and the eclipses plus the strong possibility of the appearance of the Goddess Diana had changed all that. All the Wiccan Priestesses had seen the signs and this was the designated place. So this was a united Wiccan, a rarity.

The number of persons had to be 777 and there would be numerous physical head counts as well as the tech counting. Some people would be added and some would have to leave the arena to keep the figure exact.

My breasts were leaking milk and very heavy. As I was showing Alice in walked 4 women and two men. Three of the women I recognized, even though they were masked. Maureen, the High Priest, Tabbie, her Deputy, and Gladys, a Priest. Maureen introduced me to one of the men as her husband, Christopher. The other two were the Count and Countess whose grounds we were now in. They, too, we’re masked and all were dressed in white robes but I could tell when they walked they were all naked underneath. I noticed Maureen was now staring at what I thought were my milk ladened tits.

“I have to expel my milk,” I said. “anyone want a suck?”

“The necklace,” she said. “You’re wearing the Ankh cross with the citrine stone. It can’t be real. Just it’s touch would burn your skin, unless. It ‘s a copy, but it is such a good copy.”

“You are as beautiful as the necklace my dear,” said the Countess, who, judging by her voice and skin, was in her fifties. Her husband had to be around the same age. He touched my breasts and squeezed them letting both nipples squirt copious amounts of milk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.